Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Regional Tournament - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:58 am

The woman looks at Nova with unwavering eyes. "If they knew me, I wouldn't have been assigned to the job. Not only that, I'm not as weak as my subordinates that were trying to use more...drastic measures to get to the girl."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:09 am

"If not Shin, you must be with that Shop Psy... that was what I thought," Nova said as he closed his eyes again. "And now I've reopened an old wound, no different from Sera..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:33 am

"That was of your own fault." The woman said as she stands up. "Unless you're looking to kill yourself for no reason, you best find some other way. The girl will be all right, mark my words."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:25 am

"When I fight..." Nova said, speaking more to Sera who he knew was listening in silence above anything else. "... I have a strong image of myself as the unit. No, I mentally become the units completely. When I fought Shin that time... I was Stern Blaukruger, near death against his units. That created... an internal wound within me. Taking damage in a fight with that image causes my body to remember... and the wound to reopen. That is why I held back my trust ability until now..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:51 am

The woman looks over to Sera, who made no indication that she was awake. She sighs, turning her back to Nova.

"Psyqualia." the woman says. "That's what I heard from my boss...I don't know what it is or if it has any connection to you, but seeing as how you know the shop, I don't think it'll hurt if you knew."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:07 am

"Psyqualia?" Nova said as he closed his eyes once again, this time in thought. "Is that... what Shinra's power is?" Suddenly everything started to make sense. This ability, this Psyqualia was the cause of everything. The ironically named Cardshop Psy had to be a place where those with Psyqualia are taken. Did that mean Zeiro knew about it?
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:12 am

"Oi oi, Zylar-chan, I think you've said enough." Said a familiar creepy voice as Zeiro leaned against the entryway, grinning at Nova. "...And? Does that satisfy you, Nova-kun? You're lucky that no one knows or I'd be in a huge mess of trouble with Kariya."

Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

"So... it was you!" Nova said, trying to stand, but he was still weak. He coughed lightly as blood splatted on his bed from his mouth. "What the hell do you want with Sera?!"

Back at the arena, Forte grinned lightly as he called out, "Attack, Blaster Blade!" The warrior jumped up, raising his sword as he delivered a final attack, inflicting the 6th damage as Forte was at 5. "Winners, Team DS!" the announcer called out.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:07 pm

"Heel, boy." HE said, backing away with his hands up slightly. "Whoever said I had any need for her. I gave my subordinate a job. Simple as that. Do you really believe I would be so cruel as to kidnap a girl? For shame."

Zora made it back in time ot see Forte win, panting lightly as she stood there. There was still a bit of blood on her shirt from Nova's coughing, but it didn't matter as she smiles. "Way to go, shorty!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:50 pm

He glared at Zeiro for a moment, then laid himself down as he closed his eyes. "Fine..." he said simply, knowing he wasn't in a position to do much of anything. "Then what DID you want?"

Forte gave a light sigh of relief. He couldn't believe that he was able to win the battle. He turned to Zora, smiling to show that he wasn't afraid, even though he definitely was. "Who you calling short?" he called out happily. "I just beat a Team Cray member! And now we're in the finals!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:56 pm

"I don't think I'm at any obligation to tel lyou~~~" Zeiro taunts, grinning wider as Zylar sighs. "Why don't you try figuring that yoruself, Nova-kun?"

Zora grins, running up to Forte and putthing him in a headlock. She digs her fist into his head. "Bah! We would have been fine even if you lsot, you shrimp!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:00 pm

"You know what, nevermind it," Nova said with a small sigh. "If you aren't going to try to hurt her, that's all I care about."

"Yeah, yeah..." Forte said as he struggled to break free. "Hey, quit it... We still gotta check on Nee-san and Nova, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:07 pm

"Aww, that's no fun. You're such a downer." Zeiro says childishly as he walks aroud the room. "So what will you do now, Nova-kun? It doesn't seem like you'll be moving around much."

Zora pouts lightly before walkng ahead of Forte. "Fine, I'll just tell them you lost then and that I allowed us to go to the finals~"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:39 pm

"I can't fight like this..." Nova said as he looked at his hand, full of blood. "In a condition like this, I might not be able to survive... but I still have to face Shin later... It all depends on what the other two did..."

"Hey, don't you dare!" Forte said as he ran after her. "No way you're taking my moment! Don't even think about it!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:56 pm

"Sera....no....Leia-chan's in the same situation, yet you keep trying to push her....why is that?" He says as he moves his face in front of Nova's. "Either rate, what do you think happened with those two? You're their teammate."

"Then you'll have to beat me to it, shorty!" Zora says as she starts running off.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:34 am

"Leia wants to help the team... that's the only reason," Nova said within a half lie. Even at that, he knew that the idea of her fighting any time soon couldn't happen. They'd need another third member, but for now, he turned to hear the sound of two people running to the room.

From the hall, a yell could be heard coming closer to them. It stopped as Forte was at the doorway. He smiled and said, "Ha! I win! Just like I won against Cray!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:48 am

Zora shoves Forte out of the way as she appears at the doorway. "We're in the finals! One more win and we can go to the Nationals!!!" She froze, seeing Zeiro as she gives him a cold glare. "And wht are YOU doing here?"

He grins, holding his hands up. "Ahh, seems like I'm not well liked." He says as he made his way to the door. "I'll take my leave...good luck on your final match. you'll need it.~" He waves his hand to the people as he leaves. Unfortunately for them, Zylar stays.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:12 am

"One more fight... alright..." Nova said, starting to get up. He started to cough again, spatting blood as he did so. Forte ran to the bed, holding his hand out. "You aren't going anywhere!" he said. "Nee-san cares about you so you're staying here and resting up. Zora and me can handle the finals. What could be worse than Team Cray?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:25 am

"I wouldn't act so cocky if I were you, brat." Zylar says rather coldly.

Zora glares at her. "Oh? Does Miss Redhead Gunner know our opponent? Why don't you tell us?"

"As if I have to tell you...I would think it was obvious." She says as she walks over to Sera's bed, sititng down next to it with her arms crossed. "If you truely don't want to win and not have either of them fight, you best focus on the task at hand."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:14 pm

The voice of the announcer echoed throughout the halls and even to the Infirmary. "Its now time for the final match... Team DS vs. Team Q4! Both teams are in this Regional tournament for the first tiem and have already shown a lot of promise! What will the finals bring us!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:17 pm

"Team Q4...? Who are they?" Zora mutters, hearing the announcer.

"Team Quadrifolia...A rookie team, like you guys." Zylar says. "It compromises of four people. For a bunch of rookies, they're almost as strong as a national team. If you're not careful, you'll be destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:13 pm

"We can handle it!" Forte said, trying to be confident even though he was a bit nervous about it. "I'll even go first!" He turned and rushed out of the room, hurrying as the match would soon start.

"If anything happens, I'll be there..." Nova said lightly, trying to ease the pressure in his own way, even though it probably just made things worse.

Back in the arena, two teens and a grade schooler were awaiting Team DS. The Grade Schooler was talking to the blue haired teen, they seemed to be pretty good friends.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:28 pm

"W-Wait, you idiot! Don't leave me behind!!!" Zora shouts, running after him.

Zylar puts her hand on Nova's shoulder. "Don't go pushing yourself. You'll only make things worse if you try moving now." She says.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:42 pm

"Easy to say.." Nova muttered. Ever since what happened with Shin, he had problems trusting others. That was the reason why he was always so cold.

"Oh, I see them!" The MC called out. "It's Team DS... well, its two of them at least... Will they really be able to win with only two members?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:50 pm

"Oi!!! Have more faith in us!!!" Zora shouts, glaring at the MC.

"Wahhh!!! Where's Nova?! He's not going to fight?!" Mimi cries, looking at the teams in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next