Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon - World of the Unknown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Digimon - World of the Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:06 pm

THIS IS AN ALTERNATE THREAD

Digimon - World of the Unknown Digimo10
This means that this thread is completely seprate from anything else, including profiles and more. The thread is based around Digimon Data Squad (or Savers, depending on your tea) and Digimon 3 (Tamers). You can play yourself or someone else in this thread, with your own Digimon or otherwise. Start how you wish.

This is because I've been watching too much Digimon. Ignore it if you wish.

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:06 pm

"Nice work."

Takato toned as he snapped off the glasses on his face, his amber eyes landing the fallen creature. He gave a nod and a second creature phased alive, consuming the twitching beast in a sea of data. Before it could reform into an egg though, the victorious creature quickly absorbed the data and gave a sharp grin.

The British teenager looked up and then held up a certain tool, returning his beast back to its hold. It had been a long time since he had come to this world with nothing but the clothes on his back, six months in fact. Unable to speak a lick' of Japanese, he quickly learnt what he could while struggling to comprehend things.

Yet a ray of hope had shone upon him. Digimon. After coming across a rather odd looking Digivice, he had gained his very own creature and partner. One that would obey him without question.

Safe to say, he had no other choice but to take advantage of having such a beast under his control. Hell, the only reason he had a fresh change of clothes was thanks to the crimes his Digimon and himself did, even though it did indeed go against his moral code.

Respecting Digimon and life was all well an' good, but everything had changed since he had been put into this world. Absorbing data may have been cruel, but he really couldn't find the heart to care since it made his survival rate higher.

That, and the fact that most of the Digimon he had met had tried to eat him. After six months of consuming data, he could take on a Rookie by himself, and digivolve his own Digimon to Champion level.

“Still not enough.” sighed Takato as he glanced at his device, suddenly blinking “Huh? Another one, or could it be DATS? Either way, time to find out.”

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Dee was really really confused. And annoyed. And overall unhappy.

By some way that she still couldn't wrap her head around, she had gotten herself into some sort of weird place that she thought might be Digimon, if the little weird creature following her was any indicator. Not to mention the strange device on her wrist that she couldn't seem to get off for some reason.

It had been about a day so Dee had mostly finished her freaking out. That wasn't to say she was okay with being here, of course. She needed to get home.

Now if only the silent monster following her would just LEAVE HER ALONE.

"WOULD YOU QUIT STALKING ME!?!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 pm

"Ouch, you just woke up the whole street."

A certain boy echoed as he stepped out of the forest behind him, coming out into the open deserted playground with his hands in his pockets. He had tracked the signal this far, and it had lead him right here. His eyes landed on the Digivice on her wrist and narrowed, freezing up as they trailed to the creature next to her.

Was she from DATS? No, she seemed to be more confused than anything. Besides, her Digivice wasn't the same as theirs, much like his own. His was a modification, much like the Data Link Digivice of those in DATS, but with the added tool of the D-Power. Well, he didn't need to attract attention, but he didn't need a Wild Tamer coming after him.

Takato looked at the Digimon next to the girl and then blinked. The British teenager hid his Digivice with a swipe of his hand and spoke in perfect English, noting that she didn't look Japanese "Are you from DATS? You don't looked so shocked about having a Digivice, or seeing a Digimon..."

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Using the Data Link Digivice, he has hid his Digimon for now. Think of my true personality, and you'll guess his Digimon with ease XD

EDIT: Decided to swap my counterpart for Takato. As Julie said, its easier.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:07 pm

"What about yourself?" Someone said as a young blue haired gurl approached him. Next to her was a black....bunny of sorts. "Seeing as how you're here, it would make sense you have a digimon as well." The girl crossed her eyes and stared at Takato.

Silence.

"....You're short."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 pm

"WHO YOU CALLING-" ranted Takato loudly with red cheeks before he froze in mid-sentence and narrowed his eyes, jumping backwards lightly as he studied the two. This girl was smart to click onto that fact, that she was. He unearthed his yellow Data Link Digivice from his coat before speaking, the screen shining,

"Veemon - Realize."

Two red eyes snapped open as a mid-sized figure formed, a sharp cheeky grin spreading across fanged lips. Blue skinned muscles tensed as data scattered around the air, fully forming the creature in a single whirl of light. Veemon gave a grin and a thumbs up to the girl,

"You'ra' smart, twas' a g'thing ya made him let me out'ah, it was getting kina' cramped in there."

Takato just twitched,

"So who are you, miss Smarty-Pants?"

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: There were two choices on Taka's partner, three if you count his personality. Impmon, Veemon, or Hawkmon. Did I choose correctly, or should I edit..?

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:41 pm

"Oi, oi...it's rude just suddenly showing off your digimon before answering my question." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "It's also rude for one to not introduce himself before asking others.

The black digimon merely blinked as he saw Veemon appearing from the strange digivice that Takato was holding. His ears, normally lopsided , raised up as his senses were going crazy.

"Something's coming." He muttered as he looked around. "Something big."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Dee just looked between the two. They seemed so familiar...but from where? It was so annoying, she could never remember names or where she knew people from.

The large girl just kept quiet as she watched the two people interact, until she heard a beeping noise in her backpack. She took it of her shoulders and began rummaging through it. These were the only things that she had found with her, a backpack full of things she had yet to look through, her clothes, and the Digivice.

Well, the Digimon too, but it didn't count.

Eventually she found what she was looking for and pulled it out. It looked...oddly like a Pokedex.

It gave another beep before the top flipped open on its own and a surprisingly human sounding voice began to speak as a blue creature appeared on the screen.

"VEEMON. DRAGON DIGIMON. DIGIVOLVES FROM DEMIVEEMON. DIGIVOLVES INTO EXVEEMON. A COMBAT SPECIES WITH A HIDDEN POTENTIAL FOR HUGE POWER. NAUGHTY AND MICHEIVIOUS WITH A STRONG SENSE OF JUSTICE. ATTACKS ARE VEE HEADBUTT, VEE PUNCH, AND HOPPING KICK."

...Well that was weird.

I'll stick with being me. More fun I think. Also, that device is something I made up. I have no clue if there's anything like it in Digimon. And while I don't know Digmon that well, I think Veemon would be very funny for Takato to have. XD
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

"I'm Takato Rutherford, a simple British guy trying to get by in this horrible country." He chuckled dryly as he crossed his arms, his messy blonde hair moving in a unseen wind. Veemon grinned next to him and scratched the back of his round head, jumping in the conversation. "That's a neat tricked thing yah' got there'ah, Miss."

The Rutherford suddenly looked to the right, tensing as his Digivice beeped, signalling that something was coming. His amber eyes narrowed in a flash, watching as a figure stepped out from the shadows, decked in a uniform. A red haired girl glared at him and held up a device, summoning her plant-like Digimon as Takato gave a growl,

"Takato Rutherford, and Classification Dragon 4, you're under arrest! Crimes include theft, burglary, brutal bodily harm on a DATS officer, illegal Digimon use, and threatening to kill an officer on duty!"

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: This isn't the "big thing" her Digimon heard, this is just a minor thing at best. Guess the other thing will come to part later, just don't expect me to write it...

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Needless to say, Dee was rather shocked to hear that. A criminal? But he seemed so nice! If a little temperamental about his height. But Takato had really done all of those things?

...Wait, TAKATO!?!

Takato Rutherford...that was Leon's character on DE! And that bunny looked like Kuromon, thinking of it. So was the girl Zora?

The brunette hit her forehead, which resulted in a rather loud slapping sound. "You have GOT to be kidding me..." Was all she said as she felt her brain becoming overloaded with shock.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 pm

"Well well...no wonder I had a bad feeling about you right off the bad." Zora said coldly as she put a hand on her hip and raised her eyebrow. "All I can say is...really? what kind of idiot would attack an officer?"

Kuromon frowned (looks like a pout) as he saw the DATS officer. ~That girl wasn't what I was sensing...~ he thought as he raised his ear again. Nothing. He didn't like this feeling that something was going to happen, but just decided to shrug it off.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 pm

"One that doesn't like getting eaten."

The blonde then just hiked an eyebrow and then looked at the black Digimon that said 'something big' was coming. This was it? The silly little girl that had been trying to take him in for the part week and half? Enough was enough.

He began to walk towards the red head, taking out a card as he brought up his Digivice, a glow flowing around him. "Sorry, but I'm tired of you DATS creeps. Digi-Modify - Hyper Speed Activate. Attack, Veemon."

Yoshino took a step backwards, eyes wide as Veemon suddenly dashed to her and Lalamon with insane speed. There was barely any time to scream in surprise before Lalamon was smacked out of air and into a tree, wood shattering in an instant.

"Lalamon!"

Veemon was upon the dazed Lalamon in a flash, pulling back his fist as his shouted, ready to delete her,

"Vee Punch!"

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Kuromon's eyes widen slightly as the yellow markings on his body began to glow. He raised his hands as a black orb started to fade into few.

"Shadow Blast!"

He forced the orb over to Veemon before he got to use his his Vee Punch. The orb hit his fist and started to expand quickly, engulfing his entire body, before exploding.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Dee just sort of cringed and looked away from the fighting. She had absolutely no clue what to do. Should she help Takato? Zora? Lalamon and her partner? Overall she didn't know, and ended up doing nothing.

Her tapir-like Digimon nuzzled her leg, and she sat down and hugged it gratefully. She had been really mean to it since she was here, but it had shown her nothing but kindness.

Thank goodness it was here, otherwise she didn't know what she'd do now.

She and it just sat and watched the others while she clung tightly to the Digimon.

Last edited by Dimly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Veemon was thrown backwards, hitting the earth with a loud bang and a collum of dust. Takato grit his teeth and snapped his head to Kuromon before narrowing his amber eyes at Zora. "So I guess you're with DATS too, huh? Great. Hey, Veemon, stop being lazy and protect the girl with the Tapirmon!"

Two wild eyes suddenly snapped open.

The blue Digimon burst out of the smoke and landed in front of Takato an' Dee, glaring at Kuromon and the now battle ready Lalamon. Veemon looked slightly burnt from the attack, but still quite annoyed all the same from the unexpected blow.

"Tha' was'ah derty trick'!"

Yoshino took a step forward and glared at Takato,

"You're outnumbered. Hand over your Digimon, and give up. We will be taking in the Tapirmon and girl too,"

Takato just grinned,

"I'm supposed to be intimidated by two Rookie-level Digimon?"

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: If you know what DATS is and does, then you know why Takato is so against it. He's a bad guy? Don't count on it...
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:23 pm

"DATS? You have to be joking." Zora said. "The only reason I'm helping little miss pink here is because of you being an idiot and doing thinsg you aren't suppose to do."

"Trick? That card modification is the trick around here!" Kuromon snapped as he jumped up slighlty and stretched out his arms before starting to spin. "Dark Spiral!" He shouted as he charged at Veemon.

Zora then rushed over to Takato and swung her right leg over to his head.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:52 pm

The girl with the Tapirmon was rather surprised that Takato was willing to defend her. And her eyes widened when she heard what Lalamon lady said. Take her too!?! What had she done!?! She had just been wandering around for the past day, was that illegal or something!?!

Either way, Takato was definitely getting closer to being the good guy now. She wasn't too sure what to think of Zora, but she really didn't want her to get hurt. Or any of them actually.

Why was life so complicated?
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:04 am

Veemon shouted in pain as he was drilled into the Earth, parts of his data shattering. He panted and got ready to attack, only to get hit by a barrage of blasts from Lalamon. He was outnumbered here, even with his six months of eating data he couldn't win like this,

"Tak'ah, we need ta join strengths!"

His tamer was thrown backwards as the kick landed, a mark forming on his cheek. He skidded to a stop and spat out a hint of blood, clenching his hands. His right fist began to glow with a black data stream, his eyes gazing at Zora. "DATS don't give us a choice, they demand. Creeps like them will force that girl to work for them, or have her memory wiped and have her friend, Tapirmon, reverted to an egg."

The Rutherford held up his palm and grinned, a spark of electricity running over his skin and to the root of his form. "Lil' Vee and I may have committed crimes, but we always repaid our injustice. Maybe we are trash, but least we're not lower than trash! DNA Charge."

Words instantly flashed on the screen of his device: Dark Digivolution.

"Veemon Digivolve to..."

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am

Dee was getting more and more freaked out by the second here. Force her to work for them? Wipe her memory? Tapirmon back into an egg? If there wasn't an idea before the girl now knew for a fact that this was not the original series.

Of course she should have known the second she saw Veemon, but she was a little out of it.

There was little doubt in her mind that Takato was the good guy, or at least wasn't going to hurt her. That still didn't give her any idea what to do though. Should she help him fight? She'd probably do more harm than good, she was the worst in her karate class. Not mentioning the fact she didn't want to hurt someone. And there was no way she could send out Tapirmon. Dee had just met him!

Well, just became his friend anyway. Or was that thinking too highly?

The girl was never good with decisions.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 am

"Tch, You think I don't know that?" Zora shouted, biting her lip. "After I'm done beating some damn common sense into your empty brain, there's no way I'll let DATS do what they want!"

Kuromon narrowed his eyes and backed away. He got into a stance to prepare for anything that will come to him.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 am

"Veemon Digivolve to..." The digivolution was different from other digimon. While most digimon from DATS and other groups would be consumed in a beautiful display of light during their digivolution, his differed in a far way. Veemon's skin literally tore itself off to reveal a deep black wire mesh underneath, a deep rain of darkness falling over him.

The mesh grew in size and changed in shape before his skin reattached itself to reveal his new form. It was a larger version of his Rookie form, a large X on his now muscular chest, but with a few oddities. His eyes were a deep crimson, narrowed and angry. His blue skinned had been washed a sea of blackness, yellow markings on parts of his form. His large black skinned neck hiked as his new name was boomed through the area "...BlackExVeemon!"

"N-Not possible!" Yoshino back up as she stared up in horror at the large Digimon, her Digivice flashing instantly,

Digivice Data - "BlackExVeemon" (Champion Level)
A virus digimon that has roots of hatred and self torture, his untapped powers now pouring outwards with no lock. His most deadly moves are his "Vee-Laser" and "Hearty Shatter" attacks, but his extreme physical prowess and dirty tacticts make him a dangerous foe no matter how he fights.

"Ready?" asked Takato. He stood in front of Dee and her Tapirmon, his cheek bruised, yet his hands in his pockets. He didn't seem all that shocked about the so-called "Dark Digivolution," as if it happened all the time. To him and Veemon, it did.

BlackExVeemon grunted in agreement and instantly grabbed Lalamon with one hand, slamming the creature into the earth with a destructive boom, his strength now far superior. He tossed aside the now unconscious creature, turning to the lone Kuromon with a heavy growl,

"That attack of yours hurt."

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Yes, there really -is- a BlackExVeemon
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:04 am

Maybe Tapirmon had somehow picked up on Dee not wanting the two to fight. Maybe he just wanted to act like a hero. Or maybe he was just feeling incredibly stupid and possibly suicidal. But whatever the reason, the Digimon managed to wiggle out of Dee's arms and began to ran towards Kuromon and BlackExVeemon.

"Hey, wait!" Cried Dee as she realized where he was heading. "You'll get squished!"

Tapirmon didn't listen, moving past Takato and running in between the two Digimon, where he stopped. He stayed there, almost as if he were trying to be a barrier between them. He gave both of them a look that simply seemed to say 'Quit it'.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:34 am

Kuromon's pupils shrank slighty at the sight of Veemon digivolving into BlackExVeemon. It wasn't due to fear, but to shock due to how he digivolved. He narrowed his eyes as Lalamon was crushed and tossed to the side.

"Tch...Just an overgrown humanoid dragon." zora saod as she took out her own Black and Blue Digivove from her pocket. "Kuromon, let's wrap this up."

"All right." He said as his body started to glow along with the Digivice. "Kuromon digivolve to..."

The skin on his body began to rip off, much like how Veemon digivolved, to reveal black mesh underneath. As the data was reconstructed, it was nerely three to four times bigger than Kuromon. His face had a few more markings and he had red belts on his chest, hands, and ears.Opening his eyes, he stared down BlackExVeemon.

"Akuramon!"

Without delay, his right arm began to glow an ominous black aura for a few seconds. Quickly charging at BlackExVeemon, faster than how he was at Kuromon, he raised his arm and slashed down as the aura created an after slash along with it. "Nightmare claw!!!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:41 am

"BlackExVeemon!" commanded Takato as he pointed.

Burning crimson eyes flashed,

"I'm on it!"

BlackExVeemon suddenly moved, throwing himself in front of the small Tapirmon and Dee, taking the full brunt of the attack with a heavy pained roar. His muscular shadow washed arms were burnt instantly from the direct attack, his wings stretching out in pain.

"Is that all you got!" demanded BlackExVeemon before he opened his arms, revealing a glowing V-mark on his chest. His eyes burned with shadows as he roared out his attack, letting loose a massive blast of energy outwards

"VEE-LASER!"

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 am

"Damn it, Akuramon, we're working on your aiming again later!" Zora groaned, facepalming.

Akuramon used his arms to block the attack, being pushed bak slightly. As he lowered them, he turned to Tapirmon and nodded once slowly, as if to silently apologize to him and his tamer, before turning back to BlackExVeemon. His arm began to to be surrounded with the black aura again.

"You best just surrender now." He simply said as his entire arm was coveredin the black aura, from the tip of his hand to the end of his shoulder. Charging once again, he lashed out his arm and grabbed the digimon by his neck. "Nightmare Slash!"He shouted as the aora grew in size and slashed around his body as a burning sensation was created from his hand and BlackExVeemon's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon - World of the Unknown
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next