Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh really? We'll see..." She flips over the card on her deck, revealing a very disturbing Grade 3. Still Vampir.

"Skill!" She counterblasts twice and discards Street Bouncer and Miss Splendor, standing up Blaukruger and Dancing wolf again. "I'll attack you again for 21k!" She drive checks, revealing another shout.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Nova's eyes narrowed as he saw something unexpected. "Megablast unit... So that's how it is." He grinned lightly as he rested Kirara. "I'll attack you with my Kirara. 14k to your Elephant Juggler."

Shizuka took the damage, revealing another Appolon. She smiled and said, "I had a feeling he wasn't done just yet, but you can't Counterblast again, so I'm safe as a rabbit in Duck Season!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 pm

"No guard." she takes another damage, totaling it up to 3. "How unfortunate...I was hoping to keep that a secret until I hit five damage. Ahh well, guess this cadr fight doesn't want to be in my favor. You don't know how many times people freak out seeing Still when it was too late."

"S-Still...I attack with STreet bouncer and Dancing wolf for a total of 20k!" Sera declares, resting hyer units.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Nova flipped two of his damage, drawing a card due to Kirara's skill. "You have a deceptive strategy and a good amount of skill. If I hadn't seen that, I might have even walked into it. That being the case, I can probably go as far as 40 here."

"Super guard!" She called out as a Victory Maker and a Lozenge Magus both appeared to guard for her. "I can't just let them all go through. Well, now its my go!" She drew her card, smiling as she said, "Time to really rock and roll! I ride, Scarlet Witch Koko!" A red haired girl appeared on the field, shining with a red glow. "And next, counterblast!" She flipped two damage as she drew two cards. "Next I call, Truth Gazer and Gemini behind it. Let's add in Circle Magus and Appolon!" the units all appeared to the left and right of the vanguard as Shizuka looked at the top card of her deck. "I think I'll boost with Circle Magus and have Appolon attack your vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

"Well...sincet ehre's been a change in plans..." She draws a card, smirking lightly as she holds it up. "Ride, Golden Beast Tamer!" The giant juggler shrinks down to a blonde haired girl. "Skill." she calls out a purple Trapezist, using her skill to return the otehr purple trapezist to the osul and pulling out Nightmare Doll Alice in front of her grade 1. The girl then calls Dark Bicorn behind Nitro Juggler before pulling out three cards from her soul and resting the two rears. "Nitro attacks for a total of 19k."

"E-Eh?! N-No guard..." She flips the card on the top of her deck, having it shine slightly as she places it in her Damage Zone. "S-Stand trigger...all power to my vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 pm

"No guard," Nova said as he checked his top card. It was another Stern Blaukruger. "I see this is something more of the real you. Its pretty interesting now that I can see it."

Shizuka flipped two of her damage, the last two, as she drew a card for Appolon's skill. From there she rested Gemini and then Truth Watcher. "I'll attack your Street Bouncer. And I'll also Soul Blast! Truth Watcher gains 3k!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm

"Hmph. I'll attack you with Golden Tamer and Skull juggler for 17k" She declares as she rests her units.

"Wahhh.....too many blasts." Sera's eyes became spirals in confusion as Street bouncer was destroyed. "H-Hah....."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:56 pm

"Guard!" he called out as a Round Girl Clara was placed in the Guard Circle. Kirara moved forward as well to intercept the attack.

"I'll use Luck Bird to boost my Koko and attack your vanguard!" She smiled lightly as she then called out, "And when Koko attacks, if I have no Soul like now, she gains 3k! So its an 18k attack!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 pm

"Twin Drive." she flips over hte top two cards, unsuccessfully getting a trigger as she rests alice and trapezist for 19k against his vanguard.

"Nyah...." Sera glances between Shizuka and her hand before letting out a sigh. "No...guard..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Nova looked down at his hand, afterwards, he took the damage, revealing a Street Bouncer. He looked at her damage, having an idea of what would happen next.

Shizuka checked her two cards, not getting any triggers. She laughed lightly and said, "Okay, that's it for this turn! Better give it your best or I might sneak up and beat ya."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:39 pm

"Counter blast." She flips over another damage, sending Alice into the soul as she pulls out a Trapezist to replace the trapezist that was arleady on the field. She then puts Skull Juggler inside the soul to pull out Alice again, attacking his vanguard again for 19k

"Hah..." Her damage was totaled up to five as she stands and draws. "Umm....Blaukruger call!" She calls Blaukruger in front of Dancing wolf before resting her vanguard and Dancing wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Nova silently guarded, placing two Draw triggers into the guard Circle to defend himself. He grinned lightly as he moved his hand to his deck. "It looks like I've seen what I need to see. It's a good time to finish this..." He drew his card as he removed Blaupanzer from his field. "Call, Tough Boy, Asura Kaiser! Deatharmy Guy, Deatharmy Lady!" With his field now full, he rested Rocket Hammer Man. "Skill... power +2k to Stern Blaukruger. Finally... Claydoll Mechanic call..." he said as he replaced the rested unit with a yellow doll that allowed him to unflip a damage. "Now... Deatharmy Guy boost... Deatharmy Lady attack!"

"Um... Guard!" She called out as a Critical trigger and a Luck Bird appeared as defenders. "Now it won't get through, right? Am I right? I totally am, right?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:06 am

"Guard." She throws out a heal trigger to block his attack before putting it in the drop zone.

"Umm....TWin drive!" She flips over the first card, revealing a Critical Trigger. "Ummm....ahh....well....I guess....all to vanguard! Second!" She flips over the next one, her eyes widening as she reveals a heal trigger. "Heal trigger. Power to vanguard and I heal one damage!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 am

Nova gave a small grin as he looked at her hand. "It looks like now's the time... Tough Boy will boost, Stern Blaukruger, attack her vanguard!"

N...No way!" Shizuka called out as she took two damage. The second card started to glow as she called out, "Hey, my heal trigger! I'll give the power to my Koko, and heal a damage!" She smiled as she was able to heal and stay in the game.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:16 am

"..." She looks at her hand, then back at this fiend before sighing and scratchihng her head. "Ahh, what the hell, why not? No guard."

"Skill!" She counterblasts twice and dsicards two cadrs from her hand, standing up her Vanguard and rear unit again. "Now i'll attack you again...for a total of 31k and 2 criticals!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:28 am

"Are you so sure about that?" Nova said as he moved his hand to reveal the first card. "Shining Lady... Critical trigger!" He flipped over the second card, grinning lightly. "Red Lightning, Critical Trigger! All effects to the vanguard!" His mech started to shine with a over-surge of power as it fired, blasting at the blond Tamer and inflicting 3 damage in one shot.

"Huh...." Shizuka said as her eyes widened and grew blank in an animated ditzy manner. She was hit again, taking her final damage which ended the match. "Aw... that one was unblockable! Oh well, it was a super keen funtime, and that's what counts!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:34 am

"Well, I lose." She throws out her hand, showing that the final Heal was in her hand while the otehr three were in her soul. She damage checks, having six damage in her damage zone and lost. "Bah! I knew joining a tournament was a bad idea, Zeiya! I lost fair and square, so leave me alone for the rest of the month!"

"EHHHH?!? But youcould have easily guarded that!!!" A blue haired girl whiens as she was on top of her pink haired friend. "You lost on purpose! Seiki!!!!"

"I have no ide what you're talking about." she lieed as Seiki glances over at Nova. "Right, mister? I lost fiar and square."

Sera sweatdrops as she laughs weakly. "Y-Yeah....You're really strange, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 am

Nova smiled lightly as he shrugged. "Exactly... she lost fair and square. It was a tough fight too. I actually had to just a bit more of my power than expected. That's what you wanted, right?" His eye opened in a mocking tone to Zeiya, then turned to Seiki. If she'd been serious from the start, I'd have needed even more. I didn't think someone that could surprise me still existed in this world of Vanguard.

Shizuka laughed with a nod. "Yeah, I've been told. By my parents, um... my schoolmates, oh, and that guy my mom pays to have me talk to every week."

With the matches done it seemed as though the final four were decided. Instead of posting the pairings, the manager looked at though he'd be announcing it himself.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:30 am

"See? I told you" The pink haired one said to her friend with a lazy glare. She stands up and starts to walk off. "And with that said, you lost the bet. I'm leaving now."

"Seiki!!!" Zeiya whined as she goes after her friend.

Again, Sera nearly falls over as she laughs weakly. "Y-You dont say...Well, today was fun, so thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 am

"Bet?" Nova muttered lightly as he wondered what was going on. His attention was turned as the manager began to speak.

"Everyone, its time for the finals of the Shop Tournament! We will start right away with the final four participants! First Nova Egret vs Zora (Yamika?) and with the second match, Sera Mizuna vs Forte Aono! For this exciting set of final matches, I ask that you all use the Standing Fight Tables installed today for this event!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Zora was already waiting for Nova at one of the tables, waving her arm to him. "Come on, come on...the longer it takes you to get here, the longer the fight will get!"

Sera walks up to the other table, tilting her head slightly. This was the first time she used a table like this....or at least she thinks so. "H-Hah...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Nova walked up to the table at a slightly slow pace. He had a small smile as he looked at her, his eyes halfway open. "Funny, because I had planned to take my time. We can also end this quickly if you wish."

At Sera's table, a small male, a grade school looking boy to be precise, with white spiked hair walked forward. He jumped up a few times as the table was too tall. The manager pulled out a stand for him to use, to which he got on. "You're my opponent, huh? Well, my Heroes and I will do our best to keep it interesting."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm

"Hey! Stop doing that on purpose!" Zora stomps at the ground, obviously irritated. "Seriously! Ican't wait any longer to fight! Pick up the pace, you green haired crossdresser!!"

Sera had to supress the urge to giggle at the boy....it was quite cute, actually. "Y-Yeah...I'll do my best, too."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Nova gave a light grin as he was now at the table in front of her. His deck was placed down as his starting Vanguard was placed on his field. It happened very quickly, as if to say he was ready to battle. "Very well," he said in a slightly more serious tone than before.

The boy set up his field, preparing his deck. When he was ready, he grinned lightly at what he had. "This is the finals, so I ain't gonna hold back." Zach looked on at the battle, remembering that he had fought Forte the day before. "The kid's tough. Here's hoping Sera's tougher."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:25 pm

"Wipe that grin off your face. Today's the day of reckoning!" She already sets up her field as she flips up her vanguard. Zora draws a card. "Ichibayoshi's skill!" She takes the top five cards on her deck, palces Crescent over her vanguard, and places the cards back on the bottom. "Turn end!"

"Yeah...I'll do my best too!" She says as she finishes setting up her fiend. "STand up...Blaujunger!" She flips over the vanguard, revealing a blue robot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next