Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Regional Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 am

"Well, I wanna go last!" Zora pouts. "I am NOT about to go up in front of a shitload of people just to lose!"

"Y-Yeah..." Sera said, accepting the water as she started to drnk. "That girl...she's good, too. I just don't want them to lose because of me..."

OOC: I might jsut go ahead and buy the two trial decks if I see them. Do you think it's a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 pm

"Very well," Nova said with a small grin to his face. "In that case you won't be needed at all for the first round." The manager sweat-dropped as he said, "At any rate, we should go to the main arena. Our fight may start soon."

"There's no way that would happen," Zach said as he looked as the matches were beginning. "You're really good as it is. If you really feel like getting better at any time, I'm here too."

(Sounds good only because having more than one each is good.)
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:37 am

"W-What?! Are you saying I'm weak or something, punk?!" Zora hisses, taking a step forward as she glares at Nova.

"Nyahhh......" Sera whines lightly, puffing her cheeks up as she crosses her arms. "Fine."

(tiny keyboard with tiny tablet is incredibly annoying...ESPECIALLY HALF THE STUFF I WRITE ENDS UP IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF THE BROWSER D:!!!!! now I just gotta find a shop near San Mateo that has vanguard stuff...good thing I'm near a japanese section of the area XD)
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:07 am

"I don't have to say anything... your attitude speaks for me," Nova said as he started walking towards the Stadium Hall. Forte followed behind, grinning lightly as he had a silent chuckle over Zora's pain.

"Okay everyone, its time for our next battle!" the MC called out as the crowd roared. "We've seen strong competitors so far, but now its time to see what my co-host's pick for the title can do. From Card Capital its Team Divine Soul!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:30 pm

"why you little..." Zora's eye twitches at Forte's expression and Nova's response. With that said, she reluctantly stomped over to join them.

"Yaaaaaaay! We can see them fight now!" Mimi cheers and grins widely. "To tell the truth, Nee-chan works at Card Capital. I really wanna see what these guys are made of if Nee-chan allowed them to come!" She claps her hands together. "Up against Team Divine Souls is-"

"That would be us." Said a familiar voice. Zeiro comes into view of the audience, smiling lightly while two unfamiliar people tand behind him. "Divine Souls, eh? What a rather fitting name for a second rate team...wouldnt you agree, Nova-kun?"

Last edited by Zora on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 am

Nova sighed lightly as he looked out at the arena. "Your reasoning is obvious," he said sternly. "But Sera isn't here, and if you had any hopes of winning then you've come a long way for nothing." Forte turned to Nova and asked, "You know this guy? And what's he want with Nee-chan?!" Nova closed his eyes lightly and said, "Ask yourself within the battle..."

Forte walked forward as the MC called out, "It looks like Divine Soul is beginning with Grade Schooler, Forte Aono. What kind of fight will this young marvel give to us?!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 am

"Aww...I was just bored and thought about joining the tournament. Are you always this cold hearted? Kariya really should tell me more about you." Zeiro grins as he turns to a small, blue haired girl. "All right, Reimi, you're up."

"O-Ok..." the girl hesitantly says as she walks up, clutching onto her deck as she looks at Forte. "Ready..."

"Ahhhh!!!! She's so cute!!!" mimi suddenly blurts out, flailing her arms
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:03 am

"Cuteness aside, it seems that the battle is about to begin," the MC said as he tried to avoid Mimi's flailing. "The most exciting thing about the first fight is seeing just what could happen. The drive, the momentum! Let's see it! Let's Vanguard!"

Forte looked around before he noticed the flow underneath him open up and raise. A table-like stand was in front of him. He grinned as he placed his deck onto it, not shaken by the new feature he hadn't yet seen.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:07 am

Reimi yelps as the floor opens up and raises before placing her deck onto it. She started to shuffle after putting her vanguard down, drawing her opening hand.

"Kyaaaa!!!! They're both cute!" Mimi squeals. "I bet they would make a great couple!" One could have sworn Reimi turned into a tomato from all her blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 am

"Ah... HEY WE'RE IN A BIG FIGHT HERE!" Forte said, trying to hide his own blush. He drew his cards as he tried to calm down. "You can go first," he said, looking over to Reimi. The referee raised his hand and called out, "First match, Begin!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 am

"Draw!" Reimi says beore taking another card from her hand. "Ride, Enigman Ripple!" Her already giant super hero grows in size. "Skill...I add Enigman Wave to my hand and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:42 am

Forte drew as he looked at his hand. "Ride, Young Pegasus Knight!" he called out as the dog, Wingal Brave moved behind him. "Wingal Brave will boost Young Pegasus Knight's attack! Hit her Enigman!"

"It looks like Team Divine Soul's Forte is using Royal Paladins while his opponent is using Dimensional Police! How will this turn out!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 am

"No guard..." Reimi looked like she was about to cry as she damage checks Enigman Storm. "D-draw....ride, Enigman wave!" /Her hero turned blue as it grew bigger. "Call, Cosmo Roar and Masked Police, Gurender."Next to her hero was a masked ranger of sorts with a mehanical beast behind it.

"Cosmo Roar's skill." she rests the grade 1. "+2k power to my vanguard....Gurender attacks Pegasus."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:06 am

"I won't guard," Forte called out as his damage check revealed an Akane. Nova looked at Enigman Wave and muttered, "Does he know about its skill?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:11 am

"Enigman Wave....if he has 14k or more, he player draws a card." Zora mutters as she watches. "Idiot doesn't know what he's doing."

"Masked's skill. Vanguard gains +2k. I'll attack your vangaurd with Enigman Wave!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:40 am

"No guard," Forte said in confidence, as if he wanted to take the second hit.

"Oh no!" Zach called out. "Even I know what happens after that!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:05 am

"Drive check." Reimi flips over th top card, revealing a shining card. "Critical Trigger...all to vanguard. S-Skill. When Wave's atack hits and he has 14k or morewhen he's attacking, I can draw a card."

Zora face palms as she looks at Forte. "He fucked up."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:10 am

"Ah!" Forte called out as he took two damage. The second card started to glow as he called out, "Margal! Ha, now I can draw!" He stood his units, then drew a card. "Now I ride, my Hero! Blaster Blade!"

"Oh no! The legendary rare card, Blaster Blade!" the MC called out. With this card, we may just see a reversal!"

"Counterblast!" Forte flipped dwo damage as the blade of the warrior rose and came crashing down, sending a shockwave of power at Cosmo Roar and retiring it. "Now then... Wingal Brave will boost Blaster Blade's attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:16 am

"Enigman Ripple Guard!" Reimi throws down the grade 1 to protect herself.

"Ahhh, two heros fighting each other...reminds me of when Nee-chan beats up her friends." Mimi reminises innocently with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:23 am

"This next drive check could decide so much of this match. We have to see what if could be," the MC said as Forte closed his eyes. He lifted up the card, holding it into the air. It started to shine as it was a boy with blond hair. Knight of the Future, Llew. Forte looked at it and called out, "Yes! Critical trigger! Blaster Blade's power +5k and Critical +1!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:29 am

"Yah!" Reimi cries out as she takes two damage, one of thel glowing to be a Heal trigger, healing her a damage. "P-Power...vanguard."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 am

"Oh, a Heal trigger keeps Reimi's lead, but now Wingal Brave has an ability. Could we possibly be seeing it happen?"

"Wingal Brave's skill!" Forte called out as it moved into the soul. Another Blaster Blade moved into his hand as he called out, "I'll end my turn with that. Hit me if ya can!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:42 am

"Draw." Reimi draws as the card she drew shines. "Ride, Enigman Storm!" Her vanguard grows larger, returning to its beige color with wings. "_1k....Wave in Soul. Call." She puts down another masked gurender as well as two Kareroid Daisies.

"masked Gurender and daisy. Attack Blaster blade"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:46 am

No guard," he called out as he checked his damage, revealing a Gancelot. "That's not good," the manager said, looking at Forte's field. "He must have wanted to retire Gurender next turn, but with two on the field he won't be able to retire them both."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:50 am

"Again...with other Gurender and Daisy." Reimi said, resting them both as she targets his vanguard again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next