Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Card Capital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:23 am

The man closed his eyes lightly and called, "No guard. If you fail to draw the Trigger, your attack won't do anything to me."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:41 am

The girl ignored him as she took the top card off her deck and showed it to him. "No trigger." she simply stated as she put the card in her hand. She didn't really seem disgrunted. ~At least I have another card in my hand...It wouldn't ahve mattered if I attacked Jack, either.~ She thought. "That ends my turn."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:28 am

"Stand and draw." The boy drew his card, looking at the cards in his hand. "You have a grasp of battle and hand advantage. However, was that the best unit to have in the Vanguard circle? Battle, Doug to boost... Genocide Jack attack. Strike her vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 am

~Yes~ She mentally said, biting her lip. "No...guard..." She finally declared, gripping her cards. She couldn't defend against the attack without a 10000 guard, which she didn't have anymore. ~As long as he doesn't get a trigger, i think i'll be ok.~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 am

The boy flipped his card, revealing that he had no trigger. Instead, it was Mr. Invincible. "Looks like I didn't get a trigger. You were hoping for that, I bet," he said with a light grin, almost as if he had expected the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:11 am

~Gee, I wonder what gave that away...~ She mentally said to herself as she drew another damage check, revealing Miracle Kid. "Draw Trigger. I draw a card and add 5000 to my Vanguard." She stated, drawing a card as she awaits her opponent's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 am

The boy looked at the cards within his hand and lightly said, "In that case, I'll just end my turn. I think from here I can show you something a bit more fierce, though. Do you think you're ready for that?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:22 am

"Maybe." she said instintively as she stood her units and drew. "I ride CEO Amaterasu!" the girl declared as the unit changed into a black haired goddess in japanese clothing with a giant, red sun behind her (Pow: 10000). "At the start of my Main Phase, I can Soul Charge a card and look at the top card of my deck, like Cocoa's ability." She takes the first card and puts it under Amaterasu, then takes another and looks at it. "...Don't need this..." she muttered, putting it on the bottom before resting her Vanguard. "Amaterasu attacks Genocide Jack! Even if she has lower attack, I still have Twin Drive. Will you guard?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 am

The boy closed his eyes lightly and called out, "No guard..." The people around him were confused, wondering why he wouldn't guard such a thing. The blond boy grinned as he thought, ~With the Twin Drive, she'll do damage even without the trigger, meaning guarding would take more of the hand than one would think. It looks like he's either banking on getting a trigger in the damage check to prevent more damage or saving his guard for the next one. This guy's not just hype after all.~
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 pm

"Twin Drive check..." She placed her hand on her deck, flipping over her card. "Critical Trigger. I add both effects to Amaterasu." Now her vanguard had more power, enough to over power Jack. "Second check..." She flipped over a second card. "No trigger."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:21 pm

The boy looked on with surprise and picked up a card from his deck. He placed it in the damage zone and then picked up another. He grinned as the card started to glow. He revealed it and said, "Three Minutes. With this Trigger, my vanguard gains 5000 power, and I draw a card." He drew a new card, looking at it as he awaited her next move. He already had 4 damage as it was, but attacking him again would be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:27 pm

The girl blink, seeing the card glow. Shaking her head, she rested her Cocoa and Red eye. "I'll attack Kirara, then!" She declared as the little red fox ran towards Kirara.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Kirara was hit and disappeared as the boy placed the card into the Drop Zone, slowly standing all of his units as his deck started to glow with a bit of an aura. "Do you have a clear image of it?" he said lightly. "The power you hold and the difference between us? If you do not, I'll have to show it to you..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 pm

"Image?" she repeated questionably, looking up at the boy. Now that he mentioned it, she felt something from the boy that she hasn't felt before. She could tell he was very strong compared to herself and her hand shook slightly. "Just...go."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:00 am

The boy drew his card as he looked at his hand. He picked up a single card and said, "Grasp the image... a mechanical destroyer that leaves none in its wake. I ride, Rutile Gold!" The black wolverine-like creature started to glow as it grew into a large machine with a saw-like blade of gold. (Pow:10000) "I call... Death Metal Droid, Mr. Invincible!" two creatures then appeared on each side, one a man wearing a blue hero costume and the other a silver robot with a machine gun. (Pow: 10000 x2)
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 am

"What?!" She said out loud, widening her eyes as she saw the three grade 3s on the field. Yeah...she knew it...she was screwed. "H-Hah....I hae a bad feeling about this now..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 pm

The boy grinned as he turned the silver android and called out, "Death Metal Droid attack! Also, I activate its counter blast. By flipping a damage, it gains 3000 power for this attack. Even unboosted, Nova Grapplers still have power." The android pointed its Machine Gun at Amaterasu, changing the rounds as its power rose by 3000. (Pow:13000) It began firing at the woman as if it was built only to kill.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 pm

The girl narrowed her eyes, taking a card from her hand. "I guard with Miracle Kid!" She said as a humanoid rat in a suit appeared in front of Amaterasu. He winced as the bulelts shot him, causing him to disappear, leaving the Vanguard unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:15 pm

The boy moved his hand to the blue hero without a moment's delay. "Invincible attack her Amaterasu!" The hero jumped up and flew with great speed towards the woman, fists forward as if ready to strike her immediately.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 pm

"Victory Maker!" She declared as a sort of Rooster adorn in large jewelry appeared to block Mr. Invincible's strike. Letting out a 'squak', he disappeared much in the same way Miracle did.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

"In that case, Doug will boost and Rutile Gold will attack Amaterasu." the boy declared as the mechanical death machine charged at the woman with its blade in hand, prepared to strike.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am

The girl seemed to hesitate as her eyes darted across her hand. "...can't take a chance..." she muttered, taking a card and playing it on the Guardian Circle. "I guard with Battle Sister Chocolat!" She declared as a small, green haired nun with glasses and a machine gun appeared before Amaterasu. "By discarding a card from my hand, I can negate teh attack." She discarted her Miracle Kid as Chocolat started to shoot at Gold. The machien gun got out of control, causing her to fall down.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 am

"Twin Drive check..." the man said as he flipped the top card of his deck. He grinned as he said, "Stand trigger, Luck Girl. All effects to Invincible." The second card flipped and started to glow just as the first had. "Trigger, Battleraizer get. All effects to Death Metal. That means both my rear guards can attack now. Invincible, attack her vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 am

"Two stand triggers?!" She clenched her cards, looking at the stand units with widen eyes. "No...guard..." She refused to guard...she SHOULDN'T guard. "Damage check." She flipped over her top card, cauasing it to start glowing faintly. "Draw Trigger. I add 5000 to my vanguard and draw a card."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am

~She knew, eh?~ the boy thought as he was getting more intrigued. "Death Metal Droid, attack the Vanguard! Even with even strength, you'll take damage if the attack hits."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Card Capital   Welcome to Card Capital - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Card Capital
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next