Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WRGP: Start Up!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Shuho gave a slight glare that then turned into a smirk as he said, "So, your the one I gotta take on? Alright, you wanna lose to me then you got it." He revved his Duel Runner and said, "Where's your Runner? This is a tournament of Turbo Duels. I hope you weren't planning to just run the whole time."

The man said nothing, simply pointing to her Duel Runner and called out, "I'm your opponent. There's nothing else you need to know. Its already time. Move to your Duel Runner and show me your power."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:44 pm

"So what if I wanna run?" Shirei said sarcasitally before laughing as she walks behind some boxes and pulls out a runner with various shades of blue and black. "Don't you worry about me, kid. Worry about yourself." She said as she got on and started up her Runner.

"Eh?" Zeiya blinked before frowning. ~But you know who I am...that doesn't make it fair...~ She thought as she got on her Runner. "All right...let's go."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 pm

He blinked lightly, having never seen her Duel Runner before this moment. He placed his hand on the handle of his own Runner and revved it once. He turned it so that it was facing the same direction as hers. The WRGP had few rules for this portion of the battle. It was like Street Fighting. As long as the duel happened and was recorded on the Dueling Network, they could determine who moves on to the next round. This also meant that anything that happened within the duel was legal as long as there was a winner at the end of the day. Shuho awaited Shirei to move to where he was, not moving at all. "Get over here so we can have a fair start," he said with a bit of a grin. "I don't want you using foul play as an excuse for losing."

The man revved his runner again, racing past her and riding off. There was no rule saying he had to wait until she was ready to ride off. "First a test of speed," the man said through Zeiya's on board computer. "If I can make it to the corner before you do, I take the first turn. Will you be able to pass me in time?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Shirei smirked as she started off, passing Shuho. "Nothing in the rules saying about that, kid!" She said, waving her hand off as she sped off. "First to the corner goes!"

"What?!" Zeiya said as she quickly chased after the man. She sped up, determined to pass the corner as she manages to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Shuho glared as he started his Runner and sped off. He rushed to catch up to her, making it to her side with a small grin. "Guess I gotta thank that Shane guy for the upgrades. This machine wouldn't have been able to close a gap like that before."

The man looked back and saw that Zeiya was right behind her. "It seems you aren't afraid of speed," the man said. "However, can you handle true speed?" He leaned himself in slightly as his as his Duel Runner started to pick up even more speed. The speed in which he was moving was so great that bright streaks of light were actually trailing him and his Duel Runner.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 pm

"Ha! That asshole's only good for duel runners!" she said as she started to slow down. "Why don't you take the first turn? After all, I just want this duel to get started! Trying to speed up will be useless with that guy's tech."

Zeiya widen her eyes as she saw him goign faster. At first, she hesitated. She never wen't anything beyond this speed. Shaking her head, she decided to go for it. ~We have to win!~ She thought as she sped up, going neck and neck with the man. "I'm not afraid of anything!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Shuho looked back at her with a bit of a blink, then drew his cards, not prepared to think anything of it. He looked at his hand and closed his eyes for a moment. "Time to try this on my own..." Shuho said as he drew another card. "My turn! I set a monster face down in defense and place a card face down to go with it! That's all I need this turn." His two cards flashed in front of him as his turn ended with that.

The man turned again, seeing she wasn't prepared to stop just yet. He gripped the Duel Runner as they approached the turn. He didn't seem to be slowing down for the turn at all. If anything, he was moving a little faster for it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:35 am

"Ha! My turn!" Shirei said as she drew. "I summon Twin-Sword
arauder!" In front of her runner stood an armored man with two swords attached to his arms (ATK 1600) "Now...attack!"

Zeiya narrowed her eyes, seeing her opponent speed up. "Oh no you don't!8 sheshouted as she pressed the accelerater more, causing her runner to accelerate just a bit past him. "I'll get the first turn!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 am

Shuho grunted lightly as he saw the card, seeing its sword slash down at his card. It was a small white dog that was instantly destroyed(Def:100). "You destroyed my Ryko... but since you flipped it up to do it, its ability destroys your Maurder and I send three cards from my deck into the grave." He took three cards from his deck, sending them into the graveyard with a grin just before he lost 1500 life points.

The man slowly down very slightly, just enough for her to get the corner and gain the first turn. "You have determination," he said to Zeiya through the screen again. "This might not be a waste after all. Tell me, were you able to lose your fears within the high speed?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am

"Oh...not bad so far." Shirei commented as she waved two cards. "Even so, this is far from throwing me off. Two facedowns are all I need." The two facedowns appeared on both sides of her runner as she sped up. "Turn end"

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." Zeiya said as she drew her sixth card. "I summon a monster in defense mode and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 am

Shuho drew his next card, looking on as his Speed Counters went up to two. He took a card from his hand and called out, "Nice try with the face downs, but you didn't even see my deck when we last fought. I play Pitch Black Werewolf in attack mode! (Atk: 1600) When this guy attacks, you can't activate spells or traps until after the damage is done. Pitch Black, pay her back for the damage we just took!" The beast lifted his mighty blade and lunged at the girl, prepared to strike at her.

The man drew his card as he looked at his hand. "In the flux of speed, anything is possible. All things are forgotten and ones mind becomes clear. When that happens, you can attain true power. I'll show you with this. I summon Machina Gearframe in attack mode!" An orange robotic man appeared onto the field in front of him. (Atk:1800) "When this card is summoned, a card can be added to my hand from my deck. You won't need to know what it is just yet..." He placed his hand on his deck, drawing a card without even looking at it before he pointed at Zeiya's monster. "Now, attack her face down creature!"

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 pm

The woman didn't seem fazed as the attack went through, dealing 1600 damage to her life points. "Are you just about done" She said with a stretch of her arm.

The facedown flipped up, revealing a robot bunny. "When Mecha Bunny is flipped, I can select a card and deal 500 damage to the owner of the card!" Zeiya declared, pointing at his monster. "I'll be choosing your Machina Gearframe!" The bunny jumped up and kicked the monster before being destroyed. "When destroyed in battle, I can summon another one in facedown defense mode!" Another facedown flashed in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Shuho grinned lightly at his 100 point lead as he gave a nod and said, "Yeah, I'm done for now. Its your move."

The man too the 500 points of damage, not even showing signs of feeling it as he said, "Is this the full force of your power? I set two cards face down and end my turn. If you aren't able to show me the power of the Light this turn, the next turn will be your last."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:15 pm

"All right, my turn! Draw!" Shirei said as she drew her card. "If there's no monster on my field, but my opponent has one, I can summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode!" A mechanical dragon appeared on the field (ATK 2100). "Next, I summon Armored Bee in attack mode!" Now, a giant, armor plated bee appeared next to Cyber Dragon (ATK 1600) "I'll activate his ability! Now your monster's attack is halfed!" The bee rushes over to Pitch Black Werewolf, its stinger extended out.

Zeiya blinked as she drwe her hard. ~He knows...~ She thought as she placed the card in her hand and pulled out another. "I summon a monster in defense mode...and activate the Speed spell - Ancient Rules! I can activate this card if I have 2 or more Speed Counters! Now, I can summon a Level 5 or higher Normal monster to the field!" A scroll appeared between Zeiya's two facedown monsters and a blue mist started coming out of it. "I summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!"

The mist intensified as a beam of light shot out of the scroll. Both the mist and light started to shape itself into a large dragon before disappearing and revealing Blue Eyes (ATK 3000)

"Battle! Blue eyes, Attack his Machina!" She declared, pointing at the monster as her dragon flapped its wings and rushed over to attack it.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Shuho's eyes widened as he saw the two monsters. He couldn't stop his wolf from being struck and its attack point became 800 as it dropped its sword in the pain. Shuho winced as he knew both attacks hitting him would be his end. He had to stop it here, but how?

The machine was struck, causing the man to lose 1200 more life points. His Duel Runner started to swerve as his said, "It looks like you're finally taking this seriously... However, you've yet to accept the power of Light. Your dragon's fangs are too weak as they are now!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Shirei smirked. "What's wrong, King Slayer? Had enough?!" she shouted as she throws her arm out. "Armored Bee, Cyber Dragon, attack!!!" The two monsters rushed at the poor Werewolf, doing a combine attack of 3700.

Zeiya flinched at his statement as her runner sped past him. "I play two cards face down and end my turn." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Shuho closed his eyes as he flipped over his face down card. "I activate a trap, Cover Fire! Now one monster in my graveyard can assist the monster on my field, adding its attack points to my Werewolf. I'll use Celestia, Lightsworn Angel!" A woman in white armor with large wings and a spear-like staff appeared on the field, standing behind the Werewolf prepared to fight. (Atk:3000) The woman and the beast combined their powers and slashed at the bee that came at them which was ahead of the dragon.

The man drew his card, looking at it. "Now its time I showed you true power!" the man called out as he took a card in his hand as well. "By discarding Machine monsters in my hand who's combined level are 8 or more, I can summon the card I added to my hand last turn. I discard two machines to summon forth... Machina Fortress!"

A large machine started to rise up from the ground, raising until its belts on the bottom for mobility were visible. (Atk:2500) "I also have a trap card, Roll Out! This lets me take a Union monster within my graveyard and attach it to one appropriate monster on my field. I'll choose the Mech Support Platform in my graveyard which raises my monster's attack power another 500 points."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 pm

"Hmph! Not bad..." Shirei said as her bee was destroyed and she lost 1400 life points. "However, Nothing's gonna save ou from my Dragon!"

"I activate the trap, Adhesion Trap Hole!!!" Zeiya called out. "This cuts your monster's original attack in half!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Shuho gritted his teeth, knowing the effect of Cover Fire was only for one battle. He couldn't protect his monster again, or avoid the 1300 damage the attack would create, but it was still better than defeat.

"You have a fair grasp at reading cards," the man said to Zeiya as they turned another corner. "You knew I'd summon a monster more powerful than yours and prepared a card to defeat it. Your second face down card is most likely to counter any hopes I have of sacrificing it to regain what I had. However, your dueling skills won't always be enough. I said I would show you true power this turn, but this wasn't what I meant. I activate the Speed Spell - High Speed Crash! With two or more Speed Counters as the condition, I can crash a card I control into another card on the field. I'll collide my Mech Support Platform with your other face down trap and destroy them both!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm

"Ha! Well now, I'll just end it here with another facedown." Shirei said as her dragon retreated back to her side and a facedown flashed. "Your move, King Slayer."

Zeiya used her arm to cover the shattered facedown, only to point at the man. "Trap card activate! when Security Orb is destroyed by a spell or trap card you control, I can destroy a monster on the field!" Suddenly, her own facedown monster was destroyed. "This, in turn, activates my monster's ability! I can switch its attack and defense points and Special Summon it! Go, Sand Moth!" The monster appeared, looking nothing more than a strange wurm like monster made of sand (ATK 2000).
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Shuho drew his card, looking at it as his Speed Counters rose again. "I play a Speed Spell - Destiny Draw! I discard a Destiny Hero monster in my hand and I get to draw two cards." He discarded his card and two new cards were added to his hand. "Now I'll set a defense and place two cards foace down on the field. That's it for now."

"Impressive," the man said calmly. "You thought far enough ahead to your own card being destroyed and created a strategy to use it to your advantage. You even avoided destroying my monster, which was a smart choice for you. However... you have nothing left to counter my face down card. I activate Destruct Potion! By destroying a monster I control, I can life points equal to its current attack. I'll destroy my Fortress and gave its 1250 attack points as Life Points." The monster crumpled into particles of light that all moved to the man and filled his life points to 3550. "Now I have the conditions set to summon a truly powerful monster card. When a monster I control is destroyed by an effect, a special monster can be summoned from my deck. I call forth... Meklord Emperor Grannel!" The sky darkened as a large green infinity symbol appeared above the man. From it, a large brown machine appeared from it like a portal. "This monster has an attack and defense power equal to my current life points, meaning that its power now is... 3350."

Note: The Anime effect has its attack equal the player's life points while the real life card goes by half the life points (Because they go by 8000 vs. 4000). This is the anime version only because the Life Points shouldn't reach a point where its unfairly overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Shirei smirked and drew her card. "I summon a monster in defense mode...and attack yoru facedown with my Dragon!" She calls out as her Cyber dragon charged itself to Shuho's monster.

Zeiya tensed up, gripping onto her Runner. There was nothing she could do to prevent her monsters from being destroyed. All she could do was wait and see what he does next.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 pm

The card revealed itself, showing a large stone figure that grabbed onto the dragon from the neck and pushed it away. "You attacked my Destiny Hero Defender," Shuho said with a smirk. "He's got 2700 defense points, so you won't be getting over him so easily."

The man pointed out at the worm as he called out, "Now, attack her Sand Moth, Meklord Emperor Grannel!" The creature aimed its arm at the insect of sand. It was charging for a moment before blasting a powerful beam of energy that annihilated the moth and caused Zeiya to lose 1550 of her life points in an instant. "I'll also set a single card face down to end my turn. Now, are you prepared to show me the power of your Light?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:53 pm

"We'll see who's calling who little boy after this is over!" Harley reved up as well, never breaking eye contact with his opponent. This was the time to shine, and he was going to blind this guy!
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:47 am

Despite this outcome, Shirei's smile never wavered. "I activate the Speed Spell - Silver Contrails! By removing a speed counter, i can increase my Dragon's attack by 1000!!!"

"U-Ugh..." Zeiya drew her next card. ~I don't know what to do...no matter what, something will happen with those facedowns...but I don't have anything to stop them...~ she thought as she looked at her hand. ~I don't think I'll be able to win this duel...I'll just have to hope for the best.~ She shoots a quick glance at her dragon as she takes her last two cards.

"I activate the speed spell - Riryoku! This will halve your monster's attack while adding that to mine at the cost of 2 speed counters!" Zeiya said as there seemed to be a transfer of aura between the two. "Next, I activate the speed spell - Silver Contrails! By removing my last counter, I increase his attack by another 1000! I flip Mecha Bunny, activating his ability by targetting your monster! Now, Blue Eys, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WRGP: Start Up!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next