Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of the Dark Spirits

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 am

"Chaos Gems?" Harley continued to scratch his head, but then nodded. He knew what he had to do, like it or not, and you better believe that he loved it. The thought of facing duelists of pure evil, especially on his first time dueling would scare anyone, but not Harley. "I know we can beat these guys!" He stepped forward, holding his hand out to accept a Gem.

"And what a show it'll be" X spoke in his cybernetic laced voice. Slamming his deck into place, the lights across the Runner activated, a roar of the engine bellowing out like something entirely out of this realm of existence. The front wheel lifted off as he launched forward. As he rocketed through the B.A.D., a trail literally blazed behind him as a line of crimson flame was left in his wake. Blank, emotionless eyes watched forward. The time had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm

"Hmph!" Yuki crosses her arms and turns her head away. "I still think it's a bad idea leaving it up to three kids and a fourth who has never dueled before..."

Zeiya blinked as she saw the 7 gems, putting a finger up to her mouth and tilting her head. "What are Chaos Gems?" She asked, deciding whether or not to take the mystical item.

Seiki slowly and carefully opens one eye up while Takuro wasn't looking, hearing some of the other Dark Signers gone. She stays silent, glances down, before going back to sleep.

"Sadistic bastard..." Zeiro muttered before heading off on his own.

The girl that was now 'Seiki' mere grinned as she stood in the center of terrified people. She has already 'demonstrated' the girl's psychic powers as well as got a fwe people under her control. "COme on, come on, come on!!!" She said to herself. "Those brats better hurry it up or things will be more fucked up by the time they do get here! Kahahaahaha!!!"

OOC: Yeahhhhh....I have an idea :I gonna require Takuro and Seiki to be alonez tho (You wouldn't realize how much she cried...yes...Seiki actually cried when I thought of this and Takuro's probably gonna get a kick at it when she tells him)
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:41 am

"Its not much different from what we use to do," Darren said, knowing that it was fine to tell them everything now. "As long as ya gave Zeiya the guidance she needs, she'll be alright. I already know she's a good duelist."

Sankishin sighed in annoyance as he knew he'd have to answer in order to move anything forward. "The gems are simply a magical item that will negate some powers that involve Takuro and the other Dark Signers. Unless together, their strength is limited, but one each should be enough for what you need. Also, they have the ability to warp time and space. Individually, they'd have the might to send you directly to Satellite as long as nothing interferes with their power."

Takuro looked around, now seeing that it was only him and Seiki now. He grinned lightly and said, "Well, your basically dead to the world, aren't ya? I'll let you in on one last secret... Soon as those pesky Spirit Duelists get here, the real fun can begin..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 am

"Hmph! I'm surprised I managed to jam it all in 3 days!" Yuki spat, glaring at the blue haired girl. "She's worse than my sister! I don't even know how the hell that's possible!"

"H-Hah....you don't have to say it like that, old lady..." Zeiya said, turning away from a raging Yuki and puffing her cheeks. She perked up at the words 'send you directly to Satellite'. Her arm lashes out and grabs one of the gems. "Then what are we waiting for? We gotta go!!! Seiki could be in trouble!!"

"Do you mind? I'm TRYING to sleep..." she hissed, not bothering to open her eyes. Actually, she WAS about to drift into sleep...until that green snake decided to be an asshole and wake her subconscious up...
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 am

Harley held his personal gem in his hand, looking down to it in amazement. He could feel the energy pulsing off of it, brightening his expressions. He nodded, grip tightening around the gem as he placed it into his pocket. He awaited the others, ready to face whatever they were going to face.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 pm

"That's all I need to hear," Shuho said as he grabbed the green gem. As the gems were taken one by one, They all began to glow within each of their hands. It wouldn't take them all to the same place. No, they had their own ideas of what they needed to follow and that's what they were after. Shuho and Zeiya both were determined to free Seiki from her peril, so they would end up close to the same location. Harley wanted to prove himself, so he would go to the first challenge he could find, and Kai still needed his Duel Runner, so he'd be there first. In a bright flash of light, the four of them disappeared, leaving Darren, Yuki, Goodwin, Yusei, Aki, and Sankishin all in the room together. Sankishin fell to one knee as he held onto his chest. He started to pant through the suit and said, "It seems that this is indeed my limit. The seven Gems that bound me to this world are separated from me, and thus my power to sustain myself has diminished. Darren, Yukina, Yusei and Aki... I brought you here in the hope that you could protect this place in my stead. The enemy has been watching it for some time, and my weakened state may lure them here."

Takuro's eyes widened slightly as he gave a large grin. "And there it is! Hey kid, love to stay in chat, but.... ya know I had a thought. Now, I know you hate my guts and everything, but you do have to admit one thing. I was the one who took you in. You, an orphan everyone else thought was some weird monster that everyone needed to steer clear of. I gave you a home, a roof, and three square meals a day. All I asked in return was a few chores here and there. I may have pushed too hard, I admit, but it was just because I believed in you. I STILL believe in you! You're meant to do great things, and I feel like we're closer than ever, what with our lives ties to one another and all. So, whadda ya say.... Wanna come help Uncle Takuro on a little job?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 pm

"Don't worry about it." Yuki said, raising a hand. "We'll make sure those brats don't fuck this world up too."

"Stop screwing with me!" Seiki hissed, snapping her eyes open and glaring at Takuro. "You're lying! Don't think I didn't hear what that bitch told you! You just want me to fight against them! Believe in me? Meant to do great things?! HA! I was a fool to believe you could ever be a father to me!!!"

At that moment, everything hit back at her. All the memories of her as a child, the timse at the Arcadia Movement, everything. The wave of emotion was too much for her to bear as tears started to form in her eyes.

"It's not gonna matter...whether I agree to it or not, you'll make me fight them..." She managed to say through her clench teeth, trying her hardest for her tears not to fall from her face. "If you're gonna do it...at least...at least...!" She closes her eyes, forcing the tears to stream dow nher face before opening them back up and glaring at Takuro.

"At the very least...I don't want to feel consciously guilty of doing it! Do something! Get rid of my ties with them! And promise me you'll NEVER brainwash them AGAIN!" she shouted. If she wasn't encased by the snakes, she should have punched his face. "Well?! Are you gonna do it or are you just gonna laugh your ass off and continue to be the sadistic bastard you are?!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm

On the outer hall, plunged into darkness, the visage of Seth Drakemore stood, leaned against the wall. A ray of light from the inner sanctum, the room where the Spirit Callers, past and present, both stood. He fumbled an odd ring between his fingers, a look if disdain or rather more disdain than usual upon his face. He couldn't help shake the feeling that he had just sent a group of four kids to their death, one of which had never dueled before. Then, the sound of the white armored man's knee hitting the ground met him. He heard their mission, that the other duelists, and by extension himself were brought as a plan B. He couldn't believe that, a back-up plan? The faith in the new duelists seemed at an all time low. He shook his head, placing the ring back on his right hand. He wondered what he could do, and then it hit him. Years of his adventures with his allies, now his friends, ending with the wicked stare of a single card. If it came down too it, he would have to unleash this creature. He seemed to choke on the idea, but nodded. A sacrifice would be better than sending innocents to the slaughter. He pushed off the wall, coat billowing in the open air as he walked away from the light, and disappeared into the darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dust kicked up on the outskirts of Neo Domino, a small light burning down at the source. The runner named "The Crimson Death" screamed toward the city, sliding to a hault. The cloud difted past, the small flickers of flame crackling behind it. The expressionless mask of it's rider looked to the city, white eyes beneath the burning X fixated on the bright lights. His gaze seemed to look not at the physical city, but to the future of the world itself. "Everything's linin' up" he spoke to himself in the mechnically changed voice of his mask. "Time isn't right." His hand rose to the city. A pulse of violet energy flowed from the chain around his neck and out through his palm, bathing the city bit by bit.It slowly faded away, nothing happening. "Doesn't mean I can't have a little fun while I wait." He chuckled, slowly turning it into a sinister laugh as he activated his runner, pulling back on one wheel and turning back the way he came, flames erupting from the wheel while the black-armored vehicle raced back to the B.A.D. Area, an ear shattering "YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA!" following behind him. There was no telling what plan ran through the mind of the veteran force of darkness, but it was for sure there was one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of the Dark Spirits
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8