Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Regional Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Sera didn't answer him, her eyes glued to the screen as she trembles in fear.

Zeiro grins, seeing Nova's reaction. "Oh? Are you sure that's a smart move? It seems rather risky....not something I'd expect from you. No guard." He flips over the top card, pllacing it in the damage zone as it shines. "Draw Trigger...I give 5k to my vanguard...and Draw."

OOC: THE NEW EPISODE 'S QUALITY SuCKS D: *dies*
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:03 pm

"Blaupanzer, attack the vanguard," he called out as he moved to check for his Drive Trigger. "Critical Trigger... all effects to the Vanguard." Nova grinned as he knew as well that someone was watching them, and that she needed to see this battle.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 am

"Ho....no guard." Zeiro damage checks twice. "Heal Trigger." He said as he places the second damage in his damage zone, taking the first damage to the drop zone as he draws. "Ride, Dragon Knight, Aleph." His vanguard morphs into a young boy carrying a sword riding a dragon.

"Call." He throws down Embodiment of Spear, Tahr and Embodiment of Armor, Bahr before flipping over a card. "Superior Ride, Embodiment of Victory, Aleph." The boy grows into a young and fierce adult, his sword forming into a spear. Zeiro throws down two Nehalems and Bahrs befre resting one of them. "18k at your Tough Boy."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 am

Nova didn't guard, retiring the Tough Boy without even batting an eye. He couldn't remove the grin from his face as he recognized his movements exactly. "Funny... when I see you as you are, I can understand why it is they let you do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:22 am

"I'll just take that as a compliment." Zeiro grins as he rest his other Nehalem adn Bahr. "Why don't I take care of that other Tough Boy?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:27 am

The other Tough Boy was destroyed in the attack, taken down without an attempt to protect it. Nova chuckled lightly before he said, "It's because you're just a clown. Always coming out with a new trick and making your own attempts at learning what they already know, but won't tell you. Do you know why you aren't informed?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:32 am

"Is there any need of telling me that? I think not." Zeirp rests his vanguard. "After all, I'm only here to stir up a bit of fun and see the results...I have no need of being any bit serious with these boring matches. He flips over the top card, revealing a Critical Trigger.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:39 am

"The reason..." Nova said as he revealed his two damage. "Is because they know you can't be trusted to handle anything actually important. You should be able to see that much." He stood his Vanguard and drew his card. "Now I'll show my power... Ride, Blaukruger!" he called out as the powerful robot transformed and became an even larger and stronger version. "Call, Magical Girl, Kirara... Deatharmy Guy! Now, Armyguy will boost... Kirara, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 am

He tilts his head innocently as he guards the attack with a critical rigger. "Now that's not very nice of you...you almos make me sound like I'm not trustworthy something." He mocks with a smile, putting the guardian in the drop zone. "You're partially right...buuuuuut not quite."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 am

"Blaukruger, vanguard attack!" he called out as he flipped his top card, revealing The Gong. "Draw Trigger. Power to my vanguard. and I draw."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:04 am

"No guard." He takes the damage, revealing it to be a stand trigger as he stands his units and draws. At that instance, his well known smirking fades away into a frown as he stares at Nova with a serious expression. "You say that I clown around and that I can't be trusted on such important tasks." He calls Heatnail Salamander behind his vanguard as he rests Nehalem and Bahr.

"Tell me, do you think I myself am an act?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:29 am

Nova chuckled again as he took the attack, taking a damage which was a Blaupanzer. "I'd hope so, since your funny to watch. Were you serious, it would be sad actually..."

"What's Nova doing?" Zach said as he watched the screen. "I've seen him fight before, but he doesn't usually try this hard to irritate someone. What's his deal now?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:52 am

"Cut the crap. Your little attempt isn't going to work." Zeiro simply states as he rests his vanguard.

"I....I don't know." Sera says, her trembling easing down slightly yet still there."N-Nova..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:06 am

"No guard," Nova said simply. "And I don't have to attempt anything... you are what you are, but you already knew. I'm simply bringing it out into the open. Are you afraid of that, Zeiro?"

"Whatever he's doing, that Zeiro guy's acting a lot different then when the match started. Is that really a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:22 am

"Quite the little bastard aren't you?" Zeiro grunts as he twin drives. "Critical Trigger. Power to standing Nehalem and critical to vanguard." HE rests the remaining standing units, looking up at Nova. "The only one that has any need of being afraid is you, Nova...or should I say, your little power hungry girlfriend."

"Maybe...I'm not too sure." Sera says, gulping slightly. "Nova...I hope he wins."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 am

Nova took the two damage, pitting him at 5. He grinned as he looked at the final attack, placing down a single card. "Twin Blader, guard!" The unit came down as he discarded the Draw trigger from before. He stood his units as he said, "Now, grasp the image... The true form of the armored warrior. Ride... Stern Blaukruger!"

The unit came down in a thunderous slam as it looked up at The Embodiment of Victory. Nova placed his hands on three cards and called out, "Call!" In an instant, Asura Kaiser was next to Stern Blaukruger with Rocket Hammer Man behind him and a Deatharmy Guy was behind Stern himself. "Rocket Hammer skill... 2k to my vanguard... You should know that this meant my Vanguard's attack is for 20k." He grinned as he moved his hand to Asura Kaiser. "Attack his Nehalem!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 am

Nehalem was retired without a second thought as Zeiro continues to glare at Nova. "It seems you're not going to answer me honestly...Not like i tmatters. You DO know what kind of hospital you sent her to, don't you?" He starts messing with the cards in his hand, paying no attention to Nova. "After all, she needed immediate medical attention...I'm sre you wouldn't mind if i said I told your little God friend where she is..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 am

"You think that's a concern of mine at this moment," Nova called out as he rested his Vanguard. "Stern Blaukruger, attack the vanguard! 20k!"

"What are they talking about?" the manager said, becoming confused and worried about the heat of the battle before them.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:08 am

"Barri." He throws down the null guard, discarding an Embodiment of Victory, Aleph. "Cold hearted as always...just don't be surprised tofind a dead corpse or two."

Zora narrows her eyes at Zeiro. "I dont know...but I have a badfeeling about this."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:23 am

Nova flipped the two cards. The first was a Critical trigger. He grinned as he said, "All to Kirara..." He flipped the second card as it revealed a Heal this time. "This as well... All to Kirara..." Forte's eyes widened as he called out, "What the... how is that?!" He turned Kirara and directed him at Zeiro. "You can take those empty statement off of my Cray. Kirara, attack his vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 am

"Damage Check." The first damage reveals to be a draw trigger. He draws a card before performing his check again. the second yielded a Gojo. He flips over a third card that shined brightly, revealing itself as a heal trigger. He takes a damage from his damage zone and puts it in the drop zone as he stands his units.

"You should know by now, Nova, that I never make empty statements." Zeiro states as he draws. He calls out two Dragonic Overlords, retirng his remaining Nehalem as he counterblast three times. "Left Dragonic's skill...then Aleph's." He removes Tahr and Bahr from the soul, unflipping all five damage. "Skill." He flips another three for his other dragonic overlord before resting it. "Bahr and overlor attacks Kirara for 24k."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 am

Kirara was retired as he looked at the Overlord, knowing it would stand again. "What's to say I haven't thought of such a thing? You don't even know who she was before. If anything happens, I'll just protect that person with all of my power. Nothing more..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 am

"Such a bold statement you make." Zeiro says, standing his overlord before resting his second one and its bahr. "I'll attack your Asura Kaiser with this one for 24k."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 am

Asura Kaiser was retired as well as he awaited the other attack, prepared for what might happen. "Only fact... Anything precious to me... will be protected..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 am

He stands Overlord, then rests Aleph and Heatnail. "I'm sure your dear Leia will appreciate it very much, Nova Raizer." Zeiro says as he looks up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next