Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of the Dark Spirits

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Call of the Dark Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 am

(The long awaited Dark Signer Arc of the Yugioh Storyline has finally come. I know I haven't been here in a while to write this, but it was partly to plot out the storyline. The Dark Signers being pre-made helps me with that as well, so thank you to anyone who's already done that. As for anyone who wants to make a Dark Signer, its still not too late. As you can tell from the ending of the last Story Arc, the characters haven't seen anything yet.

On to this story... Its going to begin immediately after the events of Arcadia Control. No time jumps at all this time. The reason for this is:

1. There are characters like Aki Izayoi, Shuho, Kai, and almost all others who need to get a handle on what has now happened and a time skip feels like it would take away from that.

2. The events within the Arcadia Movement will all but act as a trigger to what's next, so there doesn't need to be any time in between.

3. The explosion of a major building like the Arcadia Movement give a great opportunity for new characters to enter the fray, but only now while its fresh and no one's had time to leave. Anyone would be curious about a building in the all but center of the city exploding for almost no reason, so any characters that are to be introduced have the best chance now without the need for complex explanations.

Now that that's all settled, on with the show!)

As the smoke began to clear around the debris that was once the Arcadia Movement building, people had already began to gather around to see what had happened. The sound and site of an office building bursting into rubble and falling apart for no apparent reason was enough to call half the city to the site, and the first thing they saw was an injured Officer of Sector Security, and injured girl yelling at an unscratched man, and a foreign girl to round off the group. It definitely wasn't an easy situation to explain, but Trudge was there and still conscious. Hopefully he'd be listened to... hopefully.

Shuho had decided not to go back to the Arcadia Movement's remains just yet. He still had a somewhat unconscious Zeiya with him, and he wanted to be sure she was alright. He moved her to his Duel Runner, which had ended up next to him in the same mysterious way that he'd gotten there, and sat atop it himself. His deck was the ignition, placing it into its slot, the Runner scanned it and powered on. He took a breath as he thought for a moment on what had happened. He remembered yelling out and then seeing a bright flash of light. An instant after that, he and Zeiya both were miles away from the area, not even close enough to be tied to what happened.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Engines rev'd along the streets into the night, whatever lights that could pierce through dancing upon the pitch black visor of a full-faced helmet, painted just as deeply dark as the abyss. The black continued down to the frame of the wearer, a coat, near the ankles in length and slit up to the waist, waved in the gust created by the high velocity, the same going for the rest of their attire.

A duel runner of great power rocketed toward the scene of a great explosion, following the billows of smoke and debris like a violent northern star. Tires shreik to a hault at it's arrival, the helmet slowly being removed and placed upon the seat of the customized Horse-like Runner. Once again the coat waved through the air, but this time with each step. The crowd spread, faces shifting in confusion of the single figure pacing right to the all of a sudden war zone, yet there he was.

Pushing through the last and arriving into the clearing, cold eyes surveyed the damage. Knuckle-gloved hands clenched once and slipped into coat pockets, a single flash eminating from the ring upon his right hand.

"Guess I showed up.........at the right time."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm

"...Damn asshole!" Seiki was heard shouting at Darren as she struggled up. The pain was too much and she just flopped back on the ground, panting. "W-Why don't you do something useful and HELP US UP?!"

Suddenly, a woman with black hair came out of the mob of people surrounding the three teens and officer. She walked up behind Darren before drawing back her right fist and hitting him on the head. Hard.

"Idiot! This is what happens when you're out on your own?!" She shouted at him, crossing her arms. "You're more trouble without me! What, did you use your carelessness to blow up a room of TNT or something?"

In the crowd, away from weary eyes, stood a man wearing a similar coat to the one that people's confused eyes were focusing on. Unlike that man, he decides to just stand back and watch as the scene unfolds.

-----------------------------------------

"Nngh..." Zeiya muttered as she started to stir. She lift her head as she looked around, still dazed and distorianted. "W-Where am I...?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Darren was going to go and help the two to their feet, but the punch to the head caused him to fall to the ground, banging his head with a slight bounce. It was common, though, so there was no see-able damage except for scratches. He looked up and saw the woman, looking at her with confusion. "Do I... know you?" he said, as if he'd forgotten something and was trying to recall.

Shuho turned to Zeiya with a comforted smile. It was good to see she was alright, but it was easy to say that she would be confused by this point. All he could say was, "You're not in that Arcadia place, that's for sure. Nice to see you up, Sleeping Beauty."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm

The woman let out a sigh before grabbing the back of his vest, picking him up with ease. "You're memory is as empty as your brain, Mujo..." She said, glaring at him. "I'm SURE you wouldn't forget Mimi, but you have the balls to forget me?"

"Ar...cadia?" Zeiya repeated, rubbing her tired eyes as it hit her. "Oh...right..." Her eyes started to water before she started to cry. "I'm sorry! I'm really, really sorry! I'm so stupid, believing that jerk over you guys!" She said inbetween sobs. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Darren stood up completely, dusting himself off as he looked at her. "Mimi? Who the heck are you talking about? And Mujo? That's not my name. Its just Darren. I threw away the rest a long time ago. Its been so long and I've done so much other stuff... I don't even remember that far back." As he spoke, he was helping Seiki and Trudge to their feet as best as he could.

Shuho wrapped his arms around Zeiya, giving her a comforting hug to try to stop the tears. "Don't worry about that," Shuho said lightly. "Its all over now and we can move on. That place is gone and your here safe. That's all that counts."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm

The woman just stared at him as if he was an idiot...well, he is an idiot. "...You're kidding." She accidentally said out loud. After awkwardly staring at him in shock, she shakes her head and helps Seiki, seeing as how she was staggering to keep her balance. ~This is Darren...right? Or is he someone that looks just like him?~ She thought before turning to him. "Sorry. Must have mistaken you for someone else. You look exactly like him. Names Yukina Flames."

Zeiya sniffed as she tried to stop crying, looking up at Shuho with tearfilled eyes. "W-Where are we, anyways? I don't see the building near here."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Darren looked at Seiki, seeing she was alright. He turned back to Yuki and started to walk, grabbing her arm. He pulled her away from the crowd and to a dark alley-like area. "Look... I know who you are, and you are right, but no one else can know that. There's... a lot of complicated stuff happening right now, but you... if no one else... deserves to know the truth..."

As Darren and Yuki spoke, the man in the white armor was hovering over them. He let out a sigh before turning his head and looking far off into the distance. He started to walk that way, muttering to himself," One of them has already progressed, but it seems that its triggered the darkness. They must all be tested now, before it is too late."

Shuho looked around and shrugged as he couldn't see any sign of the building. "I really haven't figured it out myself," Shuho said. "One minute the Arcadia Movement's about to blow sky high, the next we're here, safe and away. I don't really get it myself."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 pm

"...Damn, Darren, stop getting yourself into these retardedly complicated situations." Yuki hissed in a low voice, bonking him on the head. "I thought you left that trait of yours back at the academy! Idiot!"

"..." Zeiya looked around, confirming that he's right. "I'm just worried about everyone else...Where are we going, then?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:41 pm

"This actually goes back to the Academy..." Darren said as he looked to her. "I learned about where I came from, what I did in another timeline, and I know you know it too... The ones that remade my body over and over at that time also knew about something worse than what I did that would happen as well. To prevent that, they wanted to use me, so they started to reset my life, altering my deck bit by bit and putting me back at Duel Academy in an almost endless cycle. They wanted me to be the hero that could stop it before it started. I'm probably not even the Darren you remember. That's why I gave up my last name and put the past behind me."

"I was thinking about getting you to a doctor," Shuho said as he revved his Duel Runner. "But since you're up, we should probably get your Duel Runner. Its still at the stadium, I think."

"... You will not be leaving this place!" a voice said from the distance. A white figure jumped down from the sky and landed in front of them. His long hair flowed down with him and a large sword on his back was intimidatingly visible. "Spirit Callers, I am here to take your precious dragons. To cleanse the world of the dark spirits, all things foreign to this world must be eliminated!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 pm

"Damn...didn't those idiots figured out NOT to mess with this kind of shit?" Yuki muttered under her breath before shaking her head. "At any rate, what exactly is this bad thing that they were trying to prepare you for? Can't be fucking Anubis and all that crap, can it?"

"Stadium..." Zeiya muttered, thinking hard before her face paled. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She suddenly screamed, holding her head. "MY RUNNER! I CRASHED IT!!! Ohhhhh....I hope it isn't broken or anything!" She stopped her panicking as the strange figure appeared in front of them. It took her a while to comprehend what he was saying. "W-Wait, you want our dragons?! No way! I just got mine back, thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm

"Really can't say," Darren said with a bit of a sigh. "All I know is, with each change of my deck, my personality shifted. The Elemental Heroes got corrupted, the Drifters made me into a lone wanderer, and my original Warriors weren't nearly strong enough. I can't even remember how many times I've die and repeated the cycles... As I am now, I have to power of Light and a Spirit partner in Elemental Hero Neos, but in the timeline that I did this, I lost you and a lot of other things, so I just decided to forget it all. My point is, I'm not actually suppose to be here. I'm being watched, and if I interfere too directly then who knows what'll happen. I found a boy, Shuho, and taught him as much as I could to prepare him for whatever's gonna happen. Now that you know, I need you to stay close to me and say as little about this as absolutely possible."

The man looked at Zeiya for a moment, then placed his hand onto his sword and began to unsheathe it. "I see... then you should have no problem defending it now," he spoke as he held up the blade completely. "I am the White Void! With blade in hand, I shall cleanse the filth of this world, and salvage it from the flames of destruction!" As he spoke, his sword began to glow. He swung it horizontally, creating a field that floated in mid air. A deck of Duel monsters cards was on the field.

Shuho was about to get up, but his arm started to burn in pain. He grabbed onto it with a yell and said, "Ahh! What's wrong with... Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 pm

"Huh...Well, you don't have to worry about me saying anything about this." Yuki said. She paused, thinking deeply before looking back up at Darren. "Hey...how long ago was the time in the Academy...? I just want to confirm something and hope I'm not crazy."

"S-Shuho!!!" Zeiya cried as she looked at her friend with worried eyes. "What's wrong?!" She puffed her cheeks and turned to the White Void. "I don't know what you want, but you're not taking our cards! If it's a duel you want, it's a duel you get!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Darren sighed lightly and closed his eyes. "I dunno..." He said plainly. "How I got here is... complicated, but judging by the technology I've seen, I'd say its at least 50 years since the Academy days."

The armored man looked at Zeiya; her determination was true. "Very well," he said plainly. "However, since your friend cannot defend himself, you'll be defending both of your spirits in this fight. If you understand, then the time has come! Fight me with everything that you have!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Shit...

Sometimes, Kai really wished he had gotten a Duel Runner sooner rather than later. He was currently running in the direction of his friends, his rapid form panting lightly as he shifted through rubble and other such crap the city held, his blue eyes flashing to the sky. The pigtailed boy still didn't regret what he had done, but he wished he had helped a certain red head before doing so. It was one of the many moments where he admitted that he wasn't too smart, sighing to himself and hoping with all his might that Aki had gotten out safely. He didn't want her death on his hands. He may of taunted her in his match, but had never wished such harm on her, thinking as a friend that he had never gotten to know.

"Son of a bitch, where are you guys?"

He muttered under his breath, a slight flicker of red eyes echoing over his shoulder as he ran a hand through his hair and resumed his search,
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 pm

As Kai ran, a large burst of dark flames flew towards him, stopping just at his feet. There was actual heat coming from the area, and a dragon made of red rose petals in the air. Below that was a woman with red hair, a dress, and an extremely pissed off face. "You!" Aki said, staring a hole into Kai's very soul. "I know what you did, Kai Blackdragoon. You destroyed my home, the only place I could CALL a home! Divine is gone, and now I'm alone in this world... all because of you!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 pm

"W-What!?"

Unexpectedly, Kai didn't look too pleased himself. He may of been quite glad to see the girl, but the sheer idea that getting rid of such a place was a bad thing made him scoff. It was a slight colder side of the pigtailed boy that was hidden beneath that happy facade and whispers, his blue gaze staring back at the sinful Black Rose with the hidden might of the Red Eyes. He shook his head and sighed, bringing up a clenched fist as he pointed at the girl with a following sentence that was licked with a sharp stabbing motion, one that was chilling to those that had never heard him speak like that before,

"Did you expect me to shrug and let that bastard do more twisted things?!"

His fist shook with frustration, oddly not surprised and scared of the dragon that towered over him,

"I don't have any parents. I don't have any family. I don't have a home. I don't even a real fucking name!"

Two crimson eyes flickered behind the pigtailed boy in mid-air, unseen by him. Yet, it was motion that the girl and her overwhelming creature could catch,

"Yet, we're not alone, Aki! So, stop screwing me around and wake up already!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Aki closed her eyes lightly, placing her hand to the hairpiece that kept her powers under control. His words made things all the worse. She didn't see Divine as an evil man, only as someone who wanted to help those with powers like her own. "My powers..." she said coldly as she gripped the hairpiece. "They caused me to be a complete outcast. A monster! You saw it in the Fortune Cup! My own father and mother couldn't look at me, wanted to send me away... all because of something I couldn't control. Divine was the first and ONLY person to ever accept those powers, to make me feel like I had a place I belong. How could you EVER compare your situation to the feeling that everyone and everything around you wants you to quietly die?! If you really think you understand..." She all but ripped of the hairpiece, causing her hair to come out completely and even stand up from the wind her own power was creating. Her Signer mark on her arm was glowing a bright red as she lifted up her duel disk. "If you think you understand... then try accepting my uncontrollable power just as Divine did!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 pm

He was silent, absorbing her words and standing there as the power made him stumble back slightly. His hair began casting a shadow over his eyes as he grunted and breathed deeply, knowing that he had no chance against her like this in such a situation. Yet, he couldn't back down. He wanted to prove her wrong. A sharp grin formed across his lips as the wind parted his hair, his pigtail violently whipping behind him. Something called out to him, something that he would follow. Two crimson eyes stared back at her as he brought up his duel disk arm and snapped it out, the disk activating with a shudder of noise. A single, roaring card was glowing within his deck.

"Fine!"

Kai growled at Aki, a large shadow forming behind him as something glared at the Black Rose,

"This time, I'll make you see the truth!"

A unheard screech shook through the air, two unseen wings beating against the current.

He didn't even see what was happening to him.

Around him.

"Duel!"

Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:07 am

The man in the long coat shifted throught he scene, taking note of the rubble, the movements, the voices. He could smell the scent of darkness in the air, a smell he hadn't taken in in many a year. Looks like things were about to go down once again.

"Draaaaaaaaaaaakemoooooooore"

The figure's ears perked. Singing? A young male voice mockingly had called his name and in seconds he latched onto his location, swiftly turning into the crowd to find..........no one. Seth looked through, listening to a select few bystanders, yet nothing.

"Hmmmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Yuki blinked. And blinked. And blinked. "You....50 years?" She said, staring at him with a look of disbelief. "Darren, are you sure? My memory counts 10 years. Not only that..." She pointed to herself. "I'm only 27. Do I look like a 60 year old woman to you?"

"Uhhhh...sorry to break up whatever you guys are talking to yourselves about..." Seiki said as she walked up to them with the help of Mana. She lift up her 'not fucked up' arm and pointed to the mob behind them. "...But you guys are attracting more attention then us. Shouldn't we be going?"

"All right, I will!" She cried out as Zeiya jumped off of Shuho's runner. She took out her duel disk, which already had her deck in it due to the duel with Shuho, and started it up. Taking out Blue eyes from her pocket, she put him back into her deck, causing it to shuffle. ~We'll beat him! This is what he gets for threatening us!~ She thought as she ddrew her five cards.

"Draw! I summon Krebons in attack mode!" Zeiya cried out as a strange, purple clown appeared on the field. "I'll end my turn with three face downs! Turn end!"

OOC: Didn't know whether Shuho started the runner or was about to <_<;
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Aki drew a card, silently beginning her turn with a glare to the Black Dragon Duelist. She looked at her hand, deciding to start the battle by showing Kai some of the pain he had given her. "I begin with Evil Thorn in attack mode! (Atk:100) By using the ability of this monster, I can sacrifice it to inflict 300 points of damage. As an added bonus, I summon two more afterwards in attack mode, but those Evil Thorns can't activate their abilities. Kai Blackdragoon, feel my pain of the powers that shunned me from this world!" The thorny weed started to expand like a balloon before it popped, sending countless thorns directly at Kai. Where the one plant stood before now housed two of the same creature and two face down spell/trap cards behind them. "Turn end..."

Darren was about to speak, but Seiki's words stopped him flat. He turned to her and placed his hand on the back of his head, calling out, "Heh heh... sorry 'bout that. This lovely lady here just wanted to know a little more about me." He was about to leave, but a familiar face was visible in the crowd. He blinked for a moment, then shook his head lightly. "First Yuki, now Seth? That can't be a coincidence. What the heck is happenin' here..."

The armored man drew his cards, including a sixth and looked at his hand. "Your plans are as transparent as your resolve. I summon Tech Genus Striker in attack position! (Atk:800) Because you control a monster and I do not, this is a Special Summoning. I'll also summon Tech Genus Warwolf as well. (Atk:1200) Because a low level monster was special summoned this turn, this card can be special summoned from my hand."

OOC: He didn't start it yet, so that's not a problem.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 am

~The Energy.......The aura......~

Seth stopped in his tracks, the wind speaking to him in the language only some could understand. His head turned, locking eyes with a man shaking his head just slightly. In a moment, it all made sense. Destiny had spoken once again.

"You........."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 am

A vein appeared on Yuki's forehead as she grabbed Darren's cheek and pulled on it. "Oi, at least make up something not stupid like that!" She hissed.

"Well, you guys can learn about each other AFTER we find Shuho and Zeiya." Seiki said, completely ignoring a certain pig-tailed boy for a very good reason.

"W-What?! Two special summons?!" Zeiya muttered under her breath, taking a step back. She shook her head and glared at White Void. "S-So what if you can special summon! That wont change a thing!
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Darren tried to shake his head as his cheek was being pulled. "They should be able to take care of themselves for a while," he said in a slightly muffled tone as his cheek was being pulled too hard. "You two need a doctor to look at you, so that's first, but the cop in the group was the only driver." Trudge started to stand, having trouble as his spine was somewhat damaged from the fall. "I... can still ride a Duel Runner..." he said in a weakened tone.

The man in white armor looked at his two monsters for a moment, already knowing what he can do in the situation. "I didn't call these creatures simply to overwhelm you in numbers. Tech Genus Striker is a Tuner monster, and now I'll combine their might to form one new creature!" The two monsters started to glow and then, in a flash of light, a new female monster was on the field in front of him. "I summon Tech Genus Wonder Magician! (Atk:1900) With a new creature comes a special ability. When summoned, I can destroy one spell or trap card on the field. Knowing you, I'll destroy the left card."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of the Dark Spirits
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next