Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Shin's eyes widened as he was slapped. It was as if her words meant nothing. The only that in his mind was the fact that he was struck. "You dare raise a hand to god!" he yelled out as his face seemed furious to say the least. "Fun? You think this is about fun! FUN is winning, and with my power I'll never lose to anyone! If you really think I'm wrong, why don't YOU try fighting me?!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Immediately, Leia steps back at his yelling. She wont back down, however. "I alraedy told you that I'm weak! Fighting you is pointless! Shin....Shin, you idiot!" With that said, she unconsciously grabs the deck Nova gave her and runs out of the room, pushing past Nova as well as any students in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:26 pm

"L-Leia!" Nova called out, then turned to Shin. "You won't stop until everyone hates you, will you Shin?" He turned and walked out of the room. As he did, Shin was simply smiling. "A true sign of weakness... but I'm afraid I can't let go the fact that you struck me, poor little Leia..." He started to walk out of the room slowly, knowing that the night was still young, and there was much he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Leia ended up running back to the room where they would always meet up and card fight. She sat down in front of the table that Nova and Shinra were just fighting on earlier, staring down at teh desk.

"I....I really did it..." she mutters. "I hit Shin..." A few moments passed by befoer she started moving, looking at the deck Nova gave her. "...What's the point of power....really..." her eyes started to glow slightly, but she took no notice in it.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 pm

A blue haired girl walked into the area. She grinned as she looked at Leia. "You're the one, huh?" she said with her arms crossed. "A boy named Shinra asked me to come find you. More like demanded. He said that if you weren't prepared to fight tomorrow that Nova would suffer for it, whatever the hell that means."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am

"Huh?" Leia looks up at the girl before her eyes widen. "W-What?! Shin said what?!" She stands up in shock. Shin would never hurt Nova....right? She bit her lip slightly before she nods. "O-Ok..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 am

"Not that its any of my business, but there's this Cardshop called Psy," the girl continued. "If you really wanna learn your shit, try going down there. If your little boyfriend is really in trouble, you don't really have a lot of options." She turned and began to walk away. "You know, to blowhards like that Shinra, power is everything. He won't listen to you unless your stronger than him. Just saying..." With that, she walked out of the room, leaving a card with the address to Cardshop Psy on it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

"..." Leia heard what the girl said, picking up the cadr with Cardshio Psy on it. She reads over it carefully, then looks at her deck. "..."

Next day...

She hurries over to the usual spot, fearing that Nova could be in a bad situation. Even though she doesn't want to, she'll have to fight her way with Shin.

"N-Nova!" She shouts as she opens the door.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am

Shin was in the room, standing and waiting for her. Nova wasn't there. Shin turned to the table and said, "I had a feeling you'd come if I used his name. I can't forgive you striking the face of god. Therefore, I can't let you leave without understanding your mistake."

As he spoke, Nova walked in behind them. The blue haired girl was with him. "Leia, Shin?" he said in surprise as he saw what they were doing. "What the hell is happening here?" Shin grinned lightly and said, "Divine punishment..." Shin said. "Leia harmed god and now must pay. And now that Nova's here, my threat has more value."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 am

"H-Huh?" Her eyes widen as a quick survey of the room backed up Shinra's words. She turns around to see Nova and the girl. "N-Nova...I...Shin said..." Her words were all messy and botchy as Leia was confused before glaring at Shinra. "Y-You liar! How could you?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:54 am

"If you truly hate me, show me in the fight," Shin said with a smug smile. "It would at least entertain me while I slaughter you for your insolence." Nova clenched his fists, taking a step forward to step in when Maria moved her hand in front of the boy. "I didn't bring you here to stop this," she said. "Someone wants me to oversee this, and I had a feeling you'd wanna see it too, but I'm also here to make sure the girl doesn't chicken out."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:09 am

"....You won't let me go unless we fight...will you?" she mutters, slamming the deck Nova gave her down. "Fine! Win or lose, I'll fight you just so you'll leave us alone, Shin!" At that moment, a familiar glow appears in her eyes, yet it seems she doesn't realize it's there.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 am

"Hmm?" Shin muttered in confusion as he sensed a power similar to his own. "Very well then. If you can manage to defeat me then I'll honor your request and leave you alone for as long as you want." He moved his starting vanguard face down onto the table as he drew his opening 5 cards. "Not that I'll lose though... the power of god is absolute!" His eyes started to glow again as he stared into her. Maria's arms were crossed as she watched. "So, that's why the bastard called me here..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:31 am

"F-Fine!" Leia shouts, putting her starting Vanguard on the field as well as drawing her opening hand. "I don't caer if you're God...You're still Shin! Stand up, Vanguard!" She flips over the card to reveal a small blue robot.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 am

"Stand Up, my Vanguard," Shin called out as he flipped over a green lizard with gladiator armor. He drew to begin the opening turn with a grin. "Ride... Dragon Monk Gojo..." The Lizard moved back and to the right to make room for a man wearing red. "Gojo's skill... by resting it, I discard a card... and draw..." He discarded a Dragon Dancer Monica and drew a new card, ending his turn with that. "So, please try to entertain me."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 am

Leia draws to begin her own turn as she takes another card and places it over her Vanguard. "Ride...Blaupanzer!" She shouts as the robot upgraded. "Skill. When I ride Blaupanzer over Blaujunger, I can put Blaukruger into my hand." She looks into her deck, showing the grade 2 to Shinra before putting it into her hand. "Now I'll attack your vanguard for 8k!" She drive checks, revealing a Deatharmy Lady.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:03 am

Shinra grinned as he took the card on top of his deck and placed it into the damage. It was a Kimarara. He stood his vanguard and drew as he said, "Seems my powers haven't failed me. I got just what I was expecting. I ride, Dragon Knight Aleph!" The man changed to a spiky haired male utop a dragon. "Then I call! Bahr, Tahr!" The two units, a Demon and a man with a rather large spear appeared to the left and right of the male. "Now, Superior Ride!" He sent the two units into the Soul as the man was engulfed in a mighty flame. Out of the flame, the man was now more demonic in appearance, wearing the armor of the demon before. "Now that this is done, I can attack your Blaupanzer!" He checked his two top cards, revealing a Dragonic Overlord and a Bellicosity Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 am

"Tch! Damage check." She flips over the top card, revealing an Asura Kaiser as she draws. "Ride, Blaukruger!" Her vanguard upgraded even further as she calls out Deatharmy Lady, Dancing Wolf, Tough Boy and Street bouncer. "Skill!" She rests Street and Tough Boy to draw a card before resting deatharmy Lady and Wolf. "Attack for 16k!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:11 am

"Countering his superior ride with a strong field of multiple attacks," Nova said as he was studying what she was doing. "It surprising to see she'd know to do that."

"Damage check..." Shin said, not even attempting to guard. The card was a Dragon Monk Gojo.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:14 am

"Now I'll attack with Blaukruger!!" she declares, resting her vanguard as she checks the top card. "Critical trigger! I give all effects to Blaukruger!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:20 am

He smiled lightly as he checked the two cards as damage. The first was an Embodiment of Victory Aleph. The second appeared with a glow. "Get... Draw Trigger..." He drew his card then drew to begin his turn. "Now to reduce your field and your dreams of winning to ash... Call, Dragonic Overlord!" The card came down with a flash in front of the Lizard as three other cards came with it. "Also, Amero, Bellicosity, Bahr!" As the field filled, Shin moved his hand to his damage, flipping the three cards there. "Counterblast... Overlord's power +5k." Shin then pointed to his powerful vanguard. "Aleph, use Amero's boost to attack Blaukruger!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:22 am

"N-No guard..." She hesitated, gripping onto her cards. "Even if I lose, it's not going to change a thing!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 am

"Are you really okay with losing?" Maria said as he looked at Leia. "After everything that's been said before now, are you alright with losing and proving it all true?"

"Imagine it..." Shin said as his eyes started to glow brightly. Leia was now within a grassy field, staring down a large demonic man ready to attack her. "Those who are below me fall victim to this power of mine... You will experience it first hand here and face a humiliation only a god can deliver." The man started to glow as its claws grew sharper. Shin grinned as he whispered, "Critical trigger..." In that moment, the claws of the demonic man-like creature crashed down into Leia.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:35 am

"Huh?" she looks around, finding herself in an unknown area. Her eyes laid on the demonic man before her. Her eyes widen and she raises her arms up in defense to block out any major damage to her. She was hit, being brought back to reality as she gasps, putting her hand on the table to support herself.

~W-What was that...?!~ she thought, glaring at him as she damage checks twice, one of them being a Draw trigger. "D-DRaw..." She manages to say as she draws a card. "Power to...vangaurd..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 am

"It seems my power was too much for you," Shin said with a grin as he moved his hand to his Dragonic Overlord. "But its not over yet... Overlord, attack Street Bouncer!" He rested the unit alone, not boosting as the dragon moved in to destroy the Street Bouncer in flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Cardfight! Vanguard-
Jump to: