Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a Grand Journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Zeiro scratched his cheek. "Well, now I know why you're so paranoid." he muttered before slapping a hand on his shoulder. "Tell you what: I'll tell the villagers for you. Unlike you, I haven't been mistaken for a pirate and such...Or, if you're willing to, we can go to them ourselves and will just have to dodge our way back to the ship. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 am

"Done." Chase gave a resounding "WHEW!" of relief before placing the hammer back on his belt. "Better get those kids.....or not.....naw, better get them." He walked off the ship, ready to return to the two he repaired it for. He put a little hustle in his step, hoping to beat the Navy.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 am

Dekka closed his eyes lightly, reflecting for a moment on all he'd been through within the town. The people were kind to him since the first day, and he did all he could to protect them. Now, without a word, he was going to leave them to fend for themselves. He turned to Zeiro and lightly said, "They know me well enough to know I wouldn't want a long goodbye. In hindsight, it's probably better this way." He then turned to see Chase running at them. "It looks like he's finished... didn't expect anyone to be able to do that so fast alone."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:54 pm

"Well...that's something we have in common." Zeiro muttered before nodding. "We better hustle, then. Looks like the Marines' just docked. IT'll only be a matter of time before they start disembarking."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 pm

"Done, now, let's go." Chase didn't say another word. He didn't even stop to turn, just twirling on his heel and heading back to the ship. The sooner they got the hell out of there, the better.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Dekka jumped onto the boat, looking out at the Navy ship as it was close to docking. He motioned Zeiro to hop on board as he said, "If its finished, let's get out of here now. We don't need to waste anymore time."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 pm

"Aye aye~" He simply said, jumping on the boat. Zeiro grabbed a rope on the side of the boat and started to pull it up, revealing a rather large weight he used as an anchor. Once he made sure everyone was on the boat, he pushes off the dock and lowers the sails, allowing the ship to slowly venture away from the village of Windmill.

As they got farther and farther, Zeiro could see Marine officers getting off the Marine ship and rounding up the pirates they took out earlier. Something caught the corner of his eye to see Makino and the mayor waving them off. He quickly jabbed Dekka's side and pointed to them. "Looks like they still want to see you off, Diamond boy. I'm sure the other villagers would have done the same if the Marines weren't here."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Dekka turned to the direction Zeiro was pointing, seeing the waving to him. He smiled lightly and gave a wave back, turning around as he was happy to see they were happy to see him off. He then turned to Chase and Zeiro and said, "So, did anyone decide on where we were going to go? I'd rather not wander the ocean forever."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:39 pm

"Well...If the wind and currents don't chance, I believe we'll be on an island in a few hours..." Zeiro said carefully as he sat down, putthing his arms behind his head as he leans back. "...An island that houses a marine base, that is. OTherwise, it'll take us days to get to the next and we don't really have enough food to last us more than one."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 pm

"No!" Chase let out a surprisingly enthusiatic yell at Zeiro. "No Marines, that's not an option." He adjusted his coat, it opening a bit to the side to show a black tribal-like tattoo across his left abdomenal muscles. He didn't say anything else, but rather walked to the other side of the deck and stomped twice, then opted to lay down in the sun. Great, out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Dekka crossed his arms lightly and he looked at Chase, then turned to Zeiro and said, "You're the only one here who doesn't have anything to fear from the Navy, despite being a pirate, so I don't think you'd understand. We should try and avoid them as best we can. That said... if we really don't have enough supplies, we may need to get some, and there's only one island nearby."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 pm

A small sigh escaped his lips as Zeiro crosses his leg over the other, glancing up at Dekka. "For the last time, I am not a pirate. Do you see my face on a bounty?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Marines have never given me any trouble...and if they do, we can just beat them up. Simple as that. I don't understand what you two are so afraid of. Besides, as long as we don't cause trouble and stay away from the base itself, we'll be fine and well on our way."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 pm

"In that case, how much money have you got?" he said, looking at the nobleman with a small glare. "We can't NOT cause trouble if we are going on a long-winded journey and don't have anything right now. Unless you've got the funds to give us months worth of supplies and make sure they can all fit in this boat WITH the three of us, then we don't have a lot of non-pirate options."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

"You should relax." Zeiro replied as he sat up crosslegged. "I have enough money, you shouldn't worry about that...as for the food, we'll only need enough to substain us until the next island." He closes his eyes for a moment before opening them and looking out at the open ocean. "Besides...if we just buy a fishing pole, we can fish. You shouldn't worry about such things, Dia."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Dekka gave Zeiro a bit of a glare for a moment, then closed his eyes lightly and said, "You really are a Noble. The problems of others are so far below you that you don't even register them. As long as you have what you need, everything works out, right? You're all the same..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Suddenly, the boat shook as Zeiro's fist pounded against the floor. He glared at Dekka with such anger in his eyes as he stood up. "I'm sorry...I didn't quite hear that, Mr. Dekka." He said with a firm tone. "Would you please repeat that?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:34 pm

"Are you two ladies going to be arguing the entire time?" The man laying on the forward deck of the ship spoke up without even opening his eyes. "This is going to be a long trip if you don't play nice." He took a deep breath of ocean air, then spoke out again "If we have to go, we go. Simple as that. Now shut up." He drifted off again, smacking twice on the gum he still chewed on.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Dekka couldn't do anything but close his eyes and silently drop the subject. Chase was right. They were stuck together for now and that meant they couldn't fight light this, especially in the middle of the ocean when he himself couldn't swim. "We still need a plan for the long run... Any ideas Mr. Noble Pirate?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Zeiro's glare stayed steady as he walked to the side, leaning on the boat and looking out. "Like I said...Once we arrive at the island, we'll only get the necessary amounts of supplies needed until the next. If we were to get any more food than necessary, then it will spoil before we are able to eat it." He turns back to the two men. "IF we do that, we can just simply leave the island and have nothing to do with the Marines."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 pm

"Yeah, right." Chase said nothing more. He knew better. He knew that walking onto a Marine controlled island with him in the party could've beent he final note for them all, but they seemed very convinced of the trip. Fuck it, it was about time he faced this head on. Maybe they would be cool about it?
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Dekka just sighed, turning to Chase for a moment. He seemed more unwilling to be near Marines than anyone. It angered him that Zeiro couldn't see that or that it at least seemed to mean nothing to him. He turned to Zeiro and said, "As long as its fast... We shouldn't spend any more time there then absolutely necessary."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:26 pm

"It's either we stop for supplies or risk being at the mercy of the sea." Zeiro stated as he saw the island in view. "I never intended on staying any longer. If the Marines find us, then there's nothing we can do but either fight or run."

Soon, the trio arrived at the island. It looked nothing more than a town floating on top of earch wit ha giant Marine base at the top of it. After dropping th weight to keep the boat from drifting off Zeiro disembarked the boat as he started to walk away from the two men in silence.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 pm

"Something tells me this guy's a royal pain in the ass" Chase said stepping to the end of the boat before walking off. "Well....here we go." He walked off, hands at his side. He just had that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Dekka sighed again as he stepped off the boat, then turned to it as he wondered if it would be alright to just leave it. Not giving it much thought, he simply started to walk forward, following behind the other two as he still didn't want to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 pm

As they contineud to walk, they passed by various vendors and residents of the island. Soon, Zeiro suddenly stopped and turned around before pointing to the right of him.

"We should at least get some food before stocking up. I'm sure neither of you would object to this, would you?" He said, still feeling a bit irked of what Dekka said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Grand Journey
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next