Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of the Dark Spirits

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:45 pm

"Are you stupid?! Anyone can take one look at you and see you're not fit to do jack shit!" Seiki snapped at the officer, only to recoil and hiss in pain.

"Well, we certainly have a problem with that..." Yuki said, letting go of Darren's cheek. "We'll either have to wait for an ambulence or ask someone from the giant mob of people here to take you to the hospital."

Zeiya smirked as she pressed a button on her duel disk. "I'll just have to activate it before you destroy it! Go, Compulsory Evacuation Device!" The card that was targetted flipped up. "This card returns a monster on the field back to the owner's hand...or in this case, the Extra deck!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm

At the Magician was launched into the device and to her Extra deck, the man simply picked up another card. "As I thought... You are transparent. I summon Tech Genus Cyber Magician in attack mode! (Atk:0 i think) This is a special Tuner monster that allows me to Synchro Summon by making the other material a monster within my hand. I turn Cyber Magician to the Rush Rhino in my hand, and summon again, Tech Genus Wonder Magician! (Atk:1900) And thanks to your removal and my re-summoning of this card, its effect activates again, so I'll destroy the right spell or trap card you control."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:10 pm

"W-What?!" Zeiya cried out, using her arms to protect her as her Mystical Space Typhoon was completely destroyed. "U-Urgh...Synchro Summoning with a monster from your hand? That....That....That's not fair!!!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Kai was unprepared for the barrage of thorns, a hiss echoing over his lips as he stumbled back once more and closed his eyes. Oddly enough, the thorns did not do much physical damage beyond sending a shiver of pain down his defending arms. A hand flashed out to draw his card as his gaze snapped open, a strange manifestation of crimson streaks slowly forming in his hair as he began. "My move! I'm starting off with a signature card of mine, Future Fusion! By sending fusion material monsters to the graveyard I can summon the Fusion Monster selected to the field in two following turns."

He suddenly drew five cards from his deck and held them up, sending each one to the graveyard. "Unlucky for you, this monster requires five dragon monster cards." He finally held up his hand and clenched it, a glow rising from a card as he placed it upon his duel disk. "Time for a bit of payback! Standby, Twin-Headed Behemoth!" At that, a monster with two dragon heads on a humanoid body shuddered into view, letting out a rather screechy howling noise. Twin-Headed Behemoth (1500/1200)

A single face-down card formed behind the monster, leaving three cards on his field before he threw out his hand and spoke,

"Now then, take out one of those plants! Draconian Burst!"
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm

"Now two obstacles have are out of my path," the armored man said as he looked at her monster. "Hmm... That creature has the ability to negate oncoming attacks, but to do so, you must give up a portion of your life. Battle! I attack your Krebons with my Wonder Magician!"

Aki closed her eyes as she revealed the card she played face down. "You've attacked into my Wall of Thorns trap card!" A giant thorn wall appeared, blocking the attack and shooting out thorns at the creature, as well as Kai himself. "By attacking me, I'm allowed to inflict more pain by destroying all your attack position monsters!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 pm

"Tch..." Zeiya didn't hesitate to do just that as she threw her arm out. "I activate Krebons' ability! By sacrificing 800 of my life points, I can negate the battle!" An invisible wall stopped the Magician in her tracks before the assault got to Krebons."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 pm

"Heh." Kai brought up his hand to his face as his monster was destroyed, a grin on his face with his pigtail whipping behind him. The air exploded with light when he ran the hand through his hair, his lips running out his voice over the girl. "Not what I expected, but you won't get rid of it that easily. Twin-Headed Behemoth is revived from my graveyard at the cost of a percentage of strength upon my End Phase. You're free to move, but you might wanna welcome back my Twin-Headed Behemoth (1000/1000)!" With that said, the destroyed monster reformed from shards and let loose a screech, standing in defense position before the duelist.

The pigtailed boy flashed her a mocking smile and arched his head, sunlight casting over him,

"I thought you said you were going to show me pain? Real good job there."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:12 pm

"I assumed you would," the man said. "However, had you not, you would have only taken 700 points of damage. We shall see if the difference is costly. I place the rest of my hand face down, and end my turn."

Shuho's arm was still burning, but his eyes never left the duel. "Zeiya's as good as ever, but I've never seen cards like those before... Zeiya, watch yourself!"

Aki drew her card, glaring even more at Kai's mockery of her. "I summon Twilight Rose Knight in attack mode!" (Atk:1000) "When this monster is summoned, I can special summon a Plant-type monster from my hand. Come forth, Dark Verger!" (Atk:1000) "Now my two level 1 Evil Thorns can tune with my Knight and my Dark Verger to summon the Black Rose Dragon!" The beast roar at a dragon of rose petals appeared on the field. "When this creature is Synchro Summoned, I can destroy every card on the field. Go, Black Rose Gale!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 pm

"Finally. You wouldn't make much of a Rose Duelist without summoning that..." Kai didn't seem to bothered with the Synchro Summon, his two arms snapping up to protect himself from the force of the attack as his feet dug into the earth below him. His Future Fusion, face-down, and Twin-Headed Behemoth shattered into dust, followed by her own face-down and finally the Black Rose Dragon. He grunted and snapped down his arms, feeling cuts form on his face with the power striking around him off the beast. "H-Heh. You're so cute when your mad. Well, what are you waiting for? Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Aki placed the last two cards in her hand face down on the field and declared, "I'll end my turn with that. If you really want pain, then I'll be sure to give it to you soon enough. Now, make your move!" Her eyes were filled with anger and hate. She was looking for blood, Kai's blood.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

"Grrr...My turn! Draw!" Zeiya cried as she drew her card. "I summon Luster Dragon in attack mode!" A dragon whose body was made entirely out of sapphire rose up to the field. "Now, I'll tune my Level 2 Krebons with my Level 4 Luster Dragon!"

Krebons' body began to turn transparent as it turned into two green rings. It surronded the dragon and a bright beam of light shoned up.

"Synchro Summon! Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!"

A giant dragon of light blue shot out of the light, its size easily towers over the Luster Dragon and Krebons from before. Raising its head, it let out a mighty roar (2300/1400).

"I'll activate his effect! By sending a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can send a card from the field back to the owner's hand! In other words...your face down is no more!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 pm

"Fine." began Kai, drawing his fourth card without another word and taking a glance at it. He span the card between his fingers and joined it with the three, grinning wildly. His eyes flashed brightly and he quickly forwarded into his turn, his voice echoing sharply. "Revive, Totem Dragon." A vortex of light spat forth from his packed graveyard, a small dragon creature coming alive with a cracked call of roars. Totem Dragon (400/200). "I don't know if you know this, but Totem Dragon was one of the five cards I discarded for a certain Fusion Summon. I can Special Summon it from the graveyard if I have no monsters on my field. Sadly, that ain't just it's only effect..."

A lashing tornado of fire burned around the small beast before it shattered into a black light, two red eyes forming from the darkness as sharp teeth shone in a drooling maw. A chilling roar boomed across the area as two great black wings sprang alive, clawed feet ripping into the stone floor below with a shock wave of thunder. A large shadow was cast over both Aki and Kai, his hand snapping up to the sky as he announced the arrival of the tormented beast. "Tribute Summon! Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" His creature let loose another roar to the sky, a crimson glare howling down upon the girl. Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000).

It seemed...

Angry.

He wasn't finished, a face-down card forming behind the dragon as Kai pointed his finger at the girl,

"Ol' Red, time to show this Black Rose the might of the Black Dragon! Inferno Fire Blast!"

Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 pm

"Naive fool!" the man exclaimed as both of his face down cards flipped up at the same time. "I activate my two cards. First, TGX3-DX2 allows me to add 3 Tech Genus monster in my grave back to my deck. Then the deck is shuffled and I draw two cards. The second, TG1-EM1 switches one of my Tech Genus monsters with a monster you control. Meaning that in exchange for my Wonder Magician, I take your Dragon of the Ice Barrier!"

Shuho's eyes widened at the sight. Zeiya had used up her entire hand to get rid of his cards, but he managed to completely turn her strategy against her, gaining a new hand and the strongest monster on the field easily. "This guy... he's not a normal duelist to have Zeiya on the ropes like this."

Aki saw the attack headed for her, but simply revealed both of her face down cards in response. "I activate Wicked Rebirth! At the cost of 800 life points, I can revive the Black Rose Dragon destroyed last turn. But I'll also activate Overdoom Line! This card increases the attack power of any monster I summon from the graveyard by 1000 points. Reappear, Black Rose Dragon!" With a mighty roar, the beast reappeared. As it stared down the red eyes, Aki's Signer mark only shined brighter. (Atk:3400)
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm

"Looks like we have a class reunion."

A melancholy tone spoke out to the old students of the duel academy, leather flowing down next to the wall as his emotionless eyes locked upon the ground. The form of Seth Drakemore had appeared as if a shadow cast on the scene.

"What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 pm

The burning flame that had begun to form in the mighty maw faded upon Kai seeing the strength of the revived beast, a curse echoing over his lips as he ordered his creature back to him. He knew that had merely extended the life of the beast for a single turn, unless he did something about it. "Damn.." What could he do though? Her dragon now beat his in any form he could turn it into, and his deck wasn't exactly packed with power boosting cards. Unknowingly, a single card in his hand shone a deadly black and red, a roar echoing over the area from his beast upon the field. It was like it was calling out to him. It was competing with the glow from her signer mark.

Then, his eyes fell to the card.

It was not what he thought it was. '..How the..?'

"...Aki. You said I don't understand...?"

It was a cold and foreboding comment.

"One turn. Then I will show you. If you don't break me in your next turn, then..."

Kai brought up his fist, his eyes meeting her own with a grin,

"....I will open your mind!"

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 am

OOC: Technically, she has one more card left |D I had 3 at the start of the turn. she used one to summon and another to send to the grave.

IC:

"You think I'd let you do that?! Activate trap card: Royal Decree!" Zeiya shouted as her third and final face down activated. "This continuous trap will negate all other trap cards on the field! What do you say to that, huh? Huh?!"

"Get the fuck out of here, emo boy." Yuki hissed, glaring holes through the Drakemore. "No one asked you to come. Why the hell are you here anyways? Don't you have some poor loser to own and fan girls to please right now?"

Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 am

OOC: Actually, you summoned with one card and then declared that you were sending BOTH his facedowns back to hand, so you discarded twice. You can discard twice to activate its effect once, so if you say you're targeting two cards, you gotta discard two.

IC:

Aki drew her card and looked at it with a glare. It wasn't what she wanted, but it wasn't a useless card either. "I activate the equip spell, Thorn of Hatred!" She declared as the thorns on Black Rose's vines started to grow larger and sharper. "With this card, my Black Rose Dragon gains 600 attack points, but loses the ability to destroy monsters in battle. Instead, you favorite card will grow weaker and suffer an endless torture, just as I did before finding Divine. (Atk:4000) Now, Black Rose Dragon, attack his Red Eyes with with Vengeful Black Thorn!" The beast extended its vines out, wiping the Red Eyes as well as hitting Kai with the same thorns, aiming for his face. She had no ability to continue with no other cards to play, so her turn silently ended with his pain.

Darren rushed in front of Yuki and said, "Woah, woah! Remember what I just said... Try a little harder to keep your cool." He sighed lightly before he turned to Seth. Explaining things to him now would be too difficult with Trudge and Seiki there, so he simply said, "Hey dude! We need a little help with a few men down. These guys need a hospital and we've got no Designated Driver. Mind helpin' us out?"

The Armored man seemed almost surprised at the events, but the fact was still the fact. "You may have halted my cards, but at the cost of your own. Your deck is designed to counter the attacks and movements of your opponent while striking at just the precise moment. Without trap cards, your ability to counter my moves is diminished. And in the next turn, your beast will be slain by my hand!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:07 am

"I see you're still a bitch, Yuki. Still unable to control your emotions as well, shame."

Seth responded, giving less than a mention to her. She didn't deserve it, anyway. He brought his gaze up to them, looking at Darren with a confused expression. Dude? Nobody called him that, especially Mujo.The confusion mixed with irritation. These were the people he left, after all.

"I saw smoke, sensed a strange force. Pure coincidence you're here. I'd prefer that you weren't, I hate carrying you on my back."

He shot a look of entertainment to Yuki, finding pleasure in her anger. He fed off of it, but once he returned to Darren, it faded into the blank stare.

"I'll do what I can."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 am

OOC: I assumed he had one card in his hand, not two <_< missed the part where it said 'put rest of his hand down....IM HAVING MY MOMENT, SHUT UP XD

"Even so, if I can pull this off before I need to counter, it won't matter!" Zeiya said as she used the last card in her hand. "I activate the spell card, Monster Reborn! This allows me to summon a monster from the Graveyard!" A pillar of light appeared next to Brionac appeared. "And I'll use it to summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!" The light faded only for the giant white dragon to appear on the field, letting out a roar that could terrify even the King (completely exaggerated).

"And I see you're still the same cocky bastard, you cocky bastard." Yuki hissed, completely blocking out Darren. If she was gonna pretend they didn't know each other, then she didn't have to listen to him...well...she never listened to him anyways.

Seiki let out a tired 'huff' as she turned to Seth. "Sorry for any inconvenience...I was under the assumption this enforcing freak (Darren) could drive..." She shot a glare at the brown haired man. Mana just chuckled, sweat dropping at the two girls' anger. She turned to Seth and smiled. "A-Arigatou gosaimasu." She said with perfect japanese, though still embarrased.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:32 pm

"Yup."

The only response to Yuki, a straight confirmation of an insult. Who would Drakemore be without his pride? It was then he had turned to the other girls. So modest they were, at least to his view. He lightly bowed to them, eyes closing and reopening upon the rise. His cold eyes locked to them, but a warmth of safety was shared.

"It's no problem at all."

He brought his hand to his chin, rubbing slightly as he thought out loud.

"Too long to call for the limo, no other form of transportation...........We'll have to take my Runner. Tight fit but better than most."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:39 pm

"So, that was your goal from the beginning..." the armored man said as he stared into the eyes of the dragon in front of him. "A powerful ploy, but can you use it to end my life this turn? With my Tech Genus Wonder Magician still on the field, its very unlikely."

Darren smiled and said, "Don't worry about the fit. The Security guy and the girl here are the only ones you gotta take. I'll take everyone else in a little bit. Woulda been hard having everyone in one little runner without makin' the pain worse, ya know." He turned as he started to help Trudge to his feet. "And thanks you two. We gotta talk later, dude but till then just thanks a lot." Darren still had the problem of not being able to acknowledge their past out in the open, and a bigger problem in not being able to tell him why yet. He wouldn't usually speak like this and he hoped Seth would catch on as to why.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 pm

"So what if I can't end it all in this turn?!" Zeiya shouted, glaring at him. "It's good enough to get rid of a huge chuck on your life points! Brionac, attack his Magician! Blue Eyes, attack him directly!!!"

"I feel pathetic, being this beat up..." Seiki muttered as she lokoed at the fallen building behind her. "Damn it..I'm still pissed that I couldn't end his life." Mana could only sweat drop as she tried to chuckle, not understanding what she was talking about as she held the pink haired girl to the Runner.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 pm

"Security, huh?"

Seth shrugged, slipping his hands back into the pockets at his hips. Something was up, and it was only a short game to figure out the message. Eye brows slightly raising when speaking, muscle twitches, raises in lowers in tone. Darren knew damn well who he was, and he was hiding it. There was a reason, and if there was a reason, it was usually something bad.

"It's the least I can do, stranger."

He turned his attention to his runner, walking away with the would be passangers (and those helping them to it) in tow. He mounted the large Runner first, leaning back in the padded chair. He reached down, picking up a black helmet in the shape of a futuristic take on a knight's helm. As he placed it on, two red eyes appeared in the visor.

"Killing people is all well and good, but right now you're in my care."

A deck slammed into place, the Runner initiating. Two white lights burst to life in the eyes of a horese head-shaped fixture on the front wheel well.

"Welome aboard The Chariot."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 pm

The man fell to one knee as his life points fell to 700. He looked up at the girl, knowing that he could hold nothing back. His hair started to flow on its own, raising in power as if he was calling something to him. "With no cards left in hand, I assume its my move!" the man said as his eyeless mask glared at Zeiya.

Darren gave a nod as he rushed to Trudge's Duel Runner. He waved his hand to signal Mana to join her as well as Yuki. "I'll follow right after ya on this one, dude," Darren called out. "Yukina, right? hope on with me, and grab Mana too if ya can. She doesn't really know the language, so talking won't help much."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 pm

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Zeiya muttered under her breath. "Of course! I end my turn! I'll finish this in the next turn!"

"If it's english, I can speak it." Yuki said as Mana put Seiki on Seth's runner. The black haired woman walked up to the blue haired girl and they talked in rather fast english before heading over to Darren. Seiki could only blink and stare, catching not a single word that was being said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dark Spirits   Call of the Dark Spirits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of the Dark Spirits
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next