Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:26 am

Shiro revealed the top card of his deck. It was a Skull Juggler, indicating that it was not a trigger. "Too bad. I suppose instead that I'll just use Midnight Bunny's counterblast." He flipped one of his damage as the Bunny moved into the soul. "My Soul now has 8 cards not counting the Bunny that just went into it. That means I have that many possibilities of what to call. I think I'll call another Cerberus!" The large chimera creature appeared right next to Elephant Juggler. "Now, I can Soul charge once again and have Cerberus attack!"

Nova glared as he looked at his foe's field. It was more than obvious that he wasn't taking the battle seriously with the moved he was making. He closed his eyes as he called out, "No guard..." Revealing Asura Kaiser as his damage check.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:32 am

"Tch!" In her damage was another Full Moon Tsukuyomi from his vanguard. Acting quicly, she throws out a card. "Miracle Kid guard!"

Zeiro could see Nova glaring at him and his field, chuckling lightly. "What's wrong? I'd thought you'd be happy if I wasn't playing seriously. All the more likely you'll win." He said as he rests his vanguard. Flipping over the top card on his deck, it shines lightly. "Critical Trigger. All to my vanguard."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:30 am

"Is that fear?" Shiro said in a cocky tone. "I'll boost with Skull Juggler. Barking Serberus attacks!"

Nova moved his hand to his deck, taking the second damage. It started to glow as a grin reached his face. "Heal Trigger..." Nova declared as his first damage was sent to the Drop Zone. "Full Powered Raizer Custom's power increases by 5k." (13k)
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 am

"Tch...No guard." Zora glares at Shiro as she takes another damage....another Full Moon. "Oh for fuck's sake...Draw!" She draws her card, standing up half moon as she takes the first five cards from her deck. Her eye twiched before shoving them back to the bottom of the deck, slamming her fist on the table. "..."

Zeiro was certainly not really impressed at the heal trigger. "Ahh well, you should have gotten that power before my attack. It would have saved you so much. Turn end." He gathers up what was left of his hand so taht it almost looked like he was holding oen card. "Do try to make this more itneresting, Nova Raizer...I'd hate for you to disappoint me."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Shiro grinned lightly as he saw her frustration. "It seems you weren't able to get what you wanted. Its too bad. And by your reaction, I'd say you were counting on that to win.

Nova drew his card as he closed his eyes lightly. "Ride... Mr. Invincible!" he called out as a blue suited hero appeared in place of the Raizer unit. "Soul Charge..." The top card of his deck moved into the soul, Full Powered Raizer Custom. "I call, Tough Boy, Kirara, Oasis Girl!" The two females appeared one in front of the other with Kirara in front. Oasis Girl boost, Kirara attack! Target Nemain!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 pm

"...That's not the problem here..." She hisses through her mouth as she takes a acard from her hand and throws it on her Vanguard. "Ride, CEO Amaterasu!" Instead of thefamiliar little girl, there was a woman with long black hair and orange kimono clothing with a giant sun behind her. "Skill!" taking the first card from her deck, she puts it under her vanguard before looking at the top card and putting it on the bottom.

"Call!" In a fit of rage, she calsl out Two geminis on the lower left and right, a Silent Tom on one side with a Tagitsume on the other. "CEO attacks! Her skill activates, adding +4k!"

"So your deck isn't responding to you...What a shame. No guard." He discards Nemain before smirking at Nova.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:37 am

Shiro looked over to his damage zone, smiling lightly. "I won't guard. I can afford a hit or two, after all." He gave a mocking smile to his foe as he awaited her drive check.

"Your idea of a response and mine aren't the same," Nova said as he flipped two of his damage cards. "Counterblast! When Kirara's attack hits, I draw a card. Now, Invinsible, attack Rugoth!" His hand moved to check the top two cards of his deck. One was a red machine of a unit and the other was a Twin Blader.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:41 am

Zora glares at Shiro as she drive checks once, revealing PSychic Bird. "Critical trigger! I give power to Tom and critical to my vanguard." She flips over the second card, revealing a Half Moon Tsukuyomi, making her visibily twitch. "Tagitsume, attack his vanguard!"

Zeiro grins as he takes a card from his deck, flipping it over to reveal a heal trigger. "Heal Trigger. I give power to Javelin."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 am

Shiro smiled lightly as he took 2 damage as though it was nothing. Considering that it only brought him to 3 damage, it didn't really bother him at all. He took the other attack as well, bringing him to 4 damage. "Is that all you can do? Somehow I expected more..."

Nova glared at him as he knew that Zeiro was daring an attack. It didn't matter to him though. "Raizer Custom, boost NGM's attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 am

"Tch...You're pissing me off. All of you...Tom, attack!" She rests GEmini and Tom to direct her attack on his vanguard for a total of 21k.

"No guard." Zeiro seemed bored as he drops a Black Sage Charron in the damage zone. "Now then, let's make things more exciting, shall we? Draw." HE draws his card before grabbing one and placing it on his vangaurd. "Ride, Phantom Blaster Overlord." Rugoth let out a cry of agony as he was swalloed up by black and red darkness, reappearing as a fearful dragon.

"Call." He throws down Cursed Lancer boosted by Charron, a Rugoth in front of Javelin, and a Dream Painter behind his vanguard." Dream's skill." He takes Phantom Blaster Dragon and puts it in his soul before tapping on overlord. "+3k. I'll attack your vanguard with Lancer for a total of 15k."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 am

"No guard," Shiro said as he took his fifth damage. "Look at that... a Draw Trigger. "I'll give the Vanguard 5k power and draw... Now then... I think its about time for the main event." Shiro grinned as he showed her a single card in his hand, Darkness Magician Robert.

"Intercept," Nova called as his face now had a grin. NGM Prototype moved in front of the vanguard, taking the hit. "When NGM is used an an intercept, its shield increases by 5k. So, Zeiro... do you believe you can hit me?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 am

"Oh for the love of...Turn end!" Zora glares at Shiro and his card.

"I got you to use your NGM earlier than you're suppose to at least." He grins back as he rests Painter and Overlord. "I'll attack Kirara instead."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:23 am

Shiro drew his card as he grinned at her. "I believe I'll be making things quite difficult for you from here on," he said as he rode his card. "Ride, Darkness Magician Robert!" A pale skinned magician appeared onto the field. "Soul Charge..." he said as he looked at the top card of his deck, returning it to the top. "And now, I call Sky High Walker. With his skill, I can unflipp a damage. With that, for the main event..." Megablast!" He removed 8 cards out of his Soul and flipped his 5 damage. "Now you're going to lose all of your boost units.

"Was it really before I wanted?" Nova said, his eyes like ice despite his grin, and his voice much calmer. "I don't need to guard. You're lost regardless of my field."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:36 am

"W-What?! Stupid Robert..." She hisses as Zora sends Geminiis to her soul. "Why you little...!"

"Yes yes...You'll ride Perfect Raizer out to send your two Raizers to the soul for a total of 5." Zeiro said nonchalantly as he rests rugoth and Charron. "With his +3k for each raizer and critical for 4 or more, It does seem like I'll lose. However, I grow bored of your little deck so I don't see why it's such a big deall. Attacking your vanguard for 18k."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 pm

"Without those pesky boost units, your Toms aren't much of a threat anymore," Shiro said with a grin. "Now then, I think I'll have The unboosted Cerberus attack your vanguard."

"No guard," Nova said as he revealed his damage check, taking a 5th damage. "If that's all, I'd say its about time I ended this..." Nova drew his card with a small grin. "Now I Ride, Perfect Raizer!" In a bolt of lightning a large red machine appeared onto the field. "With Perfect Raizer appears as the Vanguard, all Raizer units more to the soul. Battle Raizer and Raizer Custom into the soul! Also, with 5 Raizer units within the soul, the total power is 25k."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 pm

"Half Moon guard!" She throws out a half moon Tsukuyomi to guard his attack befpre putting her in the drop zone."

"Ah, +5k. My bad." Zeiro chuckles to himself as he sees Perfect Raizer. "No guard. I rather just go home right now."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:45 am

"And now for my Robert to attack! Take down her CEO Amateratsu!" His twin drive flipped, his first card being Dynimite Juggler. His second card was Sweet Pierrot."

"Perfect Raizer call..." Nova called out as another Perfect Raizer took a place next to the first. "I had this card last turn. I allowed you to last this long, having every ability to win earlier. Understand... this is not a place for you! I call Two tough Boys!" Two small machines appeared behind the two Raizers. "I attack with my Raizer Custom Vanguard! With Tough Boy as the boost, the total power is 33k!"

"33 Thousand!" Zach said, his eyes wide as he looked at the match. "Did he really have the ability to do that from the start?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 am

"Guard, Chocolat!" She throws down the null card, discarding CEO Amaterasu from her hand. "I'm not about to die yet!"

"Once again, no guard." Zeiro simply states as he holds up his hand high. "As i said, I've grown too bored of you so I rather just go home right now."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:08 am

Shiro grinned as he tapped his Barking Cerberus unit who had yet to attack. "It wouldn't be much of a show if I let you escape now, would it?" Skull Juggler Boost, Barking Cerberus, time to end this!"

"Twin drive..." Nova said as he lifted the top cards of his deck. The first was a Shining Lady. The second was a Red Lightning. "Critical triggers. Never set foot here again..." he called out as his attack connected, doing 4 damage in a single hit.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:14 am

"Psychic bitrd!" She throws down two of the critical triggers on her field, glaring at Shiro as she Puts them in the Drop Zone and draws a card. "Ride, Full Moon Tsukuyomi!" She throws down the Moon Goddess onto her vanguard as she pulls out two card. "Evil Queen, Eurayles! Now you have to bind two cards."

"I'm afraid that's a promise I have no intention of keepin.g" Zeiro said as he places his hand face up on the guardian circle, revealing two null cards and a variety of triggers as he drives check four times, getting a heal trigger at the end. "I'll be looking forward for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 am

Shiro's eyes widened as his two triggered were bound by the cards. He smiled lightly as he said, "Even if you do that, you have three attacks and I can guard them. All I need do is survive this turn and you've lost."

Nova's hands started to clap lightly as he turned and went to his seat. "There, there... No need to be so ominous about it. You didn't really have a chance at defeating that deck, and I simply made it for today. So don't make any attempts at being a pest, or I might have to truly crush you..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:24 am

"So?! Tsukuyomi! Gemini!!!" She throws down two tsukuyomi's behind her vanguard and Tom while placing her last Gemini behind her Tagitsume, discarding her Eurayles beforehand. "Attack, Tsukuyomi, for a total of 18k!"

"For somjeone without the power, you seem so sure...If I have guarded, I would have gotten my second Overlord. Either way, I only came here for the girl." He glances at Sera, who jumps slightly as she tries to hide behind Zach. "Ahh well...Tomorrow will be entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:41 am

"N...no guard!" he called out as he took the damage. It wasn't a trigger. He was obviously beginning to grow more worried. "I didn't use my hand purposely to defend, but this still happens... I just have to guard against your other attacks."

"Losers have no right to speak of what ifs," Nova said, turning to the last match still happening. "You can say what you want, but you were defeated by me in the end. Trying or not, it would end the same. You came here knowing that." He gave a small grin as he added on, "... oh, and also... That power means nothing to me now."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:44 am

"Not unless I pull out a few criticals! I attacked you with my vanguard! Twin Drive!" She pulls out the top card as it shines. "Heal trigger! I give power to Tom...Second!" Another card shines as she filps it over. "Critical Trigger! power to tom and Critical to vanguard!"

"Right, right...You're such a downer." Zeiro shoos at Nova with his hand before walking up to Sera and Zach. He leans forward, smiling lightly at her. "I can't wait to see how well you'll do tomorrow, little girl." With that said, he heads out of the shop.

Serablinks as he leaves before sighing as she was still clutchign onto Zach. "He's a bit...freaky..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 am

His eyes widened as he looked at the cards. He hadn't guarded so he could guard the rest, but now it seemed there was no chance. He checked the damage again, not getting a trigger as the battle was over.

"And we have our winners!" the manager announced with the end of Zora's battle.

Distracted by Zeiro, Zach just patted Sera's shoulder lightly and said, "Don't worry. He's already gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 1
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next