Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a Grand Journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 pm

"Slow you role, Darky." Chase spoke at the tone Zeiro was giving him. He didn't care about the issues he had with the other kid, but talking down to him wasn't going to happen. "I would like some food, yes. We'll go get some." He trailed off, thinking ~and hopefully no one will see.~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Dekka brushed off the words as he silently walked to where the food was. He didn't want to speak to the man, nor cause any commotion while in a place like this. If all went well, they could come and go and that would be that.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Zeiro walked up to the counter where a young woman with brown hair tied back into a small bun. He opened his mouth, but quickly closed it as he glanced out the door.

"...I'll be right back, you two." He said to Dekka and Chase as he exited the restaraunt. "Order whatever you want. Just going to check up on something."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:36 pm

"Blue Light special........." Chase said sitting down, seeing that they had the stereotypically named seafood dish. The woman behind the counter gave a slight giggle, opening her mouth to speak. "........one joke about my hair and no tip." Chase didn't even look at her, and she closed her mouth, blushing at the thought of the joke she was about to say. Chase watched as Zeiro left, shrugging "Hidden intentions........great. He's probably selling us both out."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Dekka sat down next to Chase, looking at the menu for a moment before he ordered. "I'll just have the steak. I'm not much of a seafood guy..." He placed his hand on his forehead lightly, moving it through his hair to the back of his head, then turned to where Zeiro was going and said, "Possibly... I don't really know the guy, but he's basically a Noble Pirate now. I'd think he'd understand what that means, but he doesn't seem to think about what happens to himself or others."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:06 pm

"All right...one Blue Light Special and one steak." The woman said, writing it down on a pad, then looked up to Dekka. "What about your friend that left? Would you like to order for him as well?"

The door opens, revealing a man wearing a green sash over his white shirt and black pants and a black bandana over his head, making his face look rather demonic. The most interesting aspect were the three swords he was carrying. He walked inside and sat next to Dekka, taking off his swords and putting them to the side as he looked up to the woman.

"Just give me something." He simply said as he took out a few notes of Beri and put it on the table. The woman smiled and nodded as she disappeared into the back room to prepare the meals for the three men.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Chase looked over to the man, noting the three swords. Perculiar style, but then again who was he to judge. He continued to chew on his piece of gum, looking at the area behind the counter but not really mentioning anything about it. "You do know, if he does sell us out we're going to have to fight." He sighed, leaning back a bit but not enough to fall from the stool. "I wanted to avoid that but it's reality."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Dekka closed his eyes lightly and said, "I don't even know if he's coming back or what he likes... Pass on him until he gets back." He then turned to the man with the green sash, blinking lightly as the man looked familiar for some reason. He had heard tales of a Pirate Slayer, a demon with three swords who seemed to be an unbeatable swordsman. He didn't think much of it, mostly because he the fact that he didn't want any trouble. He turned to Chase and quietly said, "If it comes down to that, we can try to run to the boat. We can't take on the Navy in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 pm

The door opened again. This time, it revealed Zeiro carrying a hat and jacket. He presses both of the articles of clothes on Chase, muttering. "Bad timing" under his breath as he leaned over the counter next to Chase. "Excuse me! Could you make those two orders to go?"

"All right! Would you like something as well?" The woman called out.

"I'm all right, jsut make those two orders to go!" he replied as he turned his head to the door, tapping on the counter nervously."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Chase took the clothes, looking at the kid for a minute, then opted to put them on himself. He didn't really care about the size or anything, just as long as they hid his face. "Yeah we should go." He said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Dekka stood up, looking at Zeiro's worried and almost frantic expression. He turned to the door and quietly said, "I'll ask you about the dirty work later... For now, let's just worry about getting our supply run finished so we can go."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 pm

His only reply was a irritated grunt as his gaze never wavered from the door. Soon, the lady came back out with curry rice and meat for the bandana man and two boxes for the three trio. "Here you go! Steak and the special!"

Zeiro quickly fished out the money before grabbing the boxes, motioning them to ocme out as he left the restaraunt with an uttered "Thank you." to the woman
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Chase ducked down out of the restaurant, adjusting the hat. "I hate hats." he could only say. He wanted to ask the kid why he was rushing them out and why he was so nervous all of a sudden, but in the end he really didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:53 am

Dekka followed behind the two men, walking out as he nodded to the woman lightly as a silent 'thank you' to her. He gave Zeiro a confused look, wondering why it was he was in such a rush to move. After all, he was the only one that seemed to have no reason to rush at all.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 pm

As they exited the restaraunt, a group of Marines as well as some fancy man with his rabid dog started walking down the street towards them, but they were pretty far away and Zeiro could care less about them as he walked the opposite direction. When they reached the docks where his boat was, he cursed and slipped himself between two buildings as he saw a rather wealthy looking group of people inspecting the boat.

"The supplies are already on the boat." He said to the two men. "Just unveil the sails and head east. It'll take a day at least to get to the next island."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:56 pm

"Good. We can just get out of-", "HALT!" Chase stopped, letting out a silent "shit" before turning back. A squad of Marines had followed them after catching his face in the town. Chase looked back to others, then back to the Marines. "Chase of the Cerulean!" Chase sighed again. Here we go. "It's de L'Ceruleeen." "Which translates to your alias. How stupid are you to come back?" Chase chuckled once "I guess pretty damn stupid." The middle Marine rose his rifle "You are under arrest for abandonment, the theft of a Navy Vessel, and twelve counts of murder!" Chase put his hands up, switching and grabbing both the guys behind him, leaping onto the ship and kicking the boat off with surprising force. "Better luck next time, boys." he whispered, turning back to his shipmates. "Just get us the hell out of here." He said nothing more opting to scout to make sure they weren't followed.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Dekka seemed to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, as they say. It was more than obvious that Chase would need some help and he wasn't on the best terms with Zeiro either way. He ran ahead, wanting to catch the men off guard as he extended his arm. "I'll end this with my Lariat!" he said, glaring in focus as he saw them in striking distance. One man looked back, seeing the 18 year old running at them. He started to laugh as the boy seemed skinny and unable to harm anyone with such an attempt. At the moment of impact, the arm changed, becoming hard as Diamond. The Diamond Arm hit the men, sending them flying. "Dia Dia Lariat!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:47 am

"Wahhh!" Zerio cried out as he was dragged into the boat, nearly dropping the two meals into the water. He sat up only to see Dekka punching one of the men, sweatdropping. "You...shouldn't have done that..." As the men were helping their injured comrade, one of them looked at the boat and gasped. "I-It's Master Zero!!!" he cried, pointing at the noble boy as the boat sailed away. "He's been kidnapped!" Zeiro just sighed, both at the fact he was mistakenly kidnapped as well as the nobleman messing his name up. OOC: posting from phone, cant get on chat at same time, gonna take longer to post, yeah..........o3o also, cant post in ygo. too much of a hassle to look up cards
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Chase heard the words of the marines and turned to Zeiro "So that's why you're all dressed up?" He then whispered "Play along." Chase turned back to the Marines, pulling Dekka back and throwing him on the deck of the ship before pushing them out, taking to the sea. "Don't even think of following us! I see one Navy ship and he takes a swim!" He kept up the charade of a kidnapper until they were far enough out to escape. He said nothing, only returning to his spot on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Dekka held up his hands as if he was afraid for his life, following Chase's plan in the hopes that it would help them both get away from the situation. "No, please! I can't swim!" he said as if he were afraid. He was a good actor to say the least. When they were far enough away, Dekka looked to Chance and asked, "What exactly was that about just now?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Zeiro merely sighed as the boat continued to drift away from the island until the people were nothing more than tiny, little ants. He sat down with a 'thump' with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

"Those people were some nobles from Goa Kingdom." he grunted. "Didn't think they would even dare come to this island...damn. 'm really sorry about this, you two." He handed them the boxed meals they ordered from the restaraunt. "Here. Better to eat this now while it's warm and away from those guys."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:33 am

"Eat?" Chase looked at them with utter confusion. "You've just been told that you share a ship with....ah nevermind." He took his food and walked away. If he was in their situation, he would've thrown the accused murderer overboard.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:43 am

Dekka took hold of the food and sat down. "I for one don't care about what you did in the past," Dekka said as he started to eat his meal. "Everyone has a past, but we can't let that stop us now... After today, I have a feeling we're all in this together..." he then turned to Zeiro, remembering his expression as he saw the nobles. "Since that is the case, why were you so worried about being seen by those people before? They seemed to know you and thought you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

"Are you kidding me?!" he suddely shout, snapping his eyes wide open and glaring at Dekka. "I want nothing to do with the nobles! They're nothing but selfish, self-centered people! I've been trying to live a normal life, but one little word of my return for a lfew million Beri makes it impossible!" he panted lightly as he tried to calm himself, turning his back to Dekka. "No offense, but you'd have to be a born noble to really understand the hell I've been through..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 am

"Yeah, poor you." Chase only responded once as he layed down, tossing his empty container next to him. "Let's just get out of here. I'm taking a nap."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   The Start of a Grand Journey - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Grand Journey
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next