Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Regional Tournament - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 pm

"I need to talk to them about Shin," Nova said with a slight glare. "You if no one else. How do I contact him?"

Durbin walked forward, grinning as he looked at the girl. "Well, well," Durbin said as he saw Zora. "I was hopin' to fight the pipsqueak and knock him down a peg. Guess I gotta settle for you. Too bad, I was looking forward to the memories of when he was just starting out."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 am

"I don't think that's a good idea~" She says playfully before standing up straight, pointing both of her index fingers at her mouth as she smiles. "The only way to contact him is with his phone number...and you'll get in trouble if you go snooping around the lockers to get it! After all." she resumes back to her swaying with her arms behind her back. "Shin-Shin and the others told me not to let strangers near our stuff!"

"Bah, save the reminisce for later." Zora hisses as she sets up her field. "the little punk probably ran away knowing he's oging to lose...I'll just make up for that."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 am

"Is that so..." Nova said as his glare went to her. He walked into the Locker Room despite her "warning" and started to look around. "If there's a number, I'll just need to find it..."

Durbin began to set up his field as well. He grinned at her and said, "That sounds like the runt. I always told him to ditch that stupid Knight deck and pick up some Grapplers. Their power is the best this game has to offer. But he wouldn't listen, even when I took his deck right outta his hands and threw it away. Went as far as to go to a different team." He placed his hand on his starting Vanguard, his five cards already in hand. "I was gonna show him how wrong he was with another beating, but I'll just use you as my example."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 am

"Nu uh! I won't let you!" She clutches onto his leg while at the same time kicking his other leg.

"Tch...no wonder he ran. You're nothing but a douche! Hurry up and start!" Zora hisses, slamming her hand on the table in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 am

Nova closed his eyes in annoyance as he looked down at the girl. "I'm going to need you to stop doing that," Nova said, looking down at her. "You're being annoying..."

Durbin grinned as he flipped over his card. "You asked for it... Stand Up, BattleRaizer!" The fact that he flipped the card before he was given the signal to start caused the referee to hold up his hand. Durbin had received a penalty, meaning that Zora would be taking the first turn automatically.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:36 am

"...And here I thought it was a good idea following you." Seiki said as she walks up from behind him. The girl looks over and smile. "Yay! Sei-Sei's back!" She lets go of Nova and runs up to her as Seiki crosses her arms. "So? I couldn't help but overhear your conversation...What business do you have in another team's locker room?"

"Wow...you're either stupid or doing that on purpose." Zora says, drawing to start her turn. "Ichibayoshi's skill!" She takes the top five cards, looking at them before sending them to the bottom. "Ride...Crescent moon Tsukuyomi!" THe bird turns into a little girl. "I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:06 am

"Shin... Shinra is doing something to a teammate of mine," Nova said as he closed his eyes, starting to walk away. "I need to find a way to talk to him, and find out what he's doing and why. That's all..."

"I don't want the first turn..." Durbin said as he drew. "I'll start with Tough Boy, ride!" He threw the card down as the white robot moved behind the Tough Boy. "Now I get the first attack! Tough Boy, hit her where it hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:11 am

"...Here." Seiki tosses her own cellphone towards Nova while the girl whines. "Ehhhh? Is that really ok?"

"No guard!" Zora declares, preparing for his drive check.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 am

Nova picked up the phone, looking for the phone number. He called it and let it ring for a few moments. When it finally was answered, it simply said, "Oh, you've reached Shinra, the god of this and other worlds. I'm not here at the moment, but you can leave a message and I'll get back to you." Nova's eyes were angry to say the least.

Durbin grinned as he checked his Drive Trigger, revealing a Brutal Jack. He crossed his arms and said, "I'll end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 am

"Guess he's not there." Seiki says, shrugging as the little girl giggles. "Too bad! Shin-Shin wouldn't waste time for a guy like you!"

"Draw! Crescent Moon's skill!" She takes the top five, looking at them again before putting them all in the bottom.

"Wahhhh! Zora hasn't bee nable to superior ride Tsukuyomi again!" Mimi cries out.

"Ride...Half Moon!" She calls the grade 2 on the field while taking the top two cadrs of her deck and putting them under her vanguard. "I'll attack your vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:58 am

Nova shook his fist in frustration as he handed Seiki her phone, using all his power not to squeeze and potentially crush it. He started to walk away as he said, "Then I'll do it on my own. Whatever he wants, he won't have it..."

"I don't need to guard a weak hit like that," Durbin said as he crossed his arms. He then grinned and said, "Funny, you seem upset. But you don't even like the kid. Heck, you like picking on him just like we do. Your no different."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am

"Good luck finding him." Seiki says, taking back her phone as she and the girl start walking away.

At the end of the hallway, there was a person standing at a corner with their back towards nova.

"I'm more pissed at how you treated the kid. You're nothing but lowlifes...no wonder he ran form you! Drive check!" She flips over the top card, revealing Psychic Bird. "Critical Trigger! All to my vanguard!"

Last edited by Zora on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 am

As Nova was walking, his mind wandered off. He remembered the image that Shin forced him to experience. It was as if his body had been destroyed that day. He was completely distracted until he stopped and saw someone ahead of him. "Oh... sorry," he said simply without taking the tiem to even really look at the person.

"You should know that's what happens to weaklings," Durbin said as he checked two damage cards. He drew his card as he looked at his hand. "Now its time to do this for real... Ride, Brutal Jack!" The male grinned as the robot became a larger and more dangerous dragon like robot. "You really think you're better than us? This is how the strong do things. Weaklings don't have a place in my ring!" He flipped a damage as he called out two more units, a tiger-like creature with ninja clothing and a red and blue dragon behind it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 am

The person turned their head, hearing nova's voice as they turn to him. "Sorry? For what?" the voice belonged to an older femlae. She had long red hair, part of it covering her face. She wore a form fitting yet similar looking trench coat as she looks at Nova with piercing eyes. "Aren't you a part of the team fighting right now? What purpose do you have here?"

"Tch...You're nothing but power hungry idiots!" Zora shots, glaring at Durbin. "I'll show you!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am

"Its none of your concern," Nova said as his eyes met hers without any sign of intimidation. "There's nothing for me here, so unless you know where Shin Tokuro is then we don't have anything to talk about."

Durbin grinned and said, "You're not fooling me. Stealth Beast, Chigasumi, attack her weak Tsukuyomi with a boost from Dreadmaster!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 am

"Tokuro?" The woman blinks as she crosses her arms. "If I'm not mistakened...I believe he might be in the spectator section right now. I might have mistakened him for someone else though."

"Oh no you dont! You're not killing MY hand! Guard, Miracle Kid, Lozenge Magus!" She shouts, throwing out the two triggers to guard her before putting them in the drop zone.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:38 am

Nova turned and started to move to the spectator stands. As he did, he turned to the girl again, confused as to who she was. "Something about her..." he muttered to himself before shrugging it off as paranoia.

"But I just did kill your hand," Durbin said with a grin. BattleRaizer boost! Brutal Jack, attack her vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 am

"Shut up you smart ass! No guard!" She shouts as Zora glares holes through Durbin.

"Wahhhh! Thigns are really heating up between the two, don't you say, Mika-san?" Mimi says, turning to the MC.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 am

"Things definitely seem more personal this time around," the MC called out just before Durbin moved to check his Drive Trigger. The trigger revealed itself to be a Stand Trigger. "Heh heh... Now I can stand Stealth Beast, Chigasumi and its power goes up by 5k! Chigasumi, attack her vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 am

"Tch!" She took two damage, one of them being a draw trigger. "You little...Draw!" She draws her cadr before checking the top five. At last, she takes a card from her hand and places it on her vangaurd while returning the other 4. "Ride...Full Moon! Call Tagitsume, Gemini, and Psychic Bird!" She moves the critical trigger into the soul while drawing a card. "Counterblast!" She coutnerblasts two cards, drawing two and sending CEO into the soul before calling a Battle sister cocoa behind her vangaurd. Checking the top cadr, she leaves it at the top before resting her vangaurd. "Attack for 17k!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 am

"Not bad, but I still don't need to guard!" Durbin called out as he held his arms out, patting his own chest. "Go ahead... Hit me with your best..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 am

"Twin Drive!" she flips over hte two cadrs, revealing one as a critical and another as a heal. "I give the critical to my vanguard and all power to TAgitsume as well as heal a damage!" She takes one of the counterblasted cards and puts it in the drop zone before resting both Gemini and Tagitsume. "Now I'll attack your vanguard for 30k!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:16 am

Durbin revealed his two damage cards. One of them was a Heal Trigger, allowing him to head the damage as he tapped his Vanguard, its power increasing to 16k. As the other attack hit he didn't stop it, taking the hit as he now had 5 damage. "This is almost at my level, but I think its high time I finish this up with my Signature Move!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:21 am

"Bah! Tough words for a man who's gonna lose! Turn end!" Zora shouts.

Sera watches the fight while looking through her deck. She looks around, not seeing Forte and sighing heavily. "Hah...I wish I could jsut switch decks right now..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 am

Forte was in the stands, holding onto his Royal Paladin deck with his eyes closed. He remembered having to go through the trash to look for the deck, only to be laughed at for going through the trash in the first place. It was too traumatizing for him to be down there.

"Not just big talk," he said as he stood his three units. "This here is the Final Turn!" He threw his arm into the air as the fans started to roar out as if it were some kind of Sports Entertainment event. He drew his card as he called out, "I ride, the Asura Kaiser!" With a bright flash of light, a six armed fighter appeared in the place of Brutal Jack.

"I'll switch Stealth Beast, Chigasumi for Stealth Dragon Voidmaster!" he called out as a large purple dragon appeared. "Now I'll call Brutal Jack and Tough Boy with a Battle Raizer behind my Vanguard!" He flipped a damage as he pointed out at her Amateratsu. "Voidmaster attack with Dreadmaster's boost!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next