Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

"Tch....No...guard..." She glares at Nova as she discards Tagitsume.

"W-What?! My rear guard?!" Sera says in shock, her eyes widen as she had no choice but to discard Deatharmy Lady.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 am

"Counterblast," Nova declared as he flipped 2 of his damage and drew a card. "Now's the time... Tough Boy will boost. Stern Blaukruger, attack Tsukuyomi!"

Forte grinned lightly and said, "You should have blocked that one too. Now, Lohengrin's greatest super power comes out! Demon Killing Slash!" He flipped all five cards in his damage as his entire soul went to the drop zone. "Now, all your rear guards are retired, even the ones in the back!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:32 am

"....Guard!" She throws out a Heal trigger as well as intercepting with her Tagitsume. "You...."

"W-Wait, what?!" Sera was in shock as all of her units except her vanguard were in teh drop zone. "H-Hah...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:40 am

"I guess this is your end," Nova said as he checked his first drive check. It was Rocket Hammer Man. He checked the second one, which started to glow. "Draw Trigger... Stern Blaukruger's power raises by 5k. Your defenses won't hold against my armored Blaukruger."

"With those gone, I can launch my attack! Wingal Brave Boost, Blaster Blade, attack! With Margal's power up, the attack is for 17k!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 am

"....Damn it!" Zora slams her fist onto the table as her sixth damage was revealed: Half Moon Tsukuyomi. "For the love of....really?!"

"H-Hah..." Sera looks in her hand, seeing mainly grade 3s and one card that had 5k guard. "No...guard..." She flips over the top card, sighing lightly as she reveals it to be a Dancing Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:48 am

"We have our winners! Nova Egret and Forte Aono advance to face each other in the final match!" The crowd began to cheer, but Zach just gave a light smile and said, "Oh well... it had to happen sometime. Its not like this is a Saturday morning cartoon where Sera always wins." He waved outward to her, signalling her to come over to him.

Nova started to pick up his cards as he turned to see if Zeiro was there. He was not. He turned to Zora with a small grin and said, "Your style isn't easy to read. I had to go as far as 50."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 am

Zora sticks her tongue at him out of anger due to his rather cocky attitude, snatching her deck as she pouts, walking off toa table to watch teh final match.

Sera lets out a heavy sigh as she gathers her cards, walking over to Zach with a smile. "W-Wow...that was relaly nerve wracking."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 am

"I'm surprised you didn't make it through," Zach said with a light grin. "Still though, ya did great. Especially for someone who said they wouldn't get far, am I right?"

Nova was still at his table as Forte moved over to where he was. The grade school-er grinned and said, "You had a pretty close match too." Nova grinned lightly and said, "For 50% of my full ability, yes. That was a fairly decent fight. When I'd heard of your connection to your deck, I thought you might have something special to you, but I see I was wrong." Forte pouted lightly as he set his deck down on the table. "Don't talk like you're underestimating my heroes!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:18 am

"Hah....I'm not THAT good, am i?" Sera chuckles lightly as she turns to see Nova nad Forte. "I guess...I dont relaly know."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 am

The match began as each player attacked fiercely with unit after unit. It was like an equivalent to a war on the Fight Table. Each player was down to 5 damage as Forte moved to launch his attack. "Alright now. Wingal will boost for Blaster Blade's attack!" Nova placed a Round Girl Clara on the field to defend it. He grinned at Forte as if to call him to attack again.

Forte grunted lightly as he turned his Young Pegasus Knight with his Lohengrin. The total power was 21k. Nova threw down a Twin Blader, protecting himself as The Twin Drive revealed a Flogal. Blaster Blade stood again, prepared to attack as Nova now had no cards in hand. Deatharmy Lady moved in to intercept, forcing Forte to end his turn. He attacked my rears so much that I can't launch a lot of attacks... Forte thought as Nova drew his card. "I suppose this is then ending turn," Nova said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 am

"Wow...Those two are really fierce." Sera says as she watches teh fight.

"Come on, beansprout! Beat the crap out of that grean haired freakshow!" Zora shouts, causing Sera to sweatdrop at the hatred for Nova leaking out of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:36 am

"It's pretty obvious why this is the finals from looking at it," Zach said with a small smile. He then gave a small chuckle as he heard Zora's words as well.

"Call, Asura Kaiser!" Nova declared as an Asura Kaiser moved in place of the ArmyLady used to intercept. There was a Deatharmy Guy behind it as Nova moved Tough Boy up from where it was on the opposite side. "Death Armyguy will boost, Asura Kaiser, attack the vanguard!" Forte immediately threw Flogal down to defend himself. The Asura Vanguard moved in afterwords, being boosted by Blaupanzer, the total attack was for 17k. Forte threw down Kay and Wingal, using Blaster Blade on the side to intercept. Nova grinned as he checked his cards. The first was a Stern Blaukruger. With Asura Kaiser's skill he stood the rear Kaiser and its boost, Deatharmy Guy. He checked his second card. It was Shining Lady. The Power went to Tough boy as the critical went to Asura Kaiser. Tough Boy moved in to attack, forcing Forte to take the damage. The damage trigger was Epona. A trigger, but not one that could help him as it was the 6th damage.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:41 am

"Nova won." SEra says while a certain blue haired tomboy was grumbling to herself. She gets up and runs up to the two males. "C-Congratulations Nova! That was a really good fight!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:50 am

"Not particularly..." Nova said, his eyes closed as he turned to the girl. "Is this really the limit of the true you?" he said, now sounding more serious.

Before Sera could speak, the manager announced, "The winner of the Card Capital Shop Tournament is Nova Egret! But... before you all go, there's one other thing I should announce. The top 4 winners of today, Zora-chan, Sera-san, Nova-kun, and Forte-kun will be the Card Capital representatives for the upcoming Regional Championships!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 am

"Eh?" Sera tils her head slightly, opening her mouth to say something, only to stop as she heard the manager. "W-What?!"

"Wait, WHAT?! All four of us. INCLUDING THE GREEN FREAK?!" Zora points at Nova, her eye noticably twitching.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 am

Forte jumped up cheerfully as he jumped onto Sera's back (not purposefully it just kinda happened). He cheered himself on as he called out, "I get to be in the Regional Tournament!"

Nova grinned as he turned to Zora and smugly said, "Try not to slow me down." He then turned to Sera, looking down to her as his grin slightly faded. "You've been wanting to talk to me, haven't you? He started to walk to the door and said, "You can tell me in a cardfight. After you improve your true power, maybe I'll fight you then." With that, he walked out of the shop as everyone else was still in an uproar over the announcement.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:08 am

"Yah!" Sera manages to catch her balance after Forte unexpectingly jumps on her back. She chuckles lightly before looking as Nova walks out, her eyes widen at his words. "W-Wait, Nova-" He already left the shop as she tries to reach out to him. Heartbroken, she sighs lightly, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 am

Forte looked down at Sera, seeing she seemed sad. "Hey, nee-chan! What's with the long face? We're going to the Regional Championships! You should be happy, shouldn't you?"

Outside, Nova gave a small sigh as he looked at his hand. It began to shake lightly. He clenched his fist as he thought to himself, I've forgotten the feeling of actually attempting to win. Still, if I am strong enough to win from here on, HE might be there.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:14 am

"Ahh...it's nothing." Sera said as she tries to smile, then sighs. "T-To tell the truth...there's some part of me that doesn't want to go to the championships..." Shaking her head lightly she smiles again. "At any rate, I-I should be getting home! Bye!" She shakes off Forte before dashing out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4