Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:59 am

"Ugh...five hours?" Yuki groaned, holding her head. "Feels like someone ran a truck over me or something....what happened?"

OOC: short sneaky post
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:39 am

Shane held out his hand, lightly touching her arm.

"You were just a little confused, is all. I had to help you understand where you really belonged."

He looked down to his pendant, then back to her.

"It was a tricky process but you're back here with us. You'll be fine, better than that even. You're free now."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:45 am

"Is that so...?" Yuki said, staring at the ground rather than looking at Shane with rather sad eyes. "Whatever you say, I guess..."

She got up and stretched a little, partially lost in the thoughts of what the hell happened before she was knocked out.

OOC: yeah, completely lost as to whoat to post now
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:07 am

"It's been a while since you've been around."

"Hey boss."

A voice called from the door way.

"She left the apartment."

A smirk found home once again on Shane's face.

"Get the Runners ready."

Shane turned his attention back to Yuki, an aura of chaos about him, the urge to go against the curve ready to go.

"Well I guess it's time for initiation."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:35 am

That definetely got Yuki's attention.

"'She?' Initiation?" Yuki said, turing to Shane with a confused look on her face. "What exactly are you guys going to do?"

------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Just assuming XD

IC:

"There it is..." Seiki muttered as she moved some junk out of the way.

After talking to Seth, this nagging feeling in the back of her head told her come back to their old home near the B.A.D. area of Sattelite....at least, that where she thinks it is. Under the rubble was a container of sorts. she opens the container to find a dusty yet useable black and white duel runner.

"....Why am I letting myself get bothered so much about this?" she mumbled to herself as she took out the parts from her bag and started to fix up the runner.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:07 am

Shane walked out, having Yuki follow him out down through the halls and to a large open room, the lights blasting on overhead to display a large unit of black duel runners. Most were the standard build, wheel around the entire vehicle with vampiric Skull and Crossbone logos on them.

"It's not what we're doing.....it's what you're doing."

The center piece was otherwise. It appeared like the build of an american-style motorcycle, the front holding a metallic skull with long fans,a single light underneath it. The same logo was placed on the side. The other runners were still being tuned up and repaired, all by other leather-wearing men and women with blackened eyes. Shane made his way to the front Runner, reaching down and lift up the black helmet, placing it on his head and closing the visor, the helmet too forming into a black skull.

"Get on."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Yuki raised an eyebrow, confused as to what Shane meant. However, she decided not to question it too much and wlaked over to Shane.

"So what do I have to do?" she said as she picked up a helmet and put it on.

OOC: gonna be able to post till 12:45 XD givming me over an hour.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:31 pm

"You get on, hold on tight, and when we get there......we'll test your loyalty."

He motioned to the section of the duel runner.

"Come on, we don't want to keep our guest waiting."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:14 pm

"...Loyalty?" Yuki rpeated, narrowing her eyes. "You ake it sound like I'm your lackey or something."

Regardless of her obvious hesitation, she got on the Runner. "...Let's just get this over with. My head still feel's like shit."

-----------------------------------------------

"Damn, how long does it take to get rid of this part?" Seiki hissed as she continued to try to fix her Runner. "Damn that guy...it's becaue I tlaked to him I'm thinking this way."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:53 pm

"Oh, you're much more than just some simple lackey. All this is yours."

He chuckled before slamming the runner on, the single light in the front activating. He let out a wolf-like howl before reving back on the throttle, the runner rcoketing off into the night, a trail of violent flame left on the ground behind it.

------

The ground shook slightly around Seiki, the piles crumbling down by the sheer force of the energy around her. A violet light eminatted from just off in the distance. With closer look, a towering flame could be seen approaching and from just infront of it, a black spot. A single skull face looked on from within.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Seiki's head shot up as she felt the ground tremble. ~Shit!~ She thought, rushing over to the curtain of her little tent. As she peered outside, she froze. The motorcycles that were coming were the same ones as the one she saw this morning.

~Fuck, fuck, fuck!~ She thought, closing the curtain. She didn't know what to do. If she tries to hide here, they'll eventually find her. If she runs now, they'll catch up to her. ~What are they doing here anyways?!~ She thought in the mist of her panic before shaking her head.

~Calm down...I just have to calm down...~

Taking a deep breath, she forced her body o calm down. Putting the blanket over her Runner, she jst sat down on the small couch, pretending like nothing kew is going on.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

The sound of the engine grew closer and closer, something like a demon straight out from the depths of hell. Then, it stopped. Silent. The sound of the engine dying was all that could be heard from the metal beast, and then only the crackling of fire that too slowly went away.

The riders dismounted but nothing was said. Foot steps followed, the sound of the hunt. They continued for a good long time, even having the sounds of searching through the piles of scrap.......and then nothing.

It was silent, long enough to let the fact that Seiki was safe sink in, the riders were indeed gone. A few seconds passed, allowing Seiki to turn her head to the other side of the couch. As she did, the tides changed. There sat shane, a smirk on his face as he leaned in.

"Boo."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm

"......The hell do you want, Creeper?"

Yeah, Seiki was scared shitless. She somehow managed not to break her poker face and personality, but mentally, she pretty much had a heart attack and would want nothing more than to kick his face and get the hell out of here.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:22 pm

"Wow, you really are nervous."

Shane laughed as he leaned back in his seat, putting his arm up on the back of the couch and even having the nerve to put it behind Seiki, his other one on the arm rest. His shades glistened though he was deep in darkness.

"You can't trick me, little girl. I can see right through you."

He stood up, walking passed the covered up object with an arrogant stride, stepping to the front of the tent.

"Now why don't you do us all a favor....."

He hopped, spinning on his heel and bending in a bit toward her.

"And just come outside so we can handle our business like big kids."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Seiki glared at him with eyes taht could cause a grown man to shriek. She didn't know who the hell he was, how the hell he knew how she really felt, or why the hell he's here. The only thing she knows is that he was the same guy she saw on the highway.

"What kind of business would a guy like you want with some punk like me?" she spat, not wavering her glare.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm

"Ooooooh, nothing much."

Shane shrugged, his smirk still not breaking even from the death glare of seiki.

"Just like....two, maybe three things. I have a really good friend outside I'd like you to meet. We have a little game we'd like to play with you."

He held up two fingers.

"Two, well....you seem to have knowledge of where an old buddy of mine is. We have a little bit of 'unfinished business', if you will, so it'd be really great if you told me where he was."

Shane opened the tent, holding the flap out like a gentlemen for Seiki, in a way appearing like a kind-hearted individual, but in reality, the aura about him was maniacal, pure evil.

"Oh....and if you don't comply, I'll be taking your mind. No big deal, really."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Seiki jsut stared at him before sighing and standing up.

"the first one I don't mind nor care." She said, dusting herself off.

"The second one...I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You couldn't possibly be talking about Shuho or his weird ass mentor."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Shane's eyes shifted, he went from completely happy and layed back to wild, his smirk now replaced with gritted teeth.

"DRAKEMORE!"

He growled.

"I...WANT....DRAKEMORE!"

He grabbed Seiki, almost throwing her out of the tent and outside.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm

"!!"

Seiki stumbled backwards, quickly regaining her balance before glaring at Shane.

"If you were able to find out where i went so easily, then it should be a piece of cake where he is!" She shouted, getting pissed off. "What am I, his nanny?! I just met the damn bastard today! I'm certain he's left by now!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:54 pm

"Yes, but why would I come to him?"

The voice spoke from inside of the tent as the flap closed.

"It's not enough just to defeat your opponent....."

The voice spoke from behind her. Shane leaned against his runner, examining the nails on his fingers.

"I can tell....there's something baout you he relates with. That was quite the conversation you two had. A couple of freaks lost in the world, finding each other. Awwwww, ain't that adorable?"

He looked behind him.

"ain't that cute, Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:01 pm

"Hmph...let's just get this thing over with." Yuki grunted, crossing he arms.

~...That voice...~ /Seiki thought, not daring to turn around. ~It's that girl from the stadium...Don't tell me he did something to her!~

She balled up her hands into fists, wanting to do SOMETHING and just get away from this weirdo. She didn't have her Duel Disk and her Runner was back in the tent. She shoved her hands into her pocket angrily, but at the same time speed dial called someone. She waited for about two seconds before ending the call, hoping it got through.

"All right then, answer me this." Seiki hissed, turning around to Shane. "Can I just get on with my already fucked up life?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:07 pm

"Yeeeeeaaaaah....sorry, but sadly not."

Shane once again shrugged, holding the position.

"If I let you go now, you can warn him. I don't want that, now do I?"

He turned to Yuki again.

"Plus we have a little game we need to play. This lovely lady here has a bit of a job she needs to do. See....she's going to be my skull queen, my empire will soon be hers....but I need to make sure the thoughts that are in her head are indeed her thoughts now."

He shook his head.

"You don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway, Yuki, heres the test. I'd like for you to show your dedication to the Skulls, and to the Skull King.Take her out, leave her as a nice little bread crumb for Emo boy to follow."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Yuki narrowed her eyes. "Skull Queen? What the hell are you talking about?" She said to Shane. In the back of her mind, a nagging feeling told her not go to with what Shane wants her to do. However, she mentally shook it off as she waited for a response from him.

~OK...It's official: He's a creep.~ Seiki concluded. She took a step back...then another....and another....and froze.

Fuck.

She was in such a panic and pissed off mood that she didn't notice the most crucial thing is not in her possession.

................................................She left her deck back in her house.

Not only was she unable to slow them down by sumoning her creatures and try to escape, but that also means she can't do what Shane wants her to do and duel Yuki.

....Yeah. She's fucked for sure.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:39 pm

"Sorry, dumb name."

Shane rolled his eyes under the shades, turning back to Yuki.

"When we talked earlier, you rejected to come back with me where you belonged, but you couldn't hide your deeper thoughts from me. The pendant let me feel what your were thinking. You didn't want to join me on principle, am I wrong?"

He held out his hand.

"I pulled your anger, your rejection, your need to be free forward and brought you back. I brought you back to the same seat you had before in my gang, right up there at the top with me. Where you belong."

He then turned his hand, pointing at Seiki.

"But I needed to make sure you were in the right state of mind. Is this a bit harsh, maybe, but all I'm asking is one simple mind, one more duel, and then you can go back among our people and just be happy."

"Sounds like a sad way to get a prom date, Pelletier."

Shane's teeth grounded again, his eyes darting to the source of the voice. The wind picked upm blowing the blackened trench coat of seth Drakemore into the air, his equal colored hair doing the same around his silver eyes.

"Well, welcome to the Party Seth. You arrived earlier than expected. What's the matter, mad I'm talking to your little friend here?"

Seth grunted, walking away from the silver and black duel runner he rode on.

"I knew I sensed you somewhere. Looks like you've found your toy again. What happened, Shane? You were so happy as a hero."

"HERO?!?! HERO?!?! I was no hero! I tried to, I really did! I held onto your stupid rules and regulations, but I was never recognized! No one cared about me! It wasn't until you all left that I got any kind of respect, and that was after you all tossed me aside like a cheap doll!"

He reached up, grabbing his sunglasses and crushing them in his hands, throwing the pieces on the ground. He looked up to Seth, his eyes burning purple, black markings running through them and then across the area around his eyes.

"You took my glory....you took my pride. You took my chance to be in good graces with everyone! Now look who the monster is! These people want you dead, while i just pull the strings! Welcome to the show, DRAKEMORE!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:11 pm

"..." Yuki thought for a second, closing her eyes to think properly. She opened her eyes and sighed.

"I'm not doing it." she bluntly stated. "It's not that I agree with your ideals, but I'm not going to take away someone's mind nor will I prove any loyalty!"

Seiki glanced up at Seth, narrowing her eyes. She opened her mouth to say something before she heard sirens coming near them.

"Freeze!" Someone shouted as a bunch of Security men surrounded the group. One of them held up a badge. "Skull Gang, you are under arrest for the recent dissappearances of duelists!" Kazu shouted. "I order you to cease and desist!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next