Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 am

Harley cocked his to the left, raising his eyebrow "Was it worth it? Worth what?" He then looked to Sillva, thinking about it. That didn't sound too good, and that was going to suck. "Of course it was worth it! Isn't that the point of the game? You know this just a game, right?" he scratched his head "Whatever, you're up."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 am

"Is that what you think? Draw!" Zeiro said as he drew his card. He throws his arm out. "I flip summon Dharc the Dark Charmer!" A young boy with a tattered cloak appeared on the field. Little mini monsters hovered over him as a dark aura surrounded him. "While this card is face up on the field, I can take control one Dark Attributed monster from your field!" The aura expanded, slowly surrounded Sillva as it attempted to take control of him.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 am

Harley watched as his monster began to shake, walking over to his opponent's side of the field. He clenched his fist watching his partner walking away. Sillva had just become one of his friends, and now he was gone. He brought his fist up. "You're going to pay for that!"

Last edited by xShanex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 am

"Action speaks louder than words, kid." Zeiro sighed before taking a card from his hand. "I summon another monster in defense mode...now, Sillva, attack your master!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:42 am

"I'm not his master! He's my friend! I activate Depth Amulet again!" Harley discarded one of the two cards left in his hand, while not a monster, it was enough to hold back the blade of his partner. Sillva looked down to his original owner with a look of regret before backing off again.

Last edited by xShanex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 am

"Regardless, I will not let that effect go through!" Zeiro said. "Trap open! Royal Decree! All other traps other than this one are rendered useless, like your Depth Amulet!" Suddenly, a bolt of electricity shot to the trap card as well as Sillva.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 am

Harley looked on as the sword returned, striking him in the chest. He let out a scream as he fell back to one knee, his Life Points lowering to 1700. What was this pain? He had never felt anything like his. He sat there, hand to his chest breathing heavier than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 am

"Now do you see? This is more than a simple card game, kid." Zeiro said. Inside, it pained him to see this beginner slowly losing his life. However, it doesn't matter since he is one of the Spirit Callers and himself a Dark Signer. His right arm glowed with a humanoid figure, causing him to curse and hold it in pain. ~Damn it...you're not taking control of me yet!~ He hissed mentally before turning to Harley. "I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:24 am

Harley struggled, but forced out a breath. It was a laugh, then another, and another. "You don't get it, do ya?" Harley pushed himself to get up, stumbling to the side before regaining his composure. "This.....is just a scratch......." He stood up straight "I'm not backing down! Not from you, not form anything! MY MOVE!" He gripped the top card of his deck, pulling it out with force. "Let's do this! I activate Dark Corridor" a vortex of darkness appeared next to him to which he plunged his hand into "First I can take a monster with Dark world in it's name and add it to my hand" from it pulled a single card "and then I take a card and discard it. I discard the same card I added to my hand!" he tossed the card directly into his Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:26 am

"Yeah, you have fun with that..." Takuro said as he started to walk by. "See, Seiki here can kick the shit out of both you guys if she really goes all out, so I really don't need to waste any time getting involved myself. Besides, if I stepped in, there wouldn't be anything left for later..."

"There is no later for you, you serpent freak!" Yusei said as he lifted up his arm and his duel disk sprang to life. "Damn... you're not gonna make this easy, are you?" Takuro said as he looked at Yusei's determination. "Ya see, that's really gonna be a problem for me, so..." He spoke nothing more, simply holding up his arm, the arm which held Yuki, and tossed her, sending her out of the window. Yusei immediately rushed to the window and grabbed her by the hand, leaving Takuro free to continue.

Aki stared Seiki down, glaring at her as her duel disk was already active. "We came from the same home, Seiki," Aki said as she looked deeply at her. "Before I couldn't be sure. You left so long ago that I refused to believe it, but its really you. I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to continue on the same destructive path I was on. I'll defeat you to show you a better way!"

Shuho had no way to know what was happening. Just as he was about to be struck, his arm pulse, causing him to crotch down. It would seem an easier target, but that wasn't all that happened. A black wing and a white wing sprouted from Shuho's back. The two acted as a shield and protected Shuho from the attack. Shuho turned quickly to see Seiki holding a blade that was meant to end his life. "Seiki? What the hell? I don't think this is the time to joke around!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 am

"Oh, you gotta be FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Yuki screamed as she was thrown, only to be saved by Yusei's hand. She tried to reach up with her otehr hand, but the pain in her chest was too much. "Damn it!"

"Hmph! Better way? Please." Seiki said as she drew the cards from her duel disk, not particularly caring. "That's what I've been trying to obtain ever since I left years ago...I've realised for a kid who's been stained with blood from her victims in the past has no other way other than this path." She glances up at Aki. "Frankly, I don't care. At the least, I can cut my bonds and prevent them from being entangled in my own fuck up." She draws a sixth card before focusing on Aki with glaring eyes. "This time, I'll duel for real. Not that pathetic excuse of a faux back at the Fortune Cup Qualifications. I summon a monster in defense mode and end my turn!"

In the next room, Kazu was peeking in the room through the entryway that Takuro kicked down earlier. He saw Yusei and Aki talking with the others and decided to follow them, only to arrive to this situation. "Damn, what's going on...?" he muttered under his breath as he continued to watch.

"Of course...that's exactly why I'm doing this." Seiki said as her form was hunched. She grinned maniacally as a purple glow appeared on her arm. "After all, I'm a Dark Signer, stupid. This is hardly the time for joking around!" The sword disappeared, only to be replaced with a duel disk. The mist around them faded Seiki from Shuho's view only slightly. Soon, she appeared again with a black cloak with purple highlights; the irises in her eyes seemingly glowing for the rest of the eye was black. She grinned even more as she drew her cards. "So? What's say you play with me, King Slayer? Kahahahhahaha!!!"

~Another monster to the graveyard...?~ Zeiro thought, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance. "Your deck is starting to annoy me...I don't know whether that's good or not..." he said. Basically, he has a reason to wanting to defeat this kid, but at the same time, it could kill Harley. All He could do was wait and see what would happen.

Last edited by Zora on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:38 am

Harley grinned at Zeiro, scratching his head with one head and throwing up a two-fingered peace sign with the other. "From what I heard it's my job to annoy ya, so, mission accomplished, eh?" He selected the other card in his hand "I'm summoning Beiige, Vangaurd of Dark World!" another burst of sparks brought forth another creature, this one carrying a spear and a thirst for battle (1600 ATK). "Sorry 'bout bringing you out so soon, Beiige, but you know what we gotta do! I return Beiige back to my hand in order to activate a card in my Graveyard's effect!" The earth began to shake, the darkness growing even greater than it was before. "Every one of us has our mission. Friends, strangers, we're in this together. Hearts of the Dragon, all of us, EVEN ME!" He reached down, gripping the card he had just discarded, holding it up high over his head as the shadows around it exploded into a piercing white light "It's not the darkness that makes the hero, but the light within! I summon Grapha, Dragon God of Dark World!" the shadows began to pulse in waves of purple and gold energy as another, larger vortex began to open it. From it rose a shadow of immense size, golden eyes menancingly glaring down. With a beat of mighty wings, the shadows were casted away, revealing a fiend unlike any other. The shadow that had spoken to Harley so often.

Jagged silver edgings lined it's body horns shooting from it's elbows, knees, chest, and four from it's head. The giant black wings slammed down again, rustlign the black hairs on it's back (2700 ATK). "Now to do this thing right! GRAPHA, ATTACK DHARC THE DARK CHARMER!" The dragon creature let out a powerful roar, raising it's hands out to it's sides. In both hands the forces of darkness began to gather, purple light pulsing with the need to destroy. A third wave formed in it's wicked maw. At once, it thrusted forward, all three waves of energy combining into one, raging closer and closer, consuming the Charmer.

Last edited by xShanex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:29 am

Aki drew a card and looked at what was in her hand. She had just what she needed to end the duel quickly, or at least she believed as much. "I play Twilight Rose Knight in attack mode! (LV3 Atk:1000) And when this creature is summoned, I can summon another monster from my hand, so long as its a Plant type. I summon Lord Poison!" A small white haired knight appeared on the field. Following it was a living root-like creature right next to him. "Now I'll tune them both together in order to preform a Synchro Summoning! Come Forth, Black Rose Dragon!" The two creatures flashed with a powerful light as the dragon appeared onto the field. (LV7 Atk:2400) "Now, by removing a Plant monster in my grave from play, one of your defense monsters switches to attack mode and its attack power becomes zero. Go, Rose Restriction!" The image of Lord Poison appeared in front of the petaled dragon's head. It opened its mouth and ate the plant immediately. Afterwards, its throned vines expanded from the breast and went directly for the dace down monster.

Takuro walked forward, entering a dark room that seemed all but hidden. Inside was Sankishin, lowered to one knee. He looked at the man with surprise obvious from his faceless mask. "You?!" he called out. "How did you manage to get this far so quickly? The other warriors should have held you back for longer than this!"

"Oh, come on now... you should give me a little more credit than that, ol' Sankey," Takuro said in a mocking tone. "After all, you know as well as I do that none of those guys could do shit to me here. After all, YOU'RE the biggest reason they can't, aren't you?"

The man lowered his head lightly and said, "It is true... in their own world they could stand a chance, but my armor prevents and negates interference from the powers of worlds outside of this one. But the same applies to you, you bastard!"

"Yeah, that was pretty annoying," Takuro said. "Then again, I managed to find an interesting little girl that's FROM this world. Funny that you missed her, but she WAS a virtual no name as far as what you and I know. See, she was gonna die in a PRISON cell. She's a Psychic Duelist, hell not even that. She's something WAYYYY beyond that. Her potential is so fucking high that she could rule this whole damn city with an iron fist! I used that guy Divine as a way in and scooped her up for myself. I developed her powers, made her what she was, but more importantly I gave her a reason to live. Oh, yeah. She hated me so DAMN much that she REFUSED to die before she took me out! And I even managed to develop a Life Link with her."

"You heartless bastard!" the armored man said as he attempted to stand. "You gave that girl a history of hatred, forcing her to be no better than you! Would you really go that far to induce the Continuum Shift?!"

"Wow... Like YOU'RE one to talk," the suited man replied, almost laughing at the same time. "Who's the one who hi-jacked three guys who didn't even BELONG here just so you could change time? And who's the one that's been forcing them all to develop themselves EARLY since the Fortune Cup. But hey, I gotta say, I know a good con when I see one, and yours was one of the best. A family of Spirit Hunters... yeah right. Once upon a time, a little boy was attacked by a vicious nasty little creature. The boy was scared, crying like a little bitch. He cried so damn loud that other dimensions heard him, and a spirit from another world came to the rescue. The boy was so grateful that he promised on his life to protect the spirits from anything that would harm them. Feeling that the sap really meant what he said, the spirits granted him the power to do just that and gave to him the God Blade!"

"You bastard! You know who I was all along?!" the armored man said as a serpent sword, like the one that harmed Yuki, lunged straight at him. His mask was hit, causing it to fall to the ground in two pieces. "That little boy was named Marco, and his ancestors kept up with the family business all this time. Isn't that right, Kariya Marco?"

Shuho looked at Seiki confused as he saw her prepared to battle. "King Slayer?" Shuho said as he tried to think of what could be making Seiki do any of this. "Is this... about that again?! I know what I did wasn't right, but I didn't know that Zeiya was in trouble at the time! If you really wanna get me back for it, now's not the time. Quit messing around and let's find Zeiya!" His arm pulsed again, as if urging him to battle. He winced and grabbed onto his arm, the sting was incredible. "Damnit... not this crap again... Just like.... no, you're..... serious?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 am

The monster flipped up, revealing a light blue armored woman. The attack made contact and she let out a shriek, decreasing her power to 0.

“Reese the Ice Mistress…” Seiki muttered as she looked at Aki. “This monster cannot be destroyed by anything level 4 and over. Now then…” She crosses her arms and let out a rather sickening smirk. “Will you really attack me, I wonder?”

Kazu managed to sneak his way over near the other room without any of the other four people seeing him. His suspicions of Takuro were dead on as he heard every last word, widening his eyes and clenching his teeth. “He’s using Seiki for his own damn needs!” He hissed under his breath, then paused as he heard Kariya’s name. “Wait…Kariya?! Just what’s going on here?!”

‘Seiki’ grin grew. “Of course I’m serious! Because of you guys and your pathetic way of protecting me, I ended up DYING the moment they took my wrecked body! Now I’m revived as a Dark Signer to kill every last one of you…INCLUDING ZEIYA! KAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!” She laughed up at the sky before turning back to Shuho. “If you don’t hurry, I’m sure someone else will get to your little blue girlfriend…ohhhhh, I just can’t WAIT to see her crushed!”

“H-Hah….S-Shuho? Seiki? Kai? Harley? Guys?!” Zeiya called out as she walked. No matter how long she walked, she got the feeling that she keeps coming back to the same place. The mist and quietness didn’t help at all, either. “Oh…be ok, you guys!” She prayed as she continued to walk.

Zeiro suddenly cried out in pain, holding his head as the attack got closer to his monster. He suddenly threw out his arm, activating his final facedown.
“Enemy Controller!” He shouted out as Grapha was forced into defense mode, canceling out his attack. He took a few steps back, holding onto his head as his arm glowed more and more. “D-Damn it! I can’t…control it!”
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 am

"My, my, a sheep has been lost from the flock" a voice spoke out from around Zeiya in every direction, yet no source could be seen. It was as if the darkness around her spoke with it's own forces. "Do not fear, child. You are in the hands of divinity." Infront of the blue-haired girl, the shadows seemed to clear away and in a haze of blackness, a cloaked figure emerged. Yellow markings ran down his trench-coat like robes, a hood held over his head. He slowly turned, hands folded behind his back. On his forearm, a vile purple glow could be seen, on the other arm a duel disk. "How rude of me, I haven't introduced myself...." The robed man reached into his hood, removing from it the black sunglasses upon his face and pushing the hood back, revealing slicked back blonde hair and piercing eyes of black and gold. "My name is Dr. Lucian Moriarty............the future God of this world." He chuckled lightly.

Harley let out a slightly annoyed groan at the mode change of his monster. This dude didn't just stay down. Now he was holding his head and screaming? "Hey, man, don't think I'm going to let you call a time out! I don't care how bad that headache is!" He looked at the last card in his hand "I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:22 am

Aki gave a glare as she examined the field. Attacking seemed like the best way as it would do 2400 points of damage. He pointed out at the monster and called out, "I'll attack your Resse with my Black Rose Dragon! Go, Black Rose Gale!" The beast opened its mouth, focusing a large concentration of purple flames and sent it out at the monster.

"So, here we are... Kariya, Sankishin, or whatever the hell you wanna be called..." Takuro said as he started to walk closer. "Its impossible to believe you could get to the first Stage of Life Link through your tricks," Kariya replied, his face now filled with blood from the last blow. "First Stage? What are you on?! I've already hit the second stage! You know, the one where the subject's gotta willingly accept you of her own will. She's here now, and because she wants to be. I didn't do a goddamn thing to get her to do it. To make it complete though, I need power I can't use till you're dead and that Sankishin unit you've got it outta business!"

"And what do you plan to do once the Life Link is complete?!" Kariya said, his armor now changing to the yellow and brown version that he had in the Fortune Cup. "That part's easy..." Takuro responded. "As long as we have a Life Link, one can't die unless the other dies at the same time! Since I have the powers of a Dark Signer, the only way I can die is if I lose in a duel to a Spirit Duelist. Whether it be a pharaoh, a schoolkid, or some motor jock with a dragon fetish. But here's the best part. Unless Seiki loses at the same time, I'm not going anywhere and she's already developed into a fine KILLING MACHINE! Takes after me, an all. Once that's in place, I can work to make this city, this WORLD a breeding ground for dark spirits. Its high time this shitty human race of yours came to an end once and for all! Kehahahahahah!"

Shuho's eyes widened in shock. He was all but frozen at the words. He slowly closed his eyes as he tried to understand. Something came to him. He raised up his arm and lightly said, "Fine... you wanna try it, then I'll just have to SAVE YOU Seiki! Let's duel!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:58 am

The attack phased through Reese as if she wasn’t there and hurtled towards Seiki. It hit her dead on, dealing 2400 damage as well as scorching her body. However, Seiki’s smirk only grew little by little as she looked up at Aki. With her lazy, cold stare combined with this new smile, anyone would be scared shitless.

“What’s wrong? I know for sure you’re much stronger than this, Aki.” She said, raising her arms. “Or did being a good guy now cause your powers to diminish? Regardless, you completely fell for my trap.”

“What?! They’ll be immortal!” Kazu hissed before grabbing his cell phone, which he thankfully remembered to turn the sounds off, and quickly started to put all the information into a text. His hand slipped and caused a clattering noise as it hit the ground. The young police officer quickly grabbed the cellphone and resumed texting; his body and mind completely terrified at the thought of Takuro hearing or seeing that someone was eavesdropping on the conversation and could come over to him. ~Come on….almost done…!!!~

“Save me? HA! You only have yourself and your shitty friends to worry about, King Slayer!” ‘Seiki’ shouted as she drew her sixth card. “I’ll go first! I summon a monster in defense mode and end with two face downs!” She glances up at Shuho and grins. “Your turn…let’s see if you can PROTECT your friends! Kahahahahaha!!!!”

“Eek!” Zeiya yipped as she saw a strange man approaching her. She took a few steps back, her body nearly frozen in fear. “U-Uh…I just remembered I have to be somewhere…Ha..haha….” She took a few more steps back before turning around and running away.

“Y-You don’t understand!” Zeiro said as his body began to move on its own and not of his own free will. He drew a card and immediately activated it. “Cup of Ace…I flip a coin to determine who gets to draw two cards.” A rather large coin appeared on the field and flipped itself into the air before falling back down. To his dismay, it landed on heads, allowing him to draw two cards.

“Listen to me, whatever you do, you HAVE to get rid of this monster!” Zeiro managed to shout as his body forced him to activate the field spell Mystic Plasma Zone. The mist started to fade a bit around them, only for the sky to turn purple and blue lightning to snake along the ominous clouds. A giant lightning bolt shoots down from the sky and onto the field, increasing all Dark attributed monsters’ attack by 500. “I told you, this isn’t fun and games! This can get you killed!” He activates Soul Exchange, causing a strange yet seemingly harmless aura to surround Harley’s dragon. “You have to act fast! This thing is too over powered! If only one of us lost before this could happen, neither of us would have to suffer…but now it’s too late! You have to…”

“Kill me!”

“I sacrifice Dharc, Sillva, and Grapha to summon the Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu!!!” He shouted, his voice disformed. Suddenly, the purple flames intensified, creating a strange humanoid hieroglyph exactly the same as his arm that was glowing brlghtly. A strange, stone looking heart appeared above the two boys, slowly beating as countless upon countless of little white flames flew to it. A flash of blue thunder hits it, replacing it with a gigantic monster that would seem to tower over the entire planet. The size between the monster and the duelists was so fast, it was like an ant compared to an elephant. It looked sort of like an astronaut hulk with blue highlights as it turned to Harley (ATK 3000)
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:14 am

"Run....it will do you no good." The nose of Zeiya smacked into a black mass, looking down at her once again the stare of Lucian. "There is no where you can go, dear." He took a step forward, hands still behind his back. "Just face your demise."

Harley's eyes grew wider and wider, trailing up the giant. This thing just seemed to never end. He had no idea what to do. He didn't sign up for this. He just wanted to have fun! He wanted to look back to the duelist across from him, but he just couldn't make himself do it. He just told him to kill him! How the hell would Harley do that?! Why would he want to?! "N-n-n" he couldn't even say no. His cards were gone. Sillva.......Grapha. He slouched, feeling that the end was here. Then, he was uplifted, a sudden sweel fo energy within his body. His gaze was directed to the final face-down on his side of the field he had played his first turn. He had never heard of it before, but placed it down anyway. It was as if something drove him to play it, a familiar voice speaking to him in a language he couldn't understand. He nodded, looking back up to the beast in a defiant stance.

Last edited by xShanex on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:46 am

"Ow!" Zeiya cried as she smacked into nothing, falling backward and rubbing her face as she looks up to see Lucian again. She quickly staggered up and backed away, her body trembling with fear. "W-What do you want wit hme? M-My demise? What?" she asked.

"Your time is up, Spirit Caller..." The voice that boomed through the area sounded like Zeiro, but in actuallity, it was the Earthbound who has now taken complete control of him. Zeiro raised his arm before pointing at Harley. "Direct attack." Ccapac Apu drew back its right fist before launching it towards Harley at rather slow yet fast speed for the giant.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:56 am

Lucian paced around the girl, taking in a deep breath through his nose. "The stentch of the spirits is all over you." He walked away slightly, turning to her. He held his arm out to his side, his strange duel disk initiating in a blast of yellow light, violet flames erupting around he and the girl, sealing them in. "This is how it must be, Zeiya Hisaki, but do not feel sorrow. you are the next step to my ascendance as God!"

Harley stared at the fist, thoughts passing in his head at an increasingly fast speed. ~Earthbound Immortal?! What the hell! What the....wait. Earthbound....Earthbound.....FIELD SPELL! He played the spell!~ Harley's hand shot out, his last face-down revealing itself in a massive burst of light. "I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON!" from the spell came a vortex of great power, growing larger and larger as it shot past the giant, slamming into the sky itself. The field spell around them began to crack, then shatter. Harley looked on, hoping this last resort manuever would work. Something just spoke to him, telling him to do it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:07 am

"Spirits...?" Zeiya muttered. Her mind instantly went to the other three guys that were with her as well as her Blue Eyes White Dragon. She glared at the man, all fear extinguished and replaced by determination, and activated her own duek disk. "You're one of the people that took my friend!" She shouted. "Not only that, there's no way I'll let you and your buddies triumph!"

Zeiro's eyes widen as the field spell was destroyed. The clouds returned to the gloomy grey state and the Earthbound simply faded away.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:09 am

Aki gave a glare as she took two cards in her hand and placed them face down on the field. She closed her eyes lightly and said, "That ends my turn. Seiki, I know you've made mistakes, and I have too, but I've learned to use my power to protect what's important to me. I'm going to show you what that means."

Takuro's eyes shifted over slightly. He gave a grin as he turned his eye back to the fallen Kariya and said, "Well, its not like you know what's gonna happen next either. Even at the start, you knew that ANYTHING could happen here. Those deadbeat idiots could all DIE right now for all you know. So tell me, looking at it now... was it really worth the effort just to know you're life isn't worth shit either way?"

Kariya lowered his head lightly, blood dripping from his face. "You... know nothing..." he said with his head still down. "I believe in them more than anything else within this world. You have no hope of stopping them once their true strength is revealed! You and your damn organization won't plague the world any longer!"

"Really? REALLY?!" Takuro called out as he placed his hand on Kariya's neck. He started to lift him up, actually able to with only the one hand despite the height difference. "I don't think you get quite how shit works around here! You think your gems can stop me! Let me fill you in on a little secret, buddy... the one who MADE the first Chaos Gem, gathering all those souls up from the Duel Spirit World and giving em all to that stupid useless dragon.... was ME!" With that said, a pool of blood splattered onto the ground and Kariya's hand went limp.

Shuho drew his cards, looking at his hand. He closed his eyes lightly as a part of him didn't want to battle like this. He selected four cards in his hand, setting them all face down in the Spell/Trap zone. "I'll end my turn with that..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 am

"Buddies? Hmph, your vocabulary is painful." He drew a starting five cards, looking down to them as he chuckled again, his golden eyes picking up every trace of fear in the girl, even in this facade of bravery. "They are simply allies. We want our own goals. They can fill this world with evil spirits....I simply want what's left." He bowed to the girl "Ladies first, as they say."

Harley held his fist tighter and tighter, shaking until he threw it into the air "YES!" he celebrated, but not for too long. He just deneid death, but the seriousness had struck him. He had to win, and that meant this other guy had to....die. He fought with it, only to look up to him. He was a prisoner. this was no way to live. Freedom was all Harley knew. "I...." he looked to his opponent "I'm sorry. My move!" He drew a card "I activate my own field spell, Gate of the Dark World!" the clouds began to swirl again, the earth shaking as it broke behind him, from it rising a massive gateway of gray stone, decorative markings lining it. It slowly opened, light blue light emerging from it and brightening the shadows around him. "Now I summon Beiige, Vangaurd of Dark World!" again Harley's spear-wielding fiend appeared, aimed at Zeiro. In the light, it seemed to draw strength. "Thanks to my Gate, all fiends gain 300 attack points, but Beiige will have to wait because I send him back to my hand!" once again the monster disappeared, a heavy shadow rising up from the ground. "Welcome back Grapha, Dragon God of Dark World!" the shadows blasted away, once again revealing the wicked dragon, this time coursing with even more power (3000 ATK).

"Time to end this! I attack directly with Grapha!" The Dragon rose into the air, both hands jutted out to the side once again, three orbs of purple energy forming in it's grasp and mouth. In one move, all three were launched into a beam of dark energy growing closer and closer to Zeiro.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 am

"Hmph. Unlike you, I have nothing important to me." Seiki said as she drew. She flinched as a faded image of Zeiya appeared in her mind before shaking it off. "The only thing I need is to break the bonds BEFORE they become important. Now...why don't we end this?" She closes her eyes for a second before opening them wide, her smirk turning into a grin.

"I summon Neo the Magic Swordsman in attack mode!" A young, gallant blonde swordsman appeared on the field. "Next, I activate Double Summon! This allows me to summon another monster this turn...and I'll do just that! Now I summon Giant Soldier of Stone in attack mode!" Next to the sworsdman, a giant statue holding a stone sword appeared on the field.

"I tune my Level 2 Reese with my level 4 Neo and level 3 Soldier!" Reese disappeared into two green rings that surrounded the two other monsters and instead of the usual blinding light that followed, there was a black void from the floor. "Synchro Summon! Mist Wurm!" Suddenly, a giant, purple, centipede-like monster shot out of the void, giving out a sickening roar. "When it's successfully summoned, I can return three cards from your field to your hand!" Purple gas started to spew out from its back and shot towards the three cards, forcing the two facedowns to Aki's hand and her Black Rose Dragon back to the extra deck.

"It's time to end this! I equip Mist Wurm with Megamorph! This will double its attack power if my life points are lower than my opponents." Seiki crosses her arms, the grin never leaving her face. "Now then...no hard feelings, I hope. Direct attack!" Mist Wurm opened its mouth and launched itself at Aki with a terrifying power of 5000 attack points.

Kazu froze, hitting the send button by accident and sending all but the last bit about Seiki and Takuro's life link. He dared not to turn around, but his body refused to move from his hiding space. He quickly gathers his mental strength as he attempts to text about the life link, but his fingers were moving dreadfully slow. At the least, he managed to send the text to Shuho.

"Ha! You afraid to fight your own friend?" 'Seiki' laughed as she drew another card. "I flip summon Pilgrim of the Ice Barrier to attack mode!” A strange looking man with his hands clapped together appeared on the field (ATK 1500). “Now I summon Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier to the field in attack mode!” This time, a young girl appeared on the field (ATK 1700) “If I control another Ice Barrier, I can reveal as many Ice Barriers in my hand and return the same number of set cards you have to your hand…and lucky me, I have three Ice Barriers!” She shows her hand, revealing Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier, General Grunard of the Ice Barrier, and Geomancer of the Ice Barrier. “Say bye-bye to your three face downs, starting from the right!”

“Ohhh….Draw”! Zeiya cried as she started her turn. “I summon a monster in defense mode and end with two face downs!”

The beam nails Zeiro right at his chest, sending him flying and hitting the ground as his life points depleted to 0. The purple flames died away as he struggled to move himself up just enough to see Harley. “Heh…Not bad…for a beginner…” he managed to say as he could feel his strength leaving him.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 am

"Such a bland attempt at defense." Lucian drew, making no attempt to look over the field. "I summon Gernia in attack position." Sparks flew as a crackling of exposed bones graced the field, the zombie creature crawling up from the ground (1300 ATK). "Now I activate the spell card Call of the Mummy." A spell appeared to his right, hovering just above the ground. "Now I shall attack your face-down. Gernia, strike." The zombie monster let out a bubbling roar as it ran at Zeiya's face-down.

Harley watched as the duel came to a close, sighing, yet he felt the sweet taste of victory. He had done it! He had won! With that he looked to the other duelist, running over to him. "Hey, hey you're going to be alright now! I...I gotta be able to help somehow!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS   Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Spirits: SC vs. DS
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next