Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FINAL Battle of Saffron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:50 pm

"A-Aki?!" Siera looks at her with wide eyes, only to cry out as she found herself floating, holding onto her neck. Charziard swung back to see Gengar holding his trainer hostage, opening its mouth to let out a stream of fire. Suddenly, he was sent flying past Zeiro and Akio as a strange pokemon stood next to Koriek. Its body looked as if it was made of brown rock with orange patches around its giant mass. Its hands had 3 grey rock fingers and his elbows extended past his upper arm as well as a rock mass at the end of its tail.

"It's too cramp to do anything...let's move." He said calmly as Alakazam appears, teleporting all of them at the roof of the building. "Rhyperior!" Rhyperior roars as he charges at Blastoise, pointing its horn at him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Akio's eyes widened as his Pokemon was struck by a strange creature he had never seen before. "What is that?!" Akio said. He pulled out his Pokedex, which also had no data on the strange Pokemon. Akio grunted as he knew that he and his Pokemon were in no shape to fight something like this... unless...

Akio turned to Zeiro, throwing him Eevee's Pokeball. "Zeiro, switchback!" he called out, hoping he would understand. As he did, the three birds of Legend started to fly, roaring out as Moltres swooped down, threatening to burn Sierra to a cindered ash. "Sorry dear," Aki said, her voice becoming much darker and more sinister. "I would have wanted to wait to do this, but you're just not useful to me anymore. You did well to keep an eye on the boy for me, even more to bring me what I needed for so long. You were practically a member of Team Rocket without knowing it, but its over now."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:20 pm

The pokemon huffs, not fazed by the massive Blastoise's hard shell as it glares at Akio. Zeiro fumbles to catch the pokeball in one hand, shoving it into his pocket as he tosses Akio's pokemon back to him.

"Gyarados!" STop Moltres!" He shouts as the large water pokemon fires off a Hydro Pump at the legendary bird.

"A-aki...." She gasps, not believing what she's hearing.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Akio caught the Pokeball as he immediately called out, "Specter, Psychic!" The Pokeball opened and a Gengar popped out. Its eyes started to glow as it send out a blast of psychic energy aimed directly at the Gengar holding Sierra. He then turned to the new, large Pokemon, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to fight so many things while still dealing with the three Pokemon of Legend in the sky.

Aki's finger pointed down at the blast of water as the bird of Thunder swooped in front of Moltres, zapping the water with a Thunderbolt without so much as a command while the lightning also moved to the origin of the water. The bird was unmoved, as if the idea that the water almost hit meant nothing. It was clear the collars were in full effect.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm

"WHAT?!" Zeiro shouts as Gyarados wa his by the thunder head on, roaring out as he immediately faints. He lets out a string of curses as he throws out another pokemon. "Nidoking, Hyper Beam! Arcanine, Extreme Speed!" Arcanine barks, disappearing as Nidoking appears form the pokeball. He opens his mouth, letting otu a beam of light towards Zapdos while Arcanine appears behind Moltres to attack.

The Gengar was hit, flying backwards and dropping Siera. She coughs, holding her neck to regain her breath.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:14 am

Aki snapped her fingers as Articuno let out a loud cry, filling the sky with a powdery blizzard that send shards of ice down at the two Pokemon. "You thought you could match the Legendary Might of these Pokemon?" she said with a grin. "There's only one Pokemon in this world that could challenge them, and it should be here..." Aki was stopped as the three birds looked up into the sky. Above them was a purple, almost human-like figure floating in the air.

Akio ran to Sierra, looking down to see if she was alright. He moved his hand to recall Aqua and Spearhead, leaving only Specter to handle the threats that were being faced.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 am

The two massive pokemon were hit by the blizzard, falling down on the roof as Zeiro glares at Aki. "Shit....What are we going to do? There's no way we can fight legendaries!"

"I-I'm ok..." She mutters as she regains her breathing. However, her heart was crushed. Her mentor...her most trusted friend...was a member of Team Rocket. She has tried to kill her. "A-Akio...." She starts sobbing on his shirt, overwhelmed by everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:34 am

"Legends aren't your problem now boy," Aki said as she looked up at the figure above them with a grin. "Team Rocket's most powerful experiment has arrived... It decided to go rouge not long ago, but we did research on the elemental abilities of Pokemon through that Eevee. With that, we were able to determine that the perfect power to lure it our lied within the very forces of Nature, the savage flames that can rewrite terrain, the bitter frost which almost nothing can survive, and the mighty thunder that strikes all. The only way to gain something strong enough was with these Pokemon, and now we can claim it again. The Pokemon Mewtwo!"

Akio gripped onto Sierra, knowing that it couldn't have been a pleasant feeling. He patted her back and lightly said, "Its okay... but its not over yet. If it hurts so bad, then try to talk some sense into her. First, though, we have to free those Pokemon. That's the only way she'll stop to listen."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:02 am

"Why....WHY!?" Zeiro shouts, glaring at Aki. "Pokemon aren't meant to be tools or weapons! They're companions! Friends! Family! I refuse to let you get away with this!" He dashes over to Aki, bringing back his fist to strike her with.

"You don't have any time to play around, boy." Koreik's familiar voice says as Rhyperior throws rocks at Akio and Siera.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:19 am

Aki's head moved back, bending over to dodge the fist as a Pokeball came from her sleeve. Vileplume emerged out, the large flower Pokemon, sending out a gas-like powder onto Zeiro. "Stay still from the Stun Spore, poor boy," Aki said with a grin. "My battle isn't with you now... I already have what I need..." From her opposite hand, a golden Pokeball was visible in her hands. "The Master Ball... Silph Co. greatest design made better by Team Rocket. If I use it to capture Mewtwo, then it will obey... You three, attack it now!"

The three birds charged at Mewtwo, who glared at them all as its hand moved forward. A large ball of Psychic power emerged and blasted out in an attempt to hit them, but Articuno cried out as it fired a beam of ice that seemed to neutralize it. With that, Zapdos sent a large bolt of electricity at the Psychic Pokemon who simply moved its arms as a large screen appeared to deflect the attack. It was truly a great battle, and Aki was able to use her crafted Pokedex to analyze all of Mewtwo's abilities as they were happening.

"Shadow Punch!" Akio called out as Specter threw his fists out, sending large dark fists outward at the rocks to smash them safely. "We won't let you guys do whatever you want! We'll stop you and free Moltres and the others!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:36 am

Zeiro's eyes widen both at Aki dodging and the sudden puff of yellow powder into his face. He tries to move it away, but ends up breathing in some of it. Immediately, he felt his body freezing up, unable to move properly as a pokeball falls from his pocket. At the same time, Arcanine dashes over to Vileplume with a Flame Wheel while Pidgeot flies out, heading towards Mewtwo and the three legendaries.

"G-Get away!" He tries to call out to Mewtwo. "I-If you come any close, they'll catch you!"

"You left yoru back open. Night Shade!" Koreik shouts as his own Gengar appears behind the three of them. ITs eyes glowed red as a dark energy starts attacking their minds. Siera cries out, holding onto her head in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:52 am

Aki looked at them with wide eyes as the Flame Wheel hit, catching her off guard. She fell back because of how close she was to the Pokemon, dropping the Master Ball as she hit the floor. She looked at Zeiro with an angry look as she eyed the ball. "I'll make sure Mewtwo destroys your mind for that, stupid boy!"

The Pokemon seemed to not be listening to Zeiro. It was more focused on the fight with the birds, a battle that was cracking the very roof they were on with flames, ice, lightning, and mental attacks so powerful they had physical form.

Akio yelled out in pain, holding his head as he was brought to his knees. The fight beforoe was bad enough but this, this bordered impossible. "You... why are you using Gengar... After what happened... Don't you care that its too weak to fight?!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:01 am

"S-Shut up! I'm not letting you get away with this!" Zeiro hisses as he tries to move his body. "A-Arcanine, Fire wheel!" Again, the fire dog rolls up into a ball, launching himself at Aki in a fiery wheel. "Mewtwo!!! Please listen to me!"

Pidgeot reached the legendaries, shouting out as it aims its attacks at the three birds. It didn't matter what it did - Gust, Whirlwind, Aerial Ace - none of its attack was working significantly...and it was getting hurt instead.

"As long as pokemon have a hint of life left in them, they can still fight! Gengar, finish them!" He shouts. The gas pokemon raises its hands to intensify the Night shade only to freeze. After am oment, it suddenly fell over as Koreik's eyes widen at the Charizard that was suppose to be out.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:11 am

"Ahhh!" Aki called out as she was struck, her Kimono sleeves starting to burn in the fire. She immediately ripped them off, revealing Pokeballs on her arms in a compartment designed to make it easier to get to them, Also there was something else. Aki grinned as she looked up and saw the battle taking its toll on all the Pokemon involved.

Mewtwo was obviously tired, and the three birds were ready to pass out. The purple Pokemon raised its arms, sending out a massive blast of Psychic energy outward. It sent all three birds down to the ground, knocking them all out as Mewtwo floated to the ground in exhaustion. That was when it happened. Aki swung her arm out, a collar shooting out of the mechanism and attaching around Mewtwo's neck. "HAH! Now we have it! The collars designed for Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno are perfect for containing even Mewtwo if its this worn out!"

Akio was panting, turning to Sierra as he said, Thanks... I owe ya..." He was about to say more, but then he fell onto the ground. "... Damn... My body won't move... Too... tired..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:36 am

"A-Akio!" Siera's eyes widen as she leans over to him.

"NO!" Zeiro's eyes widen as the collar attached itself to the purple man-made pokemon. He forces his body to move, lunging over to grab the Master Ball. "I-It wont matter if he has that collar! If I were...to use this Master ball and heal him, he can break free!" Safe to say, Zeiro ahd no way of throwing it sucessfully or sending out another pokemon with his semi parylized body.

"D-Dodrio, Tri-attack!"

Suddenly, a triangle of fire, ice, and lightning shot out towards Aki as a terrified Siera stood her ground. "I...I won't let you do this, Aki!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 am

Aki was struck off guard, falling back as she turned to look at the one who attacked her. "So, he couldn't kill you, could he?" Aki said, glaring at Sierra. "No matter, Mewtwo has more than enough power to finish you all, even injured! Mewtwo!" Her fingers snapped as the Pokemon held its head in pain. On its knees it seemed to cry out for a moment, and then, it stood up, glaring at the Dodrio with glowing eyes.

"Psychic attack!" Aki called out as the Pokemon moved its hand forward, sending a powerful wave of Psychic energy at Sierra and her Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 am

Siera's eyes widen as she cries out, holding onto her head in pain as she falls to her knees. Her Dodrio starts staggering even more, walking form side to side until it tumbles over Zeiro. "A-Aki!!!"

"Well now....it looks like our mission is complete." Koriek said, dusting himself off as he returend Rhyperior. "Shouldn't you get that thig in a pokeball?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:49 am

"The Pokeball I had in mind was misplaced thanks to these children..." Aki said, looking at all three of them. "Why not start by finishing them all? They DO seem to be the only things even capable of standing against Team Rocket now. Mewtwo!"

The Pokemon's eyes started to glow. It seemed prepared to send out a final devastating attack. As it did, a large stream of water came out, hitting Zeiro. It was Akio and his Aqua, both on the ground, but Akio was holding the Pokeball to indicate that he had done it. "Too bad... Stun Spore doesn't work... If you wash it off..." he said weakly. "Zeiro, go for it!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 am

Koreik rolls his eyes. "And here I thought leaving it in your hands would be a good idea...looks like I was completely wrong..." he grunts, crossing his arms. "Fine, let's get this over with..." His eyes widen, seeing Akio still alive and able to move around even a little bit.

Zeiro coughs out the water, using this as his chance. He quickly dashes over to Mewtwo, grabbing a hold of the pokemon as he hits the Master Ball on it. Even if by some chance he doesn't get captured in the ball, Zeiro was already using his healing abilities to restore Mewtwo's strength enough for him to break the collar.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:26 pm

"What?!" Aki called out as Mewtwo was in the ball. The ball had an unbreakable lock, meaning its capture was set and secure. Aki could only look in awe as the Pokemon was also being healed as well. She knew what this meant. The collar could control Mewtwo, even if it were captured, but this was much different. If it was at full strength, the collar would mean little to nothing if she wasn't the one who captured it.

Inside of Zeiro's mind, a voice echoed in. "Thank you, trainer of healing," it said to him.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm

"I told you...I would...stop you, Taem Rocket!!!" HE shouts tiredly as Zeiro continues to heal it. He staggers up, glaring at Aki and Koriek as he grips on the ball tightly. "There's no way...I would ever let you use a pokemon for your own selfish desires! And I'll make sure of that...Mewtwo, break from your binds!!!" He opens the Master Ball, releasing the fully healed Mewtwo in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:43 am

In a flash of Light, Mewtwo appeared, glaring down at the two trainers as the collar on its neck shattered with its power. The Pokemon raised a single hand, sending a mighty blast of Psychic power at the two. Aki's eyes widened as he was send flying, falling to the ground, or so it appeared...
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:50 am

"What?!" Koriek shouts, not expecting Mewtwo to be fully healed. HE wasn't able to do anything to prevent the matterless move, being sent flying back similarly to Aki. Zeiro, on the other hand, fell to the ground on his hands and knees, panting heavily as he was tyring his hardest not to pass out here and there. "D-Damn...I think...I did too much..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 am

Mewtwo waved his hand across Zeiro. He was using recover to restore his stamina and heal his wounds. He was doing the same to Sierra as well as Akio. He stared at Zeiro for a moment, then flew into the sky, flying away, as if drawn to something.

Akio stirred, starting to stand up as he looked around. "Hey, what happened to everything?" Akio said. With all that had happened, he passed out in the end of it all.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 am

Zeiro felt his strength slowly and surely recover, decreasing his fatigue as he slowly stands up. HE looks back at Mewtwo, blinking in confusion as he flies off. He could sense the gratitude in the pokemon, but no words he could hear from him. After a moment, he smiles lightly, turning back to Akio and the unconsious Siera. "What are you doing lazying around? Come on, we should probably go. "He said, returning all his pokemon to their pokeballs as he swings Siera up on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Battle of Saffron   The FINAL Battle of Saffron - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The FINAL Battle of Saffron
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next