Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:35 am

Zeiya cried out in agony as the three simultaneous attacks hit her head on. Her runner spun out of control again, nearly crashing in the process. Losing three speed counters, she managed to control herself as she glared at Shane.

"BASTARD!" Seiki shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:37 am

"DING DING DING! YOU ARE CORRECT!"

Shane laughed under the helmet.

"Turn End, hurry up so I can squash ya!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:46 am

Zeiya drew her card and placed it in the hand holster of her Runner. As she was thinking of her next move, her vision started to blur.

~N-Ngh....I have to win this...~ She thought before taking off a card.

"I su-summon a monster in defense mode and a face down." she stuttered as the cards appeared on the field. "T-Turn end."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:52 am

Shane drew, ready to end this thing.

"I tribute Genex worker to Summon Genex Army!"

The hovercraft-like machine exploded into a large cloud, from it rising a huge camoflauged mech carrying a large missle launcher (2300 ATK / 1300 DEF / EARTH / Machine-type).

"When Army is summoned by the tribute of a Genex monster, I can destroy one card you control. The face-down is done, little girl!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:54 am

"Trap Hole!" Zeiya shouted, activating the trap before he could destroy it. "It allows me to destroy a monster taht was summoned with over 1000 attack points!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:57 am

Shane smirked as his monster exploded.

"Served it's purpose. Now for the end note."

He dragged his thumb across his throat.

"Accelerator, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:59 am

The monster flipped over, revealing Giant Germ for a split second before being destroyed. "You destroyed my Giant Germ!" Zeiya said, her voice containing panic. "Not only does it deal 500 damage to you, I can summon two more in attack mode!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:04 am

"Heh. You just don't die, do you?"

He looked at the card in his hand.

"I think I'll set a face-down and leave you be."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:10 am

Zeiya drew a card and let out a heavy sigh. "I sacrifice my two monsters to summon Dark Magician in attack mode!" she cried out as the two germs eroded away with a purple magician in place of them.

"I have three dark monster in my graveyard....so now, I can special summon Dark ARmed Dragon!" Suddenly, a dark, ominous, metal like dragon appeared on the field, letting out a vicious roar. "By removing one of them, I can destroy a card on the field....so your trap is gone now!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:24 am

"Yeeeeeeeaaaaah.......no it's not. Go Horn of Heaven!"

The ability of the Dark was negated as Shane's Blastfan shattered. Dark armed dragon was obliterated in an instant.

"Sorry bout cha damn luck, deary."

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:32 am

"W-What?!" Her monster was destroyed in an instant, her eyes widen in shock. The moment her monster was destroyed, the strain was too much for her still in matinence runner. It started to spin out of control before the wheel locked, sending her flying. She skid on the ground, her body completely exhausted from enduring all the damage.

"ZEIYA!" Seiki cried, gettong off her Runner and rushing over to her friend.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:44 am

"Hahahaaaaaaa! Come find me if you can!"

The flames died down as Yuki and Shane sped off into the distance, soon disappearing from sight, the damage dealt.

Seth gritted his teeth, then his reaction changed once he saw the crash of Zeiya. He felt that he should do.......something. He needed to help. He slammed the brakes, his runner de-activating before he leapt from it, he too running behind Seiki to her friend, hoping the damage was not as bad as it appeared.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:54 am

"Zeiya. Zeiya, wake up!" Seiki shouted as she shook her friend. "Damn it, girl, wake up!"

No matter how much she shook her, Zeiya wouldn't wake up. Seiki gripped onto the girl's arm, clenching her teeth as she feared the worse in her mind.

"Seiki! Are you guys all right?!" Kazu calld out as he drove up to them. Once he saw Zeiya unconsious in Seiki's arms, he knew something fucked up.

-------------------------------------------------------

With the help of Kazu, Seiki as well as her's and Zeiya's runners were back at the apartment. Kazu took Zeiya to the hospital, hoping to find out what was wrong. So far, they haven'nt heard back. Seiki merely curled up in a ball against the wall, burying her head in her knees and grasping it with her hands.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:02 am

Seth had only stood there with Seiki, saying nothing since they had arrived back. He tried to deny it but the voices in his mind were completely right: This was all his fault. He heard what Shane had said, he did this, all of this to get to him. If he had never arrived here, all would be fine. He stared at the ground, then to Seiki, then back to the ground again.

"....I....."

He said nothing else, his words choked him. What could he say?

"....I...."
------------

"THE BOSS IS BACK!"

A loud roar carried over the garage as the Skull leader duel runner returned. After deactivating, Shane reached up, removing his helmet. As he did, one could see his violet eyes had been decorated by even more black markings. He reached into his pocket, removing a second pair of sunglasses and put them on, a smirk crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:17 am

"...It's not your fault..."

Her mutter was barely audible, but she was certain he could hear her. "If I never went to the damn stadium, I wouldn't have any connections...I dragged her into this myself."

She slowly lifted up her head just enough to see a glimmer of her eyes.

"Can you...move to another room or something...? I just wanna be alone for a second..."

-----------------------------------

"You seem happy..." Yuki scorned as she got off and took off the helmet. "You shouldn't have gone that far."

Somewhere far away from the Turbo duel....

"Ho ho~~~~ Not bad~~~~!" saiid a voice. The girl played back a recording of the duel between Shane and Zeiya over and over, smirking nonstop. "Looks like the Skull gang isn't just a bunch of pansies."

"You really shouldn't spy on others..." someone said as a more taller, masculine figure appeared behind the girl, placing a cup next to the computer she was using. He glanced at the video and narrowed his eyes. "She's probably taking it hard."

"But of course! Little rosie's all weak now." she said, taking the cup and drinking it. "Bitch doesn't know what to do now, I bet!" She let out a rather insane sounding chuckle. Her chuckling died away as she noticed someting and turned to the other person.

"Hey, where are they, anyways?"

"They left after the duel started." The man said, his voice grew deeper than before. "Said something about wanting to see the Skulls themselves."

"Humph! Not like there's gonna be a giant sign saying SKULL GANG HIDEOUT OVER HERE!" said the girl sarcastically. She turnd around and put her hands behind her head, grinning like a maniac. "Oh well...I'm enjoying this."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:27 am

Seth held out a hand just above his thigh, thinking about stepping forward....but never did. He dropped his head.

"Yeah."

He turned, walking out of the room, hoping all would come together.

-----------------

"C'mon, Yuki, you can't really say that was uncalled for"

Shane dismounted the Duel Runner, placing his hands into his pockets.

"She attacked us. I didn't lay a damn finger on her and she struck out. I made her pay for it. I was protecting myself."

He turned back.

"More impotantly, I was protecting you."

"Hey, uuuuuh, Boss? He's on the phone."

Shane sighed, facepalming.

"You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me."

He took the phone from his gang member, answering.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Well it's not like he's an easy man to find anymore."

"If you don't like my methods, do it yourself."

"No, no! He's mine! I'll get you your fuckin' ring, just tell the others to sit tight. You better make this worth my while though. I don't work for free."

With that, Shane hung the phone up, tossing it at the wall and watching it shatter.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:36 pm

After hearing Seth walking out of the room, she let out a shaky sigh. Every time she breathed in or exhaled, her voice would hitch and shake. Then she finally broke down.

Seiki started to cry.

"That's not what I mean!" Yuki hissed, grabbing his shoulder. "You took her mind, didnt you?! That was going too far! She was only trying to protect her friend, not murder you!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Seth could hear her, but he couldn't go back in. this is what she wanted and he was going to ablige.

---------------

Shane spun around, grabbing both fo Yuki's shoulders but not in a violent fashion, just trying to make her see what was going on.

"Yuki, I don't control it."

He looked down to the pendant, then back to her.

"If I did I woulda let the poor little girl go."

He tilted his head, softening his eyes under the shades.

"Gotta understand I can't fully control this thing yet. I'm workin' on it though. Once I find I, I'll let her free. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:39 am

"Think standing around here's going to help?"

Behind Seth stood a boy and a girl no more than shoulder height compared to the taller man. While the boy stared at Seth with bright yet serious eyes, the girl was staring off at nothing particular to the side in a daze as if she wasn't really there. Both had short, black hair and wore simple t-shirt and jeans. The one notable factor of them was that they were holding hands.

"You know about that Skull guy, don't you, Seth Drakemore?" the boy said.

-------------------------------------------------

Yuki narrowed her eyes before shrugging Shane's hands off. "Whatever." she scoffed before walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:53 am

Seth had no idea what to think of the two new entrants to the room. He could question the fact that they had broken in, though in reality it would make him a hippocrite. He responded bluntly.

"Yes."

--------------

"Hate havin' her leave but I love watchin' her go."

Shane smirked, turning back to his crew.

"So....what did he want?"

Shane lost his grin.

"He's coming in three days with the rest of 'em. Says if we don't have the ring by then he's taking over."

"Sooooo.....what should we do?"

Shane looked around at his gang, shaking his head.

"We should have a picnic........GO GET HIM YOU STUPID BASTARDS!"

A loud war cry spread through the gang as they ran to their runners, each activating them and reving the engines, rocketing off into the night, fists raised into the air. Shane watched on as the lights trailed in his sunglasses, then turning to find Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:03 am

The boy narrowed his eyes, giving Seth a glare. "All right, then...We'll just get straight to the point. What connection do you have with him and where is he right now?" he rudely responded. The girl turned her head towards Seth a little, but did nothing more.

-------------------------------------

"Seems like even the leader is being pressured."

A man of about 6'3 walks out from the shadows and up to Shane. His gray hair was tied back in a small, low ponytail. He wore a simple plain dark blue shirt with a black jacket and black jeans. Although his size would give one an intimidating feeling, his expression was rather calm and not frightening.

"Took me a while, but looks like I found your little hideout, Leader of the Skulls Gang."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:12 am

Seth smirked, shaking his head at the rudeness of the boy. He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms.

"He's an aquitance."

He looked up to the two.

"What is it to you?"

-----------------------

Shane turned to the intruder, barely having the need to look up to meet eye to eye.

"You got a lot of balls comin' here."

He took a step forward, obviously irritated.

"You got ten seconds before I eat your mind like a cheap lunch."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:24 am

The boy reacted with a clench of his free hand.

"Nothing that you need to know." He hissed violently. "Where is he? If you really are an acquaintance of his, you should know where he is so tell me!"

The man didn't bat an eye. He merely shrugged.

"Go ahead and try, my friend." he calmly said. "However, let me tell you this: Your power won't work on me. None of your powers will."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:27 am

"Run along."

Seth bowed his head, closing his eyes again. He hated kids. Such an annoying breed.

-----------

"Heh. Smart ass, huh?"

Shane placed his hands in his pockets.

"Well are you gunna tell me what your deal is or did you come for a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:38 am

"Why you...!" The boy had enough. He took a step forward, tempted on lunging at Seth.

"Seiki..."

He froze and turned back to the girl he was holding hands with. She lifts her head slightly and turns to Seth, the emptyness still in her eyes.

"You should...keep an eye on her..." she vaguely said. "She tends to do...actions without thinking..."

---------------------------------------------

"A fight? Please, don't make me out like my arrogant partner."

The man closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"I'm merely here to relay a message." He opened his eyes, giving Shane the same lazy stare Seiki gives to many people.

"Stop getting in our way. Interfere anymore and you'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next