Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 am

Takuro flipped up his final face down card, revealing it to Zeiya. "Sorry, sweetie, but I activate Killer Intentions. With this, you can't attack anything but a monster I choose, and any effects that would prevent you from attacking it are gone. I'm choosing my Earthbound, so you wanna get to me, you gotta go through him!"

Shuho flipped up one of his face down cards with a grin. "Go, Skill Successor! Now I can increase my monster's attack power by 400! Even if it can't attack, doesn't mean it can't take you down!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:12 am

Shane smirked as his monster was destroyed, a little tinge rolling down his arm as he lost 200 Life Points. "That kinda tickled. Oh, thanks for doing that for me. He was kinda crowding my style." He selected a final card "I summon Steelswarm Genesoid!" the worm-like creature revealed itself again (1000 ATK). "Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 am

"Then I'll just have to attack it! Activate Shrink! Now your giant lizard's attack points are halfed!" She said, using the last card in her hand as the attack was redirected to the Earthbound.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 am

Shuho moved to draw his card with a glare, wondering what he could do with a Light End Dragon that couldn't attack. He drew and looked at the card. It wasn't the most helpful at the time, but he had an idea all the same. "I activate Speed Spell Foolish Burial. At the cost of two speed counters, I can take a monster in my deck and send it to the graveyard." His Light and Darkness Dragon went into the graveyard and he closed his eyes lightly as he placed a card face down on the field. "I end my turn with a face down.

Takuro grinned lightly as his monster was destroyed and he took another 650 points of damage. "Not bad, except when my Earthbound Immortal is destroyed, it takes every card on the field with it. Why do you think I wanted you to hit it so damn much?! You just screwed yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 am

"Trap card open, Interdimensional Matter Transporter!" Zeiya shouted. Suddenly, her Blue Eyes disappeared as her Ritual monster was destroyed. "I can remove a monster from play until tne end of this turn!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 am

"Not a bad disappearing act, but I've got another turn to get my shit back, and a full hand thanks to your cards. Really think you can take me now? C'mon... gimme your best shot."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:52 am

Shane drew, counters rising back to 3. "I sacrifice my Genesoid. This time I don't require the effect, though. come out Steelswarm Mantis!" From the form of the larva, another insectoid rose. This time, it had long, scythe-like arms (2200 ATK). "When Mantis is Tribute summoned using a steelswarm monster, I can pay 1000 life points to Special Summon another from my Graveyard. I do so to bring back steelswarm Caucastag!" Next to the mantis, Shane's original beast rose, vengeance in it's eyes as his lifepoints lowered to 2800. "See I know all about your Skill Successor, and your deck." He aimed his finger at the dragon "and I don't care. Caucastag, strike!" with this, the monster roared and launched again, ready to kill even though death was imminant.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 am

"Grrr.....I end my turn!" Zeiya said, not taking her eyes off Takuro. "Just try knocking me down! I dare you!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Shuho closed his eyes as his monster was destroyed, reducing his life points by 200. At this point they were now even in life points, but Shane's field was towering. ~Damnit... this guy's stronger than the other one,~ Shuho thought as he looked at the field. ~Those cards I used before... I'm not too sure where they came from, but now...~

Takuro drew his card, grinning lightly as he moved it to the field. "Let's see if you've got what it takes to take down my Immortal one more time. I activate Venom Swamp all over again! Now, I'll use Monster Reborn. Time for a comeback!" The earth split as the creature revived itself yet again, looking down at Zeiya and already preparing to strike. "Looks like you mad him mad. Well, no need to make him wait. Go ahead and attack her directly!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm

"Magic card, Mystical Space Typhoon!" Zeiya shouted as a giant storm rolled in, seemingly sucking in the swamp around them. "I can destroy a spell or trap card...and I choose the field spell Venom Swamp! If there's no field spell, your monster is destroyed, right?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 pm

"Not exactly," Takuro said with a bit of a grin. "See, I've got this Tetra Shield Spell Card in my hand. When a card effect activates to destroy a Field Spell, I can negate the effect and destroy that card. Looks like that attack is still gonna happen."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

"What?!" Zeiya's eyes widen as the typhoon disappeared, revealing the lizard's fist as it hit her. She cried out in pain as she lost 2800 life points. "N-Ngh...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Takuro started to laugh again as he took the last two cards in his hand and set them face down. "Do your best, little girl. This just might be your last chance."

Kariya looked on in worry, closing his eyes and calling out, "Zeiya! You must tap into the true power of the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Your spirit holds a power that can reverse this situation! If you can unlock the Spirit Technique, then you can find the card to win!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Zeiya drew her card, looking up at her Blue eyes. The more turns that passed, the weaker he became. ~What am I suppose to do..?~ She thought as she saw the card in her hand. "I activate Cup of Ace!" She shouted as a coin appeared in the middle of the field. "Depending on what the coin lands on, either you or me gets to draw two cards!" The coin flipped and everything seemed to go in slow motion.

~If I don't get heads...It's all over...~ She thought as she closed her eyes. ~Please...!~

Klink!

Zeiya paused for a few moments, then timidly opened her eyes to see the coin landed on heads. Hope began to fill her body as she drew two cards. At the instant she saw the cards, her frowned and looked at her blue eyes with a worried expression. The mighty dragon looked at her and simply nodded its head. Unsure, Zeiya hesitated before continuing her move.

"I activate the Ritual card End of the World once again!" She shouted as the Hexagon reappeared. "This time, I'm sacrificing Blue Eyes white Dragon!" The dragon let out a pitiful roar as it disappeared in the blue flames. "Come out, Demise, King of Armageddon!"

A giant completely covvered in Black and white armor holding a halberd in his hands stepped out of the dying flames (ATK). He raises up his weapons and sticks it int he ground as the entire field burst into flames.

"By paying 2000 life points, I can destroy all the cards on the field except Demise!" she said, using her arms to protect her from the burning flames.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 pm

"Is that... the Destiny draw?" Kariya said, looking at Zeiya's field. The chances of her drawing both cards were slim to know, especially in this situation. "So, this is her Spirit Technique, is it?"

Takuro was shocked to see a monster that destroyed all cards on his field. As they were engulfed in the flames, he pointed to his Immortal and said, "Don't forget girly that when this lizard dies, it takes everything with it! Your last little hope's going up in flames!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm

"Round two, Mantis, direct attack!" Shane pointed at the opened monster zones, pulling the trigger on his 'gun'. The Mantis creature gave a rattling cry, lunging forward with it's hand raised, ready to inflict hell upon the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:45 pm

"Grrr....." Demise was quickly destroyed as fast as he was summoned. "At the least, we're equal! It's all gonna depend on luck now!" she shouted. "I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Shuho flipped up his face down card and said, "You won't be hitting me directly! I activate Synchro Spirits, and this trap card allows me to remove a Synchro monster in my grave from play to bring out its Synchro Materials!" The winged warrior and the dark Sphere both appeared onto the field in defense move. (Def:1000) (Def:0)

Takuro glared lightly as he drew his card. He looked at it with a sour face. "Guess I'll just play this card in defense mode and end my turn. That's all I need right now, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Zeiya drew her next card and raised her eyebrow befoore placing it on her field. "I summon Decoy Dragon in attack mode! Turn end!" A small, innocent looking dragon appeared on the field as it tilt its head towards Takuro.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:57 pm

"Whatever, destroy Chaos End Master then." The Mantis changed it's target, allowed by the interruption of it's original attack, rising the scythe and striking down upon the angelic figure.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm

The monster was destroy as Shuho looked on at his field. He closed his eyes as he hoped for the one card that could help him out of this situation. "If that's all you got, I'll be ready to take you down next turn!"

Takuro looked at the small creature and pointed at it with mocking laughter. "You really think something like that's gonna beat me? You must be so damn HIGH! I draw." He drew his card and looked at it with an interesting idea. "I summon Reptillian Medusa. Sacrificing my lower level card to do so." With the disappearance of a small female snake creature, a larger purple snake woman took its place. (LV6 Atk:2200) "I think I'll end it there. Wouldn't wanna go atacking and running into that stupid White Dragon again."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 pm

ZEiya recoiled and stepped back at the sight of the hidious reptile as he drew her next card. ~This isgetting us nowhere...~ she thought as she put the card face down. "I'll just end my turn with this."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm

"Cut the hero bullshit out!" Shane spoke with authority, eyes of gold locked upon the current King. As their runners turned a corner of purple flame, it was as if the world had stopped around them. "You're all the same, every last one of ya. You think you're so high and mighty, that no one can touch you because you're on the side of good. Well I got a question for you, kid. What is good in this world? Who defines good other than ourselves? You're no hero, you're just some kid on a device that I invented, bragging about things you can't acheive. I'll let you in on a little secret......." Shane scowled as he ended his turn "I've been toying with you this whole time. Do you think I care about the fate of the world? This whole time I've just been keeping you're focus on me...." he smirked "and off the innocent civilians leaping to their death right now."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Takuro drew a card and said to her, "Well, this is pretty boring. Its about time we got back on track here. I activate Gluttony Fang! With this spell card, I get to draw a card for every Venom trap card in my graveyard, and I've got four right now." He drew his four cards, then four trap cards in his graveyard popped themselves out. "After that, I have to send all those Venom trap cards back to my deck, but that just means I can draw em later."

Shuho glared as Shane as he heard his words. He wasn't fighting to be a hero, or to save anyone, or even to be a good guy. He felt it was something he needed to do, and he was following that feeling. He'd set things up so far, but it all came down to his next draw. "Too bad for you I've been prepping up since move one. Now it's my turn." He drew his card and looked at it. It was just what he wanted. "I summon Light and Darkness Envoy in attack mode!" A man with a black and white sword and matching armor appeared onto the field. (LV4 Atk:1700) "This is a monster that can't be Normal Summoned, but if I add a Light and Darkness Dragon back to my hand from my grave, it can be Special Summoned! Now I sacrifice Sphere of Chaos and my Envoy card to bring out my Light and Darkness Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 pm

"What?!" Zeiya stood there, dumbfounded as Takuro quickly recovered his hand while Zeiya had nothing. "That's not fair!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next