Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:54 am

"O-Ok...My turn!" She draws a card and takes another. "I ride...Blaupanzer!" She places the g1 robot ontop of Blaujunger, upgrading her vanguard by one stage. "And...um...Tough Boy!" She places down the strange, green and grey robot next to her vanguard, resting it. "I attack Wonderboy with Tough Boy!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 am

"No guard," Hirotama said as he revealed his damage card, a Sky Diver.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:21 am

"N-Next, I'll attack you with my vanguard!" She rests Blaupanzer as she drive checks. The card she flips over glows lightly. "Critical Trigger. I give all effects to my vanguard."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 am

Hirotama glared lightly as he took two damage. One was a Devil Summoner and the other card began to glow brightly. "Draw trigger! I can draw a card!" He drew his card as he held up a card. "Now its my turn to attack. I ride, MVP Black Panther! Also, Counterblast!" He flipped a damage as Mecha Trainer disappeared. Quickly after, a small man appeared behind the Panther. "With Mecha Trainer, I can add Dudley Dan to my hand and call it to the field. I'll boost with Dudley Dan and attack!"

At that moment, the right side of Hirotama's field started to glow as a Sky Diver appeared on his field. "Also, when Dudley Dan Boosts, I can activate a skill to Superior Call any Spike Brother from my deck, no matter how strong it may be!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:02 am

Sera blinks lightly befoer pointing at Dan. "Umm...doesn't activating cost two counterblasts and sending a card to the soul?" She tilts her head, seeing neither of those costs being activated.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 am

Hirotama looked down, checking his damage and his hand. He'd sent a Dudley Dan in his hand to the soul, but he hadn't flipped the damage yet. He flipped them and laughed lightly. "It's... its not like I forgot while getting caught up in the moment. I was just... building suspense!" He checked the top card in his deck. It was a Juggernaut Maximum.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

"Hah hah...." Sera laughs weakly as she takes the damage, revealing a Stern Blaukruger right off the bat, placing it in the drop zone.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 pm

"And now, It's time for Sky Diver's ultimate attack!" he called out as he moved his unit to attack Blaupanzer.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 pm

"Guard!" She throws down Three Minutes to protect her vanguard against Sky Diver's attack and dropping it in the drop zone before drawing a card to start her turn. "Ride, Blaukruger!" Her vanguard upgraded, wielding yellow shining swordi n its hand. She moves tough Boy and places Street bouncer. "Skill." She rests both units and drew a card before calling an Screamin and Dancin Announcer Shout behind her vanguard, resting both as she attacks his vanguard for 17k.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 am

Hirotama looked at his hand with a glare. He shook his head and said, "No guard! Even if you hit me with all you have, this fight will end the same."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:45 am

"Drive Check." She flips over a card, revealing Asura Kaiser. "Hah...No trigger. Guess that ends my turn."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 am

Hirotama took a damage before standing his units and drawing a card. He held up the card and called out, "Now ride, Juggernaut Maximum!" His card hit the field hard as the Panther transformed into a large football playing ogre of a man. "Now I call, Silent Joker! And its skill, I add him to the soul to unflip a damage! Now, Dudley Dan boost for Maximum's attack! And also, counterblast!" He flipped his two damage as he moved a Cheerful Lynx in his hand to the soul. In a glowing flash, a Wonder Boy appeared under Sky Diver.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 am

"No guard." She flips over the top card on her deck. It glowed slightly as she looks at Hirotama. "Critical Trigger. I give power to my vanguard."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:57 am

Hirotama checked his two cards. The first was a Devil Summoner. The second was a Cheer Girl Mylan. "No triggers, huh... Then I'll just attack your Street Bouncer with my Sky Diver!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 am

"Ack! N-No guard..." Reluntantly, she drops Street Bouncer in the Drop Zone as she looks at Hirotama with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 am

"Hee hee hee..." Hirotama chuckled as he pointed down at her vanguard. "That's exactly what I wanted! Now I can use Sky Diver's skill! My moving it into the soul, I can superior Call a unit in my hand! Devil Summoner!" He laid down the card before looking at the top card of his deck. "Also, when Devil Summoner comes to the field, I can check the top card of my deck for a Spike Brother. If its a Grade 1 or 2 then I can superior call it!" He showed her the card as it was High Speed Brakki. He called it out onto the empty Zone. "Now I have two more attacks to dish out! Wonder Boy boost, Devil Summoner, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 am

"No...guard...." Sera lightly bites her lip as she flips over another damage, revealing a second Stern Blaukruger. She was certainly in a bind indeed. "H-Hah..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 am

"Sera's in a bigger bind than before," Nova lightly muttered to himself. "If she doesn't do something, she could lose within a few turns of this. So then... will you rely on an outside power, or fight with your own strength?"

Hirotama looked at her field, seeing that he could not launch any more successful attacks. He shrugged lightly and said, "I'll end my turn. Ending the battle now would only deprive you of my greatness. If anything, I am generous enough to let this continue a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 am

~Well...I only got one trigger. He could have used Brakki...~ She thought before standing and drawing. "Ride....Asura Kaiser!" She rides the grade 3 mecha monster before calling out Two Deatharmy Ladies and a Dancing Wolf on the lower left. "Attack! Deatharmy Lady and Dancing wolf attacks yoru vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 am

From the look on her face, Sera doesn't understand what happened, Nova thought as he looked at the match from his distance. Brakki has a power of 9 thousand, and no boost. Blaukruger, because of Blaupanzer existing in the soul has a power of 10 thousand during both turns. Then a trigger activated making its power 15 thousand. Even with Brakki's Soul Blast it would not have hit. Hirotama wasn't wrong to make that choice, and the fact that she didn't know that must mean that power is sleeping.

"No guard," Hirotama called out as he checked his damage. It was a General Sayfried.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 am

"Now...Deatharmy Lady and Tough Boy attacks your vanguard again!" Sher ests the two units before a sudden pain convulses though her head again. She holds her head in pain as she let out a small grunt.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 am

Hirotama checked his damage trigger, revealing a Cheer Girl Tiara. "Heal Trigger! Looks like I can heal a damage!" He looked at his damage which was now at 5. He grinned lightly and said, "And now's the time where I won't be taking any more hits from you."

Last edited by Lone Hero on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:43 am

"We'll see...Asura Kaiser boosted by shout for a total of 18k!" She rest her two units to attack his vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:55 am

"Guard!" he called out as Cheer Girl Mylan was placed on the field. He discarded a card form his hand, General Zayfried and said, "Perfect defense! Like I said, your attack won't go through!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:58 am

Sera was still holding her head in pain with her left hand as she twin drives with her right. "Twin Drive...first check." She flips over, revealing Stern Blaukruger." Skill...Both deatharmy ladies stand and Asura's skill stands Dancing wolf. Second..." She flips over another card, revealing a Stand trigger. "Stand...I give power to Lady with Tough Boy and stand tough boy."

Sher ests the Lady with Dancing wolf. "Now I'll attack you for 19k."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next