Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fresh start!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

A fresh start! Empty
PostSubject: A fresh start!   A fresh start! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:55 pm

You may have noticed that you're missing storylines, info, and other such things, well let me assure you that this is a good thing. I've decided to reshape the board, and turn it into an RP world made by us, a group, a community. No more chains, just free ideas where we will build a world, a universe, of sheer role-playing fun.

Locations and other such info will be stored, but only -after- it has been seen in storylines, made by our members, admins, and others. I am literally pleading for you all to construct a world where we can enjoy sheer role-playing without restriction.

Stuff and many a thing will be added later, along with all the gathered information, but for now it is up to the members. You may have a custom profile, race, transformations, and any idea you can come up with. Just remember one thing: A lot may go, but there are still rules.
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net

A fresh start!
Page 1 of 1