Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:37 am

Target being so taken with match nearly fell over the balcony and trying to get his grip accidentally landed in the rude girl's lap. He couldn't help but feel relief that Del didn't wake up or it'd be hell.

Target looked back at the rude girl with a sheepish grin, " Sorry" he said with a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 am

"GAH, WHAT THE HELL!" She shouted as she woke up with a jolt. She saw Target and raised an eyebrow. "Oy oy oy, you gotta be more careful." She blinked as she saw her little black cat Kuro hangong off of Target's hair. "Kuro! Seriously, just sit still till our match!" She snapped at the kitten as she took it off Target's head and put it on hers.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 am

Target glanced at the cat and took it up and strokes the cat's black fur gently.

"Nice cat" he said smiling "I'm Hiro but Miss knows me only as Target."

Shooting his eyebrows up, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 am

She looked at him with one eye open as she rest her chin on her hand. "Like I said, you'll figure out when they shout out the next match, not to be rude like yer friend there."

"Meowwwwww~~~~" Kuro meowed as he purred while being petted.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:53 am

Target eyes narrowed, "She has her reasons. I shouldn't even give you my name I'll be lucky if she doesn't kill me when she finds out."

Letting out sigh, "I like this cat, is this your only pet or do you have more?" he said his smile and pleasant disposition returning in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:02 am

The girl blinked. They weren't affected at all by the gravity change? Weird. She quickly changed the dial on the gun as the woman impaled her with her claws.

A black liquid ran out where there should have been blood. Ima looked up to the other person worriedly. "Be careful, if you don't get rid of it soon it'll devour your flesh and bones." With that she raised the gun to the woman's gut and fired, the laser a bright orange that simply sent the woman flying. Flying FAR.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:07 am

Aly hit the earth and groaned, feeling pain from the point-blank shot, and the wound. Footsteps echoed and a certain English mage had made it over to her, holding up a small card, before ending the activation. A flash ran along the area the girl returned to being a small fox, allowing him to quickly heal her with his remaining magic resources.

All he had was exhausted. His Pactio was beaten. He was down on magical energy. His bones felt brittle and weak. Not to mention the blood running down his arms. Safe to say he knew he was beaten, so he took a step forward, and then spoke.

"Eh, guess I lose."

With that, he fell flat on his face.

He didn't get back up.
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 am

Blinking, the girl ran over to Takato as her body started to regenerate. The bleeding (if you could call it that) had stopped, but she wasn't really healed. She changed the dial on the gun again before firing at Takato. Once he was hit with a green beam, and then with the white beam from earlier. "Green for faster regeneration, white for no pain." She muttered to herself.

She then carried (read: dragged) Takato of of the arena and sat next to him. She felt rather bad. Entering this had been to learn about different fighting styles and make friends, but she didn't like that she had hurt him so badly.

Ima would wait until he woke up. Shouldn't be long, the green ray did wonders...
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 am

"I wouldnt so much as call him a pet....but I can't say he isnt one." The girl said. "You'll have to wait and see, my friend." She looked back at the area and her jaw nearly dropped. Standing up so suddenly and putting her handso on the railing, she shouted. "No way! That bean sprout lost?! Damn it, I was suppose to make him suffer!!!" She said before kickign the raillings.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:21 am

Delovere jumped up, "What he LOST?!?!?!" Infuriated she nearly bends the bars.

Target quickly whispered to the girl, "If you have anymore please let me buy one from you it would make me truly happy."

Delovere stomped her foot, "Unbelievable!!....Target...what the hell?!?!" She slumped back into the chair, should she even continue with the tournament now.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 am

"That little bastard's gonna pay! I'll rip off his limbs!" the girl shouted, kicking a portion of the rails clean off the spectator seatings. Hell, she doesn't even feel liek fighting anymore, but she doesn't want to back out of the tournament.

Kuro merely meowed from her head as the two girls started to go raeging.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:28 am

Delovere's eyes landed on the cat and they changed to indigio.

"Hey Kitty Kitty, c'mere" she said holding out her arms.

Target merely stood there shocked. "These girls are gonna kill someone and smile. What have I gotten myself into?" he wondered as Del stood there waiting for the cat.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:36 am

Kuro meowed and jumped onto one of Delovere's arms, walking upt o her shoulder and purring as he rubbed against her cheek.

"Tehre's only one person I'm going to kill....and I can't even kill him because he got himself knocked out in a tourney BY A FREAKING 8 YEAR OLD!" The girl shouted.

"....Delovere Leigh and Zora Yamakuzi. I repeat, The next semi final match is Delovere Leigh and Zora Yamakuzi. Please report to the arena at once."

Zora blinked a few times. "Come on Kuro, we better get down there." She said, but sweatdropping as Kuro kept purring at Delovere
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:40 am

Delovere's jaw damn near dropped to the ground, "Crap, I don't want to hurt that cat. TARGET!"

Target immediately gave her the scythe, "Reaper,....be careful."

Without answering she followed the girl now known as Zora scythe on her shoulder with the wind sending her long purple hair flowing down her back and her eyes turned a deadly shade of crimson.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:45 am

"Meow~~~~" Kuro meowed as he jumped back onto Zora's shoulder. Soon, the two girls were on the field. With her right hand on her hip, Zora let out a heavy sigh.

"All right, let's get this over with quick...Since beat sprout lost, There's not really much of a different if I win or lsoe here."
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:47 am

Delovere's eyes caused the air around her to flicker and become sharp.

"We share the same opinion." Delovere raised her scythe and slice the air.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 am

"Well...guess we better begin." Zroa said. "Kuro, you should just go and.....eh?" She looked up and noticed that her black cat was gone. Her eye twitched before burying her face into her palm. "....whatever...you go first! I don't care!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:00 am

Delovere stood there and waited then spotted the cat.

"I really don't want to slice this cat to bits." she said a bit flustered/
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:04 am

"Damn it, woman, are you going to attack or not?!" Zroa said, glaring at her opponent. "Kuro can take care of himself, don't worry about him!"
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:11 am

Delovere's eyes widen and the air around her started to look blurry and crimson in her eyes liquified and a shock of it left her eyes.

"Seclude her mind." she whispered and her scythe started to vibrate with power.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 am

"W-What the hell?!" Zora said. She rubbed her eyes, but she saw the space around Delovere still blurry. "Tch...some sort of trick?"
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:18 am

"Come to me." Delovere whispered but with authority. She knew you can't show weakness when manipulating.

Raising her scythe she waited to launch an attack keeping a steady eye on the cat.

Target watched knowing Delovere would kill Zora if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:22 am

".......the hell......?" Zora said, raising an eyebrow.

Kuro tilted her head as she walked towards Delovere. She stopped a few feet away from her and blinked before meowing innocently.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:27 am

Delovere's eyes turned blood red causing her appearance to become one of a true demon.

"Do you not understand commands?!" she chastised with a deepened voice "Fine then Cerebal Assassin reach into her mind."

Raising the scythe a bleeding hand reach out and aimed straight for Zora's head. The aura around them sparked red and a cloak that looked like it was made of blood covered Delovere. Showing her elongated canines.

"I will not kill you...just...torture you."

Target's eyes widened...The Reaper was here.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:34 am

Zora jsut stood there as the attack approached her. "Listen here, little miss demon girl." She said as she lashed out her right arm and blocked the attack with her hand. The attack sent out a shockwave and part of the fabric on her glove and sleeve ripped off, revealing something black underneath. "I don't listen to anyone...especially an enemy like you." She said as she pushed the scythe away. She grinned so big, she looked liek she was insane. "Also...you shouldn't let your weaker side get the best of you...It'll be your death."

Kuro sat on Delovere's shoulder, meowing as it walked down her arm and onto the hand where she held th scythe. he turned around and blinked at her before it launched itself at Delovere's head, running around and scratching her all over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next