Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:06 am

"Sonic Breaker!" he called out as he placed the card down. He looked at the other Death Army Lady as he knew he had to dodge this attack no matter what, but he could see that his hand was growing light.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:10 am

"Deatharmy Lady with Tough Boy attacks for a total of 23k!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:15 am

Hirotama looked at the cards in his hand, seeing that he could no longer guard with them. He moved both his grade 2s to guard and called out, "I'll intercept!" He drew his card for his turn, seeing he only had his Maximum and Dudley Dan Boosting it. "I'll take out Dudley Dan for Wonder Boy and now I'll attack you with my vanguard! This is the final turn, because there's no way you're surviving this!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 am

"Twin Blade." She simply states as she thrwos down teh perfect guard, discarding Stern Blaukruger.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 am

"Gah... no way you had that!" Hirotama declared, activating his Twin Drive. He revealed a Silent Joker and a High Speed Brakki, neither of which would help against a perfect defense. "You got lucky this round, but all I need to do is survive and this fight is over!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:25 am

Sera chuckles weakly as she draws, resting her vanguard and shout. She twindrives to reveal two criticals, giving all of it to her vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 am

Hirotama's eyes widened to the change in atmosphere. He moved his Silent Joker and Brakki to defend him, but the two critical triggers broke through all the same. He took his last damage, looking at her with a hint of fear before he started to walk away.

Nova's eyes widened at the site. He thought her power was still sleeping. Was she using it the entire time? He stood up, moving to the door as he already knew how this would end. If this is how things were, all he could do was prepare for tomorrow. He had seen what he needed to see.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:34 am

Sera blinks at Hirotama walking off without so much as saying a single word. She did quite understand what was going on...first the Maria girl was afraid of her and now Hiro was acting all weird. "Hah...Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:36 am

At that moment, Zach walked up to her, smiling lightly as he waved to her. "Hey, looks like ya won. Makes me wish I'd been here to see it. Well, I lost my other fight, so I'm out of the tournament. I'll just have to cheer ya on from here."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:40 am

"Hah? O-Ok..." Sera stammers as she looks around, not able to see Nova. "Hey...do you know where Nova went? And Zeiro as well. I dont see eithero f them and that seems a bit strange."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 am

"You really like that Nova guy, don'tcha?" Zach said with a small teasing grin. "I saw him leave just as your fight ended. He seemed a little bother by something. Don't know what, though." He thrn turned to see that the shop was starting to empty out a little bit. "It looks like a few people got taken out like I did. Glad I'm not the only one."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:21 am

"H=Huh?! I don't!!!" Sera's face became flustered with red as she waves her arms frantically. "I-I-I just thoguht it was weird they were here one minute and gone the next!!! I don't like Nova! Not at the least!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:34 am

Zach chuckled lightly at her response as he waved his hand lightly. "Its okay. It's okay. You don't like him. I get it. At any rate, you've probably got another match, right? I think they're posting it up now."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 am

"....You're a meanie..." she pouts, still blushing as she dashes over to the pairings for the third match. Once she found her number ,she walks up to a table as she starts setting up her field.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:48 am

Zach smiled lightly before he started to walk to the table. True to his word, he would watch her fight from start to end.

After a few moments, a man that seemed to be dressed in a strange white costume walked up to the table. He gave a laugh with his hands raised as he called out, "You did well to make it this far, young girl, but the power of Ultra Enigman will never lose in the Shop tournament!" Zach looked at the man for a moment before he couldn't help but start laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 am

"H-Huh....?" Sera blinsk lightly before sweatdropping at the man before her. "Uhh....Ok....?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:06 am

The man laughed as his field was already set and ready to go. "Now then, you shall face the Ultimate power of the Star Gate nation. The justice of the Dimensional Police!" He struck a pose, causing Zach to all but fall out of his chair in laughter. "Now we may begin! Stand Up, Enigman Flow!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:09 am

Sera laughs weakly as she flips over her vanguard, revealing Blaujunger."Ok then....whatever you say, Mr Ultra Eniman person..." She sweatdrops as their match began.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:14 am

Enigman drew his card, looking at his hand as he lifted his hand into the air. "Now, the ride of Justice! Come forth, Enigman Ripple!" He called out the name of his unit as a small robot-like alien appeared onto his field. "Enigman Ripple, like your Blaujunger can search for a unit, Enigman Wave!" He showed her the card before shuffling his deck. "I'll end my turn with that.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 am

"Draw!" She draws her beginnig card before placing a card on her vanguard. "Screaming and Dancing Annnouncer Shout ride and attack!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:24 am

"No guard," Enigman said in confidence, knowing she would only hit if a trigger appeared. "Let's see if the power of Justice is on your side, female grappler."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:30 am

"Umm...Drive check!" She flips over the card to reveal a draw trigger. "D-Draw trigger! I give power to my vanguard an ddraw a card."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:46 am

Enigman accepted the damage, revealing a stand trigger. However, with nothing to stand, it was more or less a wasted trigger. He drew his card and set down his Grade 2. "Now I ride... Enigman Storm!" In a bright flash the Alien evolved, becoming a larger version of itself. "Also I call, Glory Maker behind my Vanguard and two Masked Police Granders! Now, Granders, Attack her Shout!" The two Masked Police moved to strike, the right one moving first with the left close behind.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 am

One of the attacks hit her vanguard, however the other didn't have the strength, for the first attack resulted in a damage check of a stand strigger. "Power to my vanguard!" She declares as she awaits for his third move.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 am

"Ah, nice Trigger activation," Enigman said as he tapped his Vanguard lightly. "However, each time a Grander attacks, he gives 2k power to my current vanguard. Now with 14k power, I attack your Shout!" Zach looked on in surprise as the units had such a skill. It was obvious he didn't look far beyond his own deck in terms of cardfighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next