Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:07 am

Aki's eyes widened in shock at the move. She had no way to counter and never expected she could do such a thing so face. She was hit with the full blast, causing her to yell out and was launched backwards, falling right next to Yusei. Yusei himself was pulling Yuki up, having difficulty doing so without wanting to hurt her wound more than it already way. Aki seemed all but lifeless on the ground from the attack, her mouth dripping with blood.

Takuro took a sigh of happiness as he closed his eyes. The entire room started to shake as he moved his hand to his hat and removed it. His hair started to spike and stand on end as he started to laugh out hysterically like a madman. "And DONE! Man, talk about an annoying son of a bitch. Finally, those stupid limits are gone and I can truly run as much shit as I want!" He turned to the position he'd heard the phone, starting to walk forward as he said. "Oh, I didn't forget you, you damn dirty rat!" His hand went out, about to grab something when Rex Goodwin himself came out and said, "I believe that's enough..." The man started to walk down towards Takuro, who just grinned and said, "Just the man I wanted to see... You know, you've done a great job as the Head of Sector Security. Thing is... I found someone who can do it OH so much better, so... I'm kinda here to relieve you of your duties." The director glared as he said, "You'll have to do so over my dead body!" Takuro's hand rose up, his hand starting to glow as he started to say, "Why the HELL do you think I came down myself? Even if you didn't say that, it was always the plan! Code SOL Chaos Augment, activate!"

Shuho closed his eyes as all of his cards were destroyed. One of them was Skill Successor and another was Defense Draw. The final was Rise to Rivalry. He opened his eyes again and said, "You're right Seiki... I don't wanna fight you. But I can't die to you either. I'll just have to find a way to do both."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 am

“Well now, that takes care of one pest.” Seiki said before facing Yusei. Strangely, her Mist Wurm was still out even though the duel was over. “Now then…Time to take care of you, Spikey!” At that instant, the Wurm growled before throwing itself at Yusei and the injured Yuki who passed out the moment she was not hanging out of the window.

Kazu just stared with terrified eyes at Takuro as he came towards him, only to be stopped by Godwin. He managed to get up and sidle out of the way, hoping to reach the exit before Takuro gets the chance to finish him off.

“Well, you’re already fighting me, idiot!” ‘Seiki’ smirked before pointing at Shuho. “Attack him!” The pilgrim and the Princess both charged at Shuho, preparing to deal 3200 damage.

The monster flipped up, revealing a red dragon before it was quickly destroyed by Gernia. "I activate my monster's effect! If Masked dragon is destroyed by battle, I can summon a Dragon from my deck with 1500 attack or lower...and I summon Armed Dragon LV 3!!!" An orange dragon appearedo n the field, tilting its head as it saw Lucian and his monster.

Zeiro shook his tired head, holding up his hand to stop Harley from advancing. “Don’t…bother.” He gasped. “Listen to me…The other Dark Signers are far more stronger than what you just faced…I didn’t…want to hurt you…But they…they’re extremely insane…” His breathing became shallow as his body started to turn brown. “Tell the others that…Takuro can’t die without killing their friend at the same time…” With that said, Zeiro’s body disinigrated into thin air.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 am

"Dragons? Meh. Such a cliche for the heroic type." Lucian looked to his hand "I set a face-down. Turn end."

Harley looked down to the ashes left fluttering away. He had taken a step closer to saving the world, but he only felt worse. There were worse enemies than this guy? And what about his last words? The guy named Takuro, whoever he was, couldn't die without killing their....friend. Harley's heart sunk, but he knew what he had to do. He had no Duel Runner, so instead he decided to run. He ran in one direction as fast as he could, but he had no idea where he was going or where he was. He was lost. He took a second to think, trying to devise a plan. Wait a second....

He reached into his pocket, pulling from it the purple Chaos Gem he had received. He had no idea how it worked or what it would do, but he had no choice. He tightened his grip, placing his forehead on it. "Come on, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:35 am

"My turn!" Zeiya cried out as she drew her next card. "Since it's my Standby phase, I can level up Armed Dragon LV3. By tributing him, I can summon Armed Dragon LV 5!" The little orange dragon grew bigger, badder, and a little redder (ATK 2400) "Now, attack his monster!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:38 am

Lucian showed no reaction as his monster was destroyed, his life points lowering to 2900. "Seems you're not as useless as they said you were. Still, nothing I've seen has made you a worthy experiment."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:51 am

As the Wurm darted out at Yusei, he put himself directly in front of Yuki, his back to the wurm as it hit him and sent him flying backwards. Everyone in the room laid there one bloody mess after another. All except Seiki, the one who did almost all of it. At that moment, a voice started to echo in Seiki's head. "Sweetie... ya done yet? I'm all finished here, so I can give up my end of our little deal." The voice was Takuro, speaking with a sense of accomplishment now that his task was now complete.

Shuho closed his eyes as he was about to be hit. His eyes opened as his cell phone started to ring. He pulled it out and started to look at it. His quick ability to do so was a saving grace. When he finished, his eyes narrowed and he placed his hand on his face down card. "I activate Power Wall! Now I can send cards from my deck to the graveyard to negate the damage. 1 card for each 100 damage." He took almost every card in his deck and began sending them to the graveyard, one by one. "I just found out your secret. Even if I beat you in this duel, you won't die. That means I don't gotta hold back in order to show you how wrong you are!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:01 am

"Yeah, I am." Seiki said as she startede to walk into the room where Takuro was. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a frantic Kazu running out of the room, but didn't bother doing anything. "I'm surprised you couldn't take these weaklings out yourself, limit or not."

"Oh really? That doesn't mean it's true!" 'Seiki' shouted, grinning. "I'll just end my little ol' turn now. Why don't you try fighting me seriously?"

"Grrr....I end my turn with another facedown...but not before leveling up Armed Dragon again since he destroyed a monster! Go, Armed Dragon LV 7!!!" the dragon grew about twice its height again as it towered over Lucian (ATK 2800).
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 am

Lucian drew, showing a less-than-impressed look at the mighty creature. "I'm growing tired of your dragons. They're so....alive. Allow me to fix this." He selected a card within his hand "I activate the spell card Soul Taker. First, I destroy one monster you control, your dragon, and then you gain 1000 Life Points." From the ground came a hand of evil incarnate, gripping the throat of Zeiya's monster, choking it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:08 am

"Oh no you don't! I activate Magic Jammer! By discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can negate a magic card and destroy it!" A bolt of electricity went through the hand to stop it from destroying the Armed dragon.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:15 am

Takuro looked around, seeing a bloodied, dead Kariya and a just as dead Goodwin both on the ground. "Yeah, well its not that I couldn't do it. It was more of a time issue. Wanted it done while the brats were busy with those Dark Signers... Plus, the armored pussy might've tried to run off if I took too long with the Peanut gallery." He then turned to Seiki, seeing her almost satisfied face, a look she hadn't had since... well, she never had such a look before. "Looks like you're feeling better than ever. Well, its about to get a lot better. For doing such a good job, Uncle Takuro got ya two gifts!"

Shuho closed his eyes as he placed two fingers on his deck, hoping this card would provide the miracle he needed. He drew the card, looking at it with wide eyes. He turned to Seiki and said, "Its not over yet. One of the two card I have left and I'm playing it in defense. Go, The Creator!" The sky lit up with a radiant power as an orange man as large and bright as the sun appeared onto the field. (LV8 Def:3000) "Now, if I discard a card from my hand, I can summon a monster from my graveyard. I'll discard one of my last two and bring out Felgrad Dragon!" The man lifted his arms, showing a strong solar orb that held within it a form. It emerged out on its own as a golden and dark purple dragon, the Felgrand Dragon. (LV8 Atk4400) "Now, attack her monster Felgrand Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:18 am

Lucian's smirk only grew wider as another cukle sounded behind closed lips. "That, child, is what we call a test. Now for the fun to begin. I activate the field spell Zombie World." The world around them began to twist and bending. From the ground rose hundreds upon hundreds of tombstones, skulls littering the floor between them. Trees of undead flesh set in multiple sections, a river of purple liquid flowing by them. "My world is one in which death is only the beginning. All monsters on the field and in the graveyard are now Zombies, and only Zombies may be tribute summoned. This includes your dragon." The flesh on the dragon began to sag, eyes going blank, the metal beginning to rust. He looked to his hand of three cards. "I summon my Master Kyonshee in Attack position." From the ground came another Zombie, this one in kung fu garments, a talisman over it's face. (1750 atk). "I'm sure you'll enjoy this part. I'm surprised you didn't fall for my bluff, but my face-down serves purpose. Activate Creature Swap. Normally we'd both select our monster to trade loyalties, but it seems the trade is all but determined."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 am

Seiki blinked before blushing out of embarassment. "S-Shut it, snake..." she hissed before shaking it away and raising an eyebrow. "Wait...Two?"

"Ack! Trap card, trap card! Threatening Roar! You can't declare an attack!" 'Seiki' said in panic before pointing at The Creator. "Oi, King slaying cheater, you're not allowed to summon a Level 8 monster without two sacrifices! The hell did you do?!"

"W-WHAT?!" Zeiya cried as she was helpless to see her dragon (now zombified) being switched with his monster. "That....That's not fair, you bully!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 am

Lucian looked on with a sense of pleasure at the girl's suffering. "Now let's see how the other half....lives. Armed Dragon, attack Kyonshee." The zombified Dragon stumbled forward, it's arm slowly rising above it's head before slamming down upon the other Zombie.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:35 am

"Well for starters, I'll give you what you wanted from the start," Takuro said as he turned to her. "See, in a different timeline, you didn't know Zeiya or the others. You didn't even meet! I can transfer that you's memories of those idiots into your head without messing with anything else. That way, you'll have never known them. The second thing is riiiiight over..." He pointed at the man laying on the ground and his armor. "Thing is, it got kinda bloody.... kinda really bloody. Red's not really your color, babe, so I say we just scan the thing and make a copy. Who knows... might make it even better."

Shuho took a hand to his deck and pulled out a card. It was Destiny Hero Dasher. "Sorry I didn't explain. One of the cards in my graveyard was this guy, and when he's there, he can Summon a card a draw. Then again, Seiki SAW me use this card, so it looks like either you forgot or you're not who you say you are. I'll set my last card down and ened my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:44 am

Seiki blinked...and blinked...and face palmed with a sigh. "You didn't waste any time, did you?" she said, raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms. After about a few seconds, she shrugged it off. "Oh well, what can' you do...Before we get on with this whole memory thing..." She crosses her arms and looks at Takuro. "I want your damn honest opinion. Do you just see me as some little puppet of yours or do you ACTUALLY have feelings for me deep down that black hole you call a heart...if you have one." She turned her back, shaking her head. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not regretting anything nor am I gonna try fighting you of all people. Just this little annoying voice in the back of my head just had to ask you after hearing you scream like the mad man you are. I mean, I'm sure the others heard you all the way from Satellite with your laughing and shouting."

"Ho? What a pesky little card..." 'Seiki' said, her grin returning at full force. "However, having only one card left is rather bad...especially if you're fighting against me! Kahahahahaha! You're screwed if you don't finish me off this turn, boy!"

"I activate Kuriboh's ability! By sending it from my hand to the graveyard, I can turn all battle damage to 0!" Zeiya said as the attack went through, destroying the zombie monster.

Last edited by Zora on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:57 pm

"Your deck seems to be based on not dying. It's quite depressing." Lucian gave a muffled laugh before selecting one last card. "However, you're only delaying the inevitable. I set a card face-down. Turn end." The face-down materialized next to the man, his smirking face unmoving from his victim.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:15 am

Takuro turned to her, almost surprised to here the question. He gave a small sigh and said, "Alright, story time one more time. I already told you that this isn't exactly the right timeline. Well, in the RIGHT time stream, you live alone, kill a few people with powers you can't understand, and you die in jail. That's how it WOULD have been. I sought you out and took you in, making sure that wouldn't happen. I even gave you something to live for when it was all said and done. For everything I could have done here, I took you in and molded you to be one hell of a killing machine. And let me tell ya, you wanna do that. It takes heart. Besides, there's one more little thing I need you to do... See, now that the Director of Sector Security's all dead and stuff, I'm gonna need help filling his shoes..." (Ending the Takuro part there as a cliffhanger. Will post for him in Satellite and Seiki won't be with him. Seiki returns after all the Dark Signers have been dealt with. You'll see why.)

Shuho gave a small grin and said, "More like YOUR in trouble if you don't finish me off. Gonna make a move, or are you just gonna leave this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 am

"Oh, i'll finish you off all right! Draw!" 'Seiki' shouted, immediately activating the card she drew. "Activate Card Destruction! Now we have to discard our hands and draw new cards. What do you asy to THAT?"

"We'll see!" Zeiya said as she drew her next card. Her eyes flashed for a second before smirking. "I'll show you my deck is not just to protect me and my monsters! Activate Giant Trunade! This will send all magic and trap cards back to their owners!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 am

Shuho grinned and held up his hand. "I'd say I have no cards in my hand, so I have nothing to discard or draw. I've got a feeling Seiki wouldn't make a mistake like that either, even when mad. So, what else ya got?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:38 am

'Seiki' still grinned, cackling up a storm. "That wasn't meant for hyou, you idiot! You already saw my hand and the cards I had. Now this is where the real fun is! I summon Caravan of the Ice Barrier!" A strange, humanoid looking armored man appeared riding what looks like a mix of some sort of sea creature, a dragon, and a horse (ATK 500) "By returning two Ice Barrier monsters from my grave yard to my deck, BOTH of us draws a card." Her grin grwe wider as she got Cryomancer and General Grunard back in the deck and drew a card. "Now knowing a King Slayer like you, this won't end it. Oh no...if it ended this easily, then I'd rather go after that pathetic whimpering Zeiya kid! Kehahahahahahhaha!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:42 am

Shuho glared at the girl as he drew a card. His eyes widened as he grinned. "I summon Light and Darkness Summoner from my hand!" A man with robes of both black and white appeared onto the field with a large staff in hand. (LV4 Atk:1400) "When this guy's added to my hand with a card effect, I can special summon it right there, but I also lose my ability to draw until my next end phase if its summoned that way."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:58 am

"I thought so!" 'Seiki said "Looks like that X guy was right....Though I better have fun first. After all, stalling you and the others here is a GREAT way to kill time as the ring leader kills off your 'precious' mentor and his friends as well as those damn Signers!" She took a card from her hand. "Darren, wasn't it? I'm sure he's DYING to see you...in hell! I activate the Field Spell Umi!" Suddenly, the area around them was flooded and they were standing on nothing but a dark, ominous ocean. "This will increase the attack and defense of all Fish, Sea Serpent, Thunder, and Aqua type monsters by 200 and decreases the ATK and DEF of all Machine and Pyro-Type monsters by 200 points...However, I don't care about that shit! Activate Double Summon!" Her face down flipped up as a bright light shoned on it. "It'll allow me to summon one more time...now, I sacrifice All but my Caravan of the Ice Barrier to summon Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua!!!"

Suddenly, the purple flames intensified as a stone heart appeared in front of them. Cries and screams of agony and pain can be heard as souls were absorbed by the now beating heart before diving into the ocean. Purple highlights can be see in the water, coming closer to the surface. A giant whale with purple highlights running through it shot out and echoed throughout the area before staring down at Shuho (DEF 2400).

"The best part about this thing is you can't conduct any battle phases as long as its in defense mode...even better, I activate his ability! Once per turn, I can deal damage equal to half his defense points!" The whale opened its mouth just barely before shotting an incredibly fast water shot at Shuho.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 am

Shuho's eyes widened as he saw a giant whale of a creature on the field in front of him. He crossed his arms as he was hit by the force of the blase, taking 1200 points of damage. He was on the ground, his mind still wrapped around what he said. His friends were in trouble while he was here? Darren was going to die? Everyone... they needed him. Shuho's arm started to glow as an image started to appear. It was an image of one black wing next to one white wing.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:09 am

"Hmph." Lucian scoffed as his spells and traps returned ot his hand, the world around them returning to normal, the Armed dragon growing lively and red once again. "Blasted fool, turning everything so bright again. Can you not see the beauty in what I am creating?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:18 am

"Look at you, all weak and pathetic! I wouldn't be surprised if your girlfriend was being tortured herself!" 'Seiki laughed out loud for the umpteenth time. "After all, she's the most easiest to break mentally...although, I'm here to fuck you up!" Seiki looked at Shuho with a wide grin. "How about I finish this duel up and get that kid, then rip her open right in front of you as you die? Hahhahahahaha!"

"Beauty? More like creepy zombie infestation!" Zeiya said. "I activate the magic card Monster Reborn! Now I can revive a monster from the graveyard....rise up, Blue Eyes White Dragon!" At that instants, a pillar of light appeared before them as Blue eyes rose from the ground, letting out a menancing roar (ATK 3000) "Go! Attack Lucian!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next