Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)

Go down 
+4
Agari Seizu
Dimly
Delovere Leigh
Takato Rutherford
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:30 am

"Can't blame the for being worried. I think you have more than just twirling a staff in your skill set, though."

He reached down for his sword, but as he did, Raven leveled his faithful sword Azrael to the horizon, seeing how a blade matched with the image of the lady summoner. He shook his head, strapping the sword again to his back.

"If it wasn't for all of the religious context, I would even say one of these," Raven motioned to his side where one of his faithful gun hung, "would suit you fine. Maybe if we take care of this Sin thing, you can give one a try?"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:53 am

Takato leaned forward and seemed to inspect her eyes slightly with his own amber gaze. He would almost appear quite intensive if not for the sheer awkwardness of his height and hers. The difference a staggering one. Slowly he hummed under his breath throughout his inspection, growing more concerned at what he saw in her. She was fine. Tired, maybe, but fine. From what he could tell anyway. No mind controlling agent or brainwashing memory removal-thingy, just, tired. That is what worried him the most.

"You attacked Yuna."

He leaned back while saying this, scratching his head in curiosity. He honestly wasn't sure what to say but the truth...and the truth was a brutal thing at times. Still, he wasn't about to leave it at that. He placed another hand on her slim shoulder and sighed between his teeth, letting loose a small daunting mumble under his breath. Unsure how to place what he would say next. "You did more than that..."

He shook his head.

"Say? You said something absurd about not letting you kill anyone..."

That, sadly, made more sense in the context of what had happened. And what the Magi was saying.

&&&&&///&&&&&//&&&&&//&&&&&//&&&&&

Yuna placed her hands behind her back nervously and said nothing. No surprise considering the whole discussion within the situation. She was silent for several second, looking away. She had never begin truly against weapons such as that. Whatever it took to beat Sin. Still, her friends and family had other such thoughts and she wasn't about to turn away their opinions, especially when Wakka was involved. "Maybe...maybe someday I-I can give that a try..."

The polite, unspoken "not now" was pretty obvious.

Tidus missed this completely and was more focused on working. No shock considering that he personally had little care for religious precepts and such. In the background, in earshot at least, Wakka and Lulu could be heard talking amongst their footstesps little by little. It wasn't about anything important, but bits and pieces were being picked up. Something that Tidus wasn't going to let go unmentioned.

"Wow..they're kinda loud."

////////

OOC ; FILLER
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:33 am

Even with him staring at her eyes so deeply like that didn't seem to faze her, blinking a bit as she seemed more confused than shocked. Seeing him doing nothing but staring at her, she opened her mouth to say something until he finally spoke. At that moment, her right arm twitched ever so slightly, but enough for her to notice it as she frowns.

"I did...? I don't remember..."

Now she was getting a bit more visibly annoyed. It felt like there was just a big, empty hole in her memories. Zora thinks for a moment again before a sense of realization hits her when she heard Takato's answer to her question. At this point, her right hand was scratching at the sheets of her bed, most likely unconsciously as the demon girl sighs softly to herself.

"That...may not be far from the truth." she finally said, forcibly curling her fingers into a ball while running her free, human hand through her blue hair. She takes a deep breath, pausing before exhaling out as she avoids looking at Takato directly. Every fiber of her tired being was tensing up all of a sudden...Almost screaming to jump up and do something she would most likely regret. It was clear she was trying to hold herself back. "Is there a room I can be alone in...? I just...It's hard to describe, really...I..." Her tone sounded a bit more tired and forced compared to but a few moments ago, releasing her hair as she rests her head onto her hands, her human hand gripping onto the demon hand tightly as if she was afraid it would lash out unintentionally.

"I feel...empty...Sort of. Not really empty, not really emotionless....But any sort of small, annoying trigger will set me off. It's happened before....or at least that's what Kuro tells me."

Speaking of which, she hasn't seen any sense of the black cat in a while. This only further confirmed her worst fears since it seems like whenever she get into this kind of 'mood', he's always gone. "I don't remember anything before I apparently pass out...then I'm kind of in this sort of...I guess you can call it a lull...? It's as if..." Another sigh as she buries her face into her hands out of annoying frustration now before glancing up at the Magi. To anyone else, it would seem like she didn't have a care in the world with the kind of dull and blank expression she had right now.However, with the amount of time they've spent together, Takato could surely sense the uneasiness and desperation Zora was giving off just from her words alone, which sounded forced and strained to speak the following words.

"I need to be alone. Until we get to Luca...I feel like I'll kill them the moment I even hear a single whisper out of their mouths or if I see them without any hesitation. I feel dead, Takato...That's the easiest way for me to explain this....this feeling right now. I'll do something...I'll say something without meaning to, and I won't feel even a hint of remorse. Raven...Lulu....Yuna..."

Just speaking the three names gave a physical reaction, her right arm tensing up with each name and digging her fingers into her palm, almost as if she would snap just from thinking about them. She didn't know why this was the case...And she didn't want to find out why. Not in her state.

"Is...there another room? Or is this the only one we have?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:06 pm

"That they are."

Raven stretched his neck, taking up his coat and his sword, seeing that his job was done. He nodded to Yuna, and even added a slight nod to Tidus, despite any opinions he had of him.

"I'm going to....try and sleep."

And with that, he disappeared into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17