Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regional Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Regional Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:54 am

"Llew, guard!" he called out as he placed his Critical Trigger down to protect him. "The last unit gained a skill from getting stronger. I'm guessing that one does the same?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 am

"Masked's skill..+2k to vanguard." Reimi says as she rests her vanguard. "15k. Storm attacks your vanguard. No guard?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:11 am

"Isode!" he called out as a woman with a large shield appeared on the field. "I dunno what that card does, but I don't want any part of it!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 am

"Twin Drive." Reimi flips ovver the top two cards, revealing a stand trigger and a critical trigger. "All Mask Right. Attack. 18k."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:30 am

"Ah! Margal! Blaster Blade! Guard!" he called out as the two units moved to defend him. He let out a sigh of relief as he stood his Blaster Blade and drew his card. "Forte Aono has used his Blaster Blade to defend himself, meaning he doesn't have it to disrupt Reimi's formation! How will he hold off her attacks now?!"

Forte closed his eyes as a card in his hand started to glow. "The Early Years of the King of Knights unfold like an epic tale! I ride, Alfred Early!" The blaster Blade transformed and became a similar but taller man glaring down the Enigman hero. "When I ride Alfred Early, his best friend comes from the soul to help him out. Superior Call, Blaster Blade!" The unit appeared again, slamming his sword on the ground as it aimed at the Masked Police on Storm's right side.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:34 am

"Ahh! That's not fair! He shouldn't be able to do that!" Mimi whines, leaning over the edge.

Reimi almost looks like she shrank back as blaster blade was revived from the soul, killing her grade 2. "Hah..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:44 am

"In one more, Forte Aono has made an unforeseeable comeback in this fight!" the MC said as if to add to Mimi's statement. "But given the odds and his hand, what can he possible do from here!" Forte lifted up his cards as he called out two units, Sword of Exploding Flames, Palomedes and Wingal behind Alfred Early."

"To win this turn, Forte would need to inflict 4 damage this turn, and he has no hand to protect himself in the next turn!" The MC said as he called out the situation. Forte glared at her field as he moved Blaster Blade. "Go, attack Gurender!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:05 am

"No....guard!" Reimi retires her last Gurender as she looks up at Forte with a rather innocent expression.

"Yahhh!!! Why ae you so cruel to the cute one?! He should be disqualified!" She pouts, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 am

"Gah!" Forte called out as her innocent expression made it hard to fight her. Even at that, he couldn't stop either. It was for Sera, after all. "Wingal boost... Alfred Early attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 am

"Nul!" She throws out Diamond Ace, discarding a Draw trigger as she holds her breath for the twin drive.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 am

"Perfect defense..." Nova said as he looked at her still sizable hand. "It could be over..." Forte drew his two cards for twin drive. One was a Critical Trigger. He gave the effects to Palomedas before he checked again. The second was Knight of Truth Gordon, not something that was much help to him at the time. "Palomedas, attack! Through his skill, if I have 2 Grade 3 Royal Paladins he gains 3k and since he IS a Grade 3 Royal Paladin, he counts towards his own skill!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:00 pm

"Justice rose guard." Reimi says, blocking his 18k attack.

"Ahhh! Is this the end for the cute couple?!"Mimi cries out as Reimi draws.

"Ride, Enigman Rain!" She shouts as her hero undergoes a gender xhange. She calls two miracle beauties before resting herMiracle Beaty and daisy. "Attack vanguadd."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

"Two hits and its over," Nova said as he stood up. "And he only has an intercept a Grade 2 and a Critical trigger."

"N... No guard," he said as he took the damage, revealing a Margal. It started to glow brightly as he called out, "Alfred Early power +5k and I draw!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:08 am

"Bah.....I have to fight, don't I?" Zora hisses, scratching her head.

"Second Miracle Beauty and Daisy. Attack Blaster Blade." Reimi simply says.

"Ahhhhh? Is this the end?! Forte can't guard without using up bis precious hand!" Mimi cries out.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:21 am

"N...no guard," he said with pain in his heart as Blaster Blade was attacked and retired. He looked down at the last unit left to attack, Enigman Rain. It was at 10k and hadn't been boosted, so maybe he had a chance to guard it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 am

"Raine attacks vanguard." Reimi says, resting her own vanguard as Zora shakes her head. "A stand will kill him...with Miracle's skill."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:27 pm

"She can't use the skill..." Nova said as he turned to her. "The skill is only available if Enigman Rain's power is 12k or more. Her vanguard's power is still 10k. Not only that, but Forte gained a trigger, meaning he can defend himself. However, a stand trigger..."

"Guard!" he called out as he threw Gordon onto the field to defend himself. "It'll take two triggers to hit me! Take that!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 pm

"I meant a stand trigger, idiot." Zora spats at him, glaring as she crosses her arms. "A Stand trigger will enable her to stand Miracle Beauty...which in turn will stand Karenoid Daisy due to Beauty's skill."

"Twin Drive." Reimi flips over the first card, revealing a stand trigger. "Power Vanguard...Stand Beauty. Beauty's skill." She stands both Beauty and Daisy before flipping the card again. "Critical trigger. All to vanguard."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 am

"T...two triggers?!" Forte called out as he was forced back in shock. The attack hit, causing him to take two damage. None of them were heal triggers. He hung his head down as he was defeated.

"This is the Regional Tournament," Nova said as he started to walk forward. :All of you should have been ready for this much. As for me..... I might have to use 60%."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Reimi smile shyly as she runs back to her team. Zeiro pets her head as he grins. "As expected from our little prodigy." He says. Reimi's reply was only a small, happy giggle as Zeiro walks up to the field, adjusting the black gloves he had.

"Now then, Dear Nova Raizer...I should at least put on a better show this time for the audience." He grins as he places his deck down, pulling out his face down vanguard and drawing his opening hand. "I do hope you'll do more than your finals in the tournament."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Nova grinned as he held up four of his fingers. "During that tournament, I didn't use any more than 40% of my full ability. How much I use now depends on your worth to me. Whatever happens, my victory will happen, so don't expect to have your way."

Forte turned as he heard Nova, as did everyone in the audience. "Only... 40%?" Forte said. The MC all but jumped up and said, "Oh, it seems the competitors know one another! And if that weren't enough, Nova Egret, or as his foe called him Nova Raizer, has already declared victory!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 am

"Haahhhh!! He's so cool!" Mimi starts blushing as she holds her head. "Nyahhh, I wanna take him home!"

"Cocky bastard..." Zora mutters as Forte walks back to her.

Zeiro grins as he waves his finger. "Oh my, I would never DREAM of beating you...if I were to beat you, your team will lose and be kicked out of the tournament. Of course you'll win. However..." He adjusts the collar of his trench coat, giving a foxy grin.

"I assure you, I'll pull out at least 70%, Nova Raizer...Especially with this deck."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 am

"If I use more than 50% of my ability against you then you can pat yourself on the back," Nova said as he placed his deck on the table. He knew that he had to win, but he also didn't want to reveal too much of his strength early on, especially to this person of all people. He readied his hand with a small grin.

""The two seem to be done talking trash! As the winners of the last fight, Zeiro is awarded the first turn in this battle. Let's see what they can do!" The referee looked at them both before he raised his hand and said, "Second Battle, Begin!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:00 am

Zeiro opens his eyes, grinning widely. "Oh, I'll make sure to use mor then that, Nova-kun." He says as his hand goes to his starting vanguard. He turns to one of the many cameras in the building. "Although..since our little amnesia friend isn't here, I'm sure she's watching online. Either way, I'll get the result I want." He flips over his vanguard, revealing a lizard warrior as he draws.

Sera freezes as she sees Zeiro's starting vanguard, shaking as she clutches onto her blanket. "K-Kagero...." She manages to say, her eyes refusing to tear from the screen.

"Ride, Dragon Monk Gojo." Zeiro says as Conroe moves to the lower right corner with a scaly male warrior with skulls appears. "Skill." He rest him, taking a Dragon Dancer Monica to the drop zone as he drew. "Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:06 am

"Kagero?" Zach said in confusion as he looked at her. "You have a problem with Kagero? Does it have something to do with your past?"

Nova's eyes glared down at the card, knowing what it meant. He drew his card as he called out, "Blaupanzer, ride! Through Blaujunger's skill, Blaukruger comes to my hand. Also, I call... two Tough Boy!" As he exclaimed his movements three robotic young figures all appeared on the field in a line. "Tough Boy right, attack the vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   The Regional Tournament - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next