Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Harley was glad she had calmed, tightening the hug a bit before letting her go "If you can promise me the same thing, you got it." He turned, looking to Darren. He nodded to him "Yeah, thanks I guess. I should've been able to beat him alone, though." He puffed his nostrils slightly with annoyance and disappontment "I don't like being saved." He tried to stand up, but his legs were weak, forcing him back down to the seat with a thump. "Argh....where's Grapha?"

Whirring and buzzing propelled from the back of the garage, paint soaring through the air on a collision course with the runner. Shane took the care of an artisan to the paint job, bringing back the likeness of the runner. A few miscolorations were scattered, but for high-speed maintenance, it was astounding. "Fuckin' kids wreck another one, I'm making them ride it as is." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 am

"BAh, Mujo probably has it right now." Yuki shrugs as she turns to the male. "AT any rate, you should rest up..." Zeiya refuses to let go of Harley in fear of something randomly hpapening to him again. "You and Shuho need to stop getting hurt..." She pouts.

Seiki's eye twitches as Takuro picks her up by the shirt. "I was kind of FORCED in this situation...you know I hate Duel Runners. Let me go last!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:35 am

Darren moved the card down in front of Harley's face with a small grin. "Take good care of him. You two are gonna need each other for the next few rounds."

"Didn't you hear what I said?" Takuro said as he moved her face so it was in front of his. "Your enemy, Shuho, is developing his abilities. If he succeeds, it can totally destroy your mind to the point where you'll be worse than what you say I am. I just wanna make sure my little girl can protect herself. Besides, my ride's not quite done yet."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:45 am

"Thanks." Harley took it without saying much more, adding Grapha to his deck. it was then that his current situation started to click in his head. His cheeks rosed up in a deep red, his muscles tightening at the girl who still clung to him. "Uhhh....ummmm....Z-Zeiya...." he smiled awkwardly. "I'll try....for you....hehe.."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 am

"Huh? What's wron gHarley? arey ou feeling weird again?" Zeiya says, blinking lighltly as she leans closer to his face. "Are you sick? Is something wrong?" All while this is happening, Yuki's laughing up a storm, banging her hand against the seat.

Seiki sticks her tongue. "Bite me. I rahte have that than riding a duel runner... unless you can convince me otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:07 am

Darren couldn't help but laugh lightly as well before he turned and said, "We better get outta here. The next matches are starting soon. Shuho needs a bed if not a doctor, and Shane might need some time to work on the Runner Harley took for that rough ride."

Seiki's deck began to glow as a voice spoke in her mind. "Do not fear... I will protect you from all fears and doubt. You needn't fear Duel Runners as long as you have me..."

Takuro grinned brightly and sat her down in her chair. "If you want, I could just make you forget all about that little incident you had... if its really that bad. Then again, I know you aren't the type to let fear get you down. The very thought of it must be pissing you off right now."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:17 am

"Oh yeah, let's just ignore the fact that Harley ate shit on the track!" Shane called out from the back with a sarcastic tone, messing around with his friend Darren. "I'm going to prep these things for the next round, you guys go relax or whatever, I don't care."

"Uhhh....uhhhh....uhhhh.....uhhhh..." Harley couldn't get his words together, leaning back even further to avoid face contact with Zeiya, falling back a little with a startled yelp.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 am

Yuki manages ot control her laughing, wiping away her tears of laughter as she looks up at Shane. "Yeah yeah...Mr. dickface."

Zeiya looks up at Harley, tilting her head. "Is...something wrong Harley? You're acting really weird." She says.

Seiki grunts at her deck speaking to her before turning her head away from Takuro. "Fine...I'll do it...After I rip your dick off."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:33 am

Yuki, you should probably stay here to see the next match. I heard You know who will be in it. I'll take the kids and meet you there. He moved his hand to Zeiya's arm, grabbing it as he drug her away from Harley. "C'mon... you've gotta look after Shuho. You wanna make sure he's safe, right?"

"Go ahead... it grows back," Takuro said with a smirk befitting his remark. "You can even keep it if you like."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:40 am

Harley looked up in a panic as Zeiya was dragged from him. He held out a hand. "Wai......w...." he stopped short, hanging his head low. Of course she would go see Shuho, he's always the most important. Stealing his spotlight. Harley shook it off, what was he thinking? This was just baout winning, survival, just like it always was. He sighed, leaning back.

"I'll have the runners ready before the next duel, Yuk." Shane called out again. "Harley, go with her. I'm sure Seth wants to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:49 am

"H-Huh?!" Zeiya's eyes widen as she found herself being dragged. "B-But what about Harley? Is he ok right now?!"

"Bah...I have to babysit? Again?!" Yuki hisses, completely recovered from her laugh attack as she turns away from Harley. "Fine...Come on, shorty."

"....Frekashow..." Seiki hisses, her eye twitching as she gets up and starts walking off. "I'll shove it up your ass, how about that?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:04 am

"I was gonna have him come with them, but I guess keeping him here to watch is a good idea," Darren said as he picked up Zeiya to avoid further struggling.

"A snake does need a tail," Takuro said, mocking her threats more. "At any rate, you on't have time to do any of that if you don't hurry up and get to the track, now will you?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:11 am

"Yahh!!! Lemme go!" Zeiya started to flail as she felt herself being pickedu p by Darren.

"Dick." Seiki grunts, flicking off Takuro as she leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 am

Harley jaw-dropped at the state, looking between Darren and Yuki multiple times. Just his freaking luck! He grunted, forcing himself up to wobbling legs, but he caught himself and walked slowly to Yuki. "Let's just get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 am

Not long after that, the stage started to grow dark as the announcer's voice could be heard echoing throughout the Dome Stadium. "Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for your wait, but we're ready for the last match of the day! First up is Team SS, Sector Six! As some may know, Sector 6 has been called the new name of Sector Security since the change in Directors. Now, let's hear it for them as they come out and give us a show!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:22 am

Seiki was already out at the starting line on her Runner, her eye twitching as she seemed hesitant. "Fuck...my life...and that snake."

"Here we are." Yuki says, stopping at one of the seats as she turns around. "Come on, we haven't gotten all day."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:25 am

Inside the garage, Shuho was laying down on the bed as a T.V. was on and tuned in to the stadium for the event. People were openly surprised to see the Director appear herself, especially alone.

"It seems that the Director has decided to go it alone! Is this Bravado of a champion, or could she just not find any teammates? Maybe she's saying she doesn't need them... Whatever the case, let's bring out her opponents!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:35 am

Chibi Zeiya was watching the tv as she looks at Shuho, not knowing hwether he's awake or asleep right now. "Seiki..." she mutters lightly as she burries half of her face in her arms.

"Fuck off, dick face!" Seiki shouts, glaring deeply at the cameras and the announcer.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 am

"What an arrogant bitch." Shane shook his head, watching the scene from the stands. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, brushing off his technological rival (If not being anywhere as close to his level counted as such), but looking at the action from the corner of his eye.

Harley pulled himself up to the seat using more arm strengh than leg. "Thanks for.....waiting......" he fought to catch his breath, the pain making it hard ot breathe, but he wouldn't give in and give her the satisfaction. "I'm good." He sat down next to his mentor, seth not even turning to acknowledge his arrival.

But then he spoke.

"You were extremely impressive." Seth closed his eyes. "You essentially eliminated an entire team by yourself after just a few duels. Your potential is great in amount." He finally turned to meet the agonized gaze of Harley. "But you were careless. You left your turns to chance and let your pride get in the way of your goal. that must be fixed." He examined his student "In more ways than one, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 am

Two men and a girl came out of the other entrance. One was Jack Atlus. One was Aki Izayoi and the third was Yusei Fudo, Team 5Ds. "It looks like you thought you could win on your own..." Aki said, glaring at Seiki. "This isn't the same as before. Don't expect to defeat us."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 am

"Bitch please...." Seiki hisses, her body tense as she awaits the inevitable. "Just get on your god dam runner and let's start this stupid thing already."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 am

"I'll be the one starting for us," Jack said with a grin of confidence. "So don't be expecting to even see Aki on the track because I'll be done with you in no time." He moved himself to the starting line with his grin still on his face. "We didn't get these upgraded cards for nothing... We won't be losing to Sector Security."

Darren sat down in the open seat between Harley and Yuki. He looked down and said, "So, she's dueling, huh? I was hoping I'd get to see it. We might not have a lot of time..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:13 pm

"Of course I wont see Aki..." Seiki rolls her eyes before matching Jack's expression. "After all, I'll crash your runner before you even make it to them."

"How are Shuho and Zeiya right now?" Yuki says without turning away from the field.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 pm

"Zeiya's alright, but Shuho's looking pale," Darren responded as he was also looking down at the field. "Whatever happened to him, I can at least see movement in his eyes."

"Runners, are you ready!" the announcer called out as the lights in front of them started to blink and change, counting down the moment they would begin. "Let's go! Turbo Duel, Accelerate!" Jack bolted himself out of the gate. His Duel Runner seemed to be even faster than it was before.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 pm

"Bah, you shouldn't have been so soft on him...out of the three, looks like Harley's the only one that can tough it out." Yuki grunts, glancing at the injured boy. "We have no time to recover and rest."

Just like Jack, Seiki starts up her runner and speds away. At first glance, it seems like Jack has the lead...until Seiki starts to randomly speed up out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next