Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FINAL Battle of Saffron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The FINAL Battle of Saffron Empty
PostSubject: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:37 am

With the fall of the Gym, Akio was on the ground. He let out a small groan and shook his head and said, "Ow... what happened... Wait, there's rubble everywhere! How did..." The area around him was scorched and ash was everywhere around them. "This is... Moltres?" He looked around, seeing no sign of the fiery bird, only Meladii not far from him. "Oh, I almost forgot! Hey!" He stood up slowly, walking over to her as he was still injured from what had happened. He started to shake her body and said, "Hey, wake up! Are you alright?"

Aki's eyes showed obvious anger as she looked at her monitors, gauging the situation. Her hands were in her kimono sleeves as she let out a small sigh. "All three of them were defeated and now all I have are the remaining pieces..." A Pokeball with a Thunderbolt was on the table. It wasn't easy to get as Volt had wanted to hold on to Zapdos at first. The Icy Articuno was in its ball as well, closer to her side, and she was looking outward at a nearby window where a flaming phoenix was headed towards her.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 am

"Nnnghh....." Meladii groans, shifting her body as she opens her eyes. "Ahh...Akio...? Where are we?" She sits up, wincing in pain as she held her scraped arm. "What happened...?"

"I hope you're damn happy, woman." A hiss was heard as Koreik appears in front of Aki, placing the pokeball rather angerly on the table next to Zapdos. The pokeball contained Moltres, of course, as Koreik glares at Aki through his blood soaked face. There were many injuries, blood, and irritation all over his body from the battle and explosion. "Just be glad I decided to keep Moltres instead of letting it go...This thing brought me hell."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Akio smiled as he saw her waking up. His fears were put to rest as she opened her eyes. "Hey, your okay!" Akio said with excitement. He held out his arm to help her up, then said, "I'm glad you're safe... but now I need to go back to Saffron... You should stay here where its safe."

Aki's eyes glared at the Pokeball. She grinned and said, "Good... that makes a full set. Now then... do you want to tell me why you lost to a child?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Meladii accepts is outstretched arm, pulling herself up as she looks at Akio. "W-Wait, you're going to fight Aki?! Are you nuts?! Look how injuired you and your pokemon are, Akio! Besides, I'm sure Koreik's there with her!"

"Like you could do any better...I didn't really lose, per say." He grunts, glaring down at the woman. "Besides, I didn't expect YOUR experiment to be in his hands...It was suppose to be with the healer kid. How was I suppose to react from that?" He holds out his hand. "Now, as promised, you're going to give me the Protector as you promised."

(Yes, I know you need a trade to evolve it and yes, it does seem too early, but at the same time, it'll be that hidden epicness o3o)
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Akio looked around for a moment, seeing no sign of the male. "He's definitely not here..." he said lightly. "But... I gotta do it. If I don't go, Zeiro and Serra will be doing it alone. I'd take my Pokemon to the Center, but there's not that much time." He moved his hand down, reaching out for his Pokeball but his arm was aching.

Aki gave a small grin, rolling a Pokeball across the table to him. "This one has it," she said before closing her eyes. "It looks like if you want something done right... you do it yourself. I'll get rid of those two. Besides, Serra is there as well. She may still have a use."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:10 pm

"Wait! You can barely move as it is, akio!" Meladii grabs onto his arm as he tries to move. "Besides, we're all the way back in Viridian City! Are you trying to say your injured Fearow will take you back?!"

Koreik pikes up the pokemon and hisses, galring inside it. "You did this on purpose...Why are you giving me a grass pokemon?" He grunts, releasing the Gloom inside who was holding the item. He snatches it away as he leaves the pokemon and the pokeball tehre. He turn his back to her, walking off as he gotten what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:00 am

Akio was stopped by her grab. He turned to her and said, "Well, what else can I do? If its between that and leaving them behind, I'll do what I can... Everything until now was so I can stop Team Rocket anyway, so I won't just let everyone else do all the work."

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:13 am

Meladii stares at the ground, pouting lightly before shoving him. Hard. "F-Fine! Do whatever yo uwant, stupid head! See if I care! I'm still a Rocket after all!" She shouts, stomping the ground before she dashes away in anger.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 am

"B... that's not what I..." Akio said, calling out to her as he was saddened that she was leaving in such a way. It was true that he probably didn't have a chance in his state, but he couldn't just do nothing. He sighed lightly as he threw a Pokeball upward and into the air.

At Silph Co., Aki grinned lightly as she turned to the door. The time for visitors was soon approaching her, and she knew that all that she desired was close at hand. All she had to do was kill the children and that would be that.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:24 am

Koriek appears before Aki, bandaged up as he simply stares at her. "So? I don't believe you'd want an all out battle inside the building. Enclosed spaces were never your forte, anyways." He says, tossing around a pokeball in his hand.

Zeiro appears at what he believes to be near where Aki and Koreik are. He finally found a teleporter after beating Volt and was looking around. "...Don't tell me I'm the only one here right now..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 am

"You do have a point..." Aki said, smiling lightly towards Koriek. "I had planned to just let the building fall, but that didn't really work against the red cap boy. Taking things to a more open area may be best... Speaking of the boy... do you believe he is in a condition to make it here? I'd hate for him to be all alone."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 am

"Hmph...Unless he has a flying pokemon or a pokemon taht can teleport him, I doubt it." He grunts, glancing over to the side. "Besides, we already have a pest here...why not deal with him until the other arrives?"Zeiro hisses lightly, hiding himself even further as he holdso nto his pokeball.

"Ahh!! Aki!" Siera says as she enters the room, smiling. She too was teleported after defeating (?) Eric and was lsot for a good hour before hearing her mentor talking. "There you are! I was so worried about you!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 am

Aki's face immediately brightened as she opened her arms to wrap them around Sierra. She smiled and said, "There you are! I had wanted to do something about those Team Rocket fiends, but I was captured. There were too many for me... But now that you're here, I'm so relieved." Her eye looked outward and then turned back to Sierra. "Sierra, my dear. I'm afraid I overheard that there was a Rocket Agent disguised as a young boy who was pretending to infiltrate the building. They called him Zeiro. Does that sound like anyone you've seen?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:57 am

Siera returns the hug as Aki talks. "I knew they were lying! Zeiro and Akio said that you were with Team Rocket, but you would never be in league with them, would you?" She blinks lightly at her last statement. "E-Eh? B-But Zeiro's not a bad person! He can't really be in Team rocket....can he....?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:02 am

Aki's eyes and face gave an evil grin behind Sierra's back as she said, "Oh, I'm sorry if he deceived you deary, but I'm afraid I heard it myself. In fact, they even discovered that I had heard it and told him of me. He probably came here to do away with me. And Team Rocket took my Pokemon when they captured me... I'm practically defenseless..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:12 am

"H-Huh?! T-That can't be..." Siera looked absolutely heartbroken. Zeiro couldn't take the lies any longer, releasing his Arcanine as he steps out from his hidling place, glaring at Aki with blood thirsty eyes. Koriek lashes out a hand between him and Siera, playing along with the deception.

"That's enough out of you! I am in no ways in league with Team Rocket...A team taht YOU YOURSELF LEADS!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 am

"Oh? You'd say anything to keep your cover, wouldn't you?" Aki said, then turned to Sierra. "Don't listen to him, my dear. He wants you to turn against me because he knows he can't fight you. I know I don't ask you for much, but please don't let him get me. Just look at his eyes. He absolutely wants to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:28 am

Siera was confused, heart broken, and fearfuled as she kept switching from Aki and Zeiro. "I....Umm......I....." She couldn't decide who was right...Zeiro didn't seem like h was lying, but Aki was her mentor. Why would she lie to her? "I don't..."

Zeiro glares as he takes a step forward, only to take a step back as Koriek unleashes his Rhydon from its pokeball. "I suggest you turn yourself in, boy."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:43 am

"You see?" Aki said as she grabbed onto Sierra's shirt. "He'd even go as far as to attack the Veridian Gym Leader just to get to me! Well if that isn't a villain then I don't know what is... Please... protect me from him..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 am

"U-Uhhh...." She blinks, confused as Siera looks at Zeiro with widen eyes. He curse to himself, trying to think of what to do. His Arcanine, however, couldn't take it any longer. He jumps up to attack Aki only to be stopped as a stream of red light reveals Charizard blocking its path. It uses a Seismic Toss to toss Arcanine out of the way as it glares at Zeiro.

"Shit..." He was fucked. He cant just attack Siera. Not only taht, it was two against one.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:59 am

Aki grinned as her plan was moving along perfectly. Sierra would be able to defeat, or at least slow down, Zeiro, leaving her to do as little as possible to kill the boy. Deposing of Sierra afterwards wouldn't be hard. Of course, that was before a giant shell crashed in through the window and in between Zeiro and the three trainers.

Akio swooped down, his Ferrow holding him by his shoulders as he toughed down to the ground. He looked at Koriek with a glare, then turned to Sierra and said, "Hey, watch out, Sierra! That guy there works with Team Rocket! He just tried to kill me with Moltres!" Aki's eyes were simply wide with shock at the boy who broke in so easily. (If you really need an explanation as to how he got there so quickly, the Saffron Gym Leader was controlling the barrier. There ya go.)
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Siera cries out, covering her head with her arms. Her Charizard used its wings to prevent the glass from hitting its trainer. She looks at Akio with wide eyes. "W-Wha?"

"Do you have any proof, boy?" He s ays in a calm tone as his Rhydon steps forward quite angerly. "If you can't prove I'm a aprt of Team Rocket, your argument is not valid."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 am

As Akio was about to speak, his Pokeball dropped, and Eevee emerged out. Its body was scared and it seemed very frightened the moment it saw Aki, running behind Zeiro for protection. Akio turned to Sierra, almost ignoring Koriek's true logic as he said, "Sierra, you already know that Team Rocket has been bothering me for a while. If nothing else, at least help me with this guy! I..." His Ferrow fell to the ground, exhausted from the flight. "Oh no, Spearhead!" he ran to his Pokemon, trying to comfort it as Aki tapped Koriek's shoulder unnoticeably.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Zeiro picks up the terrified Eevee, holding it tightly as he glares at three before them. "Who are you going to believe...the two of us or those lying Gym Leaders?!"

"I....." She shook her head, confused beyond belief on what to do. "I don't know! LEave me alone!" She holds onto her head in confusion as Charizard step in front of her, glaring down at the two boys before him.

"I am NOT Covering for you." Koreik hisses to Aki.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Aki glared at them all before she yelled out, "Useless!" Her arms went into the air, three Pokeballs shooting out of the sleeves as Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno all appeared in a flash of light. "I would have preferred it if things didn't come to this, but the final stages of the plan as soon upon us."

Akio tried to run towards Zeiro, but he stopped, stumbling slightly as he was still injured from before. He was holding his own body as his eyes closed in frustration. "Meladii was right, I can't do anything like this!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron Empty

Back to top Go down

The FINAL Battle of Saffron
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next