Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a Grand Journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 am

Dekka looked at Zeiro with a confused look. Why was he going onto the ship? What did he want that was there. He looked down to the woman and knelt down to her. "Hey, what do you have in the ship? An ugly bag like you couldn't have gotten much on her looks along, and your club is far too weak to intimidate people."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:38 am

Alvida glared at Dekka and raises her broken club to hopefully clobber him again when suddenyl one of her men shouts "T-That guy! That's the same guy who destroyed our ship last time!"

Zeiro let a sly grin on his face as he rushes past the pirates, taking them out with ease as he runs to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 am

Dekka turned to the ship, now paying no mind to the woman t all as he was more curious than ever at what the man was doing. "Damn... he's a pirate after all..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

A rumble of the earth sent a wave of screaming pirates flying into the air and back onto the ground. As the dust settled one could make out the silhouette of a man walk in a very casual manner. The icy-haired carpenter looked at the battle field. He looked at the large man. Wait, no, that was a woman. Even he had to take a step back. She seemed to be fighting the weird diamond kid from before. It wouldn't bother him too much if it wasn't for the fact that she and her crew were in his way leading to the docks. He was going fishing to relax.

"Hey tons o' fun........"

he spoke in a very neutral voice, not showing any shade of a 'heroic' speech or really any concern for the boy or the people in the town.

"When you all finish up get out of my way."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Zeiro continues to run towards the ship as the pirates behind him gave chase. one of them pulls out a big bazooka and aims it right at him.

"Take this!" he shouts as he fires off a cannonball towards Zeiro.

"You shouldn't play around with the big guns without first thinking of the consequences." Zeiro taunted as he dug his staff into the ground. Placing his palm on the tip of it, he balances his body vertically as the cannonball flew past him and nailing the pirate ship, causing it to sink into the sea. The group of pirates stopped and gaped their mouths at what they just did.

Alvida's shock expression didn't last very long as she glares at Dekka for ignoring you. "Little Pest!!!" She shouted as she brought down her broken clubo n him.

OOC: FUCKING. WRITER'S. BLOCK!
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Dekka turned to the man with the neutral tone. He had caught Dekka's attention completely, which was bad because he didn't see Alvida's attack heading for him. He was struck and taken down from the head. After a moment, he started to stand, looking at her with a glared expression. "You don't learn, huh?" he said darkly as blood was dripping down his head. His hand moved to a fist, becoming a ball of crystal as he swung it at the woman's face.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Alvida's eyes widen and the diamond ball hits her face dead on. The punch was so strong, she was sent flying and lands in the water farther than where the ship was.

The pirate frozed as they saw their captain being launched before staring at Dekka with wide eyes. Backign away, they rush over to the ocean, some even jumping in it, and start swimming away from the two men.

Zeiro pushes off his staff and lands on his feet, grabbing the staff before it could fall as he walks back to Dekka. "Didn't expect to see another pirate crew so soon..." he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 pm

"Well then...." The icy haired man said nothing more as the fat lady flew off into the sea. He simply walked by the other two as if nothing had happened, looking forward to some fishing to start the day.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Dekka sighed lightly as he looked at all the men who were running away. "Even on a bad day... they're no match for someone like me..." he said softly, almost under his breath. He then turned to the man walking by and said, "Hey, I've seen you before. Just what's your name... and you, pirate! What did you want from that ship?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 am

The icy-haired man stopped in mid-step, lazily turning back to look at the freaky diamond kid standing behind him. "My name?" he spoke as if he just work up, and knowing him he probably did. "Chase." He then turned away, attempting to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:41 am

"Like. I. Said. I'm not a pirate." Zeiro said, getting a little bit irritated at being called a pirate. "I didn't want anything from that ship...I was just trying to destroy it. After all: A ship is a pirate's life as I heard one time. Without their ship, they cannot travel. Not only that, I ran into them one time during my own travels...Let's just say we never had a pleasent meeting."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:56 am

Dekka glared lightly at the man and said, "Either way... we already stopped all the pirates so we don't need to be here. Let's follow that man Chase's lead and leave before someone starts to ask questions. You said the Navy was coming tomorrow anyway."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:02 am

"The Navy....." Zeiro repeated, blinking. "Yeah...about that..." He points behind him showing a Marine warship coming in view. "It looks like they're coming today. What are the chances?" He let ut a light chuckle only to end it with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:07 am

Dekka slapped his forehead with his hand as he said, "That makes it even worse. We're on a pirate ship and we'll get mistaken for the pirates if we stay here. Do what you want but I'm leaving." He turned and started to run away, not being able to run fast as he still had a head injury.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 am

Chase stopped again at the word "Navy", looking back to the horizon to see the vessel sailing closer and closer to the shore. "Shit." He sighed. Well, it looked like his 'vacation' was over.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:14 am

"Oh no you don't!" Zeiro's hand lashed out and grabbed Dekka's arm as he tried to run. "You're not going anywhere with an injury like that. I'm sure the Navy won't mistaken us if it's Garp's fleet, but if it's not and they DO mistaken us, do you really think you'll be able to run fast enough?" He starts dragging him. "Come on, I have a small boat over here. We'll use that."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 am

"You really think your boat is big enough for you AND me?" Dekka said, now glaring at the man. "We'd need someone able to add to it and do so in the next few minutes to even think of using that boat!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:33 am

The way out was clear, no matter how much he hated it. Chase stepped over to the two, not bothering to ask but flat out stating "I'll have this thing up and running within the hour, and we leave when it's done." With that, he pulled the hammer from his side, walking down to the ship. He was going to need some nails.....and some wood....and some everything.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 am

Zeiro flinched back at Dekka's rather harsh comment on his boat. "I think it's big enough...but it looks like nothing's gonna chance your mind. "All right, we'll just have to hide...I need to check that wound on your head, anyways. The ship should take about 10 minutes to get there, and I'm fairly certain they wont mistaken Chase here as a pirate. Come on!" He started to tug Dekka behind some houses.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 am

Dekka followed Zeiro's tugging, not having time to object in anyway. He sat down lightly and said, "Its not like I need your help or anything... She just caught me off guard. I have to concentrate when I turn diamond so if someone blindsides me, it still hurts. Still, a wound like this is nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 am

"That's for me to decide." Zeiro said firmly as he took out a small medical kit from his jacket. He holds on to Dekka's head, forcing it down a bit to check the wound as he reaches for a cloth. After cleaning up all the blood, he got some sort of cream. "Hold still, this might hurt." He said as he applied the cream on the wound, which would most likely sting. "At any rate, the way you were walking, it was obvious this would would have reduced your awareness as well as ability to focus."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:48 am

In just a couple of minutes the ship was growing, which was almost inhuman in the timing, but what was presented could not be denied. Chase looked over to the sea, noticing that the Navy fleet grew closer ever still. Chase sighed again. He didn't want it to lead to what it would but he knew there wasn't another way around him. He was just glad they weren't flying pirate colors, at least not while he was on the scene. He just continued to work.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Dekka winced as the medicine was applied to his head. He sighed lightly as he said to the man, "I've had problems like that for a while, so it isn't different... besides, I've felt worse." He stood up slowly, looking around as he turned to the ship. "Looks like that guy is working fast. We should be able to leave soon." He started to walk, his movement now slightly smoother as he started to move to the ship. "If things are becoming like this, I wish I could say goodbye to them all..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

The noble just shrugged. "You could always leave a quick letter. It's not like they'll think bad of you for leaving." He walks up next to Dekka, seeing Chase's quick work on his small ship. "Besides, it's your fault for assuming they'll mistaken us as pirates."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Dekka closed his eyes lightly and said to him, "It's... happened before... The navy has mistook me as a pirate for stealing from a town. I had to eat and I've never had money so... the point is the navy and I aren't on good terms so its best if I don't see them..." He then looked around for something, only to turn to the man again and say, "I don't have anything to write on or with..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Grand Journey
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next