Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:18 pm

"I think it's not over yet..." Nova said with his eyes closed. Zach took a card in his hand and placed it in the soul. "When Dream Painted is called, I can add a Royal Paladin in my hand to the Soul. The card I just added was the Knight of Quests Galahad! That means my Godspeed returns to full power! Now, Bowgal will boost, Akane, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:55 pm

"Eh?! No guard..." She certainly didn't expect this outcome. She takes a damage, revealing it to be a Stern Blaukruger. Her damage was totaling up and she was in quite a bind with his powered up units.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:48 pm

"Bowgal will boost for Soul Saver's attack!" The dragon roared out as it extending its hand at the robot. "Soul Saver's skill... when it attacks a vanguard, it gets a 3k power up! That means its a total of 24k!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:59 pm

"Guard! Red Lightning, Lucky Girl!" Sera throws down the two triggers, revealing a pink cat and a red cyborg like man with white hair. "T-There! Now you won't be able to hit me!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 pm

"I will be able to hit if I get two triggers in my Drive check," Zach said with a small smile. "Twin Drive, first check..." he flipped over the card, revealing a small white owl. "Alabaster Owl, Critical trigger. I'll get all the effects to my vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Sera eyes widen as she grips onto her cards. ~Oh no...I should have guarded with Street Bouncer...I hope he doesn't get another trigger...~

Zeiro stretches lightly as he smirks. "Well now...looks like she made a small mistake there."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm

"No... she didn't..." Nova said as Zach revealed his second card. It was a Soul Saver Dragon. "Aww... I didn't get it. In that case, I'll boost with Dream Painter and have my Godspeed Galahad attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 pm

"Three Minutes! STreet Bouncer!" She throws down the Draw Trigger as well as moving Street Bouncer into the guardian Circle, blocking the third attack as she drops the cards into the drop zone.

"Final Turn!" She declares as she draws a card. "Call, Deatharmy Lady, Dancing Wolf!" She throws down the grade 2 female robot in the front left row as well as a second dancing wolf behind her vanguard.

"Deatharmy Lady boosted by Tough Boy will attack Soul Savior Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 pm

"I... I'll take this one..." he said as he reveled his damage, showing a Gigantic Dozer. "Five damage... That means I can't let the next one get through!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:32 pm

"T-Then....My second Lady will attack your vanguard with Dancing Wolf!" She rests her other two rear guards to attack Soul Savior Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 pm

"Alabaster Owl to guard!" he declared as his owl came forth to protect him. "I won't let it end that easily."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 pm

"T...then....Stern with Dancing wolf attacks Akane!" She rests her vanguard and rear.

Zeiro raises an eyebrow. "Oh? She's very picky about killing off his intercepters with her vanguard...I wonder why?" HE said with a hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:50 pm

"Akane?" Zach said, looking at his hand for a moment. "No guard." Nova's eyes opened to look at Sera and her move. There was only one way an attack like that would work, but there was no way she would know, was there?
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 pm

"T-Twin drive...first check..." Her eyes flashed slightly for a split second before she flips over a card. "Stand Trigger...I give power to Army lady in front of wolf and the stand to Dancing Wolf...second..." She flips over another card, having it glow the same as the last card. "S-Stand trigger! I give pwoer to Army Lady again and stand her!"

"Now...Wolf gains _3k for standing and lady has 19k totall...so it's 29k attack on yoru vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:13 am

Akane was retired, sent to the drop zone before Zach turned to the Armylady. His eyes widened slightly in surprise to see its total power. "Wait a sec, that's 26k power?"

"29," Nova said as he stood up. "When Dancing Wolf Stands during the battle phase, its power is +3k. That kid doesn't have 20k worth of guard to defend himself, so its over..." He started to walk to a further part of the shop, mostly to get away from Zeiro.

"D...damage check..." Zach said as he checked the card, revealing a Margal. Since it was the sixth damage, it meant that he lost. "I guess you're deck's pretty good after all, eh Sera? I couldn't do a thing against it and you won."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:22 am

"....Maybe. I don't really think I used this deck very well..." She frowns before noticing Nova walking away. "Ah...N-Nova!" At first, she wanted to run after him, then decided not to as she sighed. "At any rate...It was a good game, really."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:38 am

"Yeah, it was. Well, its not like its over for me, anyway. Everyone gets three rounds today and the ones with the best records move on. I just gotta make sure I don't lose again."

"It looks like the last match just ended," the manager said with a smile. "In that case, we can move on to the next round!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:47 am

"T-Three?! I have to fight two more itmes?!" Sera stammers as she shakes her head. "N-No way! Impossible! I can't win two more matches! I'm not that good!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:50 am

"Even if you only win two, you have a chance if the other fights don't do better. Well, that's what I've gotta hope for, at least." He walked off, seeing the numbers were posted. Sera's table was different as well as a new opponent was selected for her.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 am

"H-Hah..." Sera was still nervous as ever as she hesitantly walks over to see what table she had to go before going there.

"Nova~~~~ Her fight is going to start. Don't you want to watch?~" Zeiro was calling out for the green haired card fighter teasingly with a grin. "I know you saw something interesting~"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 am

Standing at the table was Hirotama. He grinned lightly before he looked to Sera, his eyes narrowing with burning determination. "I see... so you were able to make it this far. Its too bad that your record will feel the force of a defeat as I make up for last time."

Nova had seen what it was he wanted to see. The power was confirmed. From here on, he would watch from more of a distance. Even if she had the ability and even if she chose to keep using it, he had a way to put that to his advantage as well.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:34 am

"H-huh?" Sera blinks before tilting her head. "I'm...I'm sorry....but....who are you again?" Offi n the distance, Yuki was laughing her ass off to the point she was banging on the countertop.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:38 am

"Gah!" Hirotama was stunned by the statement, almost falling back. "He clenched his fists and said, "How dare you forget the great Hirotama! Your lucky draws saved you last time, but this time I will defeat you with my Ultimate Crush Rush!" He all but slammed his shuffled deck onto the table as he drew his cards to begin the battle.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:41 am

She squeaks at Hirotama's slamming, almost trembling as tears started to form in her eyes. "I'm...sorry!" She pleads as she places her deck on the table as well, putting a face down on the vanguard circle as she draws five cards. "T-Then...You can go first...I guess? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 am

"One fight and she's back to the usual..." Nova whispered to himself.

Hirotama flipped over his card as he called out, "Stand Up, Mecha Trainer!" He drew his card and called out, "The Great Hirotama rides Wonder Boy!" A skinny football player appeared with a grin as the mechanical coach moved to the lower right. "That's all I need for this turn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next