Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Regional Tournament - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:00 am

Zora taps her foot impatiently at both the eerie silence and Sera not waking up before sighing. "Ok...What just happened...?" She finally said, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:38 am

Nova's eyes were closed as he leaned against the wall. He opened them to look at Sera, only to simply say, "It's nothing..." Forte stood up and called out, "Nothing? Nothing! After what just happened, you expect that to be enough?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:42 am

"For once, the brat is right! This is NOT just nothing!" Zora hisses, glaring at Nova as she takes a step forward. "You know something...tell us!"

A girl giggles as she leans back and forth. She was the same girl Nova met at Team Cray's locker room. "Look, look! Weaky Cat's out like a light! Just like Shin-shin said!" She said happily, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:33 am

"Hey, what was that?" Forte said, turning to the girl as he recognized the name Shin. Nova turned to her with a small glare. "Only two people other than you call him by that name... you must know him pretty well. So then... what exactly did he tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:47 am

"Hee hee...I don't have to tell you about that!" She giggles with a grin, swaying back and forth. "Shin-Shin is the best! We're not going to lose to you losers~" she turns to walk away, only to run into a familiar red haired girl, falling backwards. "Owwiee~~~"

"Oh? Looks like there's too much of a crowd for me to visit." she said, blinking as she looks at everyone, her eyes landing on Nova. "I guess I'll just come back later."

OCC: She was the one Nova ran into the Team Cray Lockers...or after.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:24 am

"So, you both came..." Nova said as he looked at them. "You told me Shin was in the stands... why?" He didn't want her to leave until he answered his questions, but he knew talk like this would make his teammates question even more things.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:28 am

"I said that because I thought I saw him in the stands. Nothing more, nothing less." She simply stated, matching Nova's stare with her own. "...Are you to assume I'm a part of Foo Fighters?"

"What the hell, Nova?! What are you talking about!? Give us answers!" Zora sais, grabbing his shoulder and glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:16 am

"I already know as much that you are a member of Team Cray, aren't you?" Nova said, trying to ignore Zora as much as possible. Forte, however wouldn't be ignored. He grabbed Nova by the shirt, holding onto him as he yelled out," Tell us what's going on! How do you know these Foo Fighter guys and how did Shinra know you before?!" Without even knowing it, he was yelling loud enough to disturb Sera's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:45 am

"Do you have any sort of proof that I'm a part of Team Cray? I'd like to see it myself." She said sternly, not breaking her stare off with Nova. The small girl covers her ears as she glaers at Kamui. "Ahhh! You're too loud, you short weak brat!"

Sera let out a small groan, shifting in her bed as she turns away from them, trying not to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:01 pm

With his hand shaking, he quickly moved it to Forte's mouth to finally silence him. He turned to the girl and said, "We'll have to see then, won't we?" He let out a small sigh as he said, "Fine, I'll tell you both, but you're being annoying." He looked at the clock for a moment, realizing he had enough time to speak, the benefits of being among the first to compete.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:39 am

"Riiiight...you're not very smart, it seems." she huffs, blowing a bit of her hair off her face before leaning against the door. "Don't mind me, then."

The little girl runs up to the three, grinning widely as she moves her arms out. "I know, I know! It's cuz that weak little girl's scared of Shin-Shin's Kagero! She was stupid enough to fight him and now she's just a weak, little scaredy cat!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:31 pm

"Nee-chan fought Shinra?!" Forte said in surprise. "Its more complicated than that," Nova said in response. It was obvious that the only one there who was known to be a member of the Foo Fighter's team was already aware of the story meaning he had no reason to hide it any longer. "Sera is an allius. Even she didn't know who she was until yesterday, and somehow, now everyone knows."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:03 pm

"A-An allius?! Then who is she?" Zora said, turning to the sleeping girl. "And...are you sure she remembers everything? She would have changed or something if that's the case."

"Shin-Shin's always saying how to get revenge on Weaky cat! She was stupid enough to touch him and now she's gonna pay~!" She said, waving her arms while jumping up and down. The red haired woman sighed, shaking her head. "...And? I'm sure that's not just it."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:26 pm

"I told her everything that night..." Nova said softly, remembering the night in the hospital. "I also told her to continue acting as she was so no one would notice, but that was pointless..."

"Indeed it was..." a voice said as the male from before moved to the room. "Shinra knew who that girl was since you're little Shop Tournament... I heard him saying that she mocked god's power by trying to copy it. I didn't know what that meant until I was stuck with the stupid duty of watching you guys fight. Something about her style is like him, and that makes her a threat."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:22 am

"See? See? She's weak!" The girl says, smiling.

"Our final battle for Round 1 is Team Cray vs..."

"Ah! THat's us!" Without a second to spare, the girl runs out to prepare for the battle.

"...So it was you who took her out of the hospital?" The red haired woman said, standing up straight as she enters the room. "When I heard they've got beaten up by some punk kid, I didn't think they were serious." She turns around, pulling out a gun and pointing it at the male.

"The girl's under my jurisdiction, kid. I suggest you get out of here and tell your "God" fellow to get the fuck out."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:20 am

"So, that's it..." Nova said as he slowly started to raise his hands. "You went to Cray's locker room to get information on her, and sent me to the stands to get me out of the way... Clever..."

Forte was shocked, stopping as he saw the gun. He had no idea what he could do against such a thing. The male with the light blue eyes and navy blue hair moved immediately, moving his hand from his pocket as a stun gun was there. He shot it immediately, sending a wire out aimed at her body with the hopes she was expecting something different. "Shinra told me to watch the girl... I thought it'd be a bore, but you just made things interesting. Foo Fighters doesn't want the girl messed with... and by the way, the guy you're thinking of... that's not me."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:06 am

The wire hits her body, sending a jolt of electricity through her body. However, the woman quickly reacts by pulling the trigger, sending a bullet towards the man that shot the stun gun.

"Either way, you're in league with him. That's all that matters." She said, pulling off the wire. "Now get out before I put a bullet through your brain this time."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:57 am

The boy's arm was hit, sending him back. He held his arm with a grin as he said, "You think you'll be able to just go after firing a loud thing like that in here?" As he said, there were already people headed for them. Nova took the chance as well, seeing her electrocuted he rushed at the girl to tackle her down with her mobility down from the shock.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:03 am

"Your fault, not mine." She simply says. She senses Nova rushing towards her and quickly moves out of the way, showing that she was not electricuted. "As for you...Learn your place and let the adults talk, kid." She swings her leg around, aiming to kick Nova at the man.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:11 am

Nova moved his arms to block against the kick, but it didn't stop him from being pushed back. He flew into the other male who fell to the ground as well. Forte was paralyzed from teh gunshot, unable to even move in his own fear.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:19 am

The woman sighed, seeing the two males in a bundled mess on the floor. She turns around only to see Zora standing in front of Sera, glaring at her. The woman sighs, scratching her head. "Really...I'm just doing my damn job and you people are making it quite difficult for me." She withdraws her gun as she crosses her arms. "There, is that better?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:25 am

Nova rolled over from the male as he tried to stand. Forte was in front of Sera, tears in his eyes as he still seemed like he couldn't move. "You... can't have... Sera nee-chan!" he called out, showing his determination. "I don't know what's going on, but I know that she wouldn't go with you if she was asked, and if she does go, you'll make her do something she doesn't wanna do. I can't let you take her, even... even if you kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:30 am

"..." She stares at Forte before sighing, shaking her head. "Where in teh world did you get that from? I have no intention of grabbing the girl....unlike my underlings that were at the hospital." She uncrosses her arms as she walks up to the fallen Nova, pulling him up by his arm (in no way gentle). "I'm here for my job. Nothing more, nothing less. You kids are a bunch of idiots." She turns to the fallen man, glaring. "As for you, I suggest you get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:43 am

"Maybe you should tell us what that job is before we do anything else..." Nova said as he moved his arm from the girl's grasp. "If Forte is right in the end, then we'll have to act accordingly..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:57 am

"As per our client's request, I am not allowed to divulge any information." She said as she looks at Nova. "All I can state is that in no way shape or form am I taking this girl...or having anyone else take her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next