Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 am

Zeiro grins as he holds his hansd up in defense. "Down, boy, down...I was just on my way to some place and I happen to see you two. Is that so wrong?" He said so innocently before frowning slightly. "At any rate, are you so sure the girl's sick? She seems fine to me." At his words, Sera coughs, although this was more of a cough off guard than a painful cough.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:37 am

"Either way she doesn't need any of your help," Zach said, still defensive about what he could want. After seeing her personality change in Sera's fight with Maria, Zach wasn't prepared to listen to much of anything Zeiro had to say. "I'm taking her to her house and you don't need to be a part of it, so why don't you go back to whatever it was you were doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:39 am

He lowers his hands slightly, still smiling. "Now now...If it has nothing to do with me, it wouldn't hurt for me to follow you up to the shop. After all, it seems like she has no intention of telling you."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 am

Zach gave an annoyed groan before he started to run forward without a word. He really didn't have time to argue with him as he didn't know what was wrong with Sera at all. He carried her back to the shop, looking back to her to see if she was alright now and again.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:51 am

All while Zach was carrying her back to the shop, she staretd coughing lightly, using her hand to cover it. Slowly but sure, it was growing more noticable a red substance was coming out of her mouth, causing even Zeiro to narrow his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 am

When Zach arrived at the shop, Forte turned to see that he was holding Sera. He ran over and called out, "Hey, what happened? Did she fall over or something?" Zach shook his head and said, "No time. Shopkeep!" He called out, to which the manager cringed slightly and said, "You mean to say Manager..."

Zach ran over to him and said, "I need Sera's address! I know its weird to ask but look at her. She's not even in a condition to tell me where it is."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:17 am

"Here." Yuki walks up to Zach, holding out Sera's sign up sheet. "Although I have a feeling what she put down is not really her own address...it's too close to that new building they put up a year ago....what was it called? Tofu FighterS?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 am

"That's... strange..." Zach said as he took the address. "Either way, Its all I've got." He turned and rushed out of the door. Forte jumped up and grabbed onto Zora's arm. "C'mon! We need to see if she's alright. Besides, I wanna see what a Tofu Fighter is!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 am

"Wait, what?!" Zora shouts as she was being forcibly dragged...by a kid, of all thiks. As they rush off, Sera's coughing grew more violent, a bit of blood splattering on Zach's clothes as she didn't have enough strength to cover her coughing.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 am

It didn't take long to reach the address as Zach was moving as fast as possible. He turned to Sera and asked softly, "Is there any way we can get inside?"

Forte stopped at the rather large building in front of them. On the door, it said Foo Fighters. Forte looked at it for a moment, then said, "This must not be what she was talking about. She said Tofu Fighters. Where's the toe?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 am

Sera let out a small groan, her throat sore from coughing so much. She opens her eyes and looks at the sign, staring at it before burying her face onto Zach's shoulders. "Not it..."

"Wait...Foo Fighters?!" Zora's eyes widen as she takes a step back. "These are the strongest Cardfighters in Japan! Why would she write down THEIR address?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 am

"What do you mean Not It?" Zach said, turning back to Sera. Forte on the other hand, turned to Zora and said, "Strongest Cardfighters?! What do you mean? She put this as her home address, so... does she live with these guys?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 am

Sera's only reply was a horsh breathing. Zora crosses her arms and thinks carefully. "Maybe...She does have amnesia, from what I heard and seen from that Nova jerk and that weird White haired freak. Maybe she has a connection to them?"

As the three conversed wit heach otehr, Zeiro nonchalantly passes them, standing in front of the door before putting his hand next to his mouth. "Yoohoo! Lookie who's here!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 am

Zach gave an annoyed look as he heard and saw Zeiro. "Why is it always that guy..." he said under his breath. As they were talking, a voice called out, "Funny, I don't remember inviting so many people..." The orange haired boy was there, meeting them all for the first time. His eyes went to Sera with a small grin. "Ah, so YOU'RE the one Seiki mentioned. When I heard the name Sera I didn't recognize, but its really you. Since we're meeting for the first time again, I should introduce myself. My name is Shinra Tokuda, and judging by that expression, I'd say your having a bit of a sickness fit."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 am

Sera's body tenses up at the sound of Shinra's voice. Luckly for her, her head was positioned so that her face was barely visible to Zach. Her eyes were wide and fearful as she grips onto the boy's arms. "S-Shinra....?"

Zeiro smiles lightly as he waves his hand. "Now now...you never said it was bad of me to bring guest along." He simply said. "Now then, I see that I'm no longer needed in your ilttle hunt."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 am

"You've done well to serve god to this extent," Shinra said as he moved his hand to Sera's hair, moving to brush it lightly. "You know, Foo Fighter headquarters has a great medical facility. I'm nothing if not merciful, and would gladly let Sera-chan here use the facilities." His face gave a creepy smile to them, a smile that actually made Zach back away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:18 am

She flinches quite noticably as she felt Shinra's hand on her hair. Her body began to tremble as she refuses to look up. "Let go..." She whipsers in a near nonaudible voice.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 am

Zach turned away, able to barely hear her as she was so close to him. "We... don't need help. She just needs rest and a looking after from a trained doctor." Shinra turned to Zach with a small frown. "Oh... you mean to reject the generosity of god? Oh course, you should be taught not to speak for others." His eyes started to glow as he stared directly into Zach's eyes. Zach's eyes widened for a moment before he yelled out and stepped back, keeping himself from falling as Forte kept Sera from falling as well.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:35 am

"Huh?!" Zora's eyes widen at ZAch's sudden movement. "What....?" she then glare at Shinra, grabbing a hold of his shoulder. "Hey, what's the big idea?! What did you do to him?!"

Sera's trembling wouldn't stop, even after Zach was falling backwards. "G-Get away..." she said, a little bit louder, enoug hfor Shinra to hear
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 am

"Merely a demonstration of god's power," Shinra said with a grin as he turned to Zora. "Would you like a demonstration as well? Considering that touching god in such a violent nature is a sin." His eyes started to glow as he looked into Zora's eyes, but before anything could happen, a hand moved in front of them. It was Nova's hand. "Shin, that's enough!" he said as he grabbed Zora's arm, taking her off of Zach.

Shinra frowned lightly as he saw Nova, sighing lightly as he started to walk away with Sera. "Oh, Nova-kun. You always spoil my fun. That really hasn't changed. But then again you also said you wouldn't come back until you had the power to overcome god's will. Did you come here to challenge me?" Nova's eyes were closed as he raised his hand to signal Zora, Forte, and Zach to follow him. "Some things are more important than you, Shin..." Nova said simply. Shinra narrowed his eyes as he said, "My name isn't Shin anymore! You should know that by now!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:49 am

Zora's eyes widen as she saw Nova. What was he doing here? She opens her mouth to say something, then closes it as she only replys with a grunt, following him.

"Why hello, Nova Raizer." Zeiro said with a grin as they were trying to leave. "So it does seem that you two know each other...That's very...ressuring, let's say."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 am

Forte followed as well with a trembling Zach close behind. They seemed to both want to leave quickly after seeing Shinra. Nova didn't stop at all. He simply replied by saying, "Shut up..." and continued walking. He knew Zeiro wasn't there that day. Only Kariya was, and he had no intention of explaining anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 am

He starts laughing out loud as he waves. "Bye bye, then. We'll see each other real soon!" He said with a grin taht could rival Shinra's. He lets out a small sigh before turning to the man next to him. "Well, it seems things didn't go the way you wanted, Shinra-kun. What will you do now?"

As soon as they were out of sight and hearing, Zora blurts out. "What the hell, Nova?! First you tell US to find her and now you just appear out of nowhere?! Tell us, what kind of conenction do you have with this girl and Foo Fighter?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 am

"Actually, all things have gone as I wanted them to up until this point," Shinra said with a small smile. "After all, of all the times for her to be out in that condition, why do you think she would choose today? This is all god's will, and all apart of God's great plan. For now, all I need to is prepare for the tournaments. You can go back to observing with the other two."

"Its not something worth talking about..." Nova said simply, answering the question in as few words as possible. "Hey, we deserve to know too!" Forte said, shaking his arms with fiery red eyes. "Sera nee-chan is a part of the team just like all of us, so we should know what's goin' on with her and you too!"

Zach raised his hand lightly and said, "Now's... not the time... If his reasons have anything to do with that guy... then I understand... And the longer this argument happens, the longer it takes to get Sera the help she needs..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:20 am

"All right, all right." Zeiro says, waving his hand as if to say 'enough'. "Whatever you say, 'God'...Altnough I doubt Nova would appreciate my presence very much. "With that said, he starts to walk away.

Zora simply balls her hands into fists, not believing what Nova was telling them. Suddenly, she heard Sera starting to take in hoarsh breaths as she gently lifts her head to look at hiva. Dried spots of blood were around her mouth as she looks up at the Green haired boy before her.

"N-Nova...How..Why do you know Shinra?" She says softly, just barely enough for people to hear. Not waiting for an answer, tears started to fall from her face. "You...Tell me, who am I? You have to know if you know Shinra!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Cardfight! Vanguard-
Jump to: