Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Regional Tournament - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:24 pm

"Guard!" She throws down a Crescent Moon and a Inaba on the field before putting them in the drop zone. "Bah! None of this will do you any good!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Durbin grinned as he rested the Battle Raizer and his Asura Kaiser. "Attack! Take out that Tsukuyomi!" He revealed the top card of his deck. It was a Stand trigger. "Ha! I'll stand Voidmaster and give him a power boost!" His second card was an Asura Kaiser. It started to glow as he called out, "And now you're done! When I get a Grade 3 Grappler in the Twin Drive, I can stand a unit. Dreadmaster, back in the ring!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:28 am

"Tch!" She didn't guard, taking another damage as the cadr glows lightly. "Heal...Trigger. Power to vanguard." Sadnly, she was only up to four damage. "All right, I dare you!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:27 am

"I'll use Dreadmaster to boost and bring in Voidmaster for another attack! This time to your Priestess lady!" Durbin called out as he rested the units, prepared to destroy her hand one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 am

"....Shit...G-guard!" She throws down a Heal trigger and a Half Moon to block. Herh and was reduced immensely. "Fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:29 am

"I've got one more!" Durbin said with a grin as he pointed at the Priestess again. "Brutal Jack, use your Tough Boy boost to take out that grade 2!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:54 pm

She retires Tagitsume as she stands and draws. "All right, that's it! You're dead! Call!" She throw sdown Silent Tom and a Gemini behind him as well as another Tsukuyomi Full Moon. "Tsukuyomi, kill him!" She rests the dual tsukuyomis as she waits to see if he'll guard or not."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:53 pm

"Twin Blader!" Durbin called out as he threw the unit down. He sent Asura Kaiser to the drop zone with a grin. "You won't be able to hit me that easily..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 pm

"Twin Drive!" She flips over the top two cards, both of them shining. "Heal Trigger! Power to Tom and I heal a Damage...as well as a critical! I give all effects to tom!" she rests the grade 2 and Gemini. "With Tom attacking, you can't guard with grade 0s!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 am

He went into his hand, preparing to guard until his eyes widened in realization. He didn't have enough cards to guard because he couldn't use his Grade 0s. "Ah... no... guard..." he said as he was hit. Neither damage was a trigger, meaning he had lost.

"Oh my! Zora has pulled an upset victory over Team CWF's leader!" the MC called out.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 am

"HA! That's what you get for being a royal douche!" Zora says, thrusting her first into the air. "You hear that, brat?! Stop being a pansy and beat their asses!"

"H-Hah..." Sera watched in amazement at the battle before her gaze returns to her deck. Her hands were still trembling since she has to fight next.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 am

Forte looked out from the crowd with his eyes somewhat watery. He clenched his fist as he muttered to himself, "She did that for me? Damnit, what am I doing up here..." He started to run, making his way to the arena.

A man wearing a red flame mask walked up to the stage. He looked at Sera with a grin and said, "All I have to do is win, and we move on, right? No problem. That girl had to have been their best!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:47 am

As Zora maeks her way back to the benches, Sera hesitantly walks up to the platform. She puts down her deck, taking out her starting vanguard as she looks at the man before her. "H-Hah...I don't know if I can win..." she mutters, having no confidence in herself.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:54 am

The masked male grinned as he looked at the girl. Her fear was obvious. He finished setting up his field quickly as he crossed hie arms. "I'm sorry to say, you won't beat me," he called out. "Your team's journey ends here. I'm the undefeated Light Heavyweight champ, so you don't have a chance."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 am

"....Huh? How can Heavyweight be light...?" Sera says out of confuse. Back at the benches, a certain girl was losing it as she was laughing from the unintentional pun.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 am

"S...Shut Up!" the man called out as he placed his hand on his card. "I don't need to hear it from you! I'm better than you, and I'll prove it by winning!" The referee looked at the two and nodded as he raised his hand and called out, "Team CWF lost so they will be second in this battle. Ready, and begin!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:27 am

"Hah....S-Stand up, Vanguard!" She cries out as she flips over the face down, revealing a warrior lizard as she draws. "Ride, Dragon Monk Gojo!" The lizard moves behind the vanguard as a human appears before him. "Skill." She discards a draw trigger to draw a card. "End."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 am

"So that's your deck, then its already over!" he said from the body of a lizard warrior of his own. "I draw... Ride, Embodiment of Armor Bar!" The unit appeared as the Lizard was moved back. "I'll call Tough Boy and Shout!" Two darker units appeared, an Octopus behind Bahr and a robotic boy in front of the Lizard. "Conroe, boost Tough Boy's attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 am

"W-What?! A mixed deck?!" She says, her eyes widen as she takes a hit. The card glows lightly as it was revealed as a Critical trigger, giving power to her vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 am

The masked man rested the octopus and the demon as he pointed at Sera's vanguard in a wrestling call-on style as he called out, "I'm hitting your Vanguard with Bahr! Drive check!" He flipped up the card, revealing a man that looked suspiciously like him. "Three Minutes! A Draw trigger! My vanguard gains 5k power and I get a draw!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 pm

"N-No guard!" She took the damage, flipping over the card and adding it into her damage before she draws one. "Ride, Beserk Dragon!" The vanguard then transforms into a 2 headed black dragon as she flips over the two damage. "S-Skill! Tough Boy is retired...A-And superior ride! Yaksha!" Her dragon then turns into a snake man while she calls Tejas on the same column as Conroe with a Bahr to boost. She rests the two and pointed to Conroe. "Now I'll attack you with Tejas's skill for 16k."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:32 am

"Conroe?!" he said in shock as he looked at his hand. He couldn't guard an attack like that against a 5k unit. He moved it to the drop zone with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

"Then....Yaksha attacks." Sera said as she rested her vanguard, twin driving no triggers.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:31 pm

The masked male took his damage, looking at his field as he stood his units and drew his card. He grinned lightly as he said, "Now's the time for the real fight! Ride, King of Swords!" a robotic King that seemed to come out of a playing card appeared on the field.

"Next, I call Super Electromagnetic Lifeform, Storm! Now, Storm attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 am

"Guard, Gatling Claw Dragon!" Sera places the draw trigger on the guardian before placing it in the drop zone. "H-Hah...." Her hands were shaking as she stares at the man before her with terrified eyes.

"Oh? I didn't expect to see you in the stands, Nova Raizer." Zeiro said, walking up from behind him. Safe to say, he was still very irritated about the phone call from earlier as he watches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next