Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm

The rain poured down heavily on the buildings of Magnolia Town, yet the sunlight above still shone through the deep clouds. People went about their daily lives, happy and content, yet seemingly busy nonetheless. Yet, a single blonde haired male stood out among a crowd, trotting lazily with his arms by his side, his red overcoat trailing behind him.

Still, he wasn't alone. A very small chibi-like fox followed him, jumping on his shoulder. The teen sighed and then came to a stop, looking at the sky and the large building in the distance, crossing his arms as he glanced at the pocket watch in his hand, flicking it open

"Who knew Fiore Mages would be so different from English Mages. Its pretty darn odd out here..." muttered the teen to himself, with a distinctive accent. He scratched his head and shrugged, putting away the watch as the fox kit yipped, seemingly laughing at his stupidity. The teen, known as Takato Rutherford, poked the creature before grunting

"Ah well, lets go find some place to eat, before you bite someone again...."

He shook his head and sighed again, walking forward

“Or someone bites me...”

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Delovere walked through the town eying everyone slightly as she walked through with her target in tow. Despite her violent leanings she can give credit where it's due she simply thought the town was to die for and it gave her the feeling most beautiful things do the urge to forget and simply lead a life without any trouble but her past didn't allow for any of those silly notions.

The man walking behind her nervously she never thought it important to know his name she just called him target. Realizing they'd been travelling for days she looked at him and simply said,

"It's time to eat. Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Takato 'Daichi' Rutherford sighed as he entered the tavern, bar, restaurant, or whatever the people of the city called it. He didn't bother looking, he just sat down and ordered some breakfast, with a simple glass of milk. The Western Mage was an odd sight in the place, being shorter and seemingly younger than most in there.

"Hey Al, I thought you said I'd find some information in Fiore.." began the teen, to the fox. Onlookers watched with wide-eyes as the cute fox suddenly blinked and then began to speak, in a rich sophisticated tone with elderly roots "You're simply not looking hard enough. If you want to find the Stone, then you need to start getting tough."

Takato just blinked and then shook his head, scratching his cheek lightly "Somehow I doubt I can do that. I don't know a thing about Fiore magic, so fighting people in this country, let alone this town, isn't something I'm very keen about..."

The chibi fox rolled its eyes

"Well, you are the Crashing Mage."

It sounded like a cool title, but it really wasn't.

It was because he crashed and burned.

A lot.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:27 pm

"Mew"

A small black cat sat on Takato's shoulder before going around to his hoodie. The cat blinked a few times before pawing at his small ponytail like it was a toy.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Delovere entered the bar restaurant and after a quick sweep with her eyes she figured it was safe enough. She walked through the place quickly and took a seat never taking her eyes off the mage and a quick smile crossed her lips as she heard the conversation between him and the chibi-fox.

She looked at Target with a tilted head and wondered why he didn't say much people were always talkative in her presence since her personality seemed so warm. Looking through the menu she kept taking glances at the mage since she knew better than to take your eyes off someone that could potentially cause you great harm. Nudging Target to choose what he wanted off the menu her face went a bit glum when her eyes crossed over the chibi-fox for the millionth time,

"I want a damn cat." she said a bit too fiercely.

Without looking up from the menu Target replied,

"With such a cuddly disposition what pet could resist you."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

"Well, what about the tournament?"

Takato blinked and looked up, glancing at the fox. He hummed in question as he was handed a small pamphlet, his amber eyes straying downwards to it. It seemed there was a tournament to be hosted in town this very day, and there was a big mystery prize for whoever won it. Seemingly, all kinds of fighters were allowed, mages, and non-mages alike.

"Prize? What sort of prize?"

The fox smirked and sat up, speaking as it narrowed its eyes "I've heard rumours that whoever wins will be drafted into a certain Guild, and will receive a cash total of 1.3 million yen. This could get you a hefty way to travel and find that stone. Besides, you're dirt skint.."

Takato blinked. 1.3 million Yen? Ah, ten-thousand Pounds. Yeah, that could help him. Right! He was heading to this tournament! With that he stood up, paid for his meal and then tossed the flyer away, heading out the door in a mild rush.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

He never even noticed the cat. Yet, the fox did.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

"Nyaaaaaaaaan~~~~~!" The kitty cried as it hanged on to his ponytail while Takato ran.

"Huh?" Someone said as a blue haired girl turned around, noticing something's missing. She spots Takato leaving the bar in a full sprint...

...with her small black kitty on his hair.

"Oy, animal thief!" she cried, slamming her fists on the table as she rushed out to chase him. "If you know what's good for you, you better stop!"
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Delovere decided it was time to go after making sure Target was full and looked satisfied. She left and walked quickly to the door making Target scramble to keep up and in her haste bumped straight into the mage.

"You might want to watch where you're going mage" she said her voice a bit tight but harmless.

After hearing the accusation and letting it sink in Delovere looked around quickly, "Who the heck is an animal thief" her voice becoming slightly irritated.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Takato blinked and then shrugged, only to realise they were talking to him. His narrowed his eyes and held up a gloved hand, pointing at the two "Thief? I'm no thief! This is my fox.." He sighed and waved her off, begining to walk away as he passed the other pushy lady

He still hadn't noticed the cat, and the fox trotting with him seemed to be laughing to itself.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:06 pm

"Im not talking about the damn, fox, you bean sprout! Give me my cat back!" The girl said as she grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

The cat climbed up his ponytail and sat on top of his head before falling over and hanging on the small strand of his hair, facing him. Blinking a few times, it meowed before licking his face.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:07 pm

"Listen here shrimp you need to apologize for bumping into me" Delovere said through clenched teeth trying to keep her other self at bay grabbing his shoulder to keep him from moving.

"Don't be rude now, apologize to the ladies", she said smiling but her voice laced with danger.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:08 pm

"C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-"

Takato seemed to be having a fit as he stared at the cat, now ignoring the girls. Then, it happened. He turned around, and then grabbed the now laughing fox, screaming like a little girl "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" as he legged it down the road, hoping to get to the tournament in his dash of terror.

Ah, Neko-Ken.

Gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 pm

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~~~~~~~!!!!" The kitty cried as it held onto the top of his head.

"Oy, ya damn bean sprout! Get back here with my cat!" The girl shouted as she ran after the terrifeid boy.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 pm

"What The HELL?! Get Your Ass Back Here. You Midget In Heels!!" Delovere exclaimed as she ran after him. A trained assassin lowered to trying to get a punk to say sorry. Wonderful.

Target knowing Delovere sighed deeply and walked calmly after her. He didn't say much but he cared what happened to her.

"Amazing, she's supposed to be looking after me but I'm always the one looking after her." he said under his breath knowing if she heard a whisper of what he said she'd rearrange his body.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Takato grabbed the back of his hair in a blind panic and quickly tossed the cat off, jumping forwards in a spin as he brought up his hands. The silvery grey pocket watch on his belt gave an unseen pulse, his scared voice echoing in a latin chant of the Western Magicka "Parietis tribuo vita pro mihi, exsisto existo! Calx Parietis!!" (Wall to give out life for me, to stand forth! Stone Wall!)

The earth began to shake, and onlookers began to stare as the air bent around the oddly dressed mage. In a few seconds a large stone wall had formed before him, blocking off the two girls and the cat from his own form. The fox chuckled and shook its head, speaking up lightly

"All that, to stop looking at a cat?"

The Rutherford just sighed and turned away, hoping those girls (or that C-C-C-Creepy furred thing) couldn't get through his wall.

"Lets just get to that tournament..."

&&&&&&&

Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Delovere skidded to a halt when faced with the wall and cracked a smile with the agility of a monkey she climbed up the wall and looked down.

"Hey, you midget mage!" she screamed, "Where's ma freaking apology."

Her eyes focused on him and she took out her weapon.

"Let's not get violent." she said a playful smirk resting on her lips.

Then it faded when she realized he was gone already.

"Where the hell is he?" she asked to herself as she jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:36 pm

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaan~~~!!!" The cat cried as it was helplessly flung in the air, landing on the blue haired girl's head.

"Damn it, Kuro, you need to stay out of trouble." She muttered as she stopped in front of the wall the boy she was chsing has created. "Tch..." She puched her fist in to her palm. "a petty wall like this is nothing!" Drawing back her right arm, she punched the wall, breaking down a part of it big enough for the two girls to go through.

"Get the hell back here, ya damn thief!!!" she cried as she started running again.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:56 pm

"Arrrrg!"

Takato groaned as he heard the two girls, and the blasted cat, trailing after him. He suddenly stopped and then held up his hand, the chibi-fox glancing up at him with a suprised gaze. His hands sparked with light and he let out a shout as he pushed them forward, causing the large wall to vanish in the distance.

With that, he dashed towards the tournament entrance. His first words to a single person in that area boomed across the land. It was as if they were mocking the two girls running after him "Sign me up! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 pm

The girl managed to catch up to the blonde boy and grabbed the back of his red jacket, picking him up as she turned him around and glared at him.

"You are a dead boy, you hear me?" She said. The black cat merely meowed from on top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Delovere shook her head & took off behind the boy by this time Target had caught up. Giving him a sideways glance she whispered,

"That mage is dead."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Takato grunted and ripped his jacket from her rather strong grip, jumping backwards as he faced the two girls, giving a small shiver at the cat, and an odd glance to the guy. He sighed and backed up slightly, stretching out his hands as he held a small chant of latin on his lips, ready to let loose a spell

"Three against one? Either way, I've had enough of running!"

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:10 pm

A vein apepared on her forehead as her eye twitched. "Whoever said it was three against one, ya damn bean sprout?" she said as she reached for her right glove.

"All right, that's enough out of you people!"

She paused and looked at the person taht Takato was asking to sign him up for the tournament.

"Save the figthing for the tournament! If I so much as see you four fighting, I'll have you guys arrested!"
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Delovere suddenly noticed the other girl and her guard dropped for a sec, "Crap, she thought ma skills are slipping. I didn't even sense her presence."

"Shrimp, ma friend doesn't fight but he is a good doctor. Be Glad You're Gonna Need One.", she replied smiling as sweetly as an angel.

Delovere's eyes immediately turned crimson and Target shuddered he knew what was coming, deep down he really hoped she didn't kill this one afterall he simply didn't say hello.

Target immediately grabbed Del's shoulder after hearing the official's remark knowing she didn't hear a word.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:16 pm

"Sweet, sweeet karma."

Takato grinned and put his hands down, realising they couldn't attack him until the tournament, if they were even in the tournament. He chuckled and then turned away, letting the laughing fox jump on his shoulder as he began to walk away. He vanished into a sea of fighters, but his voice could still be heard

"AND I'M NOT SHOOOOOORTT!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 pm

"....Tch, such a pain in the ass..." She muttered as she signed up for the tournament and power walking into the crowd to find the 'bean sprout'.

"So? Are you two joining as well?" The official said, pointing the pen at Delovere and Target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next