Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:26 am

Shane scanned over the girl, taking in the features in a few brief passing moments. Strange robes, but as far as he was concerned everyone dressed like that in Japan, americans were never really informed on world events. They liked to keep them in their own little world.

And why was she wearing these robes anyway?

The only time Shane had even seen anyone dressed like this it was at the E3, and those guys were as weird as they came. Cosplayers, what a bunch of losers, then agian he couldn't talk, he travelled across the world to play a video game.

Shane placed two fingers up, nodding slightly.

"Shane."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:52 am

"I thought I recognized the clothes..." Zeiya said to Amane as she took a step forward. "I'm Zeiya Hisaki." The obvious tension in her body disapepared as she glanced down. "It's...very unfortunate for one of your followers, I'm afraid." After a moment, she shook her head and turned back to Amane. "Can you please explain what in hell's name is going on? Unlike the rest of us, you don't seem shocked and confuse with all these demons walking about."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:09 am

Shomonkai? That sounded interesting, whatever it was. Dee made a mental note to ask later. But for now she simply nodded her head to the girl named Amane.

"Dee." She said, referring to herself, and then stayed silent as she waited for the explanation to Zeiya's question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3