Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Regional Tournament - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:57 am

"BAH! You're nothing but a weak little kid who's afraid of girls!" Zora shouts at him, holding up her fist in a threatening manner. "I acn't believe I'm stuck with you as a team! Jesus!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:07 am

"And I can't believe I'm stuck with a lazy bum that barely puts effort into her fights!" Forte yelled out in anger. The manager sighed as he got in the middle of them and placed a hand on each of their backs. "Come on... we should go get something to eat or at least get out of the way of the next competitors."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:09 am

"Grrrr...." Zora continues to glare at Forte before crossing her arms and turning her back to him. "Bah! I shouldn't waste my breath on a tiny little beansprout like you!" With that said, she walks off in search of something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:23 am

"Better a bean then a lazy bum!" Forte called out to her as he stormed off in the other direction.

In front of the Stadium, a Moped stopped as Shuho looked on to see if Sera was stepping off. "This is as far as I go, and its best if I'm not seen... Do your best to aid your friends..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 am

"Ahh...th-thank you, Shuho..." Sera says as she steps down, taking the helmet off and handing it to him. With that said, she bows before running off to the stadium in hopes of finding her team.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 am

Shuho closed his eyes, before he moved into his back and pulled out a phone. He opened it, dialing it as if by memory. "HQ, this is Shuho. God's work is complete..." With that, he closed the phone, setting it down as he rode off.

Inside the stadium, Nova was looking up at the screen, seeing the fighters that were battling at the time. He knew their time was close at hand again.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:52 pm

"N-Nova!" Sera calls out as she runs up to him, finally seeing him from afar. "D-Did I make it in tiem...?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 am

Nova turned to see Sera running up to him. He was surprised, shocked in fact. But he tried to hide it with his usual expression. "L...Sera," he said. "What are you doing here? Did something happen at the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 am

"Ahh...w-Well..." Sera fiddles with her fingers as she avoids looking Eye to eye with Nova. "A bunch of scary looking guys in suits came in my room and beat up Zach and the nurse...they were trying to kidnap me. Then..." She looks up at him with a smile. "This guy name Shuho came and rescued me, beating them all up by himself!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:15 am

"Shuho?" Nova said questionably, as if he didn't know that name. He closed his eyes lightly and said, "I'm guessing he brought you here... If that's the case, then what will you do from here?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:25 am

"W-Well..." She tilts her head down, shuffling her feet slightly. "I...I feel really useless just watching and not being able to help you guys...could...um...what i mean is..." She hesitates before spouting out. "C-Can I fight with you guys in the regionals? I-I know I'm not that strong or really good, but...I wanna try to help!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 am

"Nee-chan came here to help?" Forte said as he walked up behind them. He had a bright smile as he saw that Sera was alright again. "If she wants to fight, then we should let her, especially if she came all this way." The Manager was there as well. He was smiling lightly as he said, "Oh, so you came. Well, I had to add your name to the list so you could be a registered member of the team so you can fight if everyone is alright with it."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 am

Sera turns out, smiling as she saw Forte and the manager. "Ahh...sorry for causing you all this trouble." She apologizes, bowing as Zora walks up to them. "Oh, so our fourth is here...good because I don't wanna card fight since SOMEONE..." she eyes Forte. "Says I'm a lazy bum..."

Sera laughs half heartly before blinking slowly at the realization setting in. "Ahh...I think...I lieft my deck at the hospital. I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:15 pm

"Then what's that?" Forte said as he pointed to her belt. A full deck-box was there ready to be used. "You've got your deck right there!" Nova turned his head and said, "I won't be fighting the next round... You three should be able to handle the next fight." It was almost impossible to see, but Nova's left hand was shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

"Eh?" She looks at her belt, seeing a deck box. She took it off as she pulls out the deck. "E-Ehhh?! T-This isnt...my deck!" She says, freezing up as she saw the cards. All of them were Kagero. "I-I don't know how to use...Kagero..." It was obvious she was trembling. "I..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:06 pm

"Its okay, nee-chan!" Forte said. "We'll just win our fights so you don't have to do a thing." Nova was able to hear the commotion. The fact that Sera had Kageros couldn't have been an accident. "Shin," he whispered lightly as he started walking off. I think I'll have a talk with the Foo FIghters of this tournament. I believe they were Team Cray...
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

"H-Hah...." Sera didn't say anything as she slowly puts the deck back in the box. "I....I guess..."

As nova was walking, a familiar pink haired girl rounded acorner, raising her eyebrow slightly. "Oh...it's you."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 pm

"Speaking of the match, it should be starting pretty soon, shouldn't it?" The Manager said as he looked up to see that the second rounds were posted. "Team CWF.... Cray Wrestling Federation?!" Forte froze as he turned to look at the screen. "Ack! That's Handsome's team!"

"Ah, so you're here," Nova said as he saw the girl. He had remembered her from before as she had forced him to use more of his ability than he thought he would need to in the Shop Tournament. "I was looking for Team Cray, and I found you. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:35 pm

"Huh? Handsome?" Sera blinks as Zora grins. "Oh? Why are you so scared, you little brat? It's just a team about twice your size...you shouldn't worry at all!"

"Who?" Seiki raises her eyebrow as she crosses her arms. "I don't know what kind of nonsense you're spouting...I'm only here as a spectator...by force, actually." She turns her head away slightly before turning back at him. "At any rate, don't tell me you honestly believe that I'm a part of Foo Fighters...I lost against you at that card shop tournament."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm

"I'm not scared!" Forte yelled out. He clenched onto his deck box as he quickly turned. "It doesn't matter! Just forget about it!" With that, he ran off towards the arena. It was odd because usually Forte would give some kind of comeback.

"I never said anything about that," Nova said, raising a brow. "Either way, if you aren't a member of that team then I still need to find them." He started walking past her with his eyes closed. "Shin will regret whatever he did here..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 pm

"Ahh...Wait, Forte!" Sera takes a step forward, only for Zora to hold him back. "Bah! Leave the brat alone and let's just get ready to beat them." Sera fell silent before nodding lightly.

"You implied it quite well, actually." Seiki sighs as he starst walking past. "Good luck with that." With that said, she started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:18 pm

He looked back at her for a moment before walking off, looking for the Team Cray Locker Room.

"Welcome everyone to the next round of the Vanguard Regional Tournament!" the MC called out as he then turned to Mimi. "The competition so far has been great, and we're only getting started. The next battle features Team CWF vs Team DS! From what we saw in the last round, Team CWF specializes in the Nova Grapplers, mixing them with various other clans to utilize their power!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 pm

As Nova walks, a little girl comes out of a nearby locker room...Team Cray's locker room. She sees Nova and runs up to him, jumping up and down. "Hey, mister! Mister!!!" She stops jumping and starts leaning back and forth with her hands behind her back. "Aren't you suppose to be fighting?"

"Ehhhh? But I wanted to see some Bermudas!!!" Mimi whines, slumping over the table. "They're so pretty and cute..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Nova gave a small glare at her out of confusion. He looked up again at the Locker Room to see that it was Team Cray's. He moved his eyes back down to the girl and said, "What are you doing here? And I have something important to do. Where's Team Cray?"

"We never know what will happen in a Vanguard fight," the MC said in response. "Now, let's give it up for the teams!" Two muscular men walked out, one was Durbin and the other was one they hadn't seen yet. Forte still hadn't returned to the team, meaning Sera and Zora were by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:55 pm

"Hee hee...I'm the only one here right now. Everyone else went to eat." She says as she continues to move back and forth. "Is there something important? You can wait here if you want. They'll be back in about a minute or two!"

"Tch...stupid kid isn't back..." Zora hisses, looking around. She looks back at Sera, who was sitting at the bench, reluctant to fight with a deck she has little idea about. Soon, the taller girl sighs as she walks up. "Fuck this...those two owe me big time."

"Ahh! Lookie, lookie! DS sends out the OTT user!" Mimi said, her face lightened up as she leans over. "Who will she fight? Durbin? Or maybe that mystery fellow?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next