Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 pm

"About time you did something interesting." shane spoke, seeing the dragon emerge. "Nice to see you taking this seriously."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm

"That's how it goes, kid," Takuro said with his grin returned. "Life sucks and then you die... Speaking of which, that Dying time is right about now for you. I acitvate my Medusa's ability. By discarding a card in my hand, your monster's attack goes alllll the way down to zero." He discarded a card and pointed at her Decoy Dragon. "Let's she her how it works!"

Shuho pointed at Shane's Steelswarm Mantis with a grin and said, "I'm gonna start by attacking your Mantis. Light and Darkness, take him down!" THe beast began to shine with both white and black light, forming it into a ball of energy and blasting it at the Steelswarm.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 pm

"No." Shane spoke, holding out his hand "I activate the trap card Infestation Wave. with it I send a tributed steelswarm monster back to my hand and in return can destroy a card on the field, mainly the dragon!" Shane looked on ~C'mon......c'mon do it!~
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

"Hold it!" ZEiya shouted, pointing at Takuro. "When Decoy Dragon is selected as an attack target, I can special summon a level 7 or higher dragon type monster from my graveyard to the field! Not only that, but your Medusa HAS to attack Blue Eyes!"

Last edited by Zora on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:11 pm

"Too bad Light and Darkness Dragon negates that effect by losing 500 of its attack and defense points. Go, Twilight Field!" His dragon roared out as the intended destruction was deflected away, leaving his card safe. (Atk:2300)

"Good thing I'm not attacking just yet," Takuro said as he went into his hand for another card. "Here's the thing. That effect of yours is great and all, but you can only use it once since you've only got one Blue Eyes in that grave. After the first attack, I can have another monster finish off that Decoy, and since its in attack mode and its attack power's now one big goose egg, you're gonna lose it all, here and now! I summon Venom Snake!" A brown snake appeared onto the field next to Medusa. (Atk:1000) "Medusa, attack her Decoy and bring out that dragon!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 pm

"Oh no, whatever will I do?" Shane spoke in an obviously fake voice "You're just as dumb as you look kid." Shane returned his monster back to his hand, looking onto his other creature who's strength was now greater than the Dragon's. "So much for a big move."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Zeiya backeda way as Medusa got closer. The attack hit and sent a cloud of dust up around her. As it started to disappear, a beam of light shot out and hits Takuro.

"Trap card open..." The dust faded away, reveaing two jars in front of a smiling Zeiya. "Magical Cylinder! I can take your monster's attack and redirect it straight at your life points!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Shuho grinned lightly as he moved his hand to his graveyard. "Are you so sure about that? My monster's field isn't gone yet, and there's still one last thing I can do to declaring my attack. From the grave, I play Skill Successor! See, Light and Darkness Dragon can only negate one card at a time, so I had a second card ready from when you used a trap. Skill Successor's effect doubles from the graveyard, so Light and Darkness Dragon gain's 800 attack points!" The black and white dragon roared out as its power grew even more. (Atk:3100) "Now, Attack his other Steelswarm and get rid of his field!"

Takuro's eyes opened up as he saw the blast headed straight for him. He was hit, redusing his life points to 750. He glared at the girl as he set two cards down on the field and said, "Talk about a lucky bitch... Doesn't matter. One turn's all its gonna take."

"Zeiya wasn't lucky in that exchange," Kariya said, his hand now on his chest. "She read her opponent's plan perfectly and forced him to play a weak creature in confidence. If Zeiya can summon a monster with at least 1800 attack points, she can win in the next round."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Zeiya drew her next card and smirk. "One turn's all I need. I activate the magic card, Monster Reborn! Now I can revive Blue Eyes to the field!" The majestic, white dragon rose up, letting out a roar and glaring down at Takuro as it appeared on the field (ATK 3000) "Now let's end this! Blue Eyes, Attack his Venom Snake!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 pm

"GO MEANS OF INFESTATION!" Shane's second and last face-down came to life "Key of dueling is always expecting more. Means of infestation allows me to send a Steelswarm monster in my deck to my graveyard to increase another monster on my side of the field's ATK by 800! I send Steelswarm Scout to the grave and increase Caucastag!" Energy rose from the graveyard as Shane's monster's eyes began to burn red, growing in size an dletting out a mighty roar (3600 ATK). "Payback's a bitch kid! Caucastag, crush his dragon!" The creature reared it's claw back, thrusting it forward and into the blast of the dragon, pushing through the energy to get to it's source.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Takuro laughed as he flipped one of his face down cards. "I could say the same thing! I activate Immortal Respite! By sacrificing two monsters on my side of the field, I can bring out an Earthbound Immortal from my graveyard. So bye bye Medusa and Venom Snake, and say hello to my lizard friend!" The two snakes disappeared from the field, leaving only a large crater to form and the giant Lizard to appear again.

Shuho closed his eyes as he went to the last card within his hand. He picked it up and said, "I activate the Speed Spell - Silver Contrails! By giving up a Speed Counter I can increase Light and Darkness Dragon's attack power by 1000 for the turn." His creature roared out as it started to glow with a silver light. (Atk:4100) The two blows clashed as the struggle caused Shuho's arm to glow with a burning power, something he could feel coming.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 pm

"Not again!" Zeiya said. "Taht's not gonna matter, though...There's no field spell and my attack will jsut go through it anyways! Plus, since it'll be destroyed by it sown effect, it can't destroy any of my monsters!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 pm

"Don't forget, I got one last card to play, kid. Activate, Life Link!" His card flipped and his Earthbound and the Blue Eyes both gained a green string that connected them together. "This card connects two monsters together. When one dies, the other dies. And when they go, both players take damage equal to their attack power, and just like you said... Earthbound Immortals can't stay on the field without a field spell. That means, you lose your dragon, you lose your life points, and you lose EVERYTHING!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm

"Wait what? WAIT WHAT?! NONONONONONONONONO!!!!" Zeiya cried as the two monsters were destroyed. She braced herself as her life points were reduced to zero. She looked up at Takuro, her entire being fileld with fear. The loser of the duel was going to die. If there was a draw...

~...what's going to happen?!~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Takuro laughed like a madman as he pointed to Zeiya, his body already starting to turn to dust. "Here's the best part, kid. Since we both lose, we both die! You and I are going to hell together! Gehehehehehe! Gahahahahaha!"

"No! That cannot be allowed to happen!" Kariya said as he opened the plate in his chest, revealing the last three Chaos Gems. "By the power of the Chaotic Force, the power of heart and all that lies within the spirit... Break the Link!" The gems started to float out of his chest, swirling around before he gripped his sword. He swung it, sending the Gems directly at Zeiya. They passed through her body and placed a field around her, preventing Takuro's game from ending her life. Kariya fell to the ground from this, his life unable to last with the Crimson Dragon's power alone.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

"K-Kariya!" Zeiya shouted as the gems passed through her and created the field. "Kariya!!!" She didn't want to believe he just sacrified his life for her. She clenched her teeth and glared at the disappearing Takuro. "You! Just go die already!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Shane watched as his other monster was destroyed, his Life Points lowering to 2100. He began to twitch, his eyes closing. Upon his arm, the symbol of the spider began to burn brighter. "No!" He struggled within his seat. "Leave me in control,You'll only weaken my moves!" His necklace began to glow, forcing the other energies in his mind away, but it was no use. It was a part of him. "You can't beat this kid, let me do it!"

"What!" Harley dove just underneath Kariya, holding up his body from slamming on the ground. He lowered him with care, taking a minute to look over the man, then clenching his fists, turning to the duel again.

"This has gone on long enough!" Seth roared out "Zeiya, look what he did! Look what this man did just out of faith!" he pointed at her "Harness that rage and his memory, crush this snake!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 am

Shuho gave Shane a curious look, wondering what was happening as he seemed to be at war with himself. With no hand he could do nothing more than end his turn. "I'll end it there, Shane. Gimme your best or I'm ending this soon." (Atk:2300)

Takuro grinned lightly as he looked at Kariya. "Looks like that's just one more person you couldn't save. You really do suck at this hero thing, don't you?" With that, his body vanished into dust. Through the dust, a small green snake slithered out. It slowly started to grow until it was Takuro once again. "Just kidding! You didn't think it'd be that easy, right? Especially with that armored asshole out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:50 am

"Kariya...." Zeiya just stared at the boy's deceased body. As she saw Takuro turn to dust, a sense of relief wafted over to her....until she saw the snake and Takuro all over again. She gasped, taking a few steps back before falling down, pointing at him with widen eyes."H-How...? That weird guy I fought turned to dust...How are you still alive?!" Despite Seth's words, she was more afraid than ever and didn't understand.

OOC: Yeah, you can obviously tell why I posted late <_< BE ON EARLY TOMORROW RAJLGAJGJKSAJFLKJWLGJEWLKJFJWE
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 am

"Yeah, about that... see I don't really follow the same rules as the others," Takuro said with a bit of a grin. "You can't beat me no matter what tricks you've got. Especially now that my full power is back again! But hey, thanks for playin' thanks to you, two parts of my plan were able to go off without a hitch! Only you, babe. One in a million."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 am

Zeiya stared at him, processing the information that came out of his mouth before shaking her head.

"W-What plan?!" She said as she stood up, regardless of her trembling body. "Where's SEiki?! You didn't do anything bad to her, did you?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 am

Takuro rolled up his sleeve as if looking at his watch. "Well, the new and improved Seiki should be done destroying that pesky unit aaany second now," he said almost mockingly. "See, that thing is a man-made Causality Weapon, just like that Sankishin armor. It sent me down here to continue the pattern of destruction until the human race realized what they needed to do to prevent it. Problem is, I like the idea of the world going to hell, so the first chance I got I sent your little girl... sorry, MY little girl Seiki to blow the thing apart! And now that it has, there's not gonna be anymore resets, anymore chances, or anymore hope for this shithole of a world."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 am

"Seiki...?!" Zeiya couldn't believe it. Seiki...helping him? She couldn't hold her anger any longer. Rushing towards Takuro, she grabbed onto his clothes and tried pulling herself up to his height. "What did you do to Seiki?! You brainwashed her, didn't you?!" she shouted. "There's no way in hell she would ever think about doing such a thing....She wouldn't even DARE team up with you! You're lying! Tell me you're lying!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:13 am

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 Inuyas10

"This sucks major ass!"

This was the call of a certain pigtailed male as he rode along the broken roads, his eyes glaring at the Duel Runner flying near his own. He was in an error that looked shot to hell, cracked earth and heavy wind following with increasing rain. Kai was currently locked in a Riding Duel against Hyskoa, the last Dark Signer of the group. The Red-Eyes duelist was obviously in pain and seemed to be losing against the robed male, his gaze meeting the large form that towered over the area. The battlefield was a perfect example of chaos, even leaving it so his pigtail had been torn open and his hair falling over him, harshly whipping behind him like a cape of dark hopes.

Kai LP: 600

Hyskoa LP: 1200

Five massive heads roared to the crimson sky as scarred wings began to beat towards the towering creature that matched it's height. Five-God Dragon, his second fusion monster and one of his greatest creatures within his deck. It maxed out at a whopping five-thousand attack points, a forgotten dragon that was even greater than that of even the legendary modern monsters in raw power. Sadly it seemed to be failing in might against the beast that had been called forth by his sinister opponent. A single Earthbound Immortal that chilled the very soul of the "everlasting dragon" duelist. It seemed impossible that the draconian beast would lose in strength, but the monkey-like monster had a overpowering effect that had left the Blackdragoon stunned.

"I..can't lose here..."

Sadly, that was exactly what was going on. It was his turn, but he barely had anything on hand that could kill that thing. Oddly enough the normally relaxed duelist seemed angry, beyond angry. Yet there was something in his eyes that spoke of his hatred towards his opponent. A card in his hand began to glow as his only other monster, his Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon let loose a booming roar to the sky. He knew what he had to do. Hyskoa was sheer evil. This wasn't cliche that simply formed in his mind, or a clash of ideals, no, he was a twisted monster. He savagely took what he wanted and seemed utterly confused at their violent reactions, thinking he could do what he liked on such a scale that it could cause minds to crack from the frustration.

He took anything he wanted.

Anything.

"...Red..."

A swirl of fire took over the twitching creature..

"....That girl...."

Eyes flashed,

"...Yeah, I understand."

Kai held up a card to the sky as his grey Duel Runner burst with light,

"Arise, Red-Eyes Berserk Dragon! Embrace Eternity!"

A odd symbol burnt itself on the vanishing skin of the signature beast..

Hazard.

Hazard.

HAZARD.

"Make him pay!"

A form began to expand through the area....

Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 am

"Kehehehehe! Yes yes yes yes YES!" Takuro said as he looked directly into her eyes. "That's it. Come on, hate me more! You can do it! And if you really wanna know, I let Seiki make the choice all on her own. As an added gesture of friendship, I gave her a few 'powers'. First one is, she can't die unless I die, and we gotta go at the same time. That's what a Life Link is, and I was only able to advance it to the point where I lived through our little battle because she was willing to let it happen!" Takuro was absolutely enjoying himself. The powers of hatred and darkness were fueling her heart, and he knew what that meant for her Spirit card. Just the same as Kai Blackdragoon was already tainting his. He could feel everything going exactly as he wanted it to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next