Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 am

The sky was beginning to grow dark. The smell of horror was in the air as the gems of the four chosen duelists were sent to different areas. Shuho appeared in a dark corner of the B.A.D. area. He thought himself to be alone, at first. This was only because it was hard for him to see with the flashing lights of the power of the Chaos Gem and what he had used it for were still too new to him. His mind continued to remember the final world her heard before leaving. Everything was up to them, and the enemy already knew some of his abilities. He was beginning to feel like the weak link, but he would never say such a thing even to himself.

Meanwhile, within the Goodwin mansion, a large green gash appeared in front of the main hall. A cackling laugh echoed throughout the room as a black shoe appeared out of the gash. A pair of yellow eyes were visible through the plain as Takuro emerged, showing himself completely. "Ghuehehhehehe! Honey, I'm home!"

~Flashback~

"So, Seiki..." Takuro said as he walked to a back room and picked up a green and black duel disk. "You want that... not too hard. One problem though. My moves are a little limited right now. I've only got the powers limited to a Dark Signer thanks to a certain freak show in white armor. His damn armor and weapon is an Artificial Causality Weapon. That means its a man made device designed to negate powers that don't belong in this world. Well, mine kinda fall under that and his stupid jewelry can beat anything else. The only way this is gonna work, truly work, is if you and me go kick some white ass and destroy anyone who stands in our way."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 am

A flash of purple light casted the shadows away from the B.A.D. area, fading away to reveal the now transported body of Harley King. Harley looked around the area as the light from the gem faded away, trying to catch anything he could but to no avail.

"All alone."

He spoke to himself, nodded. This was just like the situations he was in before this. If there was one thing he knew, it was how to survive. He put on a grin, even though the situation didn't call for one. The excitment was too much to hold back. He looked down to the old Duel Academy disk on his arm. He would have to do something he had never done before and win, or else the world would be doomed. He didn't know what to expect, but clenched his fist, ready to face whatever came on his way.

He was a hero now, after all.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 am

"WAHHH!" Zeiya cried, appearing in the sky and falling flat on her butt. She looked around, barely able to recognize the area. "Ohhh...don't tell me I'm alone..." she muttered as she got up. After a quick survey of the area, she confirmed it was the B.A.D. area...the part of the area close to Seiki's home. The blue haired girl frowned, thinking about her friend. "Seiki...I hope you're all right..."

"So you're one of the 'Spirit Callers'..." Said a voice behind Harley as a hazy figure in a cloak approached him. "You don't even look like you can beat a 10 year old."

"Well, looks like we got a work cut out for us." Yuki said as she saw Takuro come out of the gash. She narrowed her eyes, only to widen them in disbelief as another figure came out. "Y-You!?"

Seiki walked out of the gash behind Takuro, her infamous lazy glare glancing around. "Looks like something's going on already."

"The hell! How are you able to walk around?!" Yuki hissed, prepared to pull out a card from her pocket. Something was fishy, and she was prepared to do the worse.

~Flash back~

"Hmph, is that it?" Seiki said. She started to go in a coughing fit, coughing more blood out. "Well first off, fix my god forsaken body or something. Can't exactly do shit in this state, even if I can't die from it..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 am

Harley's ears perked up at the words behind him. He took a deep rbeath, calming his heart that just wouldn't seem to beat any slower, and turned around. He crouched down just slightly, ready to defend himself. "Yeah, try saying that after you're face-down on the ground!" Hell yeah, tell him Harley! He praised himself on the inside for his sweet comeback, but that wasn't enough. "Alright dude, if you're the I gotta face, let's do this thing! I can't wait any longer!" He hopped in place, turning into a dueling stance.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Zeiro blinked. And blinked. And mentally face palm before letting out a heavy sigh. "All right, if you're so eagered to lose." he muttered as he pulled out his duel disk. Purple flames surrounded the two males, indicating the start of the duel. Zeiro drew five cards from his deck and glanced up at Harley. "You can have the first move, kid."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Harley shook, bringing his arm up. The Obelisk Blue duel disk initiated, his Life Points appearing. This was it! He drew five cards and an additional sixth, just like he saw on the television. He looked through his hands, cringing at a few of the monsters. ~I....I can't do this. I can't use these guys.~, ~Yes, you can.~ Harley looked to his right, again seeing the image of the same Shadow, who looked to him before disappearing. Harley turned back, looking to his cards.

"My move! I, uh, I Summon Zure, Knight of Dark World in attack mode!" He placed his card on the field, sparks bursting forth and revealing a wicked fiend holding an evil more vile sword (1800 ATK). "Then I set two face-downs! You're on....uh...UGLY!"

Last edited by xShanex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Zeiro nearly fell over after seeing Harley's verbal statement, staring at him with a weird expression as he drew his card. "Judging by your hesitation and lack of maturity, I'd say this wa syour first duel..." He managed to mutter under his breath as he glanced between his cards.

"I summon Ebon Magician Curran in attack mode!" HE declared as a little girl with long light brown hair appeared on the field. She was adorn with a black dress and black rabbit ears as well as a pink whip at her disposal. "Next, I equip her with Trial of the Princesses! This will raise her attack by 800 points! Now, attack Zure!" The little bunny girl draws her whip back before lashing it out towards the fiend.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Harley watched as his monster was destroyed, losing 200 Life Points in the process. "Oh man!" Harley took a step back from the explosion, not sure what just happened. He grit his teeth, awaiting the next move.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:52 pm

"Oh? Distraunted by the first attack? Kids like you shouldn't be here!" Zeiro shotued as he took three cards from his hand. "I'll end my turn with three face downs! Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Harley drew another card "SO WHAT?!?!" he then looked at his hand, trying to put together moves. ~Alright, here we go!~ He tossed out his hand "I activate Card Destruction! Now we discard our hands and draw the same number of cards!" he took his hand of two cards, placing them in the graveyard and drawing two more.

Last edited by xShanex on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 pm

"In your own words...'So what'?" Zeiro mocked as he discarded the card to the graveyard and drew one card. "IS that all? You don't sound very confident."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 pm

"I'm about to show you what, meathead! Activate!" Harley's graveyard began to glow, two spirits rising up and striking the field. "First, Gren, Tactician of Dark World destroys one Spell or Trap card on the field, so your center face-down goes adios! Then Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark world destroys your Ebon Magician!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 pm

"Trap card open! Interdimensional Matter Transporter!" Zeiro said, lashing his hand out as the facedown that was targetted flipped up. "I can remove my Curran out of play this turn!" The little magician disappeared in a cartoonish puff of smoke, dodging the effect. However, the equip card is destroyed as well as the trap that was activated.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Harley didn't believe it, shaking in place. "I......I set a face-down and end my turn." His second face-down materialized next to him, the helplessness started to seep in, though he shook it off, fighting through with his courage.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 pm

"Hmph! My turn! Draw!" Zeiro drew his next card, not bothering to glance at it as he puts it on his duel disk. "I summon a monster in defense mode...now, Curran, attack the boy directly!!!" Curran snapped her whip before swinging it as if it was a lasso and cracking it at Harley.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Harley sat there, looking at the oncoming attack. He was frozen in time, until a voice spoke to him. ~HARLEY, ACT!~ The voice of the shadow sounded in his head, a new card revealing "Go Depth Amulet!" Harley's trap activated, a necklace appearing around his neck made of strange gems. "Now I discard a card in my hand to negate your attack!" Harley's card fell to the grave as Curran was repelled back.

Last edited by xShanex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 am

"What, that's all?" Takuro said, stating to smile a bit. "Not a problem... As a matter of fact you can do it on your own. Call it a seal of our partnership." He started to laugh as he snapped his fingers, showing a card in his hand almost like a slight-of-hand card trick. He placed the card in her hand as the snakes that formed a cocoon-like bed that held her slowly began to split apart and five her space to step out of the area.

~End of Flashback~

Takuro grinned as he looked at Yuki, raising his hand and calling out, "Venom Sword!" A large green blade appeared out what seemed to be his pocket. It moved to strike Yuki's chest directly. It wasn't a death blow, just something meant to stop her.

Darren was near the corner of the room. He picked up a single card and focused onto it. A large white man with a mask appeared in front of him, rushing forward towards the man in the black in green suit. From his position, he could not see Seiki. Takuro turned his eyes to Seiki, as if giving her a signal to go into action.

Shuho gave a small sigh as he looked around. He moved his hands together and called out, "Hey, I heard there was a battle for the fate of the world somewhere around here! Was I wrong or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 am

At that instant, Yuki took a card out of her pocket. "Millenium Shield!" She called out as the monster appeared inbetween the two, attempting to protect her. However, Takuro's blade phased through it as if it wasn't there. Yuki's eyes widen as the sword stabbed her through her chest, cursing as she grabbed Takuro's arm in a weak attempted to force it out. "Shit...!!!"

Seiki launched forward and grabbed the white masked man's head before forcing him towards a wall to the side. Without a second to lose, she shot towards Darren, grabbing his neck and pinning him against the wall as deformed, demonic looking axe appeared in her other hand. Raising it, she slashes down on the brown haired man, making sure to move her hand off his neck before it hit.

"Ugh...would you kindly just shut the fuck up...?" someone said behind him as 'Seiki' walked up to Shuho, rubbing her hand behind her head. She blinks as she looks at Shuho, then points. "And WHAT are you doing here?"

"Wah!!!" Curran cried, losing her balance and nearly falling over.

"Hmph..." Zeiro muttered. ~Seems he's not as absent minded and scared as I thought he is...~

Last edited by Zora on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 am

Takuro started to laugh out as his arm was grabbed. He placed his finger on the wound, grinning as he said, "You stupid, bitch! You didn't even realize that losing faith in your cards causes the power that revolves around them to disappear! Talk about a dumbass!" He then grabbed onto her shirt as he started to walk past where she was, dragging her along if he had to. He assumed that he wouldn't get much resistance, but he had no way to be sure.

Darren's eyes widened as he moved his hand down to his pocket as best as he could. He grabbed it, Fire Blade. He held it up in defense, but he just wasn't fast enough. The sword flew out of his hand as Darren was struck. His chest bleeding deeply, he looked over and saw Seiki for the first time. His Neos faded into sparkly dust, unable to take the damage with his master in such pain. "S....Seiki?"

Shuho's eyes widened as he looked out at the woman in front of her. It was Seiki. He'd heard that she was captured, but he couldn't believe that she could escape, or even more in her condition. "Seiki! You're alright!" He ran over to her, calling out, "Zeiya was so worried! We gotta find her and tell her now."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 am

"WHAT?!" Yuki hissed, struggling as she was being dragged, though she was more pissed off of what Takuro called her more than anything.

"Well, shit." Seiki muttered as she looked at herself. Some of Darren's blood managed to splash on her. "I was hoping not to get in this habit again, but being with you is gonna make it impossible, you sadistic bastard." she said to Takuro as he was walking with Yuki. She glances over at Darren before turning to Takuro. "So? Where is it?"

"Sorry, but that's out of the question." Seiki said, crossing her arms as Shuho ran up to her. "I looked all around the area here, but she's nowhere to be found...I'm thinking that this mist keeps us in this area cause when I go one way, I end up in the same place again."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:03 am

Darren couldn't stand. He wasn't dead, but he fell to the ground in shock of how useless he was at this moment. He was beginning to understand why Sankishin left them behind. It wasn't as a plan B... They COULDN'T stop what was ahead. If not for rusted skills like Yuki it was a sheer lack of growth, like what did Darren in. Truly, the last hope was going to have to be those kids.

Takuro turned to Seiki with a grin and said, "Not a single bit rusty, are ya my girl? I knew you had a little destructive streak. Anyway, the white son of a bitch is right around here. Past the doors and in we go." He kicked open the door with one foot, keeping Yuki in his arms the whole time as he looked out to see Yusei and Aki each with their duel disks raised and their arms glowing red. "Hey Seiki, looks like you get to have a little rematch with the Black Rose Bitch..."

Shuho looked around, seeing the mist around and closed his eyes to think for a moment. "Well... its probably got something to do with that... What did he call it? Dark Sig-ner or something like that. Anyway, if we find the creep and take him out, it'll be easy to get outta here." He started to walk around a little and lightly said, "I fought the guy before... Couldn't finish what I started that time, but I'll get em good from here."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:04 am

Harley smirked, his finger shaking like a mother telling her child "not so fast". "Uh,uh,uh, forgot about one little thing! Come on out Sillva!" sparks erupted as before Harley appeared the face of pure force, the authoritive glare of Sillva, Warlord of Dark World (2300 ATK). "I tossed him to stop that attack, but it's all good, since my buddy is back to kick your head in!" He thrusted his hand out, finger extended to Zeiro. He nodded to Sillva, acknowledging that he was ready to accept him and the others as his friends.

Last edited by xShanex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 am

"What? Damn." Seiki hissed, rubbing the back of her head as she saw Aki and Yusei. "I would actually prefer NOT to fight her seeing as how we grew up with each other a little, but looks like there's not really much of a choice here." She snaps out her duel disk and places her deck inside.

"Let...me...go...god damn it!!!" Yuki shouted, struggling against Takuro. For some reason, she's unable to get the sword out of her chest, making it more painful. "Fuck!!!"

"Oh really?" Seiki said as she walked behind him. She reached into her deck case strapped on her waist and pulled out a card. "Well sorry to say, but you're not going to get a chance to do anything! Sword of Deep Seated!" A sword manifested into her hand and she slashed down at Shuho's back.

"Well now...looks like you're not just your average beginner." Zeiro said as he saw Silva. "Even so, that sort of skill will not be able to beat me so easily! Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 am

The confidence of Harley began to grow, as did the grin of his face. He let the moment fuel him as he grabbed the top card of his deck, pulling from it a new card while yelling "MY MOVE!" he looked to his two card hand, not seeing anything that could help him. He shook off the thought of any of his cards being unecessary, they weren't, they just needed the right time to shine. "Alright....I attack Ebon magician Curran! Sillva, attack with Dark World Razor!" The Warlord crouched into position, leaping forward full force with it's blade at it's side, plunging it into the magician.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 am

Curran gasped as she tried running left and right before getting nailed, dealing 1100 damage to Zeiro's life points. He looked at Silva and narrowed his eyes, sensing something more about the monster. "Looks like you succeeded in destroying my monster...now tell me: was it worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next