Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar Empty
PostSubject: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 am

A week had passed since the Shop Tournament. Forte was inside the shop, battling others to try to improve his skills as much as he could. He was curious as to what his teammates were doing, as he had not seen any of them in a while. The Regional Tournament was days away and they hadn't even gotten together as a team yet. Forte sighed lightly as he looked out at the door, hoping someone familiar would walk in.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:39 am

The doors to the shop open as Zora walks inside. She looks around, seeing Forte but not the other two. "Tch! Days before the Regionals and only the short kid's here? At this rate, we'll never make it to Nationals!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:49 am

"Short kid," Forte said, glaring at Zora. "Hey, what the heck's that suppose to mean? And whaddya mean we won't be ready? I'm ready to go right now if I had to!"

Outside, within a parkway, a man with orange spiked hair and light blue eyes was looking down at what appeared to be a deck of Vanguard cards. His eyes started to glow lightly as he whispered, "Sera-chan. Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:06 am

"You know exactly what I mean!" Zora says, sticking her tongue out at the kid. "A short kid ilke you! Besides, if we don't work as a team, how else will we getp ast the tournaments?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:13 am

"I know! But still..." Forte said, looking down for a moment, then looking back to Zora. "Nee-chan will come through, so that's all we need, right? Sera Nee-chan can't be the kinda person that would leave us out like that.... I think..."

"Oh..." the boy said as he sat down lightly on the park bench. "My voice doesn't reach.... Oh... then I wonder where she could be..." He moved his hand into the pocket of his black jacket, pulling out a cell phone. He opened it and it almost immediately called a number. "Seiki-chan. Does your friend Zeiro know anything about where that girl you mentioned might be?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 am

"I dont know...I've only seen her about once or twice, after all." Zora shrugs before poking his forehead. "What, do you think I'm a stalker or something? Why would you ask me?"

Seiki picks up the phone, looking at her cards while talking. "That weird girl? Yeah, she just participated in a tournament earlier."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:32 am

"I only started coming here recently," Forte said as he slapped her hand away from his head. "I thought you'd know more about her coming here more than me, but you're just as dumb as you look!"

"Is that so..." the boy said in a somewhat disappointed tone. "I was hoping I could speak to her, but she doesn't seem to be anywhere nearby. This has gotten a bit boring, so I'll just head back."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:03 am

"W-What?! You're the only dumb one around here!" She shouts, glaring at him before clearing her throat. "W-Well...that Nova guy's more stupid than you are so i'll let that slide..."

"Where ARE you exactly? Couldn't you just stop by the cadr shop?" Seiki said as she starts to rearrange a few crds. "Not like she's here at the moment, but she should be soon."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 am

The boy sighed for a moment as he looked up to the sun, then stood up from the bench."I would do that, but there's someone there who wouldn't like that idea. I'd rather not start a conflict so soon. Even if I could win, there'd be no fun in ending it now." He moved his free hand to his hand to his pocket. "At any rate, be sure to get back to Foo Fighter HQ before anything happens. We're done with that shop for now."

Forte closed his eyes lightly as he leaned back in the chair and said, "Yeah, that's for sure. That Nova guy is really annoying with his attitude and that stupid grin of his..."

"Is that all?" a voice said from behind Zora as Forte's eyes were still closed. It was Nova, holding a school bag and looked down at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:17 am

Seiki rolls her eyes. "Fine, fine...I'm not the one who wanted to partake in the tournament anyways. If it wasn't her, I would have been found out. I'm coming." She hangs up the phone and starts to head out of the shop before the three kids saw her.

Zora turns around, nearly falling over as Nova was standing there. "W....how long ahve you been ehre?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:31 am

Nova's eyes turned for a moment, seeing Seiki. He always kept his eyes on strong cardfighters and she seemed stronger than most. His eyes moved back to Zora, looking down to her as he said, "I just got here. I was going to see what everyone was doing here. Seeing this I know what I need to do." He turned and started moving towards the door. "If this is the state of the team, I'll have to wake up early to make sure I get to the Regionals. I can't really afford to rely on you two, especially if you don't have the sense to find your other teammate."

Forte glared at him, then blinked at the last thing he said. "Find her?" he said lightly before standing off of the chair. "Maybe... we should look for Sera Nee-chan."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:36 am

"What do you mean us?! This also pertains to you, too!" Zora snaps, pointing at him. "You're a part of this team, too! Just because you're the strongest of us all doesn't mean you get to do what you like!"

As Seiki leaves, a familiar girl timidly walks in. "U-Umm..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:47 am

Nova closed his eyes as he walked out of the shop, his eyes looking to see where Seiki went. He clenched his fist lightly as he realized he had lost her.

Forte blinked before he saw the familiar girl. He rushed to her and called out, "Nee-chan! I was afraid you wouldn't show up with the disappearing act you made the other day... That and ya haven't really been here since. But hey, are you alright? A little less nervous since the Shop Tournament ended?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:52 am

"Ahh...I'm sorry. I just wasn't feeling really good after the tournament." Sera said with a small smile. She looked a bit pale, but otherwise fine. "Again, I'm sorry." All while this happens, Zora sticks her tongue out at Nova as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 am

Forte looked at her, up and down, then said, "You seem okay... Maybe a little pale. You've been inside too much." He went to the nearby chairs, sitting down and said, "Anyways, I talked to a few people and they said you use a bunch of different decks. Is that right?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 am

"Ahh...kind of." Sera said. Suddenly, she started to cough quite violently as Zora rushes over to her. "Hey, are you sure you're all right?" She asks as Sera quickly put her hands behind her back. "Y-Yeah....Well...I just wanted to seee you guys so I guess I'll just go home and rest up a little bit more..Ha ha...." She starts to back away before running out of the shop before either one had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:08 am

"Ah, hey! Where are you going!" Forte said as he stood up, starting to run to the door. As Sera ran out of the shop, Zach was walking by listening to music via headphones. He hadn't intended on going into the shop today, but seeing Sera run caused him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:10 am

Sera starts running awayf rom the shop, passing a corner and a street before she stops and tries to catch her breath. Her violent coughing returned, only this time it didn't seem to go away as fast as before.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 am

Zach was the first to find her. He saw her coughing, running to her as he said, "Sera! What he heck are you doing out with a cough like that?" He moved his hand to her head to try and check if it was hot. "Its no wonder you haven't been around. You need some bed rest."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:18 am

Her cough finally calms down as she tries to smile at Zach. "I-I'm fine....really..." She tries to cover up her hands as she atttempts tos tand up. "I'm just....I just got a little cold. That's it."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 am

"This isn't what I call fine," he said with a worried expression. "C'mon. Point me to your place. I'm taking you home. No room for objections." He moved his back to her as he picked her up, placing her on his back.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:12 am

"H-Huh?!" Sera blinks and widens her eyes as she realizes that she's on Zach's back "W-Wait! What are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 am

"There's no way you're walking back like this," he said as he started to walk. "Now be a good girl and tell me where I'm going. Otherwise, I'll have to ask the Shop Owner since address was in the registrations forms for the Shop Tournament."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:19 am

Before she could answer him, a familiar voice could be heard. "Oh? And what aer you two doing out here together like this?" She looks up and over his shoulder to see Zeiro walking up to them, smiling. "What's this? An interesting situation you two are in."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 am

Zach glared at Zeiro. He seemed to have a creepy fixation on Sera all this time, and this was the worst time for him to appear. "What are you doing here?" he said, trying to be quick. "We don't really have time to entertain you. Sera's sick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar   The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road to the Regionals: You Avatar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Cardfight! Vanguard-
Jump to: