Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 am

Delovere's eyes immediately let out a mental blast at the cat.

"Do as you're told peasant."

Assessing the scratches she whirled the scythe around and sped towards Zora her eyes turning blue increasing her speed.

"I will decapitate that cat." she said a nasty smile crossing over her lips "You First" and she swung.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 am

The grin never left Zora's face. "sorry, but I'm afraid that's a bit impossible." She said. managed to block Delovere's view for a few seconds and when he jumped off and landed in front of her, Zora was gone.

"After all, he's not really a cat to begin with." Zora said from behind her as she stood on the scythe itself. She lunged at Delovere with her right arm, aiming to grab her neck.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 am

Delovere's scythe turned to mist but solidified in time for her to block.

"Are you underestimating me?" she hissed. "This scythe isn't an inanimate object it lives."

Delovere lunged at Zora and the blade of the scythe became straight and pointed at Zora's heart. Sending mental energy through it Delovere managed to speed and empower the strike.

"No matter what you are...they all fall to the Reaper." Her cloak fluttered behind her shining then wrap around her lunging arm like armor.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:52 am

"Me? Underestimating you? You have to be joking!" Zora said as something black came over her left arm ans she used both hands to block the pointed scythe. However, it manage to cut through the skin, but not enoug ht oreach her heart. Forcing the weapon out of her and jumping to the side, the black shadow that took over her arm went to her head and turned into the form of a black cat, meowing innocently.

"Now let's see you react to this!" She said as her right arm lunged forth again. This time, however, it grew bigger and longer, turning into that of a demon's monsterous arm as its claws slashed at Delovere.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:55 am

Delovere's eyes widened showing her surprise and that doesn't happen...ever. Whirling the scythe around her in a circle she made a cocoon to withstand the arm and stuck the scythe into the ground.

Holding onto it she pushed all the mental energy she could to keep the invisible cocoon of wind standing.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:59 am

"Sorry! that won't work!" Zora said as Kuro quickly ran down her arm and jumped into the cocoon. It seem unfazed and untouched as it went past her barrier. As his eyes glowed red, he seemed to get bigger and launched itself at Delovere with tis razor fangs.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 am

Delovere threw the scythe in the air and flipped backwards stuck out her right hand and the scythe looked like it floated in her hand.

"I like you very much, give me one of those cats if you survive"

"Calling Forth the Shadows of Your Mind, rot her from the inside"

The wind around them practically disappeared and the cloak started to show signs of black along the edges. Delovere felt the cloak change and felt the power coursing through her.

"Go now leave no corner riddled with darkness."

The scythe immediately shot out beams that look like spirits each with deadly intent.

Target's eyes widen, "NO! She's gonna go too far."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:11 am

"Nani?!" Zora cried as the spirits shot out towards her. Kuro immediately sped towarsd her, covering her right arm to make it seem bigger as the attack connected, cuasing a cloud of smoke to surround her. As it disappared, Zora was seen with her right arm held to protect the majority of her body while the rest of the unprotected parts were grazed with wounds. Something black dripped tot he ground as Kuro turend back into a cat, unable to fight by his master's side for now.

Zora glared at Delovere as she lowered her arm. "Sorry...they're not for sale." She said as she got down on all fours. Then, she pushed off with the pwoer of her right arm and practically flew in the air before coming back down with her arm extended. "This is the end!" she shouted assomething that resembled a sword shot out from her palm and straight towards Delovere.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 am

Delovere gave a crooked smile, "I'm not buying just want a pet" she shrugged.

"Scythe crush her from the inside. Spirits massacre her mind."

Delovere ran forward to meet Zora's attack. Her eyes turning ice blue she whispered, "Mind Massacre...be sadistic."

A whirlwind encased them then slowed and aimed at Zora sending mental waves of disruptive power her way.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 am

The waves hit her dead on, her mind feeing nothing more than a wreck. However, she didn't so much as waver as she slashed continuously at Delovere. Once she landed on the ground, she staggered and held her right arm, which was bleeding due to both the attack and her own. "Well, you cant have mine....he's one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Takato slowly opened his eyes, giving a small yawn as his soft amber gaze trailed over the area he was seated in. He sat up and blinked a few times, feeling the aches and twinges of pain easing slightly. He reached up with his fleshed arm, feeling his torn coat hanging over his shoulders like a blanket.

"W-what..?"

Two small eyes flickered to him and a certain chibi fox stood up on his lap, looking quite twinged and annoyed at both Takato and the small girl next to him "You lost to the younge one there, even the Pactio didn't help much..."

The Rutherford turned his head and looked at the small girl before putting a hand on the back of his head and rubbing it as he chuckled, his cheek turning slightly red as he spoke "Ah, guess you kicked my butt, huh?"

He then paused once

"Eh? B-but wait...why don't I feel much pain? Was my spell stronger than I thought...or..?"

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:25 pm

"Oh, I hit you with the green laser and then the white one!" Ima said, happy that he was awake now. The girl blinked as she realized that Takato might not know what that means. "The green laser will rapidly speed up your regeneration, but that doesn't mean that you're good to go yet so don't move much. The white one reduces and soon eliminates pain altogether, so you won't really be feeling pain for..." She paused in thought. "About a day."

She gave him a little hug as to try not to reopen any injuries, and making sure not to touch him with the side that was covered in her blood. "I'm glad you're awake, I was worried that my new friend was really hurt. I'm sorry I hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:57 pm

"Hey, don't worry about it."

Takato placed a hand on her small shoulder and smiled softly, his amber eyes gazing at her as his light voice trailed over his lips "It was a playout of combat, so I believe we were both trying to win out there. Getting a bit hurt is just a part of the game..."

He grinned and leant back into his resting place, his arms going over the back of the seat "Besides, I had fun. I admit I've never seen anything like that gun before, let alone that strange pressure magic you used on me. If it wasn't for my activated Pactio, I would of surely gone flying..."

Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Delovere stared at the girl and suddenly started to feel the drain all the attacks had on her. Her eyes turned yellow and she focused on the girl.

"I don't him I want a cat," Delovere's deepened voice making the request sound more menacing than it really was.Suddenly the wind took on an edge and started chopping between them like blades.

"666 Horrors of the Mind," she whispered, "Make her live her nightmares...do NOT kill her."

With her whisper the wind turned to a mist and encircled them cutting both Delovere and Zora. Delovere stupidly used this attack knowing full well she shouldn't since her mind wasn't strong enough nor did she have enough training to even make it fully effective but this Zora girl was tough and she refused defeat. If this move failed, Delovere lost the match since she'd have nothing left to fight with but still she continued with it.

"Show her the true meaning of pain,"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:11 pm

She was still a little guilty, but tried her best to brush it off and gave him another big smile. "Okay!" Replied the girl.

But she blinked when he said the word 'magic'. "What's magic? I don't really know what that is...manipulating the force of gravity is just something my kind do!" She made herself float about a foot off the ground. "See?"

Ima also took out her gun again, as she had put it back in her sweater pocket. Studying it, she said "So humans don't have guns like these? Thank you for the tip..." She held out the gun to Takato. "Wanna see it? Be careful not to shoot it, though, it's reset to the default again." She grinned like this was all perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:18 pm

"Tch, still moving?" Zora said as she tried protecting herself with her arm. However, it was far too much, especially with the wounds from before. She fell to the ground with a 'thud' as she looked up at Delovere. "Don't get teh wrong ide, girl, I just dont care about this tournametn anymore." she said before losing consiousness.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Delovere ran to the girl "Yo Girl Wake The Hell Up!"

"Target, Target Help Her NOW!"

Target practically flew into the ring and looked at Zora, "She'll be fine just a bit beaten."

Delovere lifted Zora with great agony and carried her off feeling a bit saddened, "Grab that bitchy cat." she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 pm

"Meow~~?" Kuro meowed as she was already on top of her master's head, looking up at Delovere and rubbing himself against her cheek yet again to make amends.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:32 pm

"Ima...you're fighting her next, right?"

Takato narrowed his eyes at the arena and then turned to the small girl, standing up with a wince, glancing down at the child as he crossed his arms "Its not that I'm not confident in your strength, but your gun and powers might not be enough.."

He took a breath and dug into his pocket, pulling out his silver pocket watch and a small book "What I'm saying, is that I would like to make a Pactio with you, a magic pact in which we can help each other." He held the book to the little girl and continued "Here. This explains how we form the pact, and what it does..."

Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Delovere sat on the ground next to Zora as Target tended to her & played with the cat.

"I'm sorry lil cat, I didn't mean to." she whispered apologetically. "I don't want to fight anymore. I wish I had a friend like you."

'Target I'm gonna throw in the towel on this one, I just wanted that pipsqueak,"

Touching Zora's head lightly Target started to bandage her up, "You know you could help me if you're so sorry. Zora you need to wake up now."

Delovere touched the girl's head and a light came come from her fingers, "Wake up now please. Cat's worried."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Ima nodded as she tried to make her new friend sit back down. "I said no moving." She said in a whiny voice before registering what he said. She took the book and opened it, and stared at it for a while before eventually looking back up at Takato. "I'm sorry, but I'm not very good at reading your language yet..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Kuro merely meowed as he dropped down and went up to zora's head. He placed his paw on her cheek, then took it away and looked at it. He kept on doing this before using both paws and pushing her slightly. After a few attempts, he tilted his head before getting a bucket (out of nowhere). Blinking a few times, he raised it and hit her on the head wit hit.

"FUCKING DAMN!" Zora cried as she held her head in pain. glaring at the innocent looking cat, she grabbed him by the back of his neck and held him in front of her face. "You are so god damn lucky I can't do shit to you...."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:46 pm

"I...see..."

Takato sighed before shaking his head, placing the book away as he turned back to her. He smiled and then simply placed a hand on her shoulder "No matter, I guess I'm not strong enough to give you any magical power just yet..."

He then slowly sat down and relaxed in his seat "Either way, take care of yourself in the next match, okay..?"
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Both Target and Delovere's faces turned goofy.

"Interesting cat you got there," Delovere said with a hesitant snigger. "But at least you're ok, & I was serious about that cat."

Target shook his head at Delovere's insistency, "Please give her the damn cat, she wont shut up until she gets one."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Zora turned to Delovere. "Like i said, he's not really a cat." she said before tossing him behind her. "Anyways, if you want a cat so bad, just go to a pet store and buy one. Not that hard."

With that, she stood up and patted herself free of dirt. "Well, I'ma head to the medical ward if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next