Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:25 pm

"You pass then, dear."

Shane smirked to her.

"The entire point of this was to test your resolve. You fought, even against me. You're doing this yourself."

He then froze as the sirens called out, his purple eyes locking on Seiki, his grin going wicked.

"You really think these pigs are going to stop me?"

He turned to the security, his arms held out.

"Come and get me, boys!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Yuki said nothing but stared at him. Mentally, she was confused, but she didn't care.

"As you wish, Pelletier!" Kazu said. Suddenly, Seiki kicked him out of his Runner. "Ack! S-Seiki, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Saving your asses, that's what." she said, looking through his deck before placing a card on the Runner.

All of a sudden, Brionac appeared in front of everyone, letting out a mighty roar before glaring down at Shane and the rest of the Skull Gang. Meanwhile, Seiki ran back to her tent (deck still at hand) and uncovered her Runner. She waited for the perfect time for her to get the hell out of here.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Shane facepalmed, shaking his head.

"She's a damn Psychic Duelist?!?!"

He rolled his head.

"How could I not have seen that?"

He held out his hand, grabbing his helmet and placing it over his head, his purple eyes gazing out from the orbitals of the skull. He then mounted his runner, activating it and reving the engine.

"Yuki, let's get the hell out of here, the party just got intense!"

Seth did the same, ready to take chase.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:54 pm

The black haired girl nodded, putting on her helmet and jumping on the runner.

Seiki, on the other hand, had other plans. She grabs a switch and presses the button, causing a giant barbed, electric net to appear next oto Shane and Yuki, giving them the only way to escape is past Seth. Right after she did that, she drove out of her old home on her black and white Duel Runner and sped away from the madness.

"Damn it, she ditched us!" Kazu shouted, getting back on his Runner. "Surrender! We have you surrounded!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:02 am

"Please."

Shane rev'd the runner, launching it off in a blast of purple flames, directly at Seth. Seth watched as he pushed though, the sheer force of the runner even too much for him to handle.

Seth turned his runner around, launching after Shane in hot pursuit, dodging the flames as he made his way after them.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:28 am

Seiki turned her head aroud at the sound of an engine roaring, seeing Shane and Yuki escaping.

"Shit, and here I thought you could handle it, Drakemore..." She hissed before turnning her own runner around so that it was going backwards.

"Mist Wurm! Black Luster Soldier!" She called out, putting the two cards down and summoning the two creatures. Both of them appeared out of nowhere, heading straight for Shane.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:50 am

"Monsters?"

Shane's eyes began to glow under the helm skull, his growl becomming deeper.

"MONSTERS?!?! DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?!?!"

He let out a might roar, the pendant on his neck waving in a chaotic fashion as the monsters halted in their tracks, each screaming out in pain that was buried deep in their heads. One final scream lead to their demise, exploding into energy as Shane shot through it.

His runner soon caught up with Seiki's, he turned to face her.

"I'll give you a game!"

As he went to activate his Runner's dueling system, a second engine came into sound. Seth soon caught up,his eyes burning white in the force of the ring.

"OH, so you both want to play? GREAT!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:54 am

~Tch...What power...!~ She thought as she turned her duel runner back forward, biting her lower lip. ~Damn, this isn't good...I don't have a deck to fight against him...should have taken Kazu's...~

"Seiki!!!"

Seiki's eyes widen at the voice calling out to her, followed by a roaring engine of a Duel Runner. She turned her head to see someone coming up to them.

"Damn it, Zeiya, what are you doing here?!" She spat as she saw her blue friend riding up next to Seth.

"Well, you were just not yourself today." She said as if oblivious to the situation at hand. "So I followed this guy, hoping that I'd find you."

"You shouldn't be here! Just go!" Seiki shouted, gripping the handles on her Runner.

"Don't worry! I can take care of this guy." Zeiya smiled before turning to Shane. "You! I saw what you tried to do to Seiki! You're going to pay for that!"

~Stupid girl!~ Seiki grunted in her mind as she just hanged back.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:08 am

Shane shook his head.

"Kid.....you just dug your own grave!"

Seth fell back as well as Speed World 2 initiated, spreading over everything in sight.

"You want to match speed with me? I'M THE KING OF SPEED, BITCH!"

The dueling field formed before him as he reached down, drawing his starting hand.

Shane: 4000 (1 Speed counter)
Zeiya: 4000 (1 Speed Counter)

Shane pulled ahead as the flames behind his bike roared up.

"I Summon Genex Worker!"

A flash of purple flame broke out next to his duel runner, from it emerging a large hovercraft-like mech being (1200 ATK / 1200 DEF / WIND/ Machine-type).

"I set two face-downs! you're move, road kill!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:12 am

"My turn! Draw!" Zeiya cried as she drew her next card. "I'll match that! I summon a monster in defense mode and end with two cards face down as well!" Three face down cards appeared on the fiend. "I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:28 am

"How creative!"

Shane drew, his hand becomming three cards as he gained another speed counter.

"Let's try this one on for size! I summon R-Genex Accelerator!"

Another flash of the violet flame and a second machine appeared next to Shane, this one simply two rings hovering next to him (1500ATK /1900 DEF/ WIND /Machine-type).

"Let's have some fun! Genex worker, attack her face-down!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:02 am

Zeiya smirked a little as the card flipped over. "You activate my Mecha Bunny's ability! when flipped, I can choose a target and the owner of that card loses 500 life points!" She pointed at one of his facedowns. "Not only that, I can summon two more to the field face down when it's destroyed in battle!" she chirped as the rabbit was destroyed only to be replaced by two more facedowns.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:48 am

"Small price to pay to prepare."

Shane stared straight ahead as his life points decreased.

"Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:41 am

"My turn!" Zeiya said as she drew her card. "I flip summon Mecha Bunny, activating it's ability again!" The robotic rabbit appeared on the field before bouncing over to Shane and kicking his Runner, dealing 500 more damage to him.

"Next, I sacrifice this monster to summon Prime Material Dragon!" The rabbit disappeared in a ray of light and was replaced by an orange dragon. It let out a mighty roar as the light faded away.

"Now, I'll activate Card destruction, forcing the both of us to discard our hands!" One of Zeiya's face downs revealed itself to be the magic card as she put her hand into her graveyard and drew three more cards. "Scared yet?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:24 pm

"You Idiot. I have no fear. I am fear."

Shane's voice echoed under his skull helmet as he discarded the two cards in his hand, drawing two more.

"I activate the ability of my R-Genex Accelerator! Whenever a Genex Monster is added to my hand, I can reveal it and Special Summon it."

Shane revealed the second card he drew, placing it on the field.

"Genex Blastfan, Attack Mode!" (1600 ATK / 1300 DEF/ WIND / Machine-type)

A small robot appeared in between the massive rings and the hover craft, built around a large fan.

"Now for it's ability. When Special Summoned, my Blastfan allows me to bring a DARK Genex monster from my deck to my hand!"

Shane scanned his hand, selecting it with ease.

"And now for the best part, Accelerator activates again! I reveal, and now Special summon!"

Shane revealed the newest card.

"Genex Ally Crusher, Defense Mode!" (1000 ATK / 2000 DEF/ DARK/ Machine-type)

A small tan camo humanoid robot appeared, crouching down, and crossing it's arms infront of it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:11 pm

"Ho? Now that's a neat trick." Zeiya said, smirking. "Now see my own! I activate the trap card Birthright! It allows me to summon a Normal monster from the graveyard to the field!" She took her hand off of her RUnner and raised it up i the air. "Come out, Blue Eyes White Dragon!!!!"

There was a giant pillar of light coming from the air as Blue Eyes White Dragon materialized. It flapped its wings in pace with Zeiya's driving before roaring to the sky.

"Now time to fight back! Blue Eyes, attack R-Genex Accelerator!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:22 pm

"Huh. Well, guess this little number will have to do. I activate the trap Half or Nothing."

One of Shane's face-downs flipped up, the visage of Judgeman appearing before the Dragon.

"Now you have two options. You can halve the ATK of all monsters you control during this Battle Phase, or you can end the phase altogether. Choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:27 pm

"let's try none of the above! Trap Jammer, go!" Zeiya cried as her other face down flipped up. "It negates and destroys the trap card!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:47 pm

"So....predictable."

Shane shook his head.

"You think you would've guessed I saw this coming. go Seven tools of the Bandit."

The face-down activated by Zeiya dwindled and exploded into nothing, the smoke trailing behind as the runners continued on, side by side.

"So now, let's try this again. Make your damn pick."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:09 pm

"..." Zeiya bit her lip as she saw him counter her once again. She hasn't faced anyone who had as much back ups as she did.

"...I end my turn..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Shane selected another card, both fo their Speed counters increasing to 5. He looked down to his Life Points, a solid 2000. He then eyed zeiya's, a total 6000. He couldn't wrap his mind around it, then let it set in. Speed World 2 would have decrease her points by 2000 during the activation of Card destruction, yet Prime Material Dragon reversed this, increasing her points by the amount. 6000 to 2000.....now the duel was fair. Both players had no face-down spells or traps, low hands.

An evil glint came to his eye under his helmet as he eyed his hand.

"Let's have some fun, shall we? I summon my Genex Controller!"

A smaller robot appeared on the field, wires hanging from it. (1400 ATK / 1200 DEF / DARK / Machine-type.)

"Well, first comes first. I activate the effect of Genex ally Crusher. When a monster with the same attribute as it is Normal Summoned, I can select one card you contorl and destroy it. I choose Prime Material Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:59 pm

"Ngh!" Zeiya flinched as her favorite monster was destroyed in front of her eyes. The shockwave shook her Runner, causing her to wobble until she regained control.

"DAmn it, girl, just get out of here!" Seiki shouted to her as she drove up to her friend. "You haven't been dueling in a while. You're completely out of practice!"

"I can do this!" she shouted back before speeding away from Seiki. She looked up at Shane, clenching her teeth. "So? Is that it?!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:13 am

"Heh.....sadly, no."

The eyes of the skull began to burn in a wicked purple, the flames behind his runner raging. Soon, two more trails began to appear, seperating the duelists from Seiki and Seth.

"No! Damn it, no!" Seth yelled out.

"I activate Speed Spell - High speed Crash! As long as I have at least 2 Speed Counters, I can activate this bad boy! First, one card I control is X'd, so Genex crusher can hit the showers. In exchange, I can destroy one card you control. I ount two, so why not take out the biggest? BLUE EYES!"

Shane's crusher rumbled, falling and flying at the dragon, connecting with a high-powered explosion.

"Now for the good part! Let's get rid of this face-down bunny! Genex Worker, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:22 am

Zeiya's eyes widen as Blue eyes and Mecha Bunny were destroyed. The shock wave was bigger, causing her to spin out of control.

"Bastard! Leave her alone!" Seiki shouted. She slammed a card onto her Runner, summoning The Creator. the monster rushed over to aid the girl, only to be stopped by the flames seperating them. "GOD DAMN IT ALL!" She shouted, slamming a hand onto the dashboard.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:26 am

Shane's Life Points dropped to 1500 as his Runner shook, but he could not be stopped.

"More! More! MORE! R-Genex Accelerator, Genex Controller, Genex Blastfan, Attack! Attack!"

The three machines shifted direction, each one charging for Zeiya and her open field, a total amount of 3400 points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next