Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:32 pm

"Hmph! The only thing I'm wondering is why is that little bitch HELPING that fucked up bastard!" Yuki shouted, then winced in pain as she held onto the wound in her chest. "Just what in hell's name is going on here?!"

Kazu peeked into the room where the GX heroes were. He should have just ran out and head to Satellite as fast as he could, but it didnt seem necessary since he told Shuho the important fact. At the least, he wanted to tell the three what Takuro has in mind. "hey!" He said to Darren and Seth, running up to them. Soon, he started to explain everything he heard Takuro and Kariya was saying to the last sentence.

"Yah!" Zeiya cried as Takuro suddenly appeared before him. She instantly recognized the voice and glared at him. "You! What did you do to Seiki?! Give her back!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Harley tried to associate with the girl. He saw pain in her eyes last time he was around her. That wasn't fun, but hearing what had happened to her made it all clear. "We gotta help her." Harley nodded to shuho, picking up the speed as they drew closer to the Amusement park.

"That's exactly what I mean." Seth reached onto his hand, removing the Ring from his hand. "If they need our support, our abilities to make them stronger, I have to do everything I can." He placed the ring into his pocket. "The kid is somehow related to me, right? Then he should have the same potential."

Earth-shaking roars came from behind the Blue-haired girl, towers of flame rising up and illuminating the night. The glass left from the abandoned merchandise stands and ticket booths rattled and shattered, blasting into the pathway as a black armored Duel Runner rode in, stopping just short of them. Red light glowed from under the metal, a skull of crimson painted across the front. The rider dismounted, the flames behind his runner slowly lingering down but still remained alive. Black boots walked the range between the two others. "Picking on little girls, eh Taky?" The warped voice of X spoke from behind the mask he wore, lifeless eyes meeting the green-haired man. "Makes me question you, buddy."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:51 pm

"So, That's what happened..." Darren said as he closed his eyes. "Sankishin... Kariya is dead. I couldn't protect him, and now things are even worse than before. The girl said something about having no other choice, that she made too many mistakes. Takuro's gotta be manipulating her somehow. Yuki, its like Seth said, we're needed now more than ever..... but going now would just make things worse."

Takuro started to laugh at Zeiya's words and called out, "Uh, sorry. I've grown a little attached to the girl. We've had a good ol' time just talking, torturing, filling her life with general misery and sorrow. All the while telling her again and again 'This never would have happened if Zeiya was a better friend." His fun stopped when he saw X make his appearance. "Oh, its you. Talk about a sight for sore eyes..." He sounded somewhat annoyed, as if hoping for him to be out of the picture by this point. He knew to keep his thoughts in control considering what X could do, so he made sure to keep his mind locked. "Don't you... I dunno, have something else you could be doing right now?"

Shuho started to pant as he was trying to run faster and faster. He closed his eyes wishing that there was a better way. His deck and his arm both started to glow as his Duel Runner started to ride out from behind him. Shuho turned in hearing the engine, jumping up as he sat on it and inserted his deck. He rode up to Harley and grabbed him, scooping him up so they could ride together. It didn't take long after that for them to see X, Takuro, and Zeiya all together. "She's already surrounded, and that's the guy from before! Harley, sorry if I sound selfish, but its time I settled the score with that guy."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Zeiya jumped and backed away after X suddenly appeared behind her. She shook her head and glared at Takuro.

"Liar!" she shouted. "Stop spouting out lies and give back Seiki! She has nothing to do with this, you sicko!"

"Even if we're needed, we can't really move with the injuries we got." Yuki scoffed, glaring at nothing in particular. "Manipulation...now where have i heard that before." her sarcasm laced over her tongue as she sneered at the thought. "At any rate, Seth, you better check up on the brats...I have a bad feeling after seeing that green snake asshole bandit."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Seth siad nothing, only waited silently as the decision would be made to act. When Yuki suggested that he find the new team, he nodded. "I can get there as fast as I can. You two need to heal." He turned "I'll come back when it's over." With that, he exited, mounting his runner and taking off toward the flames.

"What's the matter, Taky, you look like you're seeing a ghost? Well, then again, you are." X chuckled as he walked over to them, hands slipped thumbs deep into his pockets. "You can stop trying to hide your thoughts, I'm not interested in whatever bullshit you have planned with your new freaky adoptive incest situation." He stopped just slightly, turning to the sound of another duel runner. "Well, looks like my other thing to do just arrived." He brought his hand up, his index finger extended. "Actually......I have something else you might like." His hand opened, a smokey purple energy surrounding it. In the streets of Neo Domino, it was as if a switch had gone off and every mind had changed at once. Men, women, and children stopped whatever they were doing, every awoke from sleep, eyes stuck upon, and began to march. They filed into the streets, mindless, moving to their matser's will. "I'd give it about an hour. They're heading to the B.A.D., to the crater we emerged from. Soon there won't be a damn soul in Neo Domino." X spoke as if it was an everyday occassion, not a hint of regret in his words. "No point in running a city with no one in it, huh?"

"Dude, trust me, I get it." Harley slapped Shuho on the shoulder in a friendly manner "You got this masked freak! Let's go hero it up!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Darren nodded as Seth left the room, then going back to Yuki. "I think its time I told you the other reason why we were brought here..." Darren said lightly. "We were brought to guide those kids, give them something that they could use to stop this evil. I gave Shuho my dueling ability and heart, you gave Zeiya your courage and strength... or at least you tried to... and Seth gave Harley a deck and acceptance of his darkness. That's what we were suppose to do first, but Kariya told me we all had something else to give them as well..." (Ending that there as a cliffhanger. Post Yuki's reaction if you want, but that's how their part ends for now.)

Shuho's eyes widened as he was able to hear what the man said. He pointed out at him and said, "No way in hell that's gonna happen!" He stopped the Duel Runner, looking over to X's ride and said, "Harley, this is the part where you get off. Sorry to say, but you've got no experience with Turbo Duels and the damage here is real. I don't wanna put you in that kinda risk..."

Takuro's face became a grin again as he turned back to Zeiya. "The heroes show up just when you need em, eh little Zeiya? Tell ya what... you actually find a way to beat me, and I'll tell you where the little princess is. Then again, I can tell you're so fucked up right now that you couldn't do jack shit to me if you tried!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Zeiya's eyes widen as she clenched her fist. "I'll beat you!" She shouted as she activated her duel disk. "I'll beat you and save Seiki! You're nothing but a cold, heartless man!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Harley nodded to Shuho, getting off of the ride. "I'll stay here and keep Zeiya sane. This freak tries anything and I'll deal with him myself!" He punched his palm, trying to act braver than he really was. He rushed over to Zeiya, turning just slightly to make eye contact with the masked man.

"So the bitch couldn't take you after all?" X stepped toward his runner, his hand sliding over it with each move forward. "Shuho Kazeyama, the new King, or as we called it in my day, King of Games. That's funny, my buddy Seth used to have that title too." He mounted his runner, leaning back in his seat "You hero types are all the same. You think this is some fairy tale world, that the good guys always win." He slid his deck into the runner, it coming to life in a torrent of hellfire. "This sin't the place for this duel.....follow me." He reved the throttle, lifting his runner up in a wheelie and turning, rocketing off back into the clearing, the flames running next to Shuho.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 pm

"Yeah, and you're ugly," Takuro said as he lifted up his arm, revealing a duel disk upon it. It activated as he grinned wickedly. "Gotta tell you though, I'm a liiiiittle different from the others. When I duel, I make sure the duelists feel the pain of the monsters instead of just their own. Think you got the balls for that?"

Shuho clenched the handle of his Duel Runner and followed the masked man where he intended to go. He was prepared for the battle, knowing victory wasn't guaranteed, but at the same time he needed to win. This was the only way to save the city and protect the people. He knew this was what he needed to do, but the battle with the other Dark Signer still left his mind and body weakened.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 pm

"You're so annoying!" Zeiya shouted as she drew her sixth card. "If all you're gonna do is talk, then I'll just have to shut your mouth I summon a monster in dfense mode and end with two facedowns!" The three facedown cards lit up as she ended her turn. "I'll do whatever it takes to get Seiki back!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Harley ran just outside of the flames, cupping his hands around his mouth. "Zeiya! You can do this! Just keep him out of your head!" He hoped somehow his words would give his fellow Caller some courage. She didn't know him very well, hell he was little more than a stranger, but right there he wanted zeiya to know she had a friend near by.

The two duelists raced on until they arrived where needed to be. X stopped his runner, looking back to Shuho until he had arrived next to him. "You have an hour" he said nonchalante "If you can beat me you're worthy of protecting these people. I win, I kill you, your friends, and everyone in Neo Domino. Those are the stakes of the game." He reached up, pulling his hood back. Dar brown hair fell unruly just to his neck. "If we're doing this right, it's only right you see your opponent." He brought his hands up, thumbs under the mask, pulling it up and off of his face, tossing it behind him. The mask shattered on impact. The duelist known as X turned to the other, lines of red going from just under his eyes down his face, as if crying streams of blood. He opened his eyes, black and gold meeting Shuho. "I'm Shane Pelletier."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Takuro drew his card, grinning as he picked one up and placed it down. "I'll play this one, but I'll put it in attack mode. Reptilian Gorgon in attack mode!" A female snake-like creature appeared onto the field in front of him. (LV3 Atk:1400) "Now I think I'm gonna have this thing attack your little defense monster!"

Shuho looked at the man, seeing his face reminded him of Darren Seth and Yuki. Something about it was... similar. He shook his head as he moved his hand to his deck to draw his cards. "Thanks for the update, but I'm not even gonna think of losing. Shane, I won't let it end here, so let's go!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 pm

"Yeah, whatever kid." Shane did the same, initiating his runner. Above them, the sky darkened ever further, purple flames crawling, forming into the sign of the spider that appeared on his arm. On the ground, the same event occured, locking the duelists and their runners inside, promising no escape until the duel was over. Shane reved back, launching ahead of Shuho. "Try and keep up now. I don't want to be too bored with this one."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Zeiya grinned as the card flipped up, revealing a robotic rabbit. "When Mecha Bunny is flipped up, I can choose a card and the owner of that card is dealt 500 damage!" The rabbit bounced up and hits Takuro before being destroyed by the snake woman. "Furthermore, when it's destroyed in battle, I can summon another one in facedown defense mode!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Takuro watched as the rabbit was destroyed and he took 500 points of damage. "Ohh, not bad. A few more of those and I might actually start to feel it. Three face down cards are all I'm gonna need. Your go, babe."

Shuho revved his Runner as he launched himself just as fast. He glared as he started to catch up to Shane. He looked at the corner and turned himself towards the inside of the corner so he could try to make it first.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:56 pm

"My turn! Draw!" Zeiya cried out as she drew her next card. "I summon Rose, Warrior of Revenge!" A ninja wopen with a red ponytail appeared on the field (ATK 1600) "Now I'll tune my Level 2 Mecha Bunny with my Level 4 Warrior! Synchro Summon! Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" The two monsters disapepared only for an enormous dragon whose body looked like ice to appear (ATK 2300).

"I activate his ability! By sending a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can return a card to your hand! I'll discard two cards to send your Gorgon and that middle facedown back to your hand!" The large dragon started to flap its wings as the giant gusts pushed back the two targets.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm

"WAY TO GO!" Harley cheered seeing the new dragon take the field. For an evil mastermind, this Takuro guy wasn't really putting up much of a fight. Harley was hoping that zeiya could finish this one easy.

Shane would not have it, otherworldly power runnig through his Duel Runner as he literally blazed by Shuho.....only to slow down and allow him to pass. "Start off kid, I don't feel like it."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:00 am

Takuro started to chuckle, which only turned into a powerful cackle as he revealed one of his face down card. "You moron! Did you really think I didn't see that coming? I activate my trap, Serpent's Restraint! When a monster effect is activated, this negates that effect and that monster's attack power gets reduced to zero." From the card sprang a green sword-like weapon. With incredible speed, it struck the chest of the monster before its ability could take full effect. The poison ran through with horribly painful results, reducing its attack power to zero. "Oh yeah, don't forget what I said... in this duel, you feel all the pain the monsters feel."

Shuho drew his cards, drawing a sixth to make an even set. He looked at his hand remembering what he'd dealt with in the last battle. He picked up a single card and said, "I play Destiny Hero Diamond Dude in attack mode!" The diamond incrusted hero onto the field, holding its arms out. (LV4 Atk:1400) "With its ability, I check the top card in my deck. If its a normal Speed Spell, I can activate it on my next turn without paying the cost." He flipped up the top card and it was Speed Spell - Angel Baton. He sent it to the graveyard and placed one card face down in the spell/trap zone. "That's it for me."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 am

The moment the sword made contact with Brionac, Zeiya stopped moving. Her eyes were wide and time seemed to stop before the reality of pain hit her like a bulldozer. Gripping her chest as tight as she could, she cried out in pain and anguish as she fell to her knees, trembling as she felt something corsing through her body.

"W-What....?" she managed to say as her entire body trembled. She slowly raised her head; her wide eyes staring at Takuro in fear. "I.....end my turn...." An uneasy feeling started to well up inside her, just like the time fighting the man in the white armor. She felt weak and powerless facing Takuro.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 am

Takuro started to laugh out like a madman as he looked at the pathetic excuse for a duelist Zeiya had become. "You're the one who's suppose to save the world from something like me? Holy shit is this just pathetic! I draw!" He picked up his card and immediately pointed at Zeiya's monster. "No need to wait. I'll just have my monster attack your poor excuse for a weakened creature. Go, Serpent's Strike!" The female lunged out at Zeiya's monster, but not before Takuro revealed another of his cards. "I activate a trap, Venom's Sword! For this turn, a Reptile monster I control gains 1000 attack points but it can't destroy a monster in battle that turn. It also reduces the attack of whatever it hits to zero, but its a little too late for that. So, here's another dose of poison from my Venom Sword!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am

Zeiya's eyes widen even further after seeing his monster rushing over to her dragon. The sword slashed down at Brionac, who roared in pain. Zeiya cried out even more as she felt a blade's slash on her chest. The pain was so unbearable that she put her arms on the ground, completely keeling over to the pain on her chest.

"I-It hurts...." she managed to say as tears started to well up in her eyes. Compared to the freak she met before, this guy was insane and merciless. An image of Seiki came into her mind and Zeiya rubbed her eyse free of tears as she staggered up to her feet, falling down once or twice. "T-This...This is nothing..." she croaked. She couldn't give up. Not when she was face to face with Seiki's kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 am

"Well, glad to see your up..." Takuro said as Zeiya lost 2400 life points from the attack. "I was just about to add the final touch and all. Didn't want you killing over before that. From my hand, I activate Venom Ignite! This trap can only kick in when Venom's Sword is used successfully. The monster it hit gets destroyed. It's what you call a Combo Trap Card. You use one, and the you can use another, chainin' em off as much as you can for the most damage! But I don't have to tell you... see for yourself!" The venom within the body of the Ice Barrier Dragon became like an acid, burning away at its insides. It slowly melted away at its body until nothing was left. "That's all I NEED for now, so I'll call it there kid."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:02 am

Zeiya bit her lip, trying not to cry bloody murder to the feeling of her body melting from the inside out as she drew her card. "I summon...a monster in defense mode...and end my turn...." ~I can't...I'm sure one of his facedowns will try to do something if I attack right now...I just have to hold on!~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 am

"Well not... this is more boring than I thought..." Takuro said as he drew his card. "I think I'll play a magic card this time. Reptillian Poison! This special little card switches one of your defense monsters into attack mode. And as an added bonus, it reduces the attack of the card to zero! How's about one more heaping helping of poison, little Zeiya?!" As the female spit a stream of poison from its mouth at the card, its effect seemed to give no pain for once. "Takuro, you sadistic bastard! This has gone far enough!"

A man in white armor started to walk down towards them. He had no mask, showing his blond hair and face to Zeiya, a face she already knew. "Well, look what the cat spit up," Takuro said with a glare. "Not that it isn't a great reunion to see you RUIN my fun, but didn't I off you just a little while ago?" The man closed his eyes as his chest started to glow. It was glowing red with the marl of a red serpent shaped dragon. "Jack Atlus saved my life... My armor was monitoring my vital signs. I asked Jack Atlus to find the child Signer and keep her protected. When my life ended, he was informed automatically and took them to the site. The five Signer marks are now my lifeline, but it is only temporary..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 am

The card flipped up, revealing a simple jar. Suddenly, a single eye opened as well as a giant grin.

"K-Kariya...You..." Zeiya was left speechless as she saw the blonde boy who once tried to take her Spirit. She bit her lip before turning around and facking Takuro, hatred buring in her eyes. "Morphing Jar's ability activates! When it's flipped, we both discard our hands and draw five cards!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next