Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Regional Tournament - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:04 am

Nova gave her a glare, looking into her eyes before he turned and said, "Fine... if that's how it is, then do what you're going to do. If anything happens to her, I'll deal with it myself..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:08 am

"I'm afraid that's not an option for you, kid." she says, grabbing the back of his shirt anf forcing him towards the door. "My client also stated that if anything were to happen to her, I am to keep her from participating in the tournament until further notice. If you don't go, yoru team will be disqualified if either of those two lsoe."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:16 am

"Team Cray has taken the match!" the announcer called out, his voice echoing through the entire hall and even to the Infirmary. "Now we can start the next round. Team DS will be fighting Team Cray! Even though this isn't the last match of the day, Team Cray is favored to win the tournament, but DS has already beaten the odds twice in two rounds! Can they defeat the Foo Fighters?!"

Nova looked out to the hall, then turning to Sera to see that she was in no shape to move. He turned and started to move. "She'd better be here... when I return..." he said as he started to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:23 am

"Of course she'll be here...assuming that bastard over there stays well away, I won't need to pull out my gun again. Now get out. All of you."

Zora glares, gritting her teeth and clenching her hands before stomping out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:42 am

Forte was glaring at her, but with her gun, she had a big say in what would be happening. He rushed off after Zora, following her and Nova to the main arena. Nova tried to be silent as they walked, moving toward his next opponent which he knew would be one of his final steps to meeting Shin and ending things once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Team DS made it into the main area as Mimi leans over the stands. "Yay! They're here!!!" She cheers. "Team DS is here! Who will their first person be?"

Zora grunts, crossing her arms. "That girl is starting to annoy me...let's just get this over with quick."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:54 pm

"If we're getting this over with, I'll start..." Nova said as he walked forward. "I'm a little annoyed anyway, so I'll end it quickly..."

"Oh, Nova Raizer steps forward to be the first competitor!" The MC called out. "He was absent in the last battle, so what will he show us this time?!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:22 pm

The girl from Team Cray's locker walks up, grinning as she saw Nova. "Oh? Is that weak girl still out? What a shame~ I would rather fight her than some boring old guy. Oh well~" She puts her deck down as she looks at Nova. "You're not going to beat us. I'll beat you to a pulp!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Mimi cries out, blushing madly as she holds onto her head. "Nova-kun's gonna fight! I hope he wins!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:34 am

"I'm not really in the mood, so I'll give you more of a sample of my strength than usual..." Nova said as his field was set. He placed his hand on his card and called out, "Now... Stand Up, Blaujunger!"

"Oh, my!" the MC said to Nova's statement. "Are the rumors true that Nova didn't use his full strength in the last battle? Will he use it now? Against last year's Regional Champion team, he'll certainly need it!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:01 am

"Heehee...Nova grapplers aren't a match for me~! Stand up, Vermillion Gatekeeper!" The card flips up to reveal a red haired masked man with a cape and black armor as she draws her first card. "Ride, Alluring Succubus!" Vermillion warms into a White haired woman with black wings. "Double soul charge!" she places two cards under her vanguard as she grins. "Your turn~!"

"I don't care what happens as long as Nova-kun wins! Hyaaaahhh!!!" Mimi squeals, not able to stand still.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Nova drew his card as he moved a hand to his cards. "Ride... Blaupanzer," he said in a serious tone as this unit changed and became a slightly larger version of what it was. "Blaujunger's skill... I can search my deck for Blaukruger. He moved the card into his hand without delay before calling another unit. "Call, Deatharmy Guy, Almighty Reporter behind Army Guy. Now, Deatharmy Guy attacks unboosted."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:04 pm

"No guard~" She checks the top card of her deck as it shines lightly. "Here she is~ Hysterical Shirley! Power to my vanguard and I draw!" She draws a card, grinning at nova. "Heehee~"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:08 pm

"Blaupanzer attack..." Nova said, seemingly unphased by the trigger. He flipped his top card to check the drive trigger. It was a Stern Blaukruger. "I won't hit with my vanguard, but Deatharmy Guy's skill activates, standing itself." The Army guy rose as the Almighty Reporter behind him started to glow. "Reporter will boost Deatharmy Guy's attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:57 pm

"No guard!" She damage checks again, revealing a Demon Eater as she draws. "Reporter can return to your hand when it boosts a unit who hits a vanguard~ Not like it'll do you much good. Ride, Succubus of Decadence!" Alluring's hair grew longer and red, her wings shrink and split off itno two different pairs as well as her growing horns.

"Soul charge, soul charge, soul chareg!!!" She calls Dark Conductor and Aspiring Demon Amon, both boosted by Jet Black Poet, Amon for a total of 4 soul charging due to the Succubus' skill. "Attack Death Army Guy!" she rests Dark Conductor with a 9k Amon.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Deatharmy Guy was retired as Nova stared down the girl without batting an eye. "You have a large soul, but it comes down to what you do with it..."

"Isn't Nova doing things different from his usual?" Forte said, noticing a difference in his style. "He must be shook up from what happened before. I know I am..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:42 pm

She rests her vanguard, grinning. "Succubus attack! Drive check!" She reveals no trigger as her succubus launches itself at Blaupanzer.

"Not shaken...more as if he wants this done as soon as possible. I don't blame him. " Zora says, crossing her arms. "I don't trust that red haried bitch."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Nova took the damage, revealing a Blaupanzer unit. Once again, he seemed unphased by the events.

"The sooner this is done, the sooner we can see about Nee-san," Forte said, seeming to take the "chan" off. "At the same time, though... that girl seems pretty strong. Are they all that tough?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:51 pm

"Tch, she's not tkaing the seriously at all..." Zora hisses as the girl rests her remaining two rears. "Amons attack for 20k at your vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:33 am

Nova took the damage as he stood his vanguard and drew his card. "Ride... Blaukruger," he called out as the unit grew again, gaining heavier weaponry as its gun pointed out at the Succubus. "Call..." he called out as Kirara, Reporter behind Kirara, and Tough Boy behind his vanguard. He rested Kirara and Reporter as he pointed at the Succubus. "Attack the vanguard!"

"She's not trying?" Forte said as he looked at the battle. "They seem a little even from here... well in a sense at least."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:48 am

"Guard!" She throws down a Heal trigger, blocking Kirara's attack as she grins. "I'm not about to let you draw and unflip a card!"

"Bah...it's only been a few turns. Don't just say they're even from that." Zora grunts as she watches.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:57 am

Nova grinned as he rested his Tough Boy and his vanguard, ordering it to attack her Succubus. He flipped his card, revealing a Critical Trigger. "All effects to the vanguard," he called out.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:30 am

The girl grins back as she obtains a draw trigger, adding a cadr to her hand, and a heal trigger that heals a damage from her damage zone. "My turn~~~!" She draws, taking a card from her hand and holding it up. "Time for you to go boom boom! I ride Demon Eater!" The succubus then transforms into a woman with long green hair.

"Soul charge!" she puts a card under her vanguard, giving her +2k. "Now Amons attack Kirara for 20k!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:27 am

Nova allowed Kirara to be retired, again not batting an eye. Forte raised his fist and shouted out, "Hey, why aren't you guarding!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:41 am

"Now Demon eater attacks for 12k!" She rests her vanguard, twin driving to reveal a stand. "All to Amon g2!!" She stands the rested g2.

"Bah, let him do what he wants." Zora shurgs." The sooner the battle is over with, the better...even if we lose."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:09 am

Nova took the damage, revealing a Draw trigger. he drew his card as he said, "If that's your best, I might end it within the next turn... I can't afford to lose..." His eyes gave a glare of death as it looked he was prepared to be more serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next