Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:29 pm

"I already told you, I'm ready." Harley finally looked up, hands hung low at his sides. He mustered up as much courage as he could, but in the room with his peers at the dawn of this new trial, the enthusiasm he had no moments ago seemed ot drain from him.

Still, he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Zeiya lets out a yelp from what the man told them. "H-Hah......I......I guess. As long as Shuho and Harley are going, I'll go too." She grabs a hold of both of the boy's arms, pouting slightly in fear. "W-We'll be ok, right?"

"Kahahaha! Course you will! If you're not, let's just say these boy won't have too long to live!" Shirei says, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Shuho blushed lightly as Zeiya grabbed him and Harley both by the arms. He gulped lightly and said, "We...we'll be alright..." The man sighed lightly as he said, "Shirei, when you're ready... put them to sleep. When you kids awaken, you won't be in this garage..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Harley's face ignited to a bright red, his speech fumbling over. "Ye....ye.....y-eah....w-w-w-w....we'll be alright." He only awaited the sleep initiation, trying to take his mind off the girl grabbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Shirei grins as the man never specified the method. "Okay~~ Now then..." She grabs a bat, hitting the two boys on the head. Hard. Zeiya cries out, loooking at them with wide eyes. "H-Hah?!" Suddenly, she felt sleepy, being knocked out in a more painless method of a sleeping scent.

"That works, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:04 pm

The man hit his own head with his palm again and said, "That's... fine... At any rate, we have to prepare things, and watch them over in case anything happens..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Shirei gives a thumbs up as well as a grin. "Hey, you never said how, stupid." she taunts, slapping a hand over his shoulder. "Well, get to work. I'm no good with the mental stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9