Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FINAL Battle of Saffron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:07 am

"You seem happy... so we must've won, right?" Akio said. He stood up and started to return his Pokemon one by one. With a small sigh, he said, "So what are you gonna do now that Team Rocket is gone for good? I mean, I don't think they can come back if their master plan was stopped just like that."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:09 am

"Happy? I have no idea what in the world you're talking aobut..." He grumbles, ignoring Akio as he starts moving without him. "Whetehr Team Rocket is gone for good is not for me to want to waste time finding out....I'm heading back to Professor Oak to turn in my PokeDex. Whether you're coming with me or not doesn't concern me. Either way, I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 am

"He wait!" Akio said as he held his hand out. "Whatever your reason, your still a trainer now, and we still owe each other a battle. What do you say we wait until the Pokemon League? I mean... I know how you feel about keeping Pokemon with you and training them, but they got stronger with you and like being with you. Ask them... I think they'd want a chance to be on a stage like that."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 am

"...." Zeiro thought for a moment at what Akio said, shaking his head as he contineus to the stairs. "The Pokemon League isn't worth wasting my time in my opinion...and who ever said I talked to pokemon? That's ridiculous." HE was trying to play dumb once again, mainly because he ddidn't want Akio to know about his powers despite witnessing it multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:20 am

"Hey, I've seen it," Akio said, glaring at him slightly. "More than once, you knew exactly what Pokemon were thinking and you were able to figure out what they wanted to say. Don't try to hide it now." He crossed his arms once again. "Besides, calling the League useless is almost like saying all we did here was useless too. I know you don't believe that much."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:51 am

"Believe what you will...My word still stands." HE simply said as he tosses Akio something. It was his PokeDex. "Do me a favor and hand that to the Professor..I'm moving on ahead, unlike you. I gotten a majority of it done and I'll pick it up after I do a little something." With that, he opens the door and leave teh roof.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 am

Akio blinked as he was still confused, but if he was going to be at the Pokemon League, that was all he needed to know. He thought to himself for a moment, wondering what he should do in the meantime. "He wants me to go back to Pallet Town... beyond there is Cinnabar. I haven't been there yet." He started to walk to the edge of the roof as best as he could, looking back to see Sierra was still there. He walked over to her, picking her up as best as he could as he thought for a moment. "On second thought... I should take the stairs..." He was going to fly down, but his Pokemon weren't in the best condition for that, so he went down by the stairs and straight to the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:21 am

After making sure his pokemon were healed at the pokemon Center, Zeiro returned to Celedon City. Although he and his pokemon had....fond memories of this place, he had to go here in order to get to a town as fast as he could. He've gotten a bicycle from a strange old man who talked nothing but loving his Rapidash and was going to fully use it to his advantage, finding himself at the start of Cycle Road.

"Well...Here goes nothing..." With a deep breath, he pushes himself off and his bicycle starts going down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The FINAL Battle of Saffron
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3