Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Grinding her teeth Delovere screamed, "Sign me up I want tht ass!!" pounding her fist desk on the table.

Target stood behind her sighing and tapping his foot.

"Del, it's amazing how you can forget so easily we're on the run." he whispered "If anyone recognizes you that's our ass. Notice I said our meaning not just yours."

Delovere looked up & sighed, "I wanna get away from it all & chasing that shrimp is just the escape I need."

Knowing Del's powers he knew she could make an escape just by twisting reality. He found it ironic then his thoughts were interrupted.

"C'mon sign me up faster, he's getting away I'm gon make gumbo with that shrimp."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:04 pm

OOC: Cameo is cameo.

&&&&&&&

Time skip

The tournament was underway, crowds of people watching the large arena, all while they chattered and hummed in delight to the fights. It was a few matches ahead before a few later first round matches were announced, causing Takato to look up in the waiting room.

"Masataka Takayanagi versus Takato Rutherford!"

The Western mage blinked before standing up, walking out to the arena as he placed his silver pocket watch on his belt, hiding it behind his coat as he trailed out. He soon stood before a red eyed man, who held a cane within his hand

"Positions!"

Takato tensed and placed his hands by his sides, all while Masataka held up his cane. Then, it happened. The cane within his hand shattered, revealing a crimson sword, a seemingly magical sword. Finally, the match began with a shout of

"BEGIN!"

Masataka slashed outwards with his sword, causing Takato to chant and slam his hands together. The red eyed man's voice howled within a call "Kaseihauringu!" as the blade let loose a large wave of dark flames. Latin sprang alive, a large wall blocking the flames as Takato finished the chant

"...Calx Parietis!"

Safe to say, the Takaynagi didn't look pleased as he shot towards the wall and pulled back his blade, cutting it down the middle like sliced butter, and lashing out with one free hand. Takato flew backwards from the palm strike, only to skid, reverse, and throw up his palms to the sword wielder

"Mico Extrarius ex Meus Manuum!" (Flash outward out of my hands!)

Masataka barely had time to blink before he was blasted with a barrage of electricity, many a volt rushing through his body and bones. Sadly, even though it didn't effect him much, it proved a big enough distraction for Takato to get off one last spell

"Unus Fulgor Concidens Noctem, in Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edat! Fulguratio Albicans!" (A stream of light to cut through the night, spring forth from my hand and throttle my enemy! White Lightning!)

It was over in a flash, the holder of the sword being blasted backwards in a thunderous roar of light and thunder, slamming through the arena walls. Takato panted and dropped to his knee, glancing up as the announced called out

"Winner, TAKATO!"
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Delovere watched the match her eyes glued onto the mage Target nudged her & handed her the scythe.

"Grim Reaper I see" he whispered softly barely making a sound.

She looked up with a grin, "Nah, just gonna give him punishment. That shrimp didn't apologize! I'm gonna rearrange each of his crustacean molecules.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Meanwhile, the girl sitting next to Delovere was sound asleep, the cat on top of her head bounding over to Delovere and meowed innocently. The girl woke up and yawned, stretching her arms. "What, the match was over already?"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Takato sighed as he watched the matches pass. There were many good fighters, but it came down to a bare few who were very strong. Mages, Samurai, Shamans, and many more stood in this tournament. He was the only Western Mage here, but he could almost taste the tension in the air..
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Delovere looked over at the girl, "By the way, who are you I'm Robyn."

Target's eyebrows shot up at the fake name but he understood why it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 pm

The girl glanced over to 'Robyn' with a tired glare. "Why should I bother giving my name now? You'll figure it out later, faker." She said before standing out and cupping her hands over her mouth.

"OY, BEAN SPROUT! I'VE SEEN 3 YEAR OLDS DO BETTER MAGIC THAN THAT!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:21 am

OOC: We drew lots XD

&&&&&&&&&&

Time Skip

It was the Semi-Finals!

"Ima versus...Takato!"

The crowd went wild for awhile, but went silent after a few following seconds. They watched as the Western Mage came out into the large arena, dressed in his red coat as always. He had not been a fan favourite, being a foreign mage, but he was still holding out thus far. Still, a tense air was around, and that was because of his opponent...

"Ima?"

Takato blinked and glanced around, never having even seen this girl. He simply waited for now...
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:24 am

Delovere narrowed her eyes at the girl.

"Be careful who you snap at, or your life will become very short-lived." she threatened put off by the girl's unnecessary attitude.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:27 am

The girl rolled her eyes as she motioned a 'shoo shoo' hadn motion at Delovere.

"How many times have I heard of such a saying...? Every one of those people taht said that to me ended up on teh ground." she said. The cat, however, merely climbed up Delovere's body until it stopped at her shoulder and rubbed its face on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 am

"Wait for meeeeeee!" The child whined as she ran onto the arena, stopping in front of her opponent. She panted a bit before looking up to the taller person.

"Oooo, hi there!" She said to him and waved her hand. "My name's Ima! Nice to meet you! Sorry I'm late, I had to go to the bathroom." She gave a wide grin as if that information were vital. "But don't worry, I washed my hands after!" She held out a hand for the human custom of a 'handshake'.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:38 am

"A..child?"

Takato blinked before shrugging, holding up one of his arms (which was his metal one, hidden by his clothes and gloves) and shaking her dainty hand with a smile as he began to speak "You don't sound local. You foreign to this land too?"

Sadly a cough interrupted them.

"Positions!" shouted the announcer
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 am

Delovere decided to ignore the girl and focus on the match. Leaning over the balcony her eyes changed to a hue of yellow and her vision became exceptionally better.

Target touched her shoulder lightly and gave her a look of concern.

"Are you sure this is a wise thing to do. There're alot of people here what if people recognize us. Your powers can't change environments, you know you aren't strong enough for that."

"You know for someone I can kill easily you talk alot." she laughed then her face became stern "We can't hide anymore Dr. it's time to get rid of all problems so that we can finally part."

Target thought to say something but kept quiet seeing that in Del's eyes this conversation was over. Instead he chanced a glance at the rude girl.

"You know you're brave to talk to her like that." he stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:50 am

Her face lit up even more as he returned the handshake. "Yes! It's a whole other world." She ran back a bit so that the battle could begin.

Out of one of her sweater pockets she took out a small ridiculous looking gun that was not bigger than her hand. Ima then readied herself in a position where she could either run or fire with ease. "Ready when you are!" She gave a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 am

"Whatever." She merely said before yawning. "Wake me up when this match is over...bean sprout's gonna get owned."

The kitten kept pawing at Delovere's cheek before jumping on top of Target and curling itself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 am

"Lets go!"

Takato flipped backwards in an instant at the sight of the gun and brought his arms together, his voice echoing in latin as the announcer boomed the starting word.

The Western Mage stood there as the words washed over the area, his fleshed arm coming to point at the girl "Fragor orbis terrarum in immortalis vita...." (Crashing the world upon immortal life...)

His eyes flashed and his boomed two last pieces of latin

"Silicis Telum!" (Hard Stone Javelin)

The earth shook beneath them and a piece of the area, around the size of a small truck, hovered over him, shaping into a deadly spear like weapon and floating without will, pointing straight at the girl. In a flash the weapon moved, shooting at her with intent to impale.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:04 am

Ima lessened the force of gravity around herself and jumped in the air, avoiding the giant piece of earth. She let herself float there. "That was sooooooo cool!" She said, eyes wide and sparkly. "How did you do that!?! You spoke some funny words and the earth just moved all on it's own!"

She gave a sheepish grin. "Oh, it's my turn now right?" She aimed the gun at Takato and fired...or tried. She actually missed by a good three feet, and the ground melted where it had hit. "Whoopsies." Ima took aim once more and pulled the trigger, the red beam dead set on her opponent this time.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:20 am

"No way!"

The audience watched with bated breath as Takato span, the blast hitting an arm in a flash, having no time to dodge. Yet, instead of a scream, or even a roar of anger, nothing but dead silence shook the area. His red coat tore off him, melting at the edges to reveal a shiny metal arm, with a single mark on it, like it had been chipped.

"Thats a nice weapon you have..."

He grinned and turned, revealing the fact that the arm was fully connected to his form. It was no spell.

Gasps of horror shook through the crowd.

"Lets continue, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:27 am

"Thank you! You have a very shiny arm. It's pretty!" She said as she landed back on the ground. Tilting her head, she also asked. "Do all humans secretly have shiny arms? I don't..." Ima pouted. "I want one."

She sighed, but pointed the gun at the boy again, this time at his feet. The girl fired once more, wondering if he had shiny legs as well.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 am

"Nope, just me-WOAH!"

Takato barely dodged the shot with a quick magic-boosted backflip, knowing that it would of probably burned his leg off, which he couldn't have. The Western Mage stood up straight and brought up his hands, latin washing out "Unus Fulgor Concidens Noctem, in Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edat..."(A stream of light to cut through the night, spring forth from my hand and throttle my enemy..)

His gaze landed on the girl and the energy built up within his hands exploded forth in a blast of lightning as he roared the last chant of latin, the spell heading straight towards the small child-like figure, tearing through the air like a gun blast

"Fulguratio Albicans!" (White Lightning)
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 am

The child gave a small "Eep!" Before doing her best to dodge. However she was unable to dodge entirely, and the lightning struck her leg as she jumped.

She landed on it and fell over. "Ooooooowiiiiiiie." She whined as tears formed in her eyes. She rubbed the burned but stopped as she realized that wasn't helping. Wiping away her tears, Ima moved a dial on the gun, aiming the gun at her leg. A white light shot out of it this time, but it looked like nothing happened. "All better!" She said with a smile before reseting the gun and shooting a few beams in Takato's general direction, red once more.
Back to top Go down
Delovere Leigh

Delovere Leigh

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 am

Delovere sat back in her seat & fell asleep. This match held no more interest plus Target would fill her in.

Target kept his eyes on the match in case Del actually had to worry.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 am

"Damn!"

Takato grunted and then gasped in shock (not to forget pain) as a blast ripped through his shoulder, sending him to his knees as a certain fox kit jumped out from his coat and then looked at him. The Rutherford sighed and could only admit that his magic was too weak to fight this girl, wincing from the raw pain.

"You're good."

Yet, Takato began to stand up as his wounded arm streched out, unable to do certain magic with his metal one. The air shuddered as latin licked over the edges of his lips "Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit Cura!" (Let the Grace of Jupiter be the cure for your sake!)

The wound on his shoulder suddenly began to glow, slowly knitting back together as the boy gave a deep pant, feeling the fierce strain of using a healing spell. He finally shook his head and regained control, holding up his hand as he spoke

"Can't believe I have to do this.."

The fox smirked as Takato began to chant, a glow surrounding the small creature "Sim Mae Pars! Per Centum Octōgintā Secundās! Ministra Takato, Alyssia Yokuto!" (Activate the contract 180 seconds for Alyssia Yokuto, Attendant of Takato!)

Then, there was silence.

"A Pactio!?" shouted the announcer.

A feminine arm slashed down upon the small girl in an instant, a lithe form striking at her with a single fox tail trailing behind. The speed that she struck at far surpassed Takato's, thus allowing her to be far suited for this kind of battle job
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am

Ima gave another "Eep!" Before lowering her gravity and shooting away like a rocket. The girl barely escaped the attack. She was really getting tired.....

She quickly adjusted the gravity field of her enemies, making them much heavier than that of which they were used to on Earth. Then she fired her lasr gun once more, hoping that this would end it. If not...well, she'd get to that if it happened.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:32 am

Takato simply let his Pactio partner do her job as he leant her his magic, watching as Alyssia regained her composure and swurved, only getting hit on her tail (which simply made her grunt as it began to burn) as she used her new found power and form to launch herself at the girl.

The Pactio fox-girl slashed down at the younge girl once more, claws bleeding through her nails as a deadly red aura lit up around her. This was the power of a Pactio contract, with him granting her his own power, along with boosting her limits and spirtual state
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next