Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of the Dark Spirits

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:10 pm

"During the End Phase, Wonder Magician's ability allows me to draw a card from my deck. Now I also draw to begin my turn!" the man exclaimed as he drew two cards. Shuho was now holding onto his arm as he looked on at them both. "Zeiya... he's gonna pull something right now!"

"Too late!" he called as he revealed one of the cards in his hand. "This is a monster that cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. It can only be Special Summoned from my hand with there are exactly 5 Tech Genus monsters within my graveyard. Those conditions, thanks to you, have been met in full. I summon Tech Genus Armored Destroyer!" The ground erupted as a man in white armor appeared onto the field. His appearance was similar to the armored man himself. (Atk:2100)
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Seth nodded back to the two of them, reving the engine of his runner once to signal that he was about to depart.

"Everyone ready? Good."

Seth lowered his view, kicking his feet up into their places as he pulled back on the throttle again, this time sending his Runner rocketing forward, the world becoming a passing blur to his eyes. The hospital wasn't too far from here, but still, time wasn't something to take for granted in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 pm

"W-What?!" Zeiya took a shaking step back as she saw the monster before her summoned. Although it had attack points that couldn't tower over her Brionac, the summoning specifications it demanded showed it was dangerous. "I can't believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Darren gripped the Duel Runner as he ignited it and moved it full blast after Seth. He turned to Yuki and said, "Since Mana can't speak the language, we can talk for now till we get there. You probably got a lotta questions right now, and I'll answer what I can."

"I see you understand the severity of the situation," he said in a roar. "This is one of my most helpful servants, not for its power but for its abilities. First, when summoned, all Tech Genus monsters are returned to my deck and the deck is shuffled." Five bright lights emerged out of the man's grave and into his deck. "Next, I reveal the top 4 cards in my deck, and if any of them are Tech Genus monsters, I can special Summon them. Other cards are returned to the deck."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 pm

"Well, if it's really 50 years since the academy, why the hell are you only under your 30s?" Yuki said, poking at his face. "I mean, you look like the same age as me, and I'm only 27."

"W-What?!" Zeiya cried out. ~No wonder it has such a specific summon requirement! That's just over kill!~ She looked over at his deck and swallowed. ~I just hope he doesn't end up synchro summoning ANOTHER Wonder Magician or something. I'm in trouble.~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Darren sighed lightly and said, "I had... help getting here. Time Space jump. I can't really say much more than that right now. Someone's watching this city, and even saying this much might set something off..."

He picked up all four cards at once, his hand glowing with power as he revealed them all, not even looking at them. "Tech Genus Catapult Dragon, Tech Genus Jet Falcon, Tech Genus Striker, Tech Genus Warwolf come forth!" As the four creatures were declared, they all appeared onto the field. "I now have the ability to use Tech Genus Jet Falcon and Catapult Dragon to Synchro Summon a Level 5 monster. Tech Genus Hyper Librarian, come forth! (Atk:2400) I can also Synchro Summon a second time, so Stiker and Warwolf, combine to create the Tech Genus Wonder Magician!(Atk:1900)" The four monsters all vanished, as if never there to begin with, and the female Magician as well as a blue skinned man in white robes and a book in hand. "With the ability of my Hyper Librarian, I can draw a card each time a monster is Synchro Summoned. I draw!"

"His deck is insane..." Shuho said under his breath. "In one move, with one card, he summoned two powerful monsters and regained his field! Zeiya... you only just got back Blue Eyes. I've gotta... AHH!!!" He was doing his best to take the pain, and the more he thought about helping his friend, the worse it got.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Seth held the runner steady as the duelist caravan carried on down the streets of Neo Domino. He didn't bother to turn to the injured he carried with him, noting that they needed their own rest. That and the fact that he didn't really care for small talk. No good would come from delusion due to injury. If they had anything to say, they would say it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:34 pm

"Basically, someone fucked with the dimension of time and space or something. Got it." Yuki said. "I'll jsut have to figure out how the hell I didn't grow 40 years older during this time..." She blinked before turning back to Darren. "Hey...you all right being their little guinea pig? I mean, you're not exactly living a normal life, you know..."

"S-Shuho!" Zeiya cried out as she turned around and saw him in more pain. She turned back to White Void and his three monsters, her eyes widen with fear as she tried backing away. She trips over and falls down, but her eyes never waver from the monsters. ~There's no way...I have no cards in my hand, I have no more face downs...I don't have a card I can activate from my deck to prevent this! I....~

~I don't think I can win this.~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 pm

"I'm not anymore... A certain man broke those ties with his power, and it might have something to do with why you two are here, but I dunno why he only came to me," Darren said as he gripped the bike lightly. "Still, I am glad to find someone I can talk to about this stuff. I mean... I'm glad to see you here, Yuki..."

Shuho's eyes opened for a moment and he called out, "His Armored Destroyer can't attack this turn!"

The man gasped in surprise, knowing that if the girl had given into despair then she would have lost, but how would he know about it... "Battle! Tech Genus Hyper Librarian, attack her Brionic!" The man opened his book and a dark stream of power burst out from it, hitting the creature and inflicting 100 points of damage. He set the other two cards in his hand face down and that was his end.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 am

"U-Urgh..." Zeiya shook her head as she staggered up. ~Come on! Gotta stay focused....though that's easier said than done.~ "My turn...draw!" She drew her card and looked at it before looking up at the monsters. ~I'm certain one of those face downs is a quick play magic card that'll activate if i try to attack...so I'll just have to go with this!~

"I activate the spell card, Burst Stream of Destruction! If I have a Blue Eyes White Dragon on the field, all monsters on your field are destroyed!" The giant white dragon opened its mouth as a giant white stream of lightning shot out towards the monsters. ~Please...work!~

Yuki blinked as her face start to turn red. Mana noticed this and started to giggle as Yuki turned away from Darren. "D-Dumb ass...Don't word it that way!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:38 am

Darren gave a small chuckle before he looked outward and saw that the hospital was right ahead. "Seth shoulda made it there by now. Once we're sure everyone's alright, I gotta look for my other friends. By that point, this might start making a little more sense."

The man held out his hand, placing it above the three cards he held on his field as the Armored Destroyer and the Wonder Magician both disappeared. "I shall now Synchro Summon!"

"What?!" Shuho exclaimed. "Its Zeiya's turn, and he doesn't even have a tuner monster. He can't Synchro Summon!"

"Tech Genus Wonder Magician IS a tuner monster, a Synchro Tuner monster which allows me to Synchro Summon on an opponent's turn as long as she is a Synchro Material. Also, while on the field, Tech Genus Armored Destroyer is considered a Synchro monster, so witness the Ultimate summoning of two Synchro Monsters coming together! Witness... my Tech Genus Blade Blaster!" Upon his command, a large man with a bladed rifle appeared on the field. (Atk:3300) As he did, the destructive stream hit, and destroyed the Librarian and the Blade Blaster both, leaving the question, why do such a move at all?
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 am

That really did hurt. He let loose a loud show out pain as his monster was assaulted by the blast and left him barely standing. Red-Eyes Black Dragon (1800) He could be heard panting through the destruction and start of his turn, his body stumbling for a single moment. Yet, he didn't look like he was about to give up. Far from it. He let his hand lash out as he drew his card, activating a button on his flashing duel disk. "Not bad, but it's not that easy. I warned you last turn that I would open your eyes no matter what! Let's go, ol' Red!" A roar shook the area as the beast got ready, two crimson eye staring at the over-powering dragon before it. Kai seemed far from finished, holding up a card between his fingers as he smiled. The card itself shone a deadly black and the strands of his hair parted to reveal his calculating eyes

"Special Summon. Arise..."

A vortex of fire burst forth from beneath the black dragon and swallowed it in flames, two crimson eyes burning a deeper edge with a feral glint. Skin and bone was torn apart bit by bit to be replaced with something strong, two massive wings spanning outwards from a tsunami of dust. A chilling call of blood-lust washed over the area as the strange card activated with a shudder of dark light. The new form seemed to tower over the Black Rose Dragon before a second roar followed, a roar that shattered glass and cracked stone in an instant.

"....Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000)."

Yet, something strange was happening. The beast seemed more than a hologram, glaring at both Aki and the Synchro Monster as if it remembered what it's previous form had been put through for the pigtailed duelist. Strands of hellish purple light began to filter from his graveyard, swirling around the nightmarish dragon as it began to grow larger and larger with each passing second. In a matter of moments it had already surpassed the size of the Black Rose Dragon, new information forming thanks to it's handy effect to drawn on more power. Six dragon monsters were in his graveyard. Four from his Future Fusion, one from his normal summon, and now the sacrificed Red-Eyes Black Dragon.

Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (4200/2000).

"Stare into the face of defeat!" smirked Kai, his pigtail whipping behind him as he got ready to give the attack with narrowed eyes,

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 am

"When it comes to our little group of freaks, nothing ever makes sense." Yuki said as she could see the hospital. "Anyways...I hope nothing fucked up decides to happen now."

"A Synchro Summon during the opponent's turn?" Zeiya said as it was quickly destroyed. "Ohh....It has an effect, doesn't it!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 am

Aki's eyes widened as she saw the monster. Its dark power was not unlike her own Black Rose Dragon's and its strength was even greater than anything she could defend against. She knew that if it remained on the field for so much as two turns, she would be finished. With that said, she had nothing to stop it. Her eyes glared at the Black Dragon duelist responsible for such a creature and called out, "Very well, then come at me with all your hatred! Just as everyone else has, try to strike me down with that dragon!"

The man sighed as he looked at the girl. "Incorrect," he called out to her. "Your beast succeeded in destroying my Blade Blaster, however..."

Shuho pointed out as his arm was still burning with power. "His... face down cards... He's gonna...!"

The man drew his card, knowing that Zeiya could make no other moves this turn so her turn ended by default. "I summon... Tech Genus Rush Rhino!(Atk:1600) Now, face down activate, TGX1-HL! By halving the attack and defense of a Tech Genus monster I control, I can destroy a Spell or Trap card on the field. Your Royal Decree disappears from play! With it now gone, I activate Call of the Haunted! From the very start, my strategy was to summon my Blade Blaster and use it to slay your most powerful beast. Now is the time for that moment to arrive! Be reborn, Tech Genus Blade Blaster!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 am

"H-Hah?!" Zeiya said as her trap was destroyed as well as the revival of of the synchro monster. "N-Not fair!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:20 am

"Your end has come!" the man declared as he pointed at the blue dragon. "Tech Genus Blade Blaster, attack and destroy her Blue Eyes! Rush Rhine, attack her directly!" The giant man dashed forth, shooting its rifle at the Blue Eyes before slashing its head with its blade. The two legged Rhino followed behind, rushing into Zeiya and inflicting 1200 points of damage. "When Rush Rhino attacks, it gains 400 attack points. Combined with my Blade Blaster's attack, my first attack for 100 damage, and the 500 my Jet Falcon inflicted its its special ability, you have only 2100 life points remaining. If you cannot defeat me in the next turn, you will be slain, and you will each lose your spirit cards. I set my last card face down and end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:26 am

"You said I didn't understand. Yet, here in my power is a beast that draws on more darkness and hatred than your own could ever hope to do..." His tone was quite clear on the matter, holding an air of finality. The pigtailed boy brought up his arm and clenched his fist, the darkness from the creature seemingly swarming around him for a moment. Oddly, he didn't seem afraid of it. It was almost like a friend to him, his eyes staring at the angry target without a second thought. "But....I'll use this power to protect those I care for, pain or no!"

The beast roared and dug it's mighty claws into the floor as a build up of raw fire began to come alive in it's drooling maw. A screech of light lashed over them both as the dragon shot into the sky with it's wings beating violently behind it. For a single moment, it was like it blocked out the very sun. A massive wave of black flame tore downwards over the Black Rose Dragon and turned it into a pillar of ashes, the sheer heat incinerating it without a shred of mercy. In a matter of moments the Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon landed and screeched to the sky in a victory motion.

Kai stood next to his dragon, holding his hand out to the girl with firm eyes,

"That includes you, Aki. Turn end."
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 am

Zeiya shuddered as Blue Eyes disappeared from her field. She forced her shaking hand to draw a card and glanced at Shuho. ~If I don't win this turn...not just Blue Eyes...but Shuho's card will...~ She thought before shaking her head. ~No no no! No negative thinking anymore! It's now or never!~

"I activate the magic card, Graceful Charity!" She cried out. "This card allows me to draw three cards and discard two!" As she drew her three cards, something clicked in her head. ~Maybe...!~ She took two of the cards and put them in the graveyard.

"If I have three dark attribute monsters in my graveyard, I can summon this card to the field! On top of my Krebons I used to Synchro Summon Brionac, I have Dark Mimic LVL 1 as well as Sangan that I discarded due to the effects of Graceful Charity! I summon Dark Armed Dragon!"

A black hole of darkness appeared on the field. Suddenly, a giant, monstorous hand with metal fingers came out from the hole and clenched the ground as the demon dragon rose up. It was like Armed Dragon LVL 7 in a sense, only with the looks of pure darkness and evil.

"By removing from play a dark attribute monster from my graveyard, I can destroy a card on the field...and I'll aim at your face down!" The dark filled dragon's tail whiplashes with speed and aims at the face down card.

Last edited by Zora on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:10 am

The hospital rose taller and taller in the distance as they drew closer, Seth increasing speed in order to get his passengers there as quickly as possible. He screeched his runner to a hault infront of the entrance, getting off to assist the others.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 am

"Friend..." Aki said in disbelief as she saw the dragon destroy her Black Rose. The attack only did 200 damage, but his words cut her much deeper than any blow could. "Your darkness... your power... to protect your friends..." She drew a card, not even looking at it as the shadow of her hair covered her eyes. "I end my turn..." Aki said, letting the card go lightly. The card revealed itself to be Mark of the Rose, but she no longer had any will or desire to fight him.

"What?!" the man called out as he saw the giant beast. The face down, Spell of Pain, was destroyed. A sign that if she'd tried to inflict effect damage, it would have been redirected to her and she would have lost. "That's not possible! Did the spirit provide you a miracle?!"

Darren pulled up at the hospital as well, looked on at Yuki's blush with a small smile. He exited the Duel Runner and offered his hands to Mana and Yuki so he could help them as well. "C'mon. Let's see how everyone is. Hope that guy got em here safe."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:30 am

"Normally, I wouldn't use this card...I would just toss it away because for my deck, it's really hard to summon...It's really risky" Zeiya said, her head looking at the ground. She clenched her hands into fists as she looks up at White Void. "But if it's for Blue eyes and Shuho, I would take that risk! Dark Armed Dragon, Attack his Rhino!!!"

"Go die." she hissed, trying to hide her blush as she got out of the runner and ran up to Seth's runner to help Seiki. Mana blinked as she looked at Yuki then to Darren and smiled, accepting his hand.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:44 am

"You'll be safe here."

Seth spoke in a wavering tone. Was anywhere really safe anymore? It seemed no matter where he went, danger was always right behind him. He reached up with both hands, removing the clip on his helmet to remove it, the Knight's helm facade being placed on the now empty seat.

"Officer, I'm going to move you."

Seth reached down, lifting Trudge onto his shoulder as opposed to allowing him to walk.

"I can move faster this way."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:47 am

"So, your resolve is enough for you to use that tainted card, but not enough to defeat my Blade Blaster. I now see your limits..." As he spoke, a veil of darkness from the dragon's blast engulfed the Rush Rhino and the Armored man both. His life points were reduced to zero and, when everything cleared, all trace of the man was gone.

Shuho was panting lightly as he looked at Zeiya. His arm started to subside as he placed his hand on the handle of his Duel Runner. "Zeiya... you found a way to do it. I'm sorry... I couldn't do more..."

Darren smiled as Mana took his hand. "Thank you, Mana. I'm glad someone accepts my help around here." With that said, he rushed into the hospital to see if he could check on Seiki and Trudge.

Trudge was reeling in pain from his back. He had no way to object, but he pointed at Seiki and said, "What about the girl, there? Don't worry about my safety before hers. She was hurt badly by my poor riding skills."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:10 am

Zeiya started to pant as if she was holding on to her breath. She stared at the spot where the armored man was before drooping down to her knees. She blinked and blinked before looking at Shuho with a look of disbelief mixed with fear. She did something so risky that it oculd have ended horribly. She opened her mouth, but quickly closed it.

"...I'm the one that's sorry." she finally said. "That was really, really risky. If i wasn't so hasty and thought my moves more, I could have found a way without making it 50-50...It was really close."

Suddenly, a low, ominous, and extremely quiet growl echoed in her head. She froze and quickly jolted her head up, looking around. Seeing as how nothing was near them, Zeiya shuddered and wrapped her arms around her shaking body as if she was cold.

"S-Shuho, can we get uot of here? I have a bad feeling." she said, her voice almost a whimpering whisper.

Mana just nodded at him and smiled as she walked over to Seth's runner.

"Please, even if you're a bad driver as you say, that wouldn't have been the cause of my body being fucked up, Mr. Useless-Hulk-Who-Can't-Take-A-Fireball." Seiki said, rolling her eyes. She blinked as she was being lifted and realized she was on Yuki's back. "O-Oi!"

"This is faster." Yuki stated, putting her arms under the girl's legs to support and keep her from falling. "I'm sure it'll take hours to get past the front entrance with you limping everywehre."

".....I'm not a kid, god damn it..." Seiki pout, resting her chin on the older woman's shoulder and letting her arms hang in front of her.

~You sure sound like one...~ Yuki thought as she started to walk towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:21 am

Shuho looked at Zeiya, seeing her nervous expression made him even more concerned. The sooner they got back to her Duel Runner, the better. "Yeah... Let's get your Runner and find a place to sort this out," Shuho said lightly. He revved the Duel Runner and signaled her to get on as it was ready to go.

Trudge didn't have the strength to respond to such a comment. Not only that, but the events did prove to him that he needed to get stronger if he wanted to continue as a member of Security. Because of that, there was nothing he could say at all.

Darren looked over at everyone and did the only thing he could think to do, get the door for them to make it easier. He rushed to the front counter as soon as he could and called out, "Hey, can we get a room for these two! They had a bad dueling accident!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of the Dark Spirits
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next