Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 am

The next day, the shop was even more filled than before. People who hadn't heard of the tournament before had heard of the first day and were now lining up to see the participants. Zach was there, standing outside in hopes that Sera would show up soon. Nova was already inside, looking somewhat bored as he awaited the tournament to begin.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 am

"W-Were you waiting for me?" A familiar voice said as Sera walks up to Zach, noticing him outside. She was holding onto a deck box as she seems nervous. "Hah...I can't believe I'm already in a tournament."

"Of course you're the early bird." Zeiro pulls up a chair in front of Nova, resting his head against his hand as he smiles. "Are you hoping she doesn't fall prey to the ability?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:15 am

Zach sighed lightly as he could see the nerves on her already. He smiled brightly to cheer her up and said, "Don't sweat the small stuff. You'll do great! You've already proven yourself so far, so just have fun with it."

Nova closed his eyes, thinking of ignoring Zeiro for a moment. Then he simply said, "She won't, and that's not why I came."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 am

Sera looks down, her hands trembling as she speaks. "B-But...I don't...know how to use this deck. It's full of Nova Grapplers..."

"Of course it isn't." Zeiro grins as he turns tot he entrance. "Well, for both of our sakes, lets just hope she makes it past the crowd."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 am

"Nova Grapplers?" Zach said in a confused tone. "Well, that doesn't sound bad, really. I mean, you saw them from Nova, so you should know about how they work. That was the big issue you had, wasn't it?"

"Hmph... like I care..." Nova said simply, as if wanting to end the conversation with Zeiro as soon as possible. He looked on at the manager as it looked at though things were soon to begin.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 am

His reply was a chuckle from the silver haired man as Sera and Zach made it inside. "Yeah...but there are so many cards in this deck I've never seen before. They're not exactly teh same as Nova's..." She mutters.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:42 am

"Like I said, if you could get to it, you must be able to use it," Zach said with a small shrug.

"Okay, everyone!" the manager announced to the packed crowd. "Since we have more people than before, we have to do things a little differently. In the beginning when you all received your sign up forms, a number was places on all of them. We'll be pairing everyone up by numbers, and the ones with the best records of those will move on to the final 8 of the day! Once it is down to 4, we will have our standings for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:46 am

"Maybe..." Sera mutters as she looks around, seeing more people than ever. She spots Nova and Zeiro sitting at a table and quickly looks away, getting more nervous.

"Bah. Just get this over with, will you?" Yuki sais as she was reading some manga at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:48 am

The manager seemed to give a pout at Yuki before he moved his hand to the board. "Very well then," he said with a smile of enthusiasm. "The players are all numbered between 1 and 26. The first round pairings are here! You won't know your opponent's until you reach your tables. Good luck, and remember to do your best!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:52 am

Sera hesitates before going up to the pairings. She finds her number and walks over to the table as she awaits for her oppponent. "Ohh...I have a bad feeling about this..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:59 am

A familiar blond boy walked up to the table. He smiled as he waved to her. "Hey there... looks like we got paired up first..." He showed her his Sign up Sheet to show her it was the proper number. "Talk about bad luck... or good. Guess we don't know which yet."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:01 am

"eh?!" Sera's eyes widen as she stares at Zach. "W-Wait, I have to fight you?!" She sighs heavily as she sets up her vanguard and draws her opening hand. "Hah...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:05 am

He smiled lightly as he set down his starting vanguard and drew his hand to begin. "Let's say this is a good test for that deck of yours, but I won't go down without a fight. I still wanna win, ya know..." He placed his hand on the card and called out, "Stand Up, Durengal!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:09 am

"Hah....S-Stand up, Blaujunger!" She flips over her vanguard to reveal a blue robot. "Draw...Ride, Blaupanzer!" The robot evolves into a bigger and stronger looking one. "Skill." She searches her deck and takes out Blaukruger, adding it to her hand. "Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:14 am

"In that case, I draw," Zach said as he moved his hand to his deck after her drew. "Durengal's skill... I look at the top 5 cards of my deck. If the Knight of Quests, Galahad happens to be there, I can superior Ride him." He grinned lightly as he looked at the five cards. "Looks like I get the ride. Galahad!" The small dog changed and became a knight wielding a broadsword. "Hmm, your unit only has 6k power. I think I'll attack it with my Galahad!" He checked his top card, revealing Hi-Dog Breeder, Akane.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:16 am

"N-No guard..." Sera reaches over to get a damage, only to stop slightly as she looks at her vanguard. "Actually...He gets +2k because Blaujunger is in the soul...so the attack...doesnt hit?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:20 am

"Huh?" Zach said in surprise. "No way! I've never seen that card before... who'd have thought skills like that were around. I'll end my turn there then."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:27 am

"Hah.." Sera draws her card as she looks at each of them carefully, reading their abilities. "Soo....I do this? Ride, Blaukruger!" Her vanguard started to upgrade even more, growing larger and powerful. "Umm...his skill gives him +1k...I think? And...umm..." She looks at her carsd closely before putting down two cards. "D-Dancing Wolf and Deatharmy Lady!" The two units appeared on the field to the right of her vanguard.

"Lady attacks with a boost form wolf!" She rests the two units as she attacks his vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:30 am

Zach took the damage, looking at it as it was another Knight of Quests, Galahad. "Trust you to be able to figure out the skills just by looking, Sera-chan" He gave a light playful wink as she continued her move.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 am

She blushes lightly before shaking her head. "I-I jsut read their abilities....Bl-Blaukruger attacks!" She rests her vanguard and drive checks the top card, revealing Street Bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 am

"Damage check," he said as he revealed his card, smiling lightly as a red dog appeared. "Margal Get! With this, I can draw a new card." He drew his card and stood his units seeing as she had nothing left to attack with. He drew his card and said, "Knight of Quests Galahad has a similar skill. I can check the top 5 cards for the Knight of Trials." He looked at the cards, then returned them all to his deck. "Good thing you gave me that draw, Sera-chan. That's where I got this. "Ride, Knight of Trials Galahad!" The Knight jumped into the air as a motorcycle came from what was once his dog. "Also call, Akane-chan!" A red haired woman appeared to the right of Galahad. "Skill activate. Counerblast. I can search my deck and Superior Call Pongal!" A blue, wolf-like dog appeared behind Akane. "After that, I call Bowgal! Now then, Bowgal will boost for Galahad's attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 pm

"No g-guard!" Sera shouts as she flips over her deck to reveal a heal trigger. "H-Heal, trigger....Umm...power to....Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm

"Not bad, Sera, but that still leaves my Drive check!" He checked his top card and revealed a Heal Trigger of his own. "Look at that. I can give 5k to my Akane and heal a damage." One of his flipped damage went into the Drop Zone as he looked at her with a grin. "Now Pongal will boost and Akane will attack your Blaukruger."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:09 pm

"Waht?! No guard..." She takes another damage, flipping it over to reveal a Blaupanzer.

"S-Stand and Draw." She draws a card ot start her turn as she takse a card and places it over her vanguard. "Ride...Stern Blaukruger!" The blue robot upgraded even further tot he point it held on guns on its back and hands. "And...Umm....Tough Boy and Street Bouncer!" She throws down the two units on the other side of her vanguard before resting them both. "S-Street's skill...I can draw a card." She draws a card before resting Lady and Wolf. "I'll attack your vanguard for 16k."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Zach looked down at his field for the moment, smiling lightly as he said, "No guard. I'll let you hit me on this one." He revealed his damage, a Pongal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next